Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

Re: Senju + Uchiha child = next SO6P?

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted007 View Post
    u, you did not answer my question. If rinnegan = Jubi eye+body than the Juubi should have Rinnegan.

Obtaining the Rinnegan has nothing to do with controling emotions, the only shinobi that got Rinnegan besides the sages is Madara and god knows he didn't have his emotions under controle.
    What I meant was that the Rinnegan is as such because Rikūdo made it to be so, think of the Juubi as raw potable water and the Rinnegan is the distilled water

Accompany On U. Itachi Twisted007's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hunting my dreams

There is no magical forumla to get OP babies, if that was the case. Tsunade wouldn't be cut in half by a tree, Itachi and Sasuke would be flodder like Fukagu ect.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hunting my dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    What I meant was that the Rinnegan is as such because Rikūdo made it to be so, think of the Juubi as raw potable water and the Rinnegan is the distilled water
    It theory is iffy to me. Like were did the sage get an EMS eye?!

Status
    Feb 2012
    The Land of Sound... Not the Rice Fields B!#@% -_-
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Otokage Sasuke approves
    this message

There is no magical forumla to get OP babies, if that was the case. Tsunade wouldn't be cut in half by a tree, Itachi and Sasuke would be flodder like Fukagu ect.
    In japanese sayings Tobi means kite.. and Sasuke means hawk..

Theres a saying that goes A Hawk Born from a kite
    meaning "An exceptional child can be born of ordinary parents"

However in this situation yes DNA can result in Kekkei Genkai and other skills.. aka OP children

So yes.. there could be "per-say" a magical formula of DNA connections..

That's like saying the odds of two Uchiha with sharingan having a baby, the baby is likely to have sharingan, it's simple genetics

Last edited by Sephiron; 06-06-2013 at 08:40 AM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

It theory is iffy to me. Like were did the sage get an EMS eye?!
    He need not acquire it to obtain the Rinnegan since being the Juubi's Jinchuuriki he already possesses the totality of the Juubi which is Yin and Yang so he needed only to regulate it to attain the Rinnegan, the EMS and Mokuton that Madara used to reverse engineer the Rinnegan is merely using the residual essence of the Juubi's Yin present in his EMS and the residual Yang present in Hashi's Mokuton and that is why it took him a lifetime to awaken it

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hunting my dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiron View Post
    In japanese sayings Tobi means kite.. and Sasuke means hawk..

Theres a saying that goes A Hawk Born from a kite
    meaning "An exceptional child can be born of ordinary parents"

However in this situation yes DNA can result in Kekkei Genkai and other skills.. aka OP children

So yes..
    I understand what you are trying to say but this assumption is not always correct. Because if it was, Tsunade whouldnt be cut in half by a tree, she would have the same powers as Hashirama. And the possibility of both Fugaku sons being gifted as they are would be very little to non.

Senior Member The Orange Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Narutobase

I understand what you are trying to say but this assumption is not always correct. Because if it was, Tsunade whouldnt be cut in half by a tree, she would have the same powers as Hashirama. And the possibility of both Fugaku sons being gifted as they are would be very little to non.
    Only Kishimoto knows! However SirDerpObito has very good theories which are very likely to happen.

Status
    Feb 2012
    The Land of Sound... Not the Rice Fields B!#@% -_-
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Otokage Sasuke approves
    this message

Genetics is definitely luck.. and a multitude of possiblities.. however by the parents having things in common and well as strong traits it's very likely for the child to gain these traits.

I already explained the Fugaku having exceptional children even though he was somewhat fodder.

However Tsunade having Mokuton is a very low possiblity in genetics.. considering she is a 3rd Generation Senju away from Hashirama.. not even Hashirama's brother obtained Mokuton; Meaning Hashirama and Tobirama gaining Mokuton was nearly 50% and Tobirama didn't get it... the percentage only decreased from there, considering Hashirama married an Uzumaki who definitely didn't have Wood style.. and so forth.. Tsunade having Mokuton is less than 20% IMO

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hunting my dreams

He need not acquire it to obtain the Rinnegan since being the Juubi's Jinchuuriki he already possesses the totality of the Juubi which is Yin and Yang so he needed only to regulate it to attain the Rinnegan, the EMS and Mokuton that Madara used to reverse engineer the Rinnegan is merely using the residual essence of the Juubi's Yin present in his EMS and the residual Yang present in Hashi's Mokuton and that is why it took him a lifetime to awaken it
    But the juubi only has the Sharingan, not MS or EMS. If base sharingan, yin + yang was enough that Madara should have scratched Hashirama's skin as a kid
    All jokes aside this is a iffy theory. It makes no sense that the Juubi has all it needs to obtain the rinnegan but somehow couldn't use it. Especially since this beast is the god of the NV.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hunting my dreams

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftNinja View Post
    Only Kishimoto knows! However SirDerpObito has very good theories which are very likely to happen.
    The thing is, I think that SirDerpObito is overthinking this rinnegan/juubi stuff. It doesn't look like Kishi is doing alot of thinking and planning for this manga. And this theory of him is to far stretched in my opion.
    I do believe that the sage is a Uzumaki however, I think that the sage got the rinnegan from the start.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

But the juubi only has the Sharingan, not MS or EMS. If base sharingan, yin + yang was enough that Madara should have scratched Hashirama's skin as a kid
    All jokes aside this is a iffy theory. It makes no sense that the Juubi has all it needs to obtain the rinnegan but somehow couldn't use it. Especially since this beast is the god of the NV.
    The Juubi has the Sharrinegan, not base Sharingan of the Uchihas, the regulated Doujutsu is the Rinnegan

The thing is, I think that SirDerpObito is overthinking this rinnegan/juubi stuff. It doesn't look like Kishi is doing alot of thinking and planning for this manga. And this theory of him is to far stretched in my opion.
    I do believe that the sage is a Uzumaki however, I think that the sage got the rinnegan from the start.
    Well, the Rinnegan literally translates into the Eye of Samsara, the Eye of Suffering, and Rikūdo endured greatly to fight and seal the Jūbi inside himself, If he was born with the Rinnegan then ut would be called the Eye of the Boddhisattva aka the eye of the Sennin, if he acquired it through meditation and knowledge then it would be called the Eye of Nirvana or the Eye of Enlightenment

Last edited by Sir Derp Obito; 06-06-2013 at 09:13 AM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hunting my dreams

The Juubi has the Sharrinegan, not base Sharingan of the Uchihas, the regulated Doujutsu is the Rinnegan
    Time will tell my friend

Page 2 of 2 « First 12