View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    9 7.96%
  • 2

    4 3.54%
  • 3

    15 13.27%
  • 4

    28 24.78%
  • 5

    57 50.44%
Page 24 of 31 « First ... 14202122232425262728 ... Last»
Results 461 to 480 of 619
  1. #461
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    has anyone ever thought how was Itachi able to find Madara in the first place to help him kill the Uchiha?

    if Danzou was that skilled how come he got killed already 3 or 4 times. Actually that doesn't make any sense. So i guess that the Izanagi's powers are different than it looks like.
     
         

  2. #462
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Itachi was possibly a TEEN when the Massacre happened.

    Kakashi is in his late 20's.

    Jiraiya was I believe...53?
    Itachi was 14 when he massacred his whole clan & the massacre was 7 years ago..
     
         

  3. #463
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    Yeah, okay, 30 chapters is a lot considering all has done is fainted... but still, is an important character to the manga, ever since the very beginning of Naruto. So stop worrying about how Naruto is lying in the snow cuz of emotional stress from Sasuke, and just enjoy the fight between and Danzo. I think the only reason Kishi is doing this is bcuz he needs Sasuke to be at the same strength as Naruto, and making him fight Danzo is unleashing a whole new level strength from Sasuke. And admit it, u gotta love Danzo's arm of sharingan, the 1st DNA, and this super-forbidden tech called Izanagi.
    It's the other way around LOL at the Naruto fanboys.. At this point is Naruto who has to train again to keep up with Sasuke..
    Sasuke got ridiculously strong after the meeting with all the hatred and seems to become stronger any time he faces death and gets healed up..

    - Tsukuyomi (Naruto is always easily caught in genjutsu)
    - Total control over Amaterasu,including being able to make an Amaterasu shield..
    - Complete Susano'o (Not at Itachi's level Susano'o but still..)
    - Kirin
    - If not blind by hate he's way smarter in battle & in general then Naruto..

    I'm sure Kishi will give something to Naruto but by the time being.. Sasuke is stronger then Naruto..
     
         

  4. #464
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    n you guys really get deep into the plot in this section lol
    The plot is failing in one major thing in my opinion..Which is absurd..

    - Freaking 3 years have past and Naruto still loves Sasuke so much as to go to all that trouble.. If one reads the manga again will note two things..

    1. Through the entire series they were never that close in terms of true friendship (at least by Sasuke side) .. Specially after Sasuke saw Naruto save Sakura from Gaara transformed into Shukaku (Bijuu)..

    2. By the shippuden time Sasuke got so deepened up in revenge that he feels nothing other then indifference for Naruto.. He wouldn't give 2 craps if Naruto died right now..

    He will only fight Naruto if Naruto gets in the way of his revenge path.. Other then that reason he doesn't wants business with Naruto..
    Just like in the Kage meeting,Sasuke wanted nothing out of the Kages or business with them.. They just happened to be on the way and blocking his path..

    On the other hand we have someone so persistent that he putted on his head that Sasuke is like a brother to him and that it has a chance that Sasuke actually gives a rat ass about him..
    He's just dillusional by this point and this where the plot fails in my opinion..

    Naruto is fighting so hard for a lost cause and he's just dillusional..

    Sasuke doesn't want to go back to the village.. So be it,he tried and the later rejected.. Here you have a noble guy who is capable of sacrificing himself for his older teammate and love him to death & then you have the other guy who doesn't care for his "lover"..This doesn't match at all.. Move on or kill yourself if you can't live with it.
    Sasuke actually wants to harm the village in some way.. If any Naruto should want him dead..

    Jiraiya couldn't retrieve Orochimaru (and he stated that Orochimaru was his closest friend) and he moved on..
    Jiraiya was in a worst scenario.. His old companion actually turned himself into a total serial killer and his one of freakiest/greatest villains in Manga history IMO (for so twisted he was)..
    And Jiraiya just moved on with his life.. This show how much of a grown man he was instead of being a cry baby..

    If you gonna cry all your life by Sasuke,just kill your self and end the suffer..

    That's why Naruto character gets ridiculous in my opinion.. C'mon Kishi just make the kid grow the Fuck up..

    In one side you putted an emo cry baby.. Naruto (yes,he's the one who looks emo with all his Sasuke's shit)

    And..

    On the other side you put a guy who got nuts due to revenge??

    Yes because revenge does turn a people mind's around and turn a previous great person into someone incredibly bad.. I know for personal experience..
     
         

  5. #465
    Rogue baah's Avatar
    Status
    baah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    673
    Location
    Mizukagure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    danzo and hanzo probs just agreed to team up because nagato and his friends were getting too strong and they would have a truce to kill them...
    I understand hanzo's reason but Danzo i dont.. i mean yashiko's group desired peace in Amme... Why did Danzo need to meddle with Amme affairs...?
     
         

  6. #466
    Rogue baah's Avatar
    Status
    baah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    673
    Location
    Mizukagure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    no what if danzo ordered itachi to kill shisui and taken those eyes
    I think Itachi did not want to kill Shisui..>Shisui is ordered by the uchia clan to watch Itachi... Probably when Itachi found out Shisui is onto him he had no choice but to kill him...Shisui probably found out Itachi is betraying their clan
     
         

  7. #467
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    I think Itachi did not want to kill Shisui..>Shisui is ordered by the uchia clan to watch Itachi... Probably when Itachi found out Shisui is onto him he had no choice but to kill him...Shisui probably found out Itachi is betraying their clan
    It's very possible.. I remember it was stated Shisui's death was a few days before the whole Uchiha massacre..
    Or he just got an hold on those manuscripts and read that he could obtain Mangeky Sharingan by killing his best friend and had no choice as to do it.. In order to succeed in the upcoming mission..
    What bothers me is how skilled he was with that Mangeky just some days after using it.. He did cast a pretty decent Tsukuyomi on Sasuke in that night..

    For the guy asking how he knew about Madara in the previous day before the massacre..
    If one could sense Madara's presence (which was stated that he was around the area for several days in the forest) that guy was Itachi as he was a pure genius even at 14 (the age he did the massacre)..
     
         

  8. #468
    Rogue baah's Avatar
    Status
    baah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    673
    Location
    Mizukagure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Was Itachi really part of the roots?? I remember his Father said that Itachi reports straight to the Hokage and he does not have a seal on his tongue...
    I think Danzo just saw Itachi's personality and love for the vilage can be used against the Uchia and the counselors piggy backed on that idea and 3rd got overruled...
     
         
    Last edited by baah; 01-19-2010 at 05:42 AM.

  9. #469
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    Was Itachi really part of the roots?? I remember his Father said that Itachi reports straight to the Hokage and he does not have a seal on his tongue...
    I think Danzo just saw Itachi's personality and love for the vilage can be used against the Uchia...
    I never read he was part of the Root.. I read that he was the ANBU's Captain main squad by the age of 13..
    Remember all was done in secret behind Sarutobi's back.. It wouldn't matter if Itachi was an ANBU or not.. Danz just wanted the right guy..
    Doesn't mean he had to be under his control in the ROOT..
     
         
    Last edited by John Constantine; 01-19-2010 at 05:42 AM.

  10. #470
    Rogue baah's Avatar
    Status
    baah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    673
    Location
    Mizukagure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    come to think of it...If Danzo did not help Hanzo ambush Nagato and co. Nagato could have been the "Destined child"...Danzo is a narcissist and a magalomaniac he needs counselling...
     
         

  11. #471
    Rogue baah's Avatar
    Status
    baah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    673
    Location
    Mizukagure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    I never read he was part of the Root.. I read that he was the ANBU's Captain main squad by the age of 13..
    Remember all was done in secret behind Sarutobi's back.. It wouldn't matter if Itachi was an ANBU or not.. Danz just wanted the right guy..
    Doesn't mean he had to be under his control in the ROOT..
    Yea
     
         

  12. #472
    Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzard589 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    649
    Location
    Everywhere.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    The plot is failing in one major thing in my opinion..Which is absurd..

    - Freaking 3 years have past and Naruto still loves Sasuke so much as to go to all that trouble.. If one reads the manga again will note two things..

    1. Through the entire series they were never that close in terms of true friendship (at least by Sasuke side) .. Specially after Sasuke saw Naruto save Sakura from Gaara transformed into Shukaku (Bijuu)..

    2. By the shippuden time Sasuke got so deepened up in revenge that he feels nothing other then indifference for Naruto.. He wouldn't give 2 craps if Naruto died right now..

    He will only fight Naruto if Naruto gets in the way of his revenge path.. Other then that reason he doesn't wants business with Naruto..
    Just like in the Kage meeting,Sasuke wanted nothing out of the Kages or business with them.. They just happened to be on the way and blocking his path..

    On the other hand we have someone so persistent that he putted on his head that Sasuke is like a brother to him and that it has a chance that Sasuke actually gives a rat ass about him..
    He's just dillusional by this point and this where the plot fails in my opinion..

    Naruto is fighting so hard for a lost cause and he's just dillusional..

    Sasuke doesn't want to go back to the village.. So be it,he tried and the later rejected.. Here you have a noble guy who is capable of sacrificing himself for his older teammate and love him to death & then you have the other guy who doesn't care for his "lover"..This doesn't match at all.. Move on or kill yourself if you can't live with it.
    Sasuke actually wants to harm the village in some way.. If any Naruto should want him dead..

    Jiraiya couldn't retrieve Orochimaru (and he stated that Orochimaru was his closest friend) and he moved on..
    Jiraiya was in a worst scenario.. His old companion actually turned himself into a total serial killer and his one of freakiest/greatest villains in Manga history IMO (for so twisted he was)..
    And Jiraiya just moved on with his life.. This show how much of a grown man he was instead of being a cry baby..

    If you gonna cry all your life by Sasuke,just kill your self and end the suffer..

    That's why Naruto character gets ridiculous in my opinion.. C'mon Kishi just make the kid grow the Fuck up..

    In one side you putted an emo cry baby.. Naruto (yes,he's the one who looks emo with all his Sasuke's shit)

    And..

    On the other side you put a guy who got nuts due to revenge??

    Yes because revenge does turn a people mind's around and turn a previous great person into someone incredibly bad.. I know for personal experience..
    I agree with all of this except one thing:

    Jiraiya never moved on. He devoted his life to learning about Orochimaru's activities and whereabouts. That's why he had so much intel on him and on Akatsuki (since Oro was part of Akatsuki for a bit).
     
         

  13. #473
    Rogue baah's Avatar
    Status
    baah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    673
    Location
    Mizukagure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    do you guys think sword of totsuka can seal away Izanagi powered Danzo??
     
         
    Last edited by baah; 01-19-2010 at 06:02 AM.

  14. #474
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    I agree with all of this except one thing:

    Jiraiya never moved on. He devoted his life to learning about Orochimaru's activities and whereabouts. That's why he had so much intel on him and on Akatsuki (since Oro was part of Akatsuki for a bit).


    I think he devoted more of his life in travelling and get to know what he was really destined for..
    Yes he would try to learn about Orochimaru and Akatsuki for the sake of the Ninja world not just Konoha but he moved on.. It was never stated that he tried to bring back Orochimaru again or even tried after that fight..

    Naruto is straight obsessed with Sasuke.. That's some type of mental disease (I'm in my third year degree in Psychology .. Unfortunly had to dropped this year for reasons that i can't control)
     
         

  15. #475
    Rogue baah's Avatar
    Status
    baah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    673
    Location
    Mizukagure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Its cool what happening with sasuke but im just bored of the manga being all about him atm, i want to see naruto do something like train, or find out what happened to his mother or learn to use the kyuubi or get the key to his seal that jiraiya left him before fighting pain instead of just lying in the snow
    Jiaraiya mentioned Naruto's mother Uzumaki Kushina was from the former whirlpool Country
     
         

  16. #476
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    Jiaraiya mentioned Naruto's mother Uzumaki Kushina was from the former whirlpool Country

    I don't really know what big secret he wants to know about Naruto's mother,there's nothing more to be said about her..
    If something i would like a Minato gaiden,that would be interesting..
     
         

  17. #477
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    The plot is failing in one major thing in my opinion..Which is absurd..

    - Freaking 3 years have past and Naruto still loves Sasuke so much as to go to all that trouble.. If one reads the manga again will note two things..

    1. Through the entire series they were never that close in terms of true friendship (at least by Sasuke side) .. Specially after Sasuke saw Naruto save Sakura from Gaara transformed into Shukaku (Bijuu)..

    2. By the shippuden time Sasuke got so deepened up in revenge that he feels nothing other then indifference for Naruto.. He wouldn't give 2 craps if Naruto died right now..

    He will only fight Naruto if Naruto gets in the way of his revenge path.. Other then that reason he doesn't wants business with Naruto..
    Just like in the Kage meeting,Sasuke wanted nothing out of the Kages or business with them.. They just happened to be on the way and blocking his path..

    On the other hand we have someone so persistent that he putted on his head that Sasuke is like a brother to him and that it has a chance that Sasuke actually gives a rat ass about him..
    He's just dillusional by this point and this where the plot fails in my opinion..

    Naruto is fighting so hard for a lost cause and he's just dillusional..

    Sasuke doesn't want to go back to the village.. So be it,he tried and the later rejected.. Here you have a noble guy who is capable of sacrificing himself for his older teammate and love him to death & then you have the other guy who doesn't care for his "lover"..This doesn't match at all.. Move on or kill yourself if you can't live with it.
    Sasuke actually wants to harm the village in some way.. If any Naruto should want him dead..

    Jiraiya couldn't retrieve Orochimaru (and he stated that Orochimaru was his closest friend) and he moved on..
    Jiraiya was in a worst scenario.. His old companion actually turned himself into a total serial killer and his one of freakiest/greatest villains in Manga history IMO (for so twisted he was)..
    And Jiraiya just moved on with his life.. This show how much of a grown man he was instead of being a cry baby..

    If you gonna cry all your life by Sasuke,just kill your self and end the suffer..

    That's why Naruto character gets ridiculous in my opinion.. C'mon Kishi just make the kid grow the Fuck up..

    In one side you putted an emo cry baby.. Naruto (yes,he's the one who looks emo with all his Sasuke's shit)

    And..

    On the other side you put a guy who got nuts due to revenge??

    Yes because revenge does turn a people mind's around and turn a previous great person into someone incredibly bad.. I know for personal experience..
    YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. Kishi by this time should realize that Naruto should grow up. Sasuke was not the first person Naruto made bond. It was Iruka. Well Sasuke was one of the first guys who became his friend. But it was Sakura that Naruto actually loved and it is because of that Stupid promise that Naruto is obsessed to bring Sasuke back. Sai was absolutely right in making Sakura realize that she was the biggest dumbass and her promise was just hurting Naruto. Sasuke in my view is a very much realistic character. He wants revenge and doesn't care for his old teammates. There are people like this in the world. But Naruto just should get along with the fact that he has no option but to forget about bringing Sasuke back. If he can understand that things will become even more interesting. But i don't think that will happen. Itachi gave Naruto the power because he knew that just like him Naruto is a idiot who thinks of Sasuke as his brother.
     
         

  18. #478
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    when Kakashi saw spacetime ninjutsu he said it was more advanced then the Fourth's. So my guess is Naruto will learn his father's spacetime ninjutsu and also the body flicker technique. Then just like the Rasengan he will improve those techniques. Its just a guess but if it happens it will be awsome then i think he will be able to match Madara's sapcetime jutsu.
     
         

  19. #479
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. Kishi by this time should realize that Naruto should grow up. Sasuke was not the first person Naruto made bond. It was Iruka. Well Sasuke was one of the first guys who became his friend. But it was Sakura that Naruto actually loved and it is because of that Stupid promise that Naruto is obsessed to bring Sasuke back. Sai was absolutely right in making Sakura realize that she was the biggest dumbass and her promise was just hurting Naruto. Sasuke in my view is a very much realistic character. He wants revenge and doesn't care for his old teammates. There are people like this in the world. But Naruto just should get along with the fact that he has no option but to forget about bringing Sasuke back. If he can understand that things will become even more interesting. But i don't think that will happen. Itachi gave Naruto the power because he knew that just like him Naruto is a idiot who thinks of Sasuke as his brother.
    Sasuke is very realistic indeed but psycologically very twisted by this point.. He has matured alot though but in the bad way..

    Naruto is still a chil and a cry baby who's obsessed with another guy who doesn't even care for him..

    Iruka was the first real bond and Sakura it's his love..
    Actually would be great for Naruto and the series if Kishi got the balls to make Sasuke kill Sakura heartlessly .. He never cared much for her anyway..
     
         

  20. #480
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Sasuke is very realistic indeed but psycologically very twisted by this point.. He has matured alot though but in the bad way..

    Naruto is still a chil and a cry baby who's obsessed with another guy who doesn't even care for him..

    Iruka was the first real bond and Sakura it's his love..
    Actually would be great for Naruto and the series if Kishi got the balls to make Sasuke kill Sakura heartlessly .. He never cared much for her anyway..
    u hit the hammer right on the nail once again u r right. Sasuke never cared for Sakura, so he kills him it will really awesome to see what does Naruto do. Actually Sasuke never cared for any girl he himself said that he is gay to his team "Hawk"
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •