View Poll Results: Your feelings towards Sakura

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love/Like

    27 32.93%
  • Neutral/Don't care

    8 9.76%
  • Dislike/Hate

    32 39.02%
  • She's fine

    15 18.29%
Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 152
  1. #26
    RisK's Avatar
    Status
    RisK is online now
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York.
    Posts
    3,421
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sakura is good character and is not useless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresco View Post
    Yet she was healing Naruto no less than 2 chapters ago...
    Still she hasn't done anything since the Invasion of Pain Arc 200+ chapters ago.
     
         

  2. #27
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Why Sakura is good character and is not useless.

    Nice thread, I agree. You seem to have put alot of work into this.



     
         

  3. #28
    「スムーズ」 Fresco's Avatar
    Status
    Fresco is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    814
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sakura is good character and is not useless.

    Quote Originally Posted by bulzi View Post
    Still she hasn't done anything since the Invasion of Pain Arc 200+ chapters ago.
    Then that would mean, canonically, that almost all Naruto characters are useless.
     
         

  4. #29
    Member Supreme Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Supreme Hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    806
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm the Apex Predator
     

    Re: Why Sakura is good character and is not useless.

    This one.......
    /thread

     
         

  5. #30
    Daft
    Guest

    Re: Why Sakura is good character and is not useless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresco View Post
    Then that would mean, canonically, that almost all Naruto characters are useless.
    At some point or another, yes. I guess every character gets a time to be useless, some more than others, it seems.
     
         

  • #31
    Member Miiami's Avatar
    Status
    Miiami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lithuania, Capital.
    Posts
    639
    Post Thanks / Like
    Earth without 'art' in it
    would be just eh.. :)
     

    Re: Why Sakura is good character and is not useless.

    Quote Originally Posted by bulzi View Post
    Still she hasn't done anything since the Invasion of Pain Arc 200+ chapters ago.
    Sasuke didn't appear for alot of chapters too. Sakura appeared in pain invasion,killed giant centipede, saved Hinata's life. Next arc she killed White Zetsu and took DNR tests, healed people.
     
         

  • #32
    RisK's Avatar
    Status
    RisK is online now
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York.
    Posts
    3,421
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sakura is good character and is not useless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresco View Post
    Then that would mean, canonically, that almost all Naruto characters are useless.
    A good 80% of them are but, most of them have an excuse. She is supposed to be one of the main heroine, what's her excuse?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miiami View Post
    Sasuke didn't appear for alot of chapters too. Sakura appeared in pain invasion,killed giant centipede, saved Hinata's life. Next arc she killed White Zetsu and took DNR tests, healed people.
    Sasuke POV isn't shown because he wasn't with Konoha and up until recently against the SA. Fodders were killing White Zetsus and she is medical-nin what else do you expect her to do? Some of her fans are making it out to seem like she has done just as much as Naruto. After the recent chapter they are even saying she can beat most the Akatsuki and other characters with little to no difficulty.
     
         
    Last edited by RisK; 05-31-2013 at 11:42 AM.

  • #33
    Senior Member Crow Zero's Avatar
    Status
    Crow Zero is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,462
    Post Thanks / Like
    ketika rindu mekarnya di musim
    asmara..
     

    Re: Why Sakura is good character and is not useless.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Kobak~ View Post
    Wow you put a lot of work into it. Great job. I like Sakura and as the poll shows, I'm not alone with that.
    Fanboy gonna fanboy
     
         

  • #34
    Senior Member medal32's Avatar
    Status
    medal32 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pain to the world
     

    Re: Why Sakura is good character and is not useless.

    Just the fact that people have to make these sort of threads prove her uselessness
     
         

  • #35
    Banned
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    22,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: Why Sakura is good character and is not useless.

    first of all...its an opinion..
    Second..you dont have to OP here since the latest Chapter...and
    3rd...Imo she is Still Useless in the Main things...Character development..and power wise..
    At the end of the day...naruto and sasuke still needed to Save here tiny ass...
    and ofcourse...Crak of Naruto..and Up on Sasuke...She is just..she can't do anything then die
     
         

  • #36
    *★ ★~Elite Member~★ ★ * S A G E's Avatar
    Status
    S A G E is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    5,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.
     

    Re: Why Sakura is good character and is not useless.

    Quote Originally Posted by bulzi View Post
    A good 80% of them are but, most of them have an excuse. She is supposed to be one of the main heroine, what's her excuse?
    That's what I'm saying, she fails as a main character, she should have been a supporting character in the first place.


    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme Hokage View Post
    This one.......
    /thread

    Add this one too

     
         
    Last edited by S A G E; 05-31-2013 at 11:45 AM.

  • #37
    「スムーズ」 Fresco's Avatar
    Status
    Fresco is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    814
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sakura is good character and is not useless.

    Quote Originally Posted by bulzi View Post
    A good 80% of them are but, most of them have an excuse. She is supposed to be one of the main heroine, what's her excuse?
    Um, not having panel time? That's Kishimoto's fault. She has shown feats that has far surpassed the rest of K11, at least in terms of usefulness. You're looking at the manga from the wrong perspective. Just because a character isn't that strong doesn't mean they're automatically useless. Such a fallacious argument, honestly. I mean, this isn't Dragonball Z. Sakura is a medical ninja. Fundamentally, she's useful because of that exact reason. Hinata has nothing going for her in terms of anything, really. All she does is mumble shit all of the time. I'd digress if she was actually useful; same for TenTen.
     
         

  • #38
    Member Miiami's Avatar
    Status
    Miiami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lithuania, Capital.
    Posts
    639
    Post Thanks / Like
    Earth without 'art' in it
    would be just eh.. :)
     

    Re: Why Sakura is good character and is not useless.

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    first of all...its an opinion..
    Second..you dont have to OP here since the latest Chapter...and
    3rd...Imo she is Still Useless in the Main things...Character development..and power wise..
    At the end of the day...naruto and sasuke still needed to Save here tiny ass...
    and ofcourse...Crak of Naruto..and Up on Sasuke...She is just..she can't do anything then die
    First of all I stated manga facts of what she did (did not include anime and fillers). Power wise she is strongest Kunoichi out of Konoha 11, Kishimoto talked about her character development read it, even in this chapter she herself told her own character development, that just states that you cannot comprehend with information you get.
     
         

  • #39
    Nerd November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    My Room
    Posts
    6,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: Why Sakura is good character and is not useless.

    Thank you.
    I'm so happy after reading this thread
     
         

  • #40
    「スムーズ」 Fresco's Avatar
    Status
    Fresco is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    814
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sakura is good character and is not useless.

    Honestly, this is a dumb ****ing manga if people are going to base usefulness off of how powerful someone is. This fanbase is making it out to be something like Dragonball from the sounds of it.
     
         

  • #41
    Member Miiami's Avatar
    Status
    Miiami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lithuania, Capital.
    Posts
    639
    Post Thanks / Like
    Earth without 'art' in it
    would be just eh.. :)
     

    Re: Why Sakura is good character and is not useless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresco View Post
    Honestly, this is a dumb ****ing manga if people are going to base usefulness off of how powerful someone is. This fanbase is making it out to be something like Dragonball from the sounds of it.
    Some people just cannot comprehend with information they get, or they just follow the crowd and believe that they're geniuses.
     
         

  • #42
    *★ ★~Elite Member~★ ★ * S A G E's Avatar
    Status
    S A G E is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    5,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.
     

    Re: Why Sakura is good character and is not useless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresco View Post
    Um, not having panel time? That's Kishimoto's fault. She has shown feats that has far surpassed the rest of K11, at least in terms of usefulness. You're looking at the manga from the wrong perspective. Just because a character isn't that strong doesn't mean they're automatically useless. Such a fallacious argument, honestly. I mean, this isn't Dragonball Z. Sakura is a medical ninja. Fundamentally, she's useful because of that exact reason. Hinata has nothing going for her in terms of anything, really. All she does is mumble shit all of the time. I'd digress if she was actually useful; same for TenTen.
    Without hinata, Naruto would have lost to deva pain.
    Without hinata, Naruto would have been fvcked by obitos mind games and die like neji.
    Hinata supported Naruto more than Sakura and she's just a supporting character
     
         

  • #43
    Member
    Status
    Ceae is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a horrible night to have
    a curse.
     

    Re: Why Sakura is good character and is not useless.

    [citation needed] for the the Kishi quotes.

    I don't dislike Sakura but trying to make people understand the usefullness of a character in the same way you do is pretty much pointless. It's very hard to change how people see things specially since something like this relies so much on personal taste and one's perception.
     
         

  • #44
    *★ ★~Elite Member~★ ★ * S A G E's Avatar
    Status
    S A G E is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    5,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.
     

    Re: Why Sakura is good character and is not useless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miiami View Post
    Some people just cannot comprehend with information they get, or they just follow the crowd and believe that they're geniuses.
    Nah I think your just overemphasizing minor feats by Sakura, in which any folders could have accomplished.
    She was never relevant to the plot or played any part to move the plot
     
         

  • #45
    日向ヒナタ Lady Byakugan's Avatar
    Status
    Lady Byakugan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hyuga Compound
    Posts
    15,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    Byakugan Fever
     

    Re: Why Sakura is good character and is not useless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme Hokage View Post
    This one.......
    /thread

    its funny cause its true
     
         

  • #46
    「スムーズ」 Fresco's Avatar
    Status
    Fresco is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    814
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sakura is good character and is not useless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miiami View Post
    Some people just cannot comprehend with information they get, or they just follow the crowd and believe that they're geniuses.
    That's actually the main problem here; all I hear on here is regurgitated nonsense from nonsensical Sakura haters. For no particular reason either. Though, I did dislike how she ignored Naruto, but that's one of Sakura's fundamental characteristics since the beginning of the story which was only amplified by Sasuke being next to her for the first time in a while.
     
         

  • #47
    Member ianeustaquio's Avatar
    Status
    ianeustaquio is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    On the path of life . .
    Posts
    540
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sakura is good character and is not useless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresco View Post
    Honestly, this is a dumb ****ing manga if people are going to base usefulness off of how powerful someone is. This fanbase is making it out to be something like Dragonball from the sounds of it.
    I agree with you bro.They're looking at the wrong picture.
     
         

  • #48
    RisK's Avatar
    Status
    RisK is online now
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York.
    Posts
    3,421
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sakura is good character and is not useless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresco View Post
    Um, not having panel time? That's Kishimoto's fault. She has shown feats that has far surpassed the rest of K11, at least in terms of usefulness. You're looking at the manga from the wrong perspective. Just because a character isn't that strong doesn't mean they're automatically useless. Such a fallacious argument, honestly. I mean, this isn't Dragonball Z. Sakura is a medical ninja. Fundamentally, she's useful because of that exact reason. Hinata has nothing going for her in terms of anything, really. All she does is mumble shit all of the time. I'd digress if she was actually useful; same for TenTen.
    That is not the point I am trying to make out, @Bold. There are other characters who aren't strong such as Shikamaru but, they still make use of themselves in the panel time they get. I am not denying that, @Underline. Still being a main heroine of the story she has done nothing compared to the others making her useless in my eyes. Hinata and Tenten are both useless, I agree.

    Sakura isn't a main heroine, she is a supporting character. & She isn't good at that either.
     
         

  • #49
    Member Miiami's Avatar
    Status
    Miiami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lithuania, Capital.
    Posts
    639
    Post Thanks / Like
    Earth without 'art' in it
    would be just eh.. :)
     

    Re: Why Sakura is good character and is not useless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of all Shinobi View Post
    Without hinata, Naruto would have lost to deva pain.
    Without hinata, Naruto would have been fvcked by obitos mind games and die like neji.
    Hinata supported Naruto more than Sakura and she's just a supporting character
    Without Sakura Naruto would be dead by Zabuza's sword, without Sakura Naruto would've been dead from falling in Forest of Death, she helead him after fight with Orochimaru, she healed the damage to Naruto's arm from the use of his new technique, healed Naruto's wounds and helped him replenish his chakra. Without Sakura Naruto would had even harder time on learning how to walk up trees, she was the one to support his dream on hokage, she was the one to never lose hope in him,she was the one who said "Naruto tell everyone, don't underestimate me!".. and alot more, so what did you say about Hinata again?
     
         
    Last edited by Miiami; 05-31-2013 at 11:59 AM.

  • #50
    Member ianeustaquio's Avatar
    Status
    ianeustaquio is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    On the path of life . .
    Posts
    540
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why Sakura is good character and is not useless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of all Shinobi View Post
    Without hinata, Naruto would have lost to deva pain.
    Without hinata, Naruto would have been fvcked by obitos mind games and die like neji.
    Hinata supported Naruto more than Sakura and she's just a supporting character
    Without Sakura,Naruto manga would have ended long ago.

    PS:I'm neither a Sakura fan nor hater.
     
         

  • Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •