View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    9 7.96%
  • 2

    4 3.54%
  • 3

    15 13.27%
  • 4

    28 24.78%
  • 5

    57 50.44%
Page 5 of 25 « First 12345678915 ... Last»
Results 101 to 125 of 619
  1. #101
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rukia Hime View Post
    I only give it a five.

    Well, it was kinda good to see Izanagi, but Itachi being just a Genjutsu was a troll (although it was predictable).
    I kinda liked Sasuke's Susanoo too, it looked like the Kokujou Tengen Myou (Komamura's Bankai) from Bleach..

    My prediction: Sasuke will lose the fight so badly that Madara will have to save him.
    Your just sad that i was right
    I think sasuke will lose too :D
     
         

  2. #102
    Espada Empress Rukia Hime's Avatar
    Status
    Rukia Hime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On Shodai ^_^
    Posts
    433
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Your just sad that i was right
    I think sasuke will lose too :D
    Winning a battle is different from winning a war

    Itachi may be Genjutsu atm, but Kishi is known for his twists.. Who knows, maybe he will show up again
     
         

  3. #103
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rukia Hime View Post
    Winning a battle is different from winning a war

    Itachi may be Genjutsu atm, but Kishi is known for his twists.. Who knows, maybe he will show up again
    Damn you and michael are really stubborn :P

    And now would be perfect time bring him back if ever so yeh hes dead :D
     
         

  4. #104
    Member yoshimitsu's Avatar
    Status
    yoshimitsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    647
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    I don't mind so much the fact sasuke keeps getting power ups because of his hatred. However, if he is to gain power just because he's pissed or whatnot, shouldn't the darkness overpower him and somewhat shroud him in pain?

    I mean, we saw him use amaterasu on madara for the first time and his eye hurt. Then, he used it on killer bee and extinguished the flames as well; both times having headaches and such.

    If he is to activate his perfect susanoo now, I'd like for him in the next episode to go blind or something dramatic occur to him for use of this new ability.


    Also, to all sasuke haters out there: we have seen his growth (or falling) throughout the franchise. It is not fair to say he keeps getting mindless power-ups and be totally cool with every other character having power-ups.
    Danzou shows us a few abilities and people are like, expectant of those from danzou. How is it fair to discriminate sasuke such?

    I believe Danzou is good at heart, but he's like batman. He's a necessary evil; thats what root is all about. They take care of the matters others dare not speak of.


    As far as Izanagi goes, it's probably not the only secret to the MS, as madara stated when thinking to himself after seeing danzou's wood element. There's probably an Izanami jutsu seeing as every god jutsu has its counterpart.

    As for Karin, I sure hope it doesn't happen but I have a feeling her destiny would somewhat unveil as such : sasuke begins to have feelings for karin, karin dies, sasuke gets another power-up.
     
         

  5. #105
    Espada Empress Rukia Hime's Avatar
    Status
    Rukia Hime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On Shodai ^_^
    Posts
    433
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Damn you and michael are really stubborn :P

    And now would be perfect time bring him back if ever so yeh hes dead :D
    We are stubborn by right.. You don't have to convince me, I predicted Izanagi after all :D

    It wouldn't be perfect.. If Itachi came back now, it would destroy any gain for Sasuke, meaning that Itachi would kill Danzou and save Sasuke from the darkness. So somehow I hoped for it to be Genjutsu so the storyline won't be ****ed up as it would be if Itachi actually came back now.

    So it will have to wait.. and it will take more manipulation of Madara to actually set the difficulty for Itachi and Naruto.
     
         

  6. #106
    Senior Member -~Krissy~-'s Avatar
    Status
    -~Krissy~- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,219
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by AndroniX View Post
    I just think it's about time to rename the Manga into "The Chronicles of Sasuke"
    , my sister keeps saying this.


    This chapter was meh-ish, didn't like it all that much... But I hope Kishi brings back Itachi. That stupid genjutsu trick, what's he trying to do, honestly?
     
         

  7. #107
    Espada Empress Rukia Hime's Avatar
    Status
    Rukia Hime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On Shodai ^_^
    Posts
    433
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by -~Krissy~- View Post
    This chapter was meh-ish, didn't like it all that much... But I hope Kishi brings back Itachi. That stupid genjutsu trick, what's he trying to do, honestly?
    I believe Kishi's trying to make Danzou talk bullsh*t about Itachi.. Most likely Sasuke will get another power-up for that..

    *crosses fingers* Lady Irony-sama.. please don'r punish me >.<
     
         

  8. #108
    Academy Student Talm11's Avatar
    Status
    Talm11 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Well I ask the following question:
    How Madara knew about Izanagi?? the only answer for this question is that he used it by himself to avoid the first hokage...and now hew is trying to restore his eyes...
     
         

  9. #109
    Member Dabz's Avatar
    Status
    Dabz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    i thought this was a good chapter, and also think that the whole itachi thing was fine because it wasnt meant to be a cliffhanger as one of the last episodes got released a week early when it shouldnt have (i think it was the one on christmas day) so this was always meant to happen, also i sasuke didnt get a power up he just completed a un complete technique Susanoo. and why are people refering to sasuke as one of the heros and danzo as a villian, even though danzo has done all his has to gain power he is still on the good side. sasuke is the villian along with the akatsuki.

    i also thought the way karin got kicked to the floor like a genin was really funny lol the way danzo said, "no need to use any special techniques on this one".

    in reaction to the last thread about sasuke being alot stronger than naruto, i agree that sasuke has alot more jutsus than naruto and because of this sasuke has the advantage. the reason why this wasnt a big issue against pein was because the jutsus pein used were mainly the shinra tensei. so the fight was basically Shinra Tensei vs fuuton raseshuriken lol.
    naruto needs to learn more wind jutsu's before he can even think about adding another element. i would like him to develop a defencive wind jutsu maybe something like the shinra tensei which allows him to disperse wind from his body to blow things away.

    ok i didnt know i had so much to say but u know...
     
         

  10. #110
    Espada Empress Rukia Hime's Avatar
    Status
    Rukia Hime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On Shodai ^_^
    Posts
    433
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Talm11 View Post
    Well I ask the following question:
    How Madara knew about Izanagi?? the only answer for this question is that he used it by himself to avoid the first hokage...and now hew is trying to restore his eyes...
    That's what I was thinking to. However, although it seems pretty unlikely, maybe Itachi knew about Izanagi too.. But I doubt he used it since it costs an eye to revive oneself..
     
         

  11. #111
    Senior Member -~Krissy~-'s Avatar
    Status
    -~Krissy~- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,219
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rukia Hime View Post
    I believe Kishi's trying to make Danzou talk bullsh*t about Itachi.. Most likely Sasuke will get another power-up for that..

    *crosses fingers* Lady Irony-sama.. please don'r punish me >.<
    I don't like Danzo, and while I may not exactly like Sasuke's recent choices I still want him to kick Danzo's ass. But the whole Sasuke getting stronger thing is getting old and somewhat ridiculous, but that's just me.
     
         

  12. #112
    Espada Empress Rukia Hime's Avatar
    Status
    Rukia Hime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On Shodai ^_^
    Posts
    433
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by -~Krissy~- View Post
    I don't like Danzo, and while I may not exactly like Sasuke's recent choices I still want him to kick Danzo's ass. But the whole Sasuke getting stronger thing is getting old and somewhat ridiculous, but that's just me.
    Not just you, sis, not just you.

    I really hoped that something epic will happen with the Itachi case, yet it was nothing but as stupid Genjutsu. But I doubt that was it for him yet.
     
         

  13. #113
    Shinigami mcmousy's Avatar
    Status
    mcmousy is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    With the precious Death Note
    Posts
    480
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    LOL, the new Susanno looks like a burning tree
     
         

  14. #114
    Senior Member -~Krissy~-'s Avatar
    Status
    -~Krissy~- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,219
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rukia Hime View Post
    Not just you, sis, not just you.

    I really hoped that something epic will happen with the Itachi case, yet it was nothing but as stupid Genjutsu. But I doubt that was it for him yet.

    I agree with you, I'm still hoping that Kishi brings him back, because he's the best character in my opinion. ;D
     
         

  15. #115
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by yoshimitsu View Post
    I don't mind so much the fact sasuke keeps getting power ups because of his hatred. However, if he is to gain power just because he's pissed or whatnot, shouldn't the darkness overpower him and somewhat shroud him in pain?

    I mean, we saw him use amaterasu on madara for the first time and his eye hurt. Then, he used it on killer bee and extinguished the flames as well; both times having headaches and such.

    If he is to activate his perfect susanoo now, I'd like for him in the next episode to go blind or something dramatic occur to him for use of this new ability.


    Also, to all sasuke haters out there: we have seen his growth (or falling) throughout the franchise. It is not fair to say he keeps getting mindless power-ups and be totally cool with every other character having power-ups.
    Danzou shows us a few abilities and people are like, expectant of those from danzou. How is it fair to discriminate sasuke such?

    I believe Danzou is good at heart, but he's like batman. He's a necessary evil; thats what root is all about. They take care of the matters others dare not speak of.


    As far as Izanagi goes, it's probably not the only secret to the MS, as madara stated when thinking to himself after seeing danzou's wood element. There's probably an Izanami jutsu seeing as every god jutsu has its counterpart.

    As for Karin, I sure hope it doesn't happen but I have a feeling her destiny would somewhat unveil as such : sasuke begins to have feelings for karin, karin dies, sasuke gets another power-up.
    I agree sasuke should suffer man its not fair!
     
         

  16. #116
    Monster of the Hidden Mist 7thElement's Avatar
    Status
    7thElement is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kirigakure, GA
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    Welcome to the Narutobase Forum man:D

    Don`t give up just yet, its just to early for him to return. The same goes for Kisame
    Thanks and I guest it is kinda early, isn't it? That Kishi with all his mystery and stuff :confused:
     
         

  17. #117
    Member dominykus's Avatar
    Status
    dominykus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Montral
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    LOL ....What happen to naruto?? in the last 30 manga he did **** all...and sasuke got like 123 237 857 upgrade and new jutsu...

    Danzo is now one of the most epic character now!!
     
         

  18. #118
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    What you guys on about, naruto is a sub plot :P, Its was only called naruto to distract you :P

    Its now "The story of the sharingan and its users" :D
     
         

  19. #119
    Member yoshimitsu's Avatar
    Status
    yoshimitsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    647
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    I had a thought...

    I noticed naruto started to hyperventilate when sasuke activated susanoo for the first time. It's a farfetched theory but maybe itachi's gift was some way to bond naruto to sasuke. if this is the case, then by next chapter naruto should be writhing in pain from sasuke awakening the perfected susanoo.

    maybe at some point sasuke will notice it causes naruto harm, and will try to reduce the amount of times he uses susanoo, which it turn will stop his descent into the darkness. but i doubt, since itachi was a genius and all, he wouldn't give sasuke a gift that would merely stall instead of improve.

    And I think izanagi is some form of life-system jutsu. think of it as a cat. they say cats have 9 lives. I noticed everytime danzou ought to die, an eye closes but does not reopen, so we know its not a jutsu that has a cooldown or requires charging up.

    I vaguely recall a scene where madara says something like "I need to collect more eyes". And seeing his reaction, madara was probably aware of the existence of such a jutsu, quite possibly knowing it himself. And i assume everytime you would die, an eye is sacrificed instead of one's own.

    See initially, danzou was forced to use up his eyes because he had no idea what sasuke was capable of. one might view it as sasuke being imprudent and using up his best techs from the beginning, but unknowingly forcing his opponent to use his strongest as well.

    that being said, danzou was forced to use up some "revival eyes". thats precisely why he dodged the arrow with his shoulder-grow-tree no-jutsu and kicked karin; he needs to conserve his chakra and lives.

    i mean, we've seen many characters having some form or another of immortality; kakuzu, hidan, juugo, sasori, obviously madara, pain (well, not immortal per se but he can bring dead people back to life, which is cool in itself, like orochimaru +2 summoned hokages vs sarutobi).
    NOTE: i mentionned juugo because we have no knowledge of how old he was when he was detained by orochimaru, but when he gave part of his life to sasuke after having his chest blown open by killer bee, juugo kinda gave his years of accumulated youth to sasuke in order to regenerate him. as such, juugo simply turned back into a kid. id say thats one badass ability if you can find yourself a badass partner, immortal duo.


    Theres foreshadowing about danzou's knowledge of izanagi when he tells sasuke he's as far below itachi as the ground is the sky, izanagi being one of the 3 gods born from nothing and god of the sky. for sure theres a 5th tech or variation of the 4th MS tech, being Izanami, or maybe izanami is the mugen tsukiyomi madara was talking about.

    What I can't wrap my head around is the panel where danzou says "release". it's probably something to do with his izanagi tech but I don't know.
     
         
    Last edited by yoshimitsu; 01-14-2010 at 05:38 PM.

  20. #120
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by yoshimitsu View Post
    I had a thought...

    I noticed naruto started to hyperventilate when sasuke activated susanoo for the first time. It's a farfetched theory but maybe itachi's gift was some way to bond naruto to sasuke. if this is the case, then by next chapter naruto should be writhing in pain from sasuke awakening the perfected susanoo.

    maybe at some point sasuke will notice it causes naruto harm, and will try to reduce the amount of times he uses susanoo, which it turn will stop his descent into the darkness. but i doubt, since itachi was a genius and all, he wouldn't give sasuke a gift that would merely stall instead of improve.

    And I think izanagi is some form of life-system jutsu. think of it as a cat. they say cats have 9 lives. I noticed everytime danzou ought to die, an eye closes but does not reopen, so we know its not a jutsu that has a cooldown or requires charging up.

    I vaguely recall a scene where madara says something like "I need to collect more eyes". And seeing his reaction, madara was probably aware of the existence of such a jutsu, quite possibly knowing it himself. And i assume everytime you would die, an eye is sacrificed instead of one's own.

    See initially, danzou was forced to use up his eyes because he had no idea what sasuke was capable of. one might view it as sasuke being imprudent and using up his best techs from the beginning, but unknowingly forcing his opponent to use his strongest as well.

    that being said, danzou was forced to use up some "revival eyes". thats precisely why he dodged the arrow with his shoulder-grow-tree no-jutsu and kicked karin; he needs to conserve his chakra and lives.

    i mean, we've seen many characters having some form or another of immortality; kakuzu, hidan, juugo, sasori, obviously madara, pain (well, not immortal per se but he can bring dead people back to life, which is cool in itself, like orochimaru +2 summoned hokages vs sarutobi).
    NOTE: i mentionned juugo because we have no knowledge of how old he was when he was detained by orochimaru, but when he gave part of his life to sasuke after having his chest blown open by killer bee, juugo kinda gave his years of accumulated youth to sasuke in order to regenerate him. as such, juugo simply turned back into a kid. id say thats one badass ability if you can find yourself a badass partner, immortal duo.


    Theres foreshadowing about danzou's knowledge of izanagi when he tells sasuke he's as far below itachi as the ground is the sky, izanagi being one of the 3 gods born from nothing and god of the sky. for sure theres a 5th tech or variation of the 4th MS tech, being Izanami.

    What I can't wrap my head around is the panel where danzou says "release". it's probably something to do with his izanagi tech but I don't know.
    Good points man, well the last bits about imortality, i dont think theres a bond because if there was sasuke wouldnt care about hurting naruto because hes shrouded in darkness, he would probs just say naruto is weak because of it

    I want see naruto do something useful if you get me :D
     
         

  21. #121
    sasukeXminatoFaNbOy zabuzamistboy's Avatar
    Status
    zabuzamistboy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    minnesota, united states
    Posts
    900
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Wow! I can't believe that Danzo is going to
    use izanagi and not itachi, I had such high
    hopes itachi was going to be alive.
     
         

  22. #122
    Member yoshimitsu's Avatar
    Status
    yoshimitsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    647
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Good points man, well the last bits about imortality, i dont think theres a bond because if there was sasuke wouldnt care about hurting naruto because hes shrouded in darkness, he would probs just say naruto is weak because of it

    I want see naruto do something useful if you get me :D
    well he might not. remember the naruto vs sasuke battle at the waterfall place, where madara fought hashirama, well i remember sasuke tells naruto he views him as his equal. and after everything they've gone through, I don't think either has the balls to call one another weak anymore.

    also, sasuke would benefit from it as well because susanoo probably causes pain to the user to begin with, like when itachi coughed up blood vs sasuke, or when sasuke spewed blood vs babe-kage, dont know her name (one with acid spit).

    and if it came down to it, naruto would probably still beat sasuke when it comes to wits and actual combat. whether he's got the resolve to do so, one might speculate. but do remember, naruto's got the fox, skills, intelligence (he's no longer stupid, we all agree), sage mode, and remember that scene where he meets nagato and nagato dishonorably stabs him? that scene, we see kyuubi + sage chakra at the same time [his eyes have the toad (-) mark, and the kyuubi (l), so it looks like (+) eyes.]
     
         

  23. #123
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Hi guys..How you all doing?? I was able to get online here in hospital throught a friend's Laptop.. (but i explain that better and my condition in my "Goodbye Thread")

    First of all thanks so much to all my supporters specially Kuroi Honoo and Juuken. You guys are the best.

    About the chapter.. Was a really good chapter with a really huge twist. Danzoo is super interesting and just like i suspected he was in works with Orochimaru for a very long time.. (No wonder Orochimaru was always informed about Konoha even beinf far away from the village)..

    Let me start to say that i was a little bit disappointed that Itachi (my favourite) was a barely genjutsu but unlike Twistedlink said. It did work to some extend as it was a Tsukuyomi/Amaterasu trap which could have closed another eye (life),as it burned Danzo all the way..

    About the comparision between Sasuke and Itachi's eyes..
    I have to agree with TwistedLink as Sasuke's eyes quite not caught up with Itachi's abilities..
    Itachi was a genjutsu monster,a cold,emotionless warrior who could trap you on genjutsu with only a finger..
    Itachi's Tsukuyomi was so powerful that legends like Madara and Danzo even feared him and respected him..

    However,Sasuke seems to have a better control of Amaterasu and he's even able to use Kagutsuchi (Manipulation of Amaterasu) & a Shield of Amaterasu combined with Susano'o ribs..

    As for Susano'o,now that we've seen both versions completed. I have to say while Sasuke's not bad (very good) ,it's not on Itachi's level.
    Itachi's Susano'o had the perfect defense (Yatas Mirror) and the perfect offense (Totsuka Sword that seals everything it touchs for eternity)..
    Sasuke's version whatever is a super strong defense but not perfect as can be fierced by monstrous brutal force like as of E The Raikage and while it's offense seems excellent. It can be dodged easier then as of Itachi's version..

    Sasuke's Susano'o seems interesting and remains to be seen if that Arrow thrower is also a sacred item.. It's also a completely version of Itachi's. Just goes to show that Sasuke awakened his Susano'o on his own (as many haters like to contradict)..

    Madara seems to very respectful of Danzou's abilities and Karin managed to discover that his implanted Sharingans are somewhat related to his lifes and chakras..
    Seems like everytime he summons those hand-seals,his real spirit disappears from his body and if he gets "killed". One Sharingan will shut as sacrifice and his "Spirit" is back to his body 'till the next fatal hit..
    Only Karin seems to know when Danzou is on his real body or not.
    He has 10 Sharingans and has been killed 5 or 6 times already,let's all see what he has to offer more.

    It's also quite interesting that he could be the one behind the "Kyuubi Incident" (as Madara denies it was he himself).. It's not impossible for him to have transplanted one or some sharingans before the "incident" and managed to control the Kyuubi since he also possesses the First Hokage's DNA (known for being able to control the tailed beasts)..

    The problem i get with this theory is that the Kyuubi himself said he knew Madara and Madara himself used the Kyuubi before. Against Hashirama Senju..
    There's more evidence about Madara being involved in the "incident" that the later (Danzou)..

    Danzou also seems to be pretty interested in get Naruto..But why??
    He obviously has a much more easier contact to him as they live in the same village and could have got his hands to Naruto anytime if he wanted too by this time..


     
         

  24. #124
    Espada Empress Rukia Hime's Avatar
    Status
    Rukia Hime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On Shodai ^_^
    Posts
    433
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by zabuzamistboy View Post
    Wow! I can't believe that Danzo is going to
    use izanagi and not itachi, I had such high
    hopes itachi was going to be alive.
    Don't give it up that easily.. The soul transfer still might be correct. :D
     
         

  25. #125
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by yoshimitsu View Post
    well he might not. remember the naruto vs sasuke battle at the waterfall place, where madara fought hashirama, well i remember sasuke tells naruto he views him as his equal. and after everything they've gone through, I don't think either has the balls to call one another weak anymore.

    also, sasuke would benefit from it as well because susanoo probably causes pain to the user to begin with, like when itachi coughed up blood vs sasuke, or when sasuke spewed blood vs babe-kage, dont know her name (one with acid spit).

    and if it came down to it, naruto would probably still beat sasuke when it comes to wits and actual combat. whether he's got the resolve to do so, one might speculate. but do remember, naruto's got the fox, skills, intelligence (he's no longer stupid, we all agree), sage mode, and remember that scene where he meets nagato and nagato dishonorably stabs him? that scene, we see kyuubi + sage chakra at the same time [his eyes have the toad (-) mark, and the kyuubi (l), so it looks like (+) eyes.]
    Naruto would beat sasuke if it was a fight to the death, just for the simple fact that i believe in him, he has the power to change the world :D

    All ms abilities seem to cause pain to the users with blood coming from there eyes or coughing up blood, and to obtain them you have to suffer by killing someone close to you like your best friend or brother...
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •