Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 28
  1. #1
    ... Falchion's Avatar
    Status
    Falchion is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11,548
    Post Thanks / Like
    -
     

    Uchiha Sasuke vs. Yakushi Kabuto

    Location: SA vs. Madara / Obito / Juubi
    Knowledge: Sasuke knows that Kabuto is a snake user just like Orochimaru and Kabuto knows Sasuke has a Sharingan.
    Restrictions: Edo Tensei
    Distance: 20 Meters


    Who wins?
    Sasuke is allowed to kill Kabuto this time.




     
         
    Last edited by Falchion; 05-31-2013 at 08:37 AM.

  2. #2
    Member ninthgate's Avatar
    Status
    ninthgate is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha Sasuke vs. Yakushi Kabuto

    I'd say Sasuke, because it's a fight to the death (he had restrictions on killing before), plus the cave amplified the sound genjutsu. Amaterasu or enton hits Kabuto at some point in the fight and Kabuto is doomed.
     
         

  3. #3
    ... Falchion's Avatar
    Status
    Falchion is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11,548
    Post Thanks / Like
    -
     

    Re: Uchiha Sasuke vs. Yakushi Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by ninthgate View Post
    I'd say Sasuke, because it's a fight to the death (he had restrictions on killing before), plus the cave amplified the sound genjutsu. Amaterasu or enton hits Kabuto at some point in the fight and Kabuto is doomed.
    Yep. I think Sasuke would win as well.
     
         

  4. #4
    lol Grand Jamison's Avatar
    Status
    Grand Jamison is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am like a robot. Mentally im
    so focused anything you say to
    me will not disrupt the
    masterpieces i create. I am
    shakespear in the flesh! I am
    the most impactful user of
    this generation.
     

    Re: Uchiha Sasuke vs. Yakushi Kabuto

    Amaterasu him once, Kabuto uses oral rebirth, Sasuke uses it again.
    Sasuke will always hit him with amaterasu until Kabuto runs out of chakra.
     
         

  5. #5
    ... Falchion's Avatar
    Status
    Falchion is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11,548
    Post Thanks / Like
    -
     

    Re: Uchiha Sasuke vs. Yakushi Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Jamison View Post
    Amaterasu him once, Kabuto uses oral rebirth, Sasuke uses it again.
    Sasuke will always hit him with amaterasu until Kabuto runs out of chakra.
    Yeah. Oral Rebirth takes up a lot of chakra. I agree.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,622
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha Sasuke vs. Yakushi Kabuto

    Kabuto wins this...if Sasuke can deal with Mugen Onsa then he can beat Kabuto.
     
         
    Last edited by KidGamer65; 05-31-2013 at 10:02 AM.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoIndra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    2,044
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get outta ma' house, son.
     

    Re: Uchiha Sasuke vs. Yakushi Kabuto

    Kabuto mid-high diff.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Kakashi Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    3,037
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha Sasuke vs. Yakushi Kabuto

    Kabuto takes this, Sasuke hasn't got Infinite chakra so the maximum amount of times he can use Amaterasu is probably three or four times also Sasuke can't counter White Rage or Sound Genjutsu by himself.
     
         

  9. #9
    Molten Dragon AGoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    AGoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Pangaea
    Posts
    8,021
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passed my chunnin exams! I
    want to become the greatest
    (Ho)Kage! That is my Dream! XD
     

    Re: Uchiha Sasuke vs. Yakushi Kabuto

    Sasuke low diff. Enton, Enton, enton.
    Kabufodder dies before he gets into DSM.
     
         

  10. #10
    lol Grand Jamison's Avatar
    Status
    Grand Jamison is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am like a robot. Mentally im
    so focused anything you say to
    me will not disrupt the
    masterpieces i create. I am
    shakespear in the flesh! I am
    the most impactful user of
    this generation.
     

    Re: Uchiha Sasuke vs. Yakushi Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Kakashi Senju View Post
    Kabuto takes this, Sasuke hasn't got Infinite chakra so the maximum amount of times he can use Amaterasu is probably three or four times also Sasuke can't counter White Rage or Sound Genjutsu by himself.
    Show me some proof to back up that Amaterasu part.
     
         

  11. #11
    Member Sage Of Six's Avatar
    Status
    Sage Of Six is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    96
    Post Thanks / Like
    I find people a bore.
     

    Re: Uchiha Sasuke vs. Yakushi Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Kakashi Senju View Post
    Kabuto takes this, Sasuke hasn't got Infinite chakra so the maximum amount of times he can use Amaterasu is probably three or four times also Sasuke can't counter White Rage or Sound Genjutsu by himself.
    Dude. EMS. Look it up.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member genii96's Avatar
    Status
    genii96 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha Sasuke vs. Yakushi Kabuto

    Sasuke cudnt lay a finger on kabuto before. He dodged ssuke's arrow and ama like it was nothing. White rage already incapacitated sasuke,it was itachi who saved him,muki tensei once again required itachi to save him,sound gen spells death for sasuke. Kabuto low diff
     
         

  13. #13
    lol Grand Jamison's Avatar
    Status
    Grand Jamison is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am like a robot. Mentally im
    so focused anything you say to
    me will not disrupt the
    masterpieces i create. I am
    shakespear in the flesh! I am
    the most impactful user of
    this generation.
     

    Re: Uchiha Sasuke vs. Yakushi Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by genii96 View Post
    Sasuke cudnt lay a finger on kabuto before.
    what Itachi said.

    He dodged ssuke's arrow and ama like it was nothing.
    He didn't dodged amaterasu Sasuke never aimed Amaterasu at kabuto at all.
     
         

  14. #14
    The Lawyer of NarutoBase HaterFtw's Avatar
    Status
    HaterFtw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    in ear
    Posts
    2,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am the Lawyer that will
    defend you!
     

    Re: Uchiha Sasuke vs. Yakushi Kabuto

    Sasuke wins high to mid dif, if he goes full on, i truly believe he can stomp nearly anyone.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Rike Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Rike Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,795
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired ._.
     

    Re: Uchiha Sasuke vs. Yakushi Kabuto

    Kabuto wins. Genjutsu that sasuke can't break on his own. And kabuto has virtually unlimited natural chakra to use. While sasuke has limited chakra.
     
         

  16. #16
    Riding a spider SpiderRider89's Avatar
    Status
    SpiderRider89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~I'm just too strong~
     

    Re: Uchiha Sasuke vs. Yakushi Kabuto

    Sasuke because of his speed.
     
         

  17. #17
    Member ItachiStylez's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiStylez is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rain Village
    Posts
    151
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha Sasuke vs. Yakushi Kabuto

    Kabuto wins
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Kakashi Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    3,037
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha Sasuke vs. Yakushi Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Of Six View Post
    Dude. EMS. Look it up.
    EMS doesn't mean he can use it forever just that it wont consume as much chakra as it did before and Sasuke has no counter for white rage or sound genjutsu plus Kabuto can evade Enton Magatama, Susano'o arrow and Amaterasu via hydrification technique and oral rebirth.
     
         

  19. #19
    Molten Dragon AGoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    AGoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Pangaea
    Posts
    8,021
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passed my chunnin exams! I
    want to become the greatest
    (Ho)Kage! That is my Dream! XD
     

    Re: Uchiha Sasuke vs. Yakushi Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Kakashi Senju View Post
    EMS doesn't mean he can use it forever just that it wont consume as much chakra as it did before and Sasuke has no counter for white rage or sound genjutsu plus Kabuto can evade Enton Magatama, Susano'o arrow and Amaterasu via hydrification technique and oral rebirth.
    Hydrifaction won't stop ama. He can't drip off the affected area, nor is his hydrification true hydrif- it's modified.

    His only deadly jutsu to Sasuke is maybe sound gen. But, between 'summoning' salon, then kimimaro, then tayuya, he'll be long dead. You people assume Sasuke needs to put an ama on him and stop. Sasuke could simply burn the entire area around him. He'd have no where to oral rebirth to.

    Susano'o can be used during white rage through sheer will. Kabutofodder loses badly. If he was good, he wouldn't have lost so embarrassingly with all that power.
     
         

  20. #20
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    USSJ Future Trunks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha Sasuke vs. Yakushi Kabuto

    kuchiyose edo tensei
    Susano'o can be used during white rage through sheer will. Kabutofodder loses badly. If he was good, he wouldn't have lost so embarrassingly with all that power.
    he lost because a random asspull absurdly strong genjutsu was used on him and forced itachi to sacrifice his eye. nothing else could have worked. how is it embarassing to kick the ass of uchiha bros and have them dead to rights?
    Sasuke wins high to mid dif,
    whats his counter for edo itachi?

    Sasuke will always hit him with amaterasu until Kabuto runs out of chakra.
    good thing he cant
     
         

  21. #21
    Banned
    Status
    Fodder#4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    9,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha Sasuke vs. Yakushi Kabuto

    I'd favor the Dragon Sage more often than not. He is basically the Anti-Uchiha machine.
     
         

  22. #22
    Member Yashoda's Avatar
    Status
    Yashoda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    189
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha Sasuke vs. Yakushi Kabuto

    I honestly don't see how Sasuke can win. Kabuto can last nigh-indefinitely using Sage Mode due to his assimilation of Jugo's ability to passively absorb natural energy. This doesn't take place in a cave so White Rage may not be so effective (if effective at all). Sasuke's Enton arrows are useless as Kabuto can dodge them. Amaterasu has a similar story. Kabuto can Oral Rebirth pretty much anything Sasuke throws at him. Tayuya's Demonic Flute will devastate Sasuke's odds for winning, he has no counter for it.

    - The one thing Sasuke needed was Perfect Susano'o imo
     
         

  23. #23
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fargo,North Dakota
    Posts
    12,707
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Uchiha Sasuke vs. Yakushi Kabuto

    Kabuto rapes Low diff
     
         

  24. #24
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uchiha Sasuke vs. Yakushi Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    **SIGH**

    For what ever reason, Allot of ppl on this site believes that itachi and sasuke could have been killed Kabuto if they wanted too. Umm no!

    Lets look at the facts and the normal arsenal that Both ninjas already possess and what has been shown in the manga..


    People who say "They could of amateratsu him anytime they wanted too"..


    First off, Amaterasu isnt as instant as most ppl make it seem or want to believe! Every time that it has been shown in the manga Itachi And sasuke both have been shown to: 1. Close the eye FIRST, 2. Bleed from the eye second. This sequence of events is too long for any powerful shinobi let alone a super sensor fear!

    1. http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/550/3 It takes awhile and happens after the eye bleeds, And gives off "pressure". Kabuto knows of this jutsu and the gap in which it takes to preform is too big.

    He can and will sense the tech and prepare for a counter! Or...???

    2. He could simply use the tech that sasuke used. Amaratsu doesnt burn fast (fact), so its plenty of time to use the tech (like sasuke did) http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/390/8. http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/294/8 As you can see it can be preformed fast anytime!

    Here is manga FACT TO BACK MY CLAIMS UP!!!!














    With that being facts; Kabuto A. Is a super sensor B. He knows the tech takes awhile to hit C. He can simply shed his skin!


    People who say genjutsu (NOT IZANAGI OR IZANAMI) Which means Tsukiyomi and other lower genjutsu..


    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/581/14

    1. He fights with his eyes covered or closed!!! With that being said, if you cannot make eye contact you cannot hit the opponent with all regular Uchiha genjutsu techs! http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/580/2. Which is the reason why he says they have the ability to affect a ninja outside the 5 senses (directly) http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/581/15

    Hell this page alone is fact that they agree there old genjutsu they normaly use is not going to work! They literally admits this!!!



    For everyone that says susanoo can get the job done!..

    1.http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/580/4 This could of did the job but he miscalculated..lol

    2A. If Genjutsu and amaratsu (the 2 techs they use in susanoo) do not work the have to resort to physical attacks! http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/580/15 As you can see are useless!! A sword to the head didnt do much but make him smile.lol
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/579/10 Physical atks are useless period!

    And for the dumb people who do not know how to read!!! LIGHTNING ATKS WILL NOT WORK BECAUSE he can turn from human to water and water to human! http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/579/10 Not his boby is constantly water!


    2B. He is a medic and a super healer!!! http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/581/14 He recovers too fast to be worried about anything physical!!!

    2C. He is too fast in the dodging department!!! http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/579/15 A super duper fast susanoo arrow from point blank up and close a few meters away range couldnt hit kabuto!!!http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/484/6 -__- You cant argue with this!!! And as you know speed has been proven to be effective against there eyes!

    For everyone who says Itachi could seal him with the sword anytime he wanted too..

    No!..

    Like i said before! How is he going to hit him with that average speed sword???? Really??? And the FACT that it has to pierce not cut makes it that much harder!!!! Remember kabuto can turn into water or snakes instantly, with that said he could remove his abdomen out the way to make the sword go thru his body!


    With all the facts i have listed There is know way outside EMS secret techs and IZAMAMI (maybe) that they could defeat him even if they wanted too!!!
    So can everyone shut the hell up about that!
    [U][I][B]
    [/SPOILER]

    Basically this! Sasuke has no way of beating him.

    And enton is too slow (compared to ama') and can be dealt with accordingly!
     
         

  25. #25
    Banned
    Status
    Rainbow Dash is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    8,741
    Post Thanks / Like
     



    Re: Uchiha Sasuke vs. Yakushi Kabuto

    How is this even debateable? Kabuto rapes low difficulty.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •