View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll

9 7.96%

4 3.54%

15 13.27%

28 24.78%

57 50.44%
Page 23 of 25 « First ... 1319202122232425 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Was very entertaining but far from the best.. Maybe best for you..
    Was a very simple work..
    Well yes best for me, little talk lots of fighting, whats your fave full anime?
    By full i mean it cant be naruto because its not the end yet

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    I don't think that Izanagi is a resurrection jutsu. All that we know about the Jutsu is that Danzou appears to die and reappear unscathed. We don't know that he is actually dieing. This could be a very advanced clone jutsu, or a very advanced genjutsu. Or, some combination of an advanced clone jutsu with an advanced genjutsu.

If Danzou has 10 sharingan, that's equivalent to 5 Uchiha warriors. If 5 Uchiha acted together to create a single genjutsu, it would be more powerful than if just 1 warrior did it. Think about the possibilities when you combine 5 warriors together performing a single jutsu (or performing several separate jutsus together into one large combination jutsu).
    Yes but it does seem to be linked in some form to the dissappearence of one sharingan eye everytime he uses it he also becomes weaker and weaker when this happens so it leads me to believe he has the power of 5 uchiha warriors but it is a ressurection type jutsu at the cost of one's eye i posted my theroy about it so you'll have to read where i am coming from however yours makes sence also

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Well yes best for me, little talk lots of fighting, whats your fave full anime?
    By full i mean it cant be naruto because its not the end yet
    Saint Seiya.. It was actually even before DBZ so it kind of started the precedents for characters like Goku and Vegeta..

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Saint Seiya.. It was actually even before DBZ so it kind of started the precedents for characters like Goku and Vegeta..
    I havnt heard of that, ill have to look it up

Hmmm sasuke and naruto remind me of goku and vegeta

naruto and goku both want peace and to protect them who are close to them

sasuke and vegeta both want power and to do what they want :P

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I stopped watching that. I think Seiya is way too soft. It's ridiculous how only after he is near death he is still able to defeat his opponent. It was better at the beginning of the series...

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quick ponderance: We've seen the Rinnegan twice: Once from the great sage and once in Nagato.

Both were brought up in times of war and extreme personal stress. Kakashi suggests that the Rinnegan is some sort of randomly-occurring mutation. We've also seen that the sharingan appears in an Uchiha after experiencing stress.

Well what if the Rinnegan is a more extreme form of that? What if the Rinnegan appears in people who are experiencing EXTREME distress?

Madara said he wants to synchronize Sasuke with the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. However, the only other person that we've seen work with that statue was Pain/Nagato.

Sasuke seems to be following a similar path guided by Madara. We've already seen in his battle with Danzou so far that his powers are increased by his hatred and his anger. There are plenty of things that are going to make Sasuke more angry:

1) Danzou's body is made of the disembodied parts of Sasuke's family and friends. We don't know whose sharingans Danzou stole, but I think when Danzou tells him whose eyes they are Sasuke will be PISSED (Imagine if Sasuke's father's eye is on the palm of his fap hand )
    2) Sakura is going to fight and try to kill Sasuke. We know Sasuke still has a soft spot for his old team 7, even if he hides it. This is really going to stress him out.
    3) Finally having to hunt Naruto down for the nine-tailed fox. This will be stressfull too.
    4) I'm sure he'll have to fight Kakashi at some point too, especially if Sasuke goes after Naruto and Kakashi becomes Hokage.
    5) If Karin or other Taka members get killed by Danzou or other enemies, he will be extremely upset.

All these things combine together, Sasuke could have the kind of meltdown that will lead him to gain the Rinnegan. This would enable him to control the statue to seal the additional tailed beasts.

Now that Sasuke's sharingan are almost completely powered up and he has no other good way of gaining more power (training? discipline? patience? Hell no), Madara directing him to unlock the rinnegan would be the next step for him.
    no, rinnegan is rinnegan and sharingan is sharingan.
    a person cannot have both.

Lets compare pain and obito, you remember that pain wanted to save yahiko so badly that he actually awakened the rinnegan, lost himself and killed the ninja that attacked them. Similarly obito was feeling kind of weak and wanted to save kakashi so bad that he awakened his sharingan.
    They were also around the same age.

From this i just want to say that I think that no one can have both.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If with the rinnengan you can master all jutsus, does that mean you can master all Ms abilities too or am i wrong in thinking this?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If with the rinnengan you can master all jutsus, does that mean you can master all Ms abilities too or am i wrong in thinking this?
    Well, the rinnegan can master all jutsus, but I don't think that includes the MS. If he could, I am pretty sure that Pein would have learned the techs cuz that woulda made him like 10x stronger. Besides, the sage of 6 paths-who had the rinnegan- had 2 sons, and one of them had the sharingan; therefore i doubt that the sharingan would be included in the abilities of the rinnegan, since the original rinnegan was created even before sharingan was created.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quick ponderance: We've seen the Rinnegan twice: Once from the great sage and once in Nagato.

Both were brought up in times of war and extreme personal stress. Kakashi suggests that the Rinnegan is some sort of randomly-occurring mutation. We've also seen that the sharingan appears in an Uchiha after experiencing stress.

Well what if the Rinnegan is a more extreme form of that? What if the Rinnegan appears in people who are experiencing EXTREME distress?

Madara said he wants to synchronize Sasuke with the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. However, the only other person that we've seen work with that statue was Pain/Nagato.

Sasuke seems to be following a similar path guided by Madara. We've already seen in his battle with Danzou so far that his powers are increased by his hatred and his anger. There are plenty of things that are going to make Sasuke more angry:

1) Danzou's body is made of the disembodied parts of Sasuke's family and friends. We don't know whose sharingans Danzou stole, but I think when Danzou tells him whose eyes they are Sasuke will be PISSED (Imagine if Sasuke's father's eye is on the palm of his fap hand )
    2) Sakura is going to fight and try to kill Sasuke. We know Sasuke still has a soft spot for his old team 7, even if he hides it. This is really going to stress him out.
    3) Finally having to hunt Naruto down for the nine-tailed fox. This will be stressfull too.
    4) I'm sure he'll have to fight Kakashi at some point too, especially if Sasuke goes after Naruto and Kakashi becomes Hokage.
    5) If Karin or other Taka members get killed by Danzou or other enemies, he will be extremely upset.

All these things combine together, Sasuke could have the kind of meltdown that will lead him to gain the Rinnegan. This would enable him to control the statue to seal the additional tailed beasts.

Now that Sasuke's sharingan are almost completely powered up and he has no other good way of gaining more power (training? discipline? patience? Hell no), Madara directing him to unlock the rinnegan would be the next step for him.
    I somewhat agree... No, I doubt Sasuke will get the Rinnegan, cuz that is just too much power, but Madara is most definitely pushing Sasuke to unlock more MS powers, like this new Susano.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    Well, the rinnegan can master all jutsus, but I don't think that includes the MS. If he could, I am pretty sure that Pein would have learned the techs cuz that woulda made him like 10x stronger. Besides, the sage of 6 paths-who had the rinnegan- had 2 sons, and one of them had the sharingan; therefore i doubt that the sharingan would be included in the abilities of the rinnegan, since the original rinnegan was created even before sharingan was created.
    Well technically the sharringan was created from the rinnengan so maybe he could use the abilities but he didnt think he needed too with the arsenal of jutsus he already had :D

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

cool

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Omg i didnt reallise jiraiya intended Naruto to use the key to control the kyuubis chakra

Naruto 94 page 06 | One Manga

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Goku & Vegeta relation was much more logical..
    Goku was a calm guy who would fight for the sake of the world,his family and friends.. He would save Vegeta no matter what even thought Vegeta was always his rival through the series..That was just Goku's nature.

Vegeta was obsessed in surprasing Goku to the point of letting Babidi control his mind partially in trade of power..
    He was obsessed in beating Goku and claim his pride back since the Saiya-Jins Arc when Vegeta felt ashamed in getting matched by Goku (an inferior in his opinion) and felt even more ashamed when he realized Goku was better then him in the Namek Arc..
    That's what started his obsession till the very end when he finally realizes that Goku was the special one and that he can't rivalize with him.. Because Goku's power were coming from trying to protect the others and not seeking power..

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    I stopped watching that. I think Seiya is way too soft. It's ridiculous how only after he is near death he is still able to defeat his opponent. It was better at the beginning of the series...
    Yeah the Sanctuary Arc was by far the better and yes,even though it's my favourite was quite repetitive. Each Arc would be in the same course as the previous one since the Sanctuary Arc..
    It became kinda lame. How they would overcome odds and near death situations in every battle.. God damn Ikki even became blind,deaf,mute,lost all 5 senses and still find powers (i guess he was first one to unlock the seventh sense since he was the more powerful,eventhough we see Seiya get it first) to defeat Chakka who was the one of the 12 Gold warriors who was nearest god powers..
    Chakka was so powerful that he would destroy everything once he would open his eyes..
    Impossible scenarios like that did happen in the series..
    But the series was about overcoming odds no matter what but did became repetitive..
    But no matter what was the series who set the precedents for most series like Dragon Ball or even Naruto to a great extend..

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Goku & Vegeta relation was much more logical..
    Goku was a calm guy who would fight for the sake of the world,his family and friends.. He would save Vegeta no matter what even thought Vegeta was always his rival through the series..That was just Goku's nature.

Vegeta was obsessed in surprasing Goku to the point of letting Babidi control his mind partially in trade of power..
    He was obsessed in beating Goku and claim his pride back since the Saiya-Jins Arc when Vegeta felt ashamed in getting matched by Goku (an inferior in his opinion) and felt even more ashamed when he realized Goku was better then him in the Namek Arc..
    That's what started his obsession till the very end when he finally realizes that Goku was the special one and that he can't rivalize with him.. Because Goku's power were coming from trying to protect the others and not seeking power..
    Well thats the same as naruto, sasuke wants to supass naruto and achieve his revenge and restore his clan, also vegeta was obsessed that the warrior race was elite like sasuke thinks the uchiha clan is, i see many simalarities :D

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well thats the same as naruto, sasuke wants to supass naruto and achieve his revenge and restore his clan, also vegeta was obsessed that the warrior race was elite like sasuke thinks the uchiha clan is, i see many simalarities :D
    You are very wrong..As i explained earlier..
    Sasuke doesn't give a rats ass about Naruto anymore and Naruto is the one who is obsessed with surprass Sasuke's powers since the very beginning and in the Shippuden trying to bring him back..
    Naruto is seriously obsessed with a guy who doesn't give a crap if Naruto dies or not to the point of crying and shit like that doesn't make sense..

And yes the idea of the Uchiha was kinda stole from Vegeta.. He too wanted to restore his clan and was one of the sole survivors..
    But as i said Goku despite not liking Vegeta the most would still save him and Vegeta's obsession was more of a goal.. Was more justified..

Sasuke's on the other hand doesn't give any justification for Naruto to try so hard for him because he doesn't care if Naruto dies or not anymore.. Thus,making Naruto obsession just sick and twisted..

Also Sasuke his obsessed on his own way,in a malicious way but his obsession is completely justified and scenarios like the ones of Sasuke do happen in real life..

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You are very wrong..As i explained earlier..
    Sasuke doesn't give a rats ass about Naruto anymore and Naruto is the one who is obsessed with surprass Sasuke's powers since the very beginning and in the Shippuden trying to bring him back..
    Naruto is seriously obsessed with a guy who doesn't give a crap if Naruto dies or not to the point of crying and shit like that doesn't make sense..

And yes the idea of the Uchiha was kinda stole from Vegeta.. He too wanted to restore his clan and was one of the sole survivors..
    But as i said Goku despite not liking Vegeta the most would still save him and Vegeta's obsession was more of a goal.. Was more justified..

Sasuke's on the other hand doesn't give any justification for Naruto to try so hard for him because he doesn't care if Naruto dies or not anymore.. Thus,making Naruto obsession just sick and twisted..

Also Sasuke his obsessed on his own way,in a malicious way but his obsession is completely justified and scenarios like the ones of Sasuke do happen in real life..
    To be honest i think your wrong, before sasuke went to join oro we saw and heard him say he wanted to fight naruto, he may not have said it since that fight but i think he still wants to fight him again...

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

To be honest i think your wrong, before sasuke went to join oro we saw and heard him say he wanted to fight naruto, he may not have said it since that fight but i think he still wants to fight him again...
    That's only you supposing..
    Proof tell us otherwise.. Sasuke even said to Naruto,Sakura,Yamato & Sai to give up on following him..
    He stated many times in shippuden that he doesn't care for Naruto anymore..

Naruto on the other hands keeps saying i have to become more powerful then Sasuke to bring him back,boring flashbacks about Sasuke and countless other things,etc..

I'm pretty sure i'm the one who's being right and objective..

You just keep trying to be biased over Naruto because obviously Jiraiya,Naruto & Minato must be your favourites..

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's only you supposing..
    Proof tell us otherwise.. Sasuke even said to Naruto,Sakura,Yamato & Sai to give up on following him..
    He stated many times in shippuden that he doesn't care for Naruto anymore..

Naruto on the other hands keeps saying i have to become more powerful then Sasuke to bring him back,boring flashbacks about Sasuke and countless other things,etc..

I'm pretty sure i'm the one who's being right and objective..

You just keep trying to be biased over Naruto because obviously Jiraiya,Naruto & Minato must be your favourites..
    J-man was my favourite but now tis kakashi

But im not trying to be biasted im just saying i think the sasuke still wants to fight naruto someday as he has never said he doesnt want to fight him, he just told him to give up on him and stop following him, doesnt seem like im being biasted

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

J-man was my favourite but now tis kakashi

But im not trying to be biasted im just saying i think the sasuke still wants to fight naruto someday as he has never said he doesnt want to fight him, he just told him to give up on him and stop following him, doesnt seem like im being biasted
    If he said i don't want to you to be following me.. That means he wants no business with him,that also means he wants nothing with Naruto not even a fight..
    If Naruto happens to be on his way,sir he will try to fight him to get him out of his way. Just like he did in the Kage summit.. He didn't want business with the other Kages too,they just happened to be on his way.. He was just protecting himself.. He only wanted Danz's Head..

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If he said i don't want to you to be following me.. That means he wants no business with him,that also means he wants nothing with Naruto not even a fight..
    If Naruto happens to be on his way,sir he will try to fight him to get him out of his way. Just like he did in the Kage summit.. He didn't want business with the other Kages too,they just happened to be on his way.. He was just protecting himself.. He only wanted Danz's Head..
    If he said he didnt want him following him thats just what he meant, he just wants to get on with his business for now to get stronger and take his revenge, hes never said he doesnt want fight naruto so you cant say he doesnt want to anymore.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If he said he didnt want him following him thats just what he meant, he just wants to get on with his business for now to get stronger and take his revenge, hes never said he doesnt want fight naruto so you cant say he doesnt want to anymore.
    Okay carry on with your ideals..

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay carry on with your ideals..
    I will, kishi said the final battle will be between sasuke and naruto, but for that to happen sasuke will have to want to fight naruto otherwise he could just retreat or something

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi here as huge declared fan of DBZ just picked up the basic idea and twisted it with Naruto & Sasuke in shippuden..

Goku never intended to fight Vegeta again after their first battle and refused the second battle till he had no chance since Vegeta begun killing the people in stadium..

But in this series is Sasuke that don't intend on fighting Naruto..

But then he followed what Toryama did (that was the genius part of DBZ).. Even though Vegeta was obsessed in surprasing Goku.. He still won the 2 fights against Goku.. One with unfair advantage (he made a fake moon and transformed into Gorilla form) & the second one Goku just let him won by hiding his new powers from him (Super Saiya-Jin 3 powers).. Vegeta felt dishonoured when he watched in heaven that Goku had such powers and refrained from using them against Vegeta..

Here so far we had the guy's on the bad side winning the first fight as well..
    Let's see about the second which will happen...

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I will, kishi said the final battle will be between sasuke and naruto, but for that to happen sasuke will have to want to fight naruto otherwise he could just retreat or something

Something must happen till then for him to change ideas because so far it was never given to us such hint that Sasuke wants it too..