Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 73 of 3551 « First ... 2363697071727374757677831231735731073 ... Last»
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 71018
    Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

Re: I ship! Sticky Thread for romantic pairings:

Quote Originally Posted by Miiami View Post
    In this universe the only thing that was different is personalities, In both times Hinata likes Naruto, and Menma in AU likes Sakura as Kushina and Minato certainly proved it by teasing Menma about Sakura. Also AU Sakura visits Menma's house, there was nothing about Naruto and Hinata, just like in manga. You can see that pairings didn't change, if because its alternative world shouldn't Kushina and Minato be not married? Because this is what you imply. And our Sakura didn't like charasuke too, in movie she saw him with women so she went off, just like AU Sakura. And in Charasuke Sakura went to Naruto at the end(hint hint). I guess you didn't notice but all Naruto games end up with NaruSaku ending, most movies end up with NaruSaku, manga arcs end with NaruSaku(Hug/POAL/etc.) In games it ends either with them walking together, sitting together or Sakura coming to Naruto, now wouldn't it be weird if after all this suddendly there was NH ending? Not only that but manga development is on NS side, some will say they're equal, but no it is not, not much changed with hinata and naruto, but alot changed with naruto and sakura, just like Kushina looked down on Minato,Sakura looked down on Naruto, but now she really really cares for him, she even said that she trusts him completely. NH had always been very one-sided, the only thing that keeps this pairing is Hinata's love, while NS has bond, they have development,parallels,side characters support,databook hints, movie, novel(Gallant Jiraiya tale, in the end girl who was exactly like Sakura ended up with main character, at first she loved cool guy but then someone told her when you look deep into your heart who do you see, and she realized who she really loved).
    don't lie about games, in nUNS2, naruto and Hinata were secret lovers.
    -
    and give me a link to Gallant Jirayia tale, because i have seen you NS fans keep bringing it up and i can't find it, so i am calling your bluff. not to mention i aslo asked several other forums and your book does not exist

Last edited by Itachi75; 08-07-2013 at 05:24 PM.

Status
    Feb 2011

Quote Originally Posted by dportugues View Post
    m... but isn't Ino referring to the "alternate" sakura who hates sasuke because he is a player... The whole setting takes place in an opposite reality in road to charasuke... so that would mean the opposite will happen in the actual reality. I believe no pairings will happen at all... but if there is one pairing that has a possibility (and thats pushing it) I think (in my opinion) it is Hinata and Naruto. They are the only ones, no one else (not even sakura and sasuke). For a shounen manga creating "parallels" with romantic implication is just a waste of time... people are honestly looking into things too deeply! but then again you never know! I would just stop spewing stuff on the internet like things are definite. A lot of the shippers (from both sides) tend to do that... quite frankly it's annoying. No one really knows. And to those who are telling others they don't have the ability to read a simple manga, the same can be said for them... people interpret the manga differently and that's okay.
    The bold part is absolutely correct!!
    Like kishi has a drawing style yeah. He repeats a style twice and then people come in to say "parallel"
    Characters share similarities with the older generation and then we still hear "parallel"

Except in cases like where Tsunade said "Naruto is much like his mother".....IMHO, using 'parallels' as a means to debate is just looking into things to deeply

And then again, its just me

Status
    Jul 2012
    Stigmata

This thread is back?
    NaruHina solos.

Status
    Jun 2013
    little shit ivy arima

Quote Originally Posted by Parrish View Post
    This thread is back?
    NaruHina solos.
    Well what do you know!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Stigmata

Quote Originally Posted by SaCuol View Post
    Well what do you know!
    You surprised to see me here?

Status
    Feb 2013
    In the sky a mighty eagle
    doesn't care about what's
    illegal on its wings the
    rainbow's light it's flying to
    eternity

Quote Originally Posted by ShiningStar View Post
    Are there any supporters of Rock Lee and Ten ten? They seem like they would make a great pair! Especially in the spinoff!
    I do. Infact the only pairing i remotely care.
    Look what Tenten is doing here. She does not like to share appearantly.

And why would Lee's infatuation for Sakura would effect his battle performance according to her:

And someone is jelly:

And Lee acts heroic here and takes risk for her (that's kind of a teammate's duty but still...):

And look at the look and blush she gives for Lee here :

This kind of sucks...when Neji died; Tenten seemed to care more for Lee's sadness than Neji's death. But she got a single panel for reaction(why Kishi?); she might be worried for her teammate aswell. It is more likely that Lee and Neji were closer than Tenten and Neji; that's why she felt for him. Gai was the same way too; Lee is just an emotional and sensitive mofo; that's why they got worried for him instead of just breaking down since things were shit to him...

Quote Originally Posted by Cosman View Post
    I like them a lot! My man Lee needs a good woman :scorps:
    Yes he does. He should be the first one to get laid in k11. He deserves it. And he -never- should be with Sakura. She confessed her "love" for Naruto right infront of him... I don't think he cares much of her as crush. He shouldn't.

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2013
    I broke the rules, got banned.
    Please don't make the same
    mistake as me, follow the
    rules.

Quote Originally Posted by caterpillar View Post
    Yes he does. He should be the first one to get laid in k11. He deserves it. And he -never- should be with Sakura. She confessed her "love" for Naruto right infront of him... I don't think he cares much of her as crush. He shouldn't.
    He facepalmed at her. Look at the background

Lee is way over Sakura.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Logic? In NB? Aint nobody got
    time fo' dat!

people are honestly looking into things too deeply! but then again you never know! I would just stop spewing stuff on the internet like things are definite. A lot of the shippers (from both sides) tend to do that... quite frankly it's annoying. No one really knows. And to those who are telling others they don't have the ability to read a simple manga, the same can be said for them... people interpret the manga differently and that's okay.
    This. People of certain ships are way too biased and they will only see what they want to see.

I think at this point, it's pointless to argue evidence, since both already have enough evidence to be canon. Let's face it, if it was so easy to figure out which ship would be endgame, none of you guys would be here arguing to try to prove it and justify it.

In the end, whichever side loses (if a ship is made canon)s just going to stand there, in disbelief, next to their alleged "evidence" and blame Kishi for badwriting.

I guess time will tell.....

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

I would just focus on the manga for now. The animations, games, and other promotional material for Naruto are outsourced by different animators, writers, programmers etc...(even if the original author was involved in the design process) Kishimoto sensei doesn't have access to do whatever he wants in regards to outsourced material. It's mostly because the studio are paying him for the rights to use these characters however they see fit to increase sales. Lets just keep this manga relevant. I don't tend to dwell too much into details but I see what you're trying to say. Sakura– who is a CLASSIC female protagonist– hated Naruto due to his overall rambunctious personality and his overall image of being the village "loser". This was mostly because of Naruto's upbringing and his insecurities. I wouldn't mark Sakura as "dumb" during the beginning of the Manga, but she most certainly was naive, and slightly superficial. During the course of the manga she grew up a lot in my opinion. I know others have a very different opinion on that, and cudos to them they debate it well. I still think Sakura had great character development. She also had great character development with Naruto. I completely understand how you/and others can see why Naruto and Sakura have potential to build a romantic relationship. Both are main characters, both are always together. One of Sakura's major character development was her perception of Naruto. It certainly evolved over time, and naturally as well. It was good character growth. I mean Narusaku could indeed happen, BUT (and this is my opinion only) I just don't think that particular development is strong enough to believe with absolute certainty that this is the couple Kishimoto sensei is pinning for... There are too many plot holes and explanations that need to be addressed in order for them to work out naturally. What exactly is that plot hole? It's Hinata! and why? it's because she is NOT a main character, but she is in LOVE with the top MAIN character Naruto himself! Sasuke is not even relevant in this. Hinata needs to be closely watched in this war arc. We have a side character with (quite frankly) TOO much development! even if a lot of it is centered around Naruto (that makes it worse for Naruto/Sakura fans) There is no denying the increased development between these two during the war arc. But the question we need to ask is why? Why have a side character like Hinata be in love with Naruto, and then CONFESS to him. It doesn't make any sense to me...the only way it would make sense is if they end up having a romantic relationship in the future, thus being labeled "the love interest". The amount of interaction between these two...(sounds dumb) is irrelevant. Simply because of their particular roles in the story. Hinata has remained consistent since the beginning. Naruto (you don't have to take my word for it) has shown signs of returning those feelings. It's subtle for sure! but it exist! and that is really all it needs! I've seen the narusaku love story in other mangas as equally as I have seen the naruhina ones. Both are not unique and never before seen love stories. In my opinion it's unoriginal. What I think? Kishimoto is going to go for the Main Character who ends up falling in love with a side character story..( the one who loved him the whole entire time and he finally realized it blah blah blah) But that's okay, this is a shounen after all, and it works! Hinatas side story in the manga is quite good though... while she is not my favorite character I really admire her perseverance. This is just my opinion though. I'm not going to look into parallels because (I'm going to be blunt) they mean nothing to me. At least not the romance part of it. You can't take romance in a shounen manga that seriously... but any who, this will be the last time I write. I spent a little too much time on this! usually I'm just lurking the forums! I like reading the parings page though! it's entertaining haha anyways, Happy Naruto reading everyone!!! great manga indeed.

Status
    Jun 2013
    little shit ivy arima

You surprised to see me here?
    Well I do enjoy stalking you Parrish

Order Of The Temple ShiningStar's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2013
    I'm like NB's Kareena Kapoor~
    <3

I would just focus on the manga for now. The animations, games, and other promotional material for Naruto are outsourced by different animators, writers, programmers etc...(even if the original author was involved in the design process) Kishimoto sensei doesn't have access to do whatever he wants in regards to outsourced material. It's mostly because the studio are paying him for the rights to use these characters however they see fit to increase sales. Lets just keep this manga relevant. I don't tend to dwell too much into details but I see what you're trying to say. Sakura– who is a CLASSIC female protagonist– hated Naruto due to his overall rambunctious personality and his overall image of being the village "loser". This was mostly because of Naruto's upbringing and his insecurities. I wouldn't mark Sakura as "dumb" during the beginning of the Manga, but she most certainly was naive, and slightly superficial. During the course of the manga she grew up a lot in my opinion. I know others have a very different opinion on that, and cudos to them they debate it well. I still think Sakura had great character development. She also had great character development with Naruto. I completely understand how you/and others can see why Naruto and Sakura have potential to build a romantic relationship. Both are main characters, both are always together. One of Sakura's major character development was her perception of Naruto. It certainly evolved over time, and naturally as well. It was good character growth. I mean Narusaku could indeed happen, BUT (and this is my opinion only) I just don't think that particular development is strong enough to believe with absolute certainty that this is the couple Kishimoto sensei is pinning for... There are too many plot holes and explanations that need to be addressed in order for them to work out naturally. What exactly is that plot hole? It's Hinata! and why? it's because she is NOT a main character, but she is in LOVE with the top MAIN character Naruto himself! Sasuke is not even relevant in this. Hinata needs to be closely watched in this war arc. We have a side character with (quite frankly) TOO much development! even if a lot of it is centered around Naruto (that makes it worse for Naruto/Sakura fans) There is no denying the increased development between these two during the war arc. But the question we need to ask is why? Why have a side character like Hinata be in love with Naruto, and then CONFESS to him. It doesn't make any sense to me...the only way it would make sense is if they end up having a romantic relationship in the future, thus being labeled "the love interest". The amount of interaction between these two...(sounds dumb) is irrelevant. Simply because of their particular roles in the story. Hinata has remained consistent since the beginning. Naruto (you don't have to take my word for it) has shown signs of returning those feelings. It's subtle for sure! but it exist! and that is really all it needs! I've seen the narusaku love story in other mangas as equally as I have seen the naruhina ones. Both are not unique and never before seen love stories. In my opinion it's unoriginal. What I think? Kishimoto is going to go for the Main Character who ends up falling in love with a side character story..( the one who loved him the whole entire time and he finally realized it blah blah blah) But that's okay, this is a shounen after all, and it works! Hinatas side story in the manga is quite good though... while she is not my favorite character I really admire her perseverance. This is just my opinion though. I'm not going to look into parallels because (I'm going to be blunt) they mean nothing to me. At least not the romance part of it. You can't take romance in a shounen manga that seriously... but any who, this will be the last time I write. I spent a little too much time on this! usually I'm just lurking the forums! I like reading the parings page though! it's entertaining haha anyways, Happy Naruto reading everyone!!! great manga indeed.

Oh shi-- You need to warn somebody before you start posting these walls! Darn near gave me a heart attack!

Status
    Jun 2013
    little shit ivy arima

This is spot on, you deserve a plus rep.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Stigmata

Well I do enjoy stalking you Parrish
    But you've never stalked me

Order Of The Temple ShiningStar's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2013
    I'm like NB's Kareena Kapoor~
    <3

How do you know? She could be watching you right now!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Stigmata

Quote Originally Posted by ShiningStar View Post
    How do you know? She could be watching you right now!
    Nah, she stalks someone else.

Status
    Jun 2013
    little shit ivy arima

I'm assuming you lack the knowledge of the word "stalking."

Nah, she stalks someone else.
    Really? Go check the bottom left part of your profile :->

Last edited by Emikơ; 08-08-2013 at 05:37 AM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Stigmata

I'm assuming you lack the knowledge of the word "stalking."

Really? Go check the bottom left part of your profile :->
    One page view isn't stalking. lol
    But I know who you do Stalk.

Status
    Jun 2013
    little shit ivy arima

One page view isn't stalking. lol
    But I know who you do Stalk.
    Alrighty then
    I guess you got meee

Status
    Jun 2013
    little shit ivy arima

Be careful.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Stigmata

Alrighty then
    I guess you got meee
    Be careful.
    What's with the size? lol

OT: Minato and Kushina is the best pairing in the series imo.