Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last»
    Cobalt Trickster Crystal Chakra's Avatar
    Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Here to Save You!

The Byakugan Gave Birth to the Sharingan and Rennigan

I have reasons to believe that the Byakugan is the origin of all Dojutsu:

It was said that the Six paths Hermit discovered chakra, then used it to perform ninjutsu, thus making him the first ninja. But how eactly could he have seen the chakra without actually performing ninjutsu.

When the Sage began his journey into the ninja world, he gained a technique that allowed him to gain knowledge of chakra. A technique called Byakugan. As it was stated by Kishi, the Byakugan has the greatest insight than all other Dojutsu. It not only sees chakra as the Rinnegan and the Sharingan does, but it also sees their tenketsu, have a 360 degree range of vision, and teloscopic vision. This allowed the SO6P to gain knowledge about chakra & the chakra netwirk, and began to use it for himself.

This explanation seems logical, I mean, think about it, so far, the byakugan is the only known method to be able to see the chakra network in full detail.

As we all know and what has been stated by Kishi is that whoever possesses the Rinnegan will have the power to control all of the elements, and control the Yin and the Yang. The Hyuga clan, has the power of the 8 Trigrams. In Japanese, the 8 Trigrams represent all the elements.

During Hinata and Neji’s battle in the Chunnin exams, after activating their Byakugans, Kakashi states that there are rumors that the Uchiha’s Sharingan is possibly an off-shoot of the Hyuga’s Byakugan. Kakashi even goes on to state that the Uchiha clan itself possibly stems from the Hyuuga clan. Of course, this is but a rumor, however all rumors have an origin. Kakashi also states, as a fact, that the Hyuuga are the oldest clan of Konoha.

This goes to show that the Hyuuga do indeed pass the Uchiha in their birth/formation, which leads me to believe that the Byakugan to be a Dojutsu that came from the sage himself. This may also explain the two eyes’ similar colours and appearance.

Another thing to note is that Kakashi says something about the Rinnegan being a mutation, which could hold some truth.

So, according to Kakashi, the Sharingan came from the Byakugan, the Rennigan is a mutation, & the Hyuga are possibly the oldest clan in Konoha.

Now, a lot of you would just say Kakashi was wrong, but what if he wasn't?

Now, if we assume that the Six Paths Hermit did indeed have the Byakugan, which allowed him to discover chakra, then it would mean he had a dojutsu before he became the Juubi’s host.

After becoming the host, his Byakugan was affected by the Juubi’s Super-Sharingan, thus leading to a mixture between the Byakugan & the Super-Sharingan, creating the Hermit’s trademark eyes, the Rennigan. This in turn would mean the Rennigan is a mutation of the Byakugan.

Another point that can strengthen this theory is Naruto when he using Kuarama's Chakra. When Naruto is in Bijuu Mode, Kyuubi Mode, or in his chakra cloak forms, his eyes turn red due to the tailed beast chakra within him.

One note that I'd like to mention, though it may be minor and probably not really important, is the fact that the Byakugan & Rennigan have the same iris colour as their pupils, but the Sharingan doesn't.

the Rennigan itself looks like the juubi's eye without the Tomoes of it's sharingan & with a purple colour, & the Byakugan also has a slight purple to it.

As for how the Sharingan came around & how the Byakugan is still around...

My answer to that goes something like this. When the Elder son inherited his father's eyes, he, just like his father, got some of the Juubi's chakra inside him, but it remained dormant and didn't affect him much. But when his father died AND chose his younger brother instead of him to be his successor, he felt hate, jealousy, sadness, envy and anger , which caused the Juubi's sleeping chakra inside him to awaken and cause his white eyes to turn red. This in turn, would make the Sharingan an off shoot of the Byakugan.

Later on, some of the Elder son's desendants would inherit his juubi-infected eyes, the Sharingan, while others would be born with the Sage's eyes, the Byakugan.

One point that can strengthen this argument is the fact that, as seen in the following page, the Juubi has 9-tomes on his super-sharingan.

Yet, here, when it has been revived, it merely has three.

It's missing three tomes, which is coincidentally the same number as the Sharingan's tomes.

So, basically, the Byakugan came first, followed by the Rennigan, and finally the Sharingan

Edit One

it's not known how the Sage got the Rennigan. It's highly unlikely he was born with it, and not to mention the rennigan bares a strong resemblance to the Juubi's eye. And you're just gonna tell me it's a coincidence that the man who defeated the Juubi just so happens to have eyes that resemble the beast's own eyes.

Take a look at that picture, it shows the sage fighting the Juubi, yet his face is not shown, probably to hide the fact that he did not have the Rennigan until after his battle.

not to mention in volume 64, Neji, who is of the Hyuga, stands in a VERY similar fashion to the sage.

Edit Two

The Juubi has been shown to be able to sprout trunks, flowers, leaves, roots & many other plant parts. This, combined with how the Juubi's eye looks like a Super Sharingan, makes me belive that, the Sage's children were born while the Juubi was still inside of him, this in turn gave his two children the power of the Juubi, the elder son gaining the Juubi's eyes, and the Younger the Juubi's body.

Now, by saying that the Uchiha & Senju powers came from the Juubi, where did the Hyuga & Uzumaki come from?

Well, I've already explaind my theory of how the Sage most likely had a Byakugan.
    As for the Uzumaki part, please view this thread made by Sir Derp Obito:

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=333535

It's possible, in a sense, that he had an Uzumaki body (Long Life) & Hyuga eyes (Byakugan).
    whilst the Juubi had Senju Body (Wood Style) & Uchiha eyes(Sharingan).

This may explain why the Senju & Uchiha are stronger than the Uzumaki & Hyuga, as they have powers that were given to them by the Juubi.

MeowNverse said:

I see the Uzumaki as the body powers for humans
    and the Juubi Mokuton as the body powers for gods.
    I see the Byakugan as the eye powers for humans
    and the Juubi SharinganRinnegan as the eye powers for gods.

Edit Three

Some of you may say "LOL BYAKUGAN IZ FODERZ EYE TROLOLOL SHARINGAN & RENNIGAN MUCH BETTER!!!"

The byakugan is just a simple eye....at least when compared to the Rennigan & Sharingan. I believe the Rennigan & Sharingan are basically mutated Byakugnas that are infused with the Juubi's powers, which is why they have such crazy and powerful techniques.

Edit Four

The design itself of the byakugan is just so simple, it screams "basic". The eye is nothing but a blank iris and pupil. Nothing else.
    Now add something to that blank, and you get a sharingan or a rinnegan. Thr byalugan almost looks like a "sketch" of the other two eyes.

Last edited by Crystal Chakra; 06-05-2013 at 04:18 AM.

The Original Doctor
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    *Sigh* Some kids don't know
    how to behave.

Re: The Byakugan Gave Birth to the Sharingan and Rennigan

Cool Story Mangekyou Muslim, Katsu All Things, Twin Steps, Senju Style, Crystal Chakra.

Edit: This is a great theory baby. So original, you're a great *new* contribution to the base.

Last edited by Dissonant Values; 06-04-2013 at 10:57 AM.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Here to Save You!

Quote Originally Posted by Dissonant Values View Post
    Cool Story Mangekyou Muslim, Katsu All Things, Twin Steps, Senju Style, Crystal Chakra.
    ..........Shut up.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    CHIBAKU TENSEI ! !

Damn that was long but it was nice tho!

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Here to Save You!

Quote Originally Posted by Eastbay510 View Post
    Damn that was long but it was nice tho!
    ...Thank you...

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

This thread has been made many times close it.

Anyways the byakugan is just another dojutsu like other ones.

Kakashi was wrong about the rinnegan and the sage being a myth he was wrong on that. thus what he stated was wrong about the byakugan and the uchiha

Also note this the 10 tails was not revived fully thats why his eye dosent have all the tomoe

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    What?

I swear you've posted this before .. .. But idk .. possibly .. Maybe .

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Here to Save You!

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    This thread has been made many times close it.

Anyways the byakugan is just another dojutsu like other ones.

Kakashi was wrong about the rinnegan and the sage being a myth he was wrong on that. thus what he stated was wrong about the byakugan and the uchiha
    I can do what I please.

This theory is 1000X better than all the pointless Itachi & Sakura wank that goes on around here.

nothing has been confirmed about Kakashi's statements being wrong or right.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Where the wind blows hot sand in my face.
    Post Thanks / Like
    If fusion existed in NV, and
    Gai fused with Kakashi,
    Gakashi would be the new solo
    king.

Quote Originally Posted by Dissonant Values View Post
    My thoughts exactly

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Here to Save You!

Quote Originally Posted by 321sid View Post
    I swear you've posted this before .. .. But idk .. possibly .. Maybe .
    This is an improved version of my theory, you know, with extra stuff added.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    NaN

Nicely-created thread, though many others came before yours
    Later on, some of the Elder son's would inherit his juubi-infected eyes, the Sharingan, while others would be born with the Sage's eyes, the Byakugan.
    My hypothesis came from an Evolutionary perspective. We saw that the Elder Son had the pale eyes of the Byakugan, but was spiraled. This spiral was different than the Rinnegan, as the Rinnegan's design is a bunch of overlapping circles. What I think happened is that the bearers of the Byakugan were first and they were all one family. However, there was dissension among the members of the clan. A large group did not wish to be part of the clan that would be eternally fighting the Senju clan. They didn't see the value of their family members being killed, nor did they see the power struggle as meaningful. So they left, while the other part of The One Clan remained.

We don't know how old the Sage is, but several other theories put him at over 5000 years old, given from the evidence of the Toad Sage's age.

So what ended up happening was that the seceded clan members formed their own outside the original and formed the Hyuga clan. From generations of reproduction of their new clan members, their eyes slowly developed back into the peaceful Byakugan the Sage once had by himself, while the original members retained their hatred and developed the chakra stimulation that would give them the Sharingan.

-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+-+*+
    The manga's rumor states that the Uchiha clan developed from the Hyuga clan, but as is evident from the Elder Son's eyes, it was a combination of the pale iris pigment of the Byakugan and the spiraled design that was similar to the mutation of the Rinnegan.

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Chakra View Post
    I can do what I please.

This theory is 1000X better than all the pointless Itachi & Sakura wank that goes on around here.

nothing has been confirmed about Kakashi's statements being wrong or right.
    guess you are reading the wrong manga then, cause its been confirmed along time now that kakashi statements have been false.

when kakashi was telling obito the sage was a myth and the rinnegan was a mutation, do you not grasp it yet? the sage was real and the rinnegan was legit. thats what kakashi didnt believe

Last edited by Prime Rib; 06-03-2013 at 08:38 PM.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Here to Save You!

guess you are reading the wrong manga then, cause its been confirmed along time now that kakashi statements have been false.
    Sure they have

The Snape of Naruto Snape Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    The kingdom Itachi rules after he pretended to die
    Post Thanks / Like
    50 points from Huffelpuff

This is a good and well thought out theory. I think it may be true

Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.

I didn't read but I also have been thinking that maybe The byakugan breeding (in some way) the made the later developments of evolution or devolution into the Elder son's eyes and/or later the Sharingan.

The juubi would probably have something to do with some of that eye transformations generations later.
    The Sage is involved in something beyond the juubi I assume..

All the eyes involve something about chakra.... the Byakugan users *gentle fist* can control your chakra flow..
    Rotation is similar to Susano'o as a shield or a weapon of chakra that engulfs the users body.
    The Gentle Fist Byakugan users could *I wonder* disperse a Susano'o.. afterall it is made of and in itself chakra.

uzumaki body, gentlefist byakugan eyes of the hyuga clan. ....... 0_O

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Chakra View Post
    This is an improved version of my theory, you know, with extra stuff added.
    I see .. Well it's possible .. This manga even makes the impossible happen

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Here to Save You!

Quote Originally Posted by FreakensteinAG View Post
    Nicely-created thread, though many others came before yours

My hypothesis came from an Evolutionary perspective. We saw that the Elder Son had the pale eyes of the Byakugan, but was spiraled. This spiral was different than the Rinnegan, as the Rinnegan's design is a bunch of overlapping circles. What I think happened is that the bearers of the Byakugan were first and they were all one family. However, there was dissension among the members of the clan. A large group did not wish to be part of the clan that would be eternally fighting the Senju clan. They didn't see the value of their family members being killed, nor did they see the power struggle as meaningful. So they left, while the other part of The One Clan remained.

We don't know how old the Sage is, but several other theories put him at over 5000 years old, given from the evidence of the Toad Sage's age.

So what ended up happening was that the seceded clan members formed their own outside the original and formed the Hyuga clan. From generations of reproduction of their new clan members, their eyes slowly developed back into the peaceful Byakugan the Sage once had by himself, while the original members retained their hatred and developed the chakra stimulation that would give them the Sharingan.

The manga's rumor states that the Uchiha clan developed from the Hyuga clan, but as is evident from the Elder Son's eyes, it was a combination of the pale iris pigment of the Byakugan and the spiraled design that was similar to the mutation of the Rinnegan.
    Well, this is possible too, I like it.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have also thought that the Rinnegan looks like a mix of the Juubi's eye and a Byakugan. He was either a Hyuuga or Uzumaki. Good thread.

Respected and Feared
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The fellow countrymen of
    the Konoha make up each part
    of my body… those of the
    village believe in me, and I
    believe in them… That's what
    it means to be Hokage!"

o-o even though rinnegan is the god eye?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Here to Save You!

Quote Originally Posted by FlemSmack View Post
    I have also thought that the Rinnegan looks like a mix of the Juubi's eye and a Byakugan. He was either a Hyuuga or Uzumaki. Good thread.
    It's possible, in a sense, that he had an Uzumaki body (Long lives) & Hyuga(Byakugan) eyes.

whilst the Juubi had Senju Body (Wood Style) & Uchiha eyes(Sharingan).

This may explain why the Senju & Uchiha are stronger than the Uzumaki & Hyuga, as they have powers that were given to them by the Juubi.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user does not deserve a
    status.

Good good let the washed up threads come in again...

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Here to Save You!

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    o-o even though rinnegan is the god eye?
    What of it? I don't get what you mean....

Quote Originally Posted by caterpillar View Post
    Good good let the washed up come in again...
    What are you trying to imply?

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ladies and gentlemen, welcome!
    To the greatest show on Earth.

Why would you credit what Kakashi said when its already proven that he was wrong? Your thread mainly depicts on that statement but that statement is false. The Sharingan either derived from the Sage's elder son or the Juubi itself. The Byakugan did not come before the Rinnegan

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Here to Save You!

Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg View Post
    Yes, that certainly is the Juubi. well done for noticing that.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last»