View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    9 7.96%
  • 2

    4 3.54%
  • 3

    15 13.27%
  • 4

    28 24.78%
  • 5

    57 50.44%
Page 23 of 31 « First ... 13192021222324252627 ... Last»
Results 441 to 460 of 619
  1. #441
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by zed View Post
    Naruto already had an advantage over pain from the start (pain 1st fought whole of the konoha and had to wait to recharge!!) ..... and yes if naruto learns to control nine tails he will definitely be on top of my list!!!
    But on the other hand naruto had just arrive from training so he wasnt at his max and he hadnt had long to learn to control sage mode
     
         

  2. #442
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,829
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Honoo View Post




    Listen, Mangekyou is that way, you all say that it is a power up but that isn't the users fault as that is how the Mangekyou works. You should all be complaining about Itachi/Kakashi/Madara and any other Uchiha who maybe were able to evolve their eye having the same power ups as well then because that is the Mangekyou.



    You are an obvious Sasuke hater/Danzou fanboy/troll. Why don't you cease in your trolling around while your ahead. Taking your quote, “Well luckily Danzo seems to be capable to handle his newfound power.” so it is okay for Danzou to have his powerups free from anybody complaining about it? He steals the dead Uchiha's eyes, implants them into his arm (power ups) and now has this face thingy on his arm, another power up for him. What makes you so confident that he will be able to kill Sasuke? If it is your opinion, fine but for a fact, I don't think so and not everybody in the forum are haters. I mean, so far Sasuke has evaded most of what Danzou has thrown his way and now with his completed Susanoo, it is appearing as Danzou is having much more difficulty keeping up with him. He has released a lot of chakra activating that tech as Karin states was just to stay alive. Another thing, just because they get these doujutsu means nothing if they can't use it properly so I give Sasuke props at using the newly completed form.





    Please, how much more biased can you be? Is this another one of moneyezzz accounts? Also, before you even begin, no I am not a Sasuke fanboy but rather a supporter.



    More like Sasuke will rather not want any part of it or choose death than be on the same team with that corrupt maniac.
    I agree with you on many fronts. However, if it was moneyezzz he would have spelled Sasuke as Saskue.

    I dont mind Sasuke either. Without him, NOBODY would be reading Naruto.
    He is getting ridiculously powered up, but thats perfect. Wanna know why? It means that Naruto will also get ridiculous power ups in order to combat it.
     
         
    Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 01-18-2010 at 09:34 PM.

  3. #443
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,829
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    Danzou DID order Itachi to kill the Uchiha. How he collected the eyes after that is unimportant.

    Jiraya/Tsunade/Orochimaru fought in the last ninja war, and they were very young. In the current manga I think Tsunade is like 60ish. Itachi is older than Sasuke but only by a few years. Here's a general timeline that I think makes sense:

    35 yrs ago: Jiraya becomes jonin (15-20 yrs old, I would guess), trains Minato
    30 yrs ago: Last ninja War. 3rd Hokage in power, Minato is Jonin in charge of Kakashi, Rin, Obito
    28 yrs ago: Itachi born,
    20 yrs ago: Minato becomes Hokage
    16 yrs ago: Fox attacks Konoha (Naruto born, Sasuke born in similar time, they are the same age)
    10 yrs ago: Uchiha massacre (Sasuke would have been about 5-6, Itachi about 18-19). Danzou gets most of his Sharingans

    By this timeline, Jiraya was about 50-60 yrs old when he died, Kakashi is about 40-45. Itachi was about 25-30 when he died. Naruto and Sasuke are both about 16-18. We could even move the time of the ninja war up and make Itachi younger, but he must have been at least 16ish when he massacred the Uchiha (I would guess he had to be at least 18, but that's just a guess).

    We know that Minato fought in the last ninja war, and that he was the team leader for Kakashi, Obito and Rin. We also know that Minato died when Naruto was born (at least 16 years ago). We know the Uchiha massacre happened later, when Sasuke and Naruto were about 5-6. So Danzou could not have had all his sharingans during the war.

    This seems reasonable to me, but we don't have any confirmation that I am aware of.
    Itachi was possibly a TEEN when the Massacre happened.

    Kakashi is in his late 20's.

    Jiraiya was I believe...53?
     
         

  4. #444
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Itachi was possibly a TEEN when the Massacre happened.

    Kakashi is in his late 20's.

    Jiraiya was I believe...53?
    you are correct
     
         

  5. #445
    Member Narutofan123457's Avatar
    Status
    Narutofan123457 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    413
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    I agree with you on many fronts. However, if it was moneyezzz he would have spelled Sasuke as Saskue.

    I dont mind Sasuke either. Without him, NOBODY would be reading Naruto.
    He is getting ridiculously powered up, but thats perfect. Wanna know why? It means that Naruto will also get ridiculous power ups in order to combat it.
    I have to agree with you. I'm not a huge fan of Sasuke, but in the end, he is the only reason that the plot continues developing. And to those people who keep saying that Sasuke keeps getting ridiculous power-ups, I disagree... Sasuke needs the power-ups in order to be at the same level as Naruto, and just because we don't c him training as we do Naruto with the sage mode and rasenshuriken, doesn't mean that he isn't actually training.
     
         

  6. #446
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    I have to agree with you. I'm not a huge fan of Sasuke, but in the end, he is the only reason that the plot continues developing. And to those people who keep saying that Sasuke keeps getting ridiculous power-ups, I disagree... Sasuke needs the power-ups in order to be at the same level as Naruto, and just because we don't c him training as we do Naruto with the sage mode and rasenshuriken, doesn't mean that he isn't actually training.
    Well without sasuke, there would still be the whole plot of the akatsuki and them trying to get naruto and killer bee and take over the world, sasuke is just anoying hes taking up narutos screen time!
     
         

  7. #447
    Academy Student
    Status
    eseconche is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    tengo una idea--- 90% seguro q ser correcta
     
         

  8. #448
    Member Narutofan123457's Avatar
    Status
    Narutofan123457 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    413
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Well without sasuke, there would still be the whole plot of the akatsuki and them trying to get naruto and killer bee and take over the world, sasuke is just anoying hes taking up narutos screen time!
    Yeah, but there wouldn't be the whole Naruto and Sasuke fate of them having an epic fight. I think we can all sacrifice a few chapters in order to get the long waited Naruto vs. Sasuke fight. And with the akatsuki, I think it's too late to make them the main villians cuz there are 2 left- madara and zetsu... face it, akatsuki NEEDS Sasuke in order to capture the remaining 2 beasts, and ultimately fulfill Madara's moon's eye plan. Come to think of it, mayb that is why Madara keeps pushing Sasuke into fights where he is way outmatched... he is trying to MAKE him stronger so that he can capture the beasts!
     
         

  9. #449
    Member Narutofan123457's Avatar
    Status
    Narutofan123457 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    413
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    I'm not sure of what this Izanagi thing is but I have a couple of ideas.

    1. It is a tech that allows a person to use a technique of a dead person as long as they have a body part of that person

    2. It is a tech that warps time so that the user goes forward in time, while the opponents are stuck in the present, seeing what would have happened to the user if they had stayed in the present also. Then the user reappears unharmed when the opponent reaches the point in the future that the user went to.

    Comment on the ideas please!
     
         

  10. #450
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    Yeah, but there wouldn't be the whole Naruto and Sasuke fate of them having an epic fight. I think we can all sacrifice a few chapters in order to get the long waited Naruto vs. Sasuke fight. And with the akatsuki, I think it's too late to make them the main villians cuz there are 2 left- madara and zetsu... face it, akatsuki NEEDS Sasuke in order to capture the remaining 2 beasts, and ultimately fulfill Madara's moon's eye plan. Come to think of it, mayb that is why Madara keeps pushing Sasuke into fights where he is way outmatched... he is trying to MAKE him stronger so that he can capture the beasts!
    well concidering sasuke killed 2 of there members he ows it to them and also i dont like sacrificing 30 chapters!!!!!!!!
     
         

  11. #451
    Member Shonuff's Avatar
    Status
    Shonuff is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    121
    Location
    Harlem
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    To think that itachi was only in his teens when him and marada killed everyone in his clan. That is really somthing their just babies and still their able to weild such power but at the same time isn't naruto about 17 or 18 and hes been able to surpass the great pervy sage at his young age. i guess what im trying to say is imagine them at their peak them meaning Naruto,Sasuske, etc etc their powers are limitless this shit is just crazy i believe if u really put your mind to somthing and really i mean really dedicate and strive to whatever your trying to accomplish anything is possible. take it from me i have lung cancer and wasen't suppose to live to see 18 but im 23 now and in the best shape of my life i F U C K I N love this naruto shit
     
         
    Last edited by Shonuff; 01-19-2010 at 12:54 AM.

  12. #452
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
    To think that itachi was only in his teens when him and marada killed everyone in his clan. That is really somthing their just babies and still their able to weild such power but at the same time isn't naruto about 17 or 18 and hes been able to surpass the great pervy sage at his young age. i guess what im trying to say is imagine them at their peak them meaning Naruto,Sasuske, etc etc their powers are limitless this shit is just crazy i believe if u really put your mind to somthing and really i mean really dedicate and strive to whatever your trying to accomplish anything is possible. take it from me i have lung cancer and wasen't suppose to live to see 18 but im 23 now and in the best shape of my life i F U C K I N love this naruto shit
    Wellcome back to the forums man, and dam about the lung cancer that sucks, but i agree with what your saying
    But remember each generation will surpass its preceeder :P
     
         

  13. #453
    Member Narutofan123457's Avatar
    Status
    Narutofan123457 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    413
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    well concidering sasuke killed 2 of there members he ows it to them and also i dont like sacrificing 30 chapters!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, okay, 30 chapters is a lot considering all has done is fainted... but still, is an important character to the manga, ever since the very beginning of Naruto. So stop worrying about how Naruto is lying in the snow cuz of emotional stress from Sasuke, and just enjoy the fight between and Danzo. I think the only reason Kishi is doing this is bcuz he needs Sasuke to be at the same strength as Naruto, and making him fight Danzo is unleashing a whole new level strength from Sasuke. And admit it, u gotta love Danzo's arm of sharingan, the 1st DNA, and this super-forbidden tech called Izanagi.
     
         

  14. #454
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    Yeah, okay, 30 chapters is a lot considering all has done is fainted... but still, is an important character to the manga, ever since the very beginning of Naruto. So stop worrying about how Naruto is lying in the snow cuz of emotional stress from Sasuke, and just enjoy the fight between and Danzo. I think the only reason Kishi is doing this is bcuz he needs Sasuke to be at the same strength as Naruto, and making him fight Danzo is unleashing a whole new level strength from Sasuke. And admit it, u gotta love Danzo's arm of sharingan, the 1st DNA, and this super-forbidden tech called Izanagi.
    Its cool what happening with sasuke but im just bored of the manga being all about him atm, i want to see naruto do something like train, or find out what happened to his mother or learn to use the kyuubi or get the key to his seal that jiraiya left him before fighting pain instead of just lying in the snow
     
         

  15. #455
    Academy Student
    Status
    eseconche is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    I have one thought about Izanagi that has been in my head all day, I came up with that when I was taking a shower to go out on a date hahaha... I could't think of anything else. Well, here I go...

    Izanagi is a tech that resurects or make the uses come back to life. There's a catch... it requieres one Sharingan in return. I have many reasons, I'm explaining them below.

    1. It can only be use by Uchiha members because they are the only ones who can use sharingan.
    2. Every time Danzo dies and comes back to life like a bunshin, one of his sharingan eyes closes. He sacrifies one of them. At first I thought the eyes open again, but at the last manga it's obvious that the don't.
    3. It's a forbidden tech because it requieres to sacrify one sharingan eye in order to make it work. For the Uchiha Clan it is un forgiveable to lose one sharingan, it's the most important thing for them, the power that makes them top ninjas.
    4. Another reason for Izanagi to be a forbidden tech for the Uchiha Clan is that when the sharingan is sacrified, the ninja will not be able to use Susano'o or any tech that requieres both eyes. That would be a shame for any Uchiha Member.
    5. Izanagi can only be used once. It it's used twice, the ninka will get blind and lose the opportunity to use sharingan and all its techs.
    6. Danzo can use it many times because of the 11 sharingans that he had implanted in his arm. Until now, 4 sharingans have been closed.
    7. The most important reason... Madara Knows Izanagi... maybe because he has used it... maybe because Hashirama killed him in the epic fight decades ago... MAYBE THAT'S WHY HE SEEMS TO HAVE ONLY ONE EYE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSE. He used Izanagi to come back to life in case he loses againt The First Hokage. He came back to life but diminished with lost of his right sharingan. That's the reason because he is INCOMPLETE!!! Do you realize that now...??that has to be the reason.
    8. Another shoking reason i came up with is his purpose related to Sasuke. He needs one sharingan to replace the one he lost. Maybe in the masacre of the Uchiha Clan, he tried to implant one sharingan or even a Mangekyyu Sharingan, but it didn't work... he needs one Eternal Mangekyu Sharingan and the only one who can give him that is Sasuke when he decides to implant Itachi's eyes. When Sasuke gests the EMS, Madara will take one of them for himself.

    Well, that's my theory... please leave your comments and feedback.
     
         

  16. #456
    Member Narutofan123457's Avatar
    Status
    Narutofan123457 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    413
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Its cool what happening with sasuke but im just bored of the manga being all about him atm, i want to see naruto do something like train, or find out what happened to his mother or learn to use the kyuubi or get the key to his seal that jiraiya left him before fighting pain instead of just lying in the snow
    True... there are SO many things Kishi could have Naruto be doing but you have to no that once vs. Danzo is over, Naruto will do 1 of 2 things.

    1. Naruto will run after Sasuke to fight him and he will meet and fight with him or more likely he will not find Sasuke and go back to the village to train or

    2. he will be taken back to the village by Yamato and co. and he will train and learn an awesome new tech. This Sasuke thing is just leading up to Naruto's training I think.
     
         

  17. #457
    Member Narutofan123457's Avatar
    Status
    Narutofan123457 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    413
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by eseconche View Post
    I have one thought about Izanagi that has been in my head all day, I came up with that when I was taking a shower to go out on a date hahaha... I could't think of anything else. Well, here I go...

    Izanagi is a tech that resurects or make the uses come back to life. There's a catch... it requieres one Sharingan in return. I have many reasons, I'm explaining them below.

    1. It can only be use by Uchiha members because they are the only ones who can use sharingan.
    2. Every time Danzo dies and comes back to life like a bunshin, one of his sharingan eyes closes. He sacrifies one of them. At first I thought the eyes open again, but at the last manga it's obvious that the don't.
    3. It's a forbidden tech because it requieres to sacrify one sharingan eye in order to make it work. For the Uchiha Clan it is un forgiveable to lose one sharingan, it's the most important thing for them, the power that makes them top ninjas.
    4. Another reason for Izanagi to be a forbidden tech for the Uchiha Clan is that when the sharingan is sacrified, the ninja will not be able to use Susano'o or any tech that requieres both eyes. That would be a shame for any Uchiha Member.
    5. Izanagi can only be used once. It it's used twice, the ninka will get blind and lose the opportunity to use sharingan and all its techs.
    6. Danzo can use it many times because of the 11 sharingans that he had implanted in his arm. Until now, 4 sharingans have been closed.
    7. The most important reason... Madara Knows Izanagi... maybe because he has used it... maybe because Hashirama killed him in the epic fight decades ago... MAYBE THAT'S WHY HE SEEMS TO HAVE ONLY ONE EYE, THE OTHER ONE IS CLOSE. He used Izanagi to come back to life in case he loses againt The First Hokage. He came back to life but diminished with lost of his right sharingan. That's the reason because he is INCOMPLETE!!! Do you realize that now...??that has to be the reason.
    8. Another shoking reason i came up with is his purpose related to Sasuke. He needs one sharingan to replace the one he lost. Maybe in the masacre of the Uchiha Clan, he tried to implant one sharingan or even a Mangekyyu Sharingan, but it didn't work... he needs one Eternal Mangekyu Sharingan and the only one who can give him that is Sasuke when he decides to implant Itachi's eyes. When Sasuke gests the EMS, Madara will take one of them for himself.

    Well, that's my theory... please leave your comments and feedback.
    Nice theory... it pretty much makes sense. You could also imply that when he uses Izanagi, his chakra goes way down, as if he died, and then goes back up once the tech is completed. Although, I think maybe it isn't only the Uchiha's who can use it, but maybe any bloodline limit's eyes work, considering Madara said- it is a forbidden tech, even to the Uchiha clan- not JUST to the Uchiha clan. Anyway, I like the theory and I hope it's not all you talked about on ur date... lol
     
         

  18. #458
    Kuroi Honoo's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroi Honoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,180
    Just hanging in there...
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    oh oh c'mon you are a supporter of sasuke ah???????then answer this question........did sasuke beat anyone in shippuden except deidara...........in the fight with orochimaru ,sasuke himself mentioned that he was weak........so sasuke got lucky that time.......then he had fought with kb,itachi,raikage and mizukage and now is danzo.............you are saying that ms is the one which evolves to every sharingan users ...............i agree with that but did sasuke got ms wih his own efforts????????????????????i dont think so itachi was already ill and even at he end he could have plucked sasuke's eyes instead he just let him live............so to conclude sasuke is one of the dumbest.....................
    I am a supporter but I am also a realist and that means that I wouldn't let anything cloud my judgment. I could answer you but that is irrelevant to my post. So what if he hasn't defeated anybody since Deidara/Orochimaru just what does that have to do with anything. Your quote "so sasuke got lucky that time" that is your biased opinion because we can't say for a fact that if Orochimaru was in a healthy state that he would have been able to defeat Sasuke hands down. Yes he did because in order to attain Mangekyou you need to go through a loss of someone close to you which he did go through. You don't necessarily have to kill someone in order to achieve it for Itachi died due to illness not Sasuke. How is Sasuke dumb?

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    man sasuke is not worth fighting naruto..........you see the man who really works hard for powers cannot be beaten by an insect gifted with powers...............naruto is far powerful than sasuke.............no need of any powers for naruto to face sasuke............thats why kishi is giving some powers to sasuke atleast to equal naruto...........even if sasuke gets 10 more power to his eyes...........that wont be equal to one sage naruto controlling the kyuubi.........so right now i want naruto to concentrate on controlling the kyuubi..........in other words i hope kb will teach him
    Listen, Sasuke hasn't been gifted everything, only the curse seal. Everything else he has either fought for it, through experience when in a fight and or training. Your quotes again are biased, how do you know that Naruto is superior to Sasuke? Is it because you say so. Dude they have yet to fight and Sasuke has gotten some things a little easier, I'm not complaining about that but remember some of these things were necessary to becoming successful in his vengeance. If he had no vendetta what would keep Sasuke from training to be the shinobi he wants to be? His previous vengeance equaled acquiring power the fastest way possible to eliminate his brother. As you can see afterward he hasn't bothered to obtain power by any means. He has Mangekyou and he feels that is all he needs besides he is blinded by revenge. He seeks nothing more than to rid the world of Danzou/elders and I would assume Madara later on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    man i agree with u for everything except one thing..............pls dont ever compare sasuke to itachi or madara and dont say sasuke as a genius............he is only a dumb ninja........
    Biased yet again, of course he is not superior to Itachi/Madara they are obviously more experienced.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    man sasuke a sharingan user was almost killed by raikage a non user............so ur i few lines are wrong................man senju are exceptionally skilled clans
    Your quote "man sasuke a sharingan user was almost killed by raikage a non user" is said as if it is a fact but the truth is that we can't say that because the fight was discontinued due to Gaara's interruption for the Raikage's safety against Sasuke's Enton. You other quote doesn't make sense in the terms of Senju is a clan there are not more than one as you stated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    man you are saying that kyuubi is a gift for naruto???? then why didnt it allow the two frogs to join with naruto to complete his sage mode..............i agree that it is a gift but it is only a bad gift unlike ms.............if u say kyuubi is a gift for naruto then sharingan is gift by birth for sasuke............without sharingan sasuke could not have mastered chidori,his signature move ......then he got curse mark and ms and its 3 powers for free.........and sasuke used tsukuyomi against kb when kb changed into the hachibi
    Are you joking? How many times has the Kyuubi had to come to his aid/rescue? It is a gift that his father gave to him and was done with good intentions. There is no logic in trying to take away someone's power and not everyone else, everyone should be entitled to their own power and you shouldn't dismiss any of them. I mean, it is the same thing as putting Naruto without Sage Mode, where would he be? Still having to rely on the Kyuubi/Rasengan/Kage Bunshin/Rasenshuriken (which with repeated usage leaves the user unable to perform jutsu ever again).

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    as i told earlier sasuke is just a piece of trash.............he didnt unlock any power of ms by himself ................even when itachi at his last moments came to pluck sasuke,i saw the pathetic face of sasuke,so frightened but i dont know the reason zetsu and others in the manga are telling that sasuke killed itachi hahaha...........sasuke is just a ********
    You can hate/dislike a character but don't you think it is going a little overboard to result to something as immature and petty as to insult? You need to not let the hate blind you and mutate you into a troll. Now, what do you mean? Aside from Itachi implanting the "one-time only" failsafe Amaterasu, Sasuke has achieved his own versions of Itachi's Mangekyou doujutsu through stressful etc. situations which seems to be the way of awakening these three doujutsu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    The MS powers were a complete gift to him, that's true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    So the MS did come free without him having to earn it properly, but his other abilities came after hard training and are powerful in their own right.
    Sasuke went through a loss which awoken his own Mangekyou. That wasn't a gift because Itachi planned to kill Madara thus having Sasuke eliminate his brother which would bring justice to the name of Uchiha in Konoha and Sasuke's own unsuspecting eyes ending his vengeance. Although this didn't go accordingly as Madara was able to survive and confess his own tweaked version of the "truth" which granted Sasuke the Mangekyou/will to avenge once again. So it isn't a gift because it is simply the opposite result that Itachi desired.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Thats not hard training, he was born with a KG that allows him to instantly copy techniques, he was born a genius and doesnt have to work hard, on the other hand naruto works and trains hard because he cant just copy his technique, sasuke is jsut lucky!
    Incorrect, Uchiha are not born with Sharingan, it is instead awoken when a condition of emotional/stressful situation is met.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    man u may be right..........but he was genius only bcaz of his sharinan.........thas my thought.........
    Just another biased opinion which has no significance whatsoever.

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    I agree with you on many fronts. However, if it was moneyezzz he would have spelled Sasuke as Saskue.
    I know he is a troll on this forum if not the worst.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    I dont mind Sasuke either. Without him, NOBODY would be reading Naruto.
    He is getting ridiculously powered up, but thats perfect. Wanna know why? It means that Naruto will also get ridiculous power ups in order to combat it.
    Exactly but the comedic thing about it all is that Sasuke wants no part in fighting him. He only lives to avenge his brother/fallen clan. In my opinion, if Sasuke hadn't these vendetta, I'm positive that he would have trained for everything the correct way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    I have to agree with you. I'm not a huge fan of Sasuke, but in the end, he is the only reason that the plot continues developing. And to those people who keep saying that Sasuke keeps getting ridiculous power-ups, I disagree... Sasuke needs the power-ups in order to be at the same level as Naruto, and just because we don't c him training as we do Naruto with the sage mode and rasenshuriken, doesn't mean that he isn't actually training.
    I am actually not a huge fan of Naruto lol but this is a good point as I too believe that if the manga didn't contain Sasuke we wouldn't have everything that has happen thus far. The haters need to stop hating and except Sasuke as a another main character whom as far as I know is not going to die because it would be illogical to the manga's overall purpose and is Naruto's everything (I don't mean in a homosexual way) but rather wouldn't be whole if Sasuke (brother figure) wasn't around.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Well without sasuke, there would still be the whole plot of the akatsuki and them trying to get naruto and killer bee and take over the world, sasuke is just anoying hes taking up narutos screen time!
    Please you stated in another post against me that Sasuke was a favorite character of yours but that seems to be false as to how much you put his character down from the observation of your negative posts when it comes to Sasuke in this thread. If you began to dislike him for his poor decisions then I would imagine that someone who says he was one of my favorites would rather have kept hope that the character would somehow change. With this recent quote it expresses how you really feel about Sasuke. Naruto is the MAIN PROTAGONIST and will have his limelight as well as new techniques. This manga was made based mainly on Naruto and Sasuke. Aside Naruto, Sasuke plays a major role in the manga and without him would invert the manga. I dislike Naruto but I accept him and appreciate his feelings towards Sasuke. It appears to me that you simply won't be satisfied with the manga unless it only contained Naruto in every single page. I'm more than sure that Naruto will be coming out on top in the end but that doesn't make me want to stop reading the manga any less.
     
         

  19. #459
    Kuroi Honoo's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroi Honoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,180
    Just hanging in there...
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    This is true but he didn't killed Itachi after all.. He just died at his hands..
    Itachi actually won.. Sasuke was cornered in fear..
    Sasuke has the same lineage as Itachi,that could explain why he awakened the same 3 techniques..
    As always your posts bring logic to the table and I was thinking the same thing as Sasuke/Itachi are in the same family tree therefore being a definite possibility.

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    Wow, Danzo is STRONG! Who woulda thought the old man had that much strength?
    What strength does Danzou have? Do you mean physically? He has yet to fight with Sasuke hand to hand and has rather used a few fuuton jutsu (Sasuke avoided with not much trouble)/fuin jutsu (Sasuke was able to break out of it)/Mokuton jutsu (which he used to somehow alter the trajectory of Susano'o's arrow)/Izanagi (which seems to be some type of immortal technique) which if indeed it is, was repeatedly activated in order to survive Sasuke's every fatal blow. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Sasuke is superior to Danzou but simply didn't understand your post.
     
         

  20. #460
    Sinister's Avatar
    Status
    Sinister is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    11,125
    Location
    Mt. Olympus
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    n you guys really get deep into the plot in this section lol
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •