View Poll Results: Your Favorite Pairing:

Voters
656. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto/Hinata

    326 49.70%
  • Naruto/Sakura

    147 22.41%
  • Sakura/Sasuke

    130 19.82%
  • Sasuke/Karin

    68 10.37%
  • Naruto/Karin

    28 4.27%
  • Sasuke/Hinata

    37 5.64%
  • Naruto/Sasuke

    55 8.38%
  • Other pairings

    92 14.02%
  • Non canon(crack) pairings

    48 7.32%
  • I hate romantic pairings.

    40 6.10%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 73 of 348 « First ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... Last»
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 8696
  1. #1801
    Member
    Status
    Sot6p is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    552
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I ship! Sticky Thread for romantic pairings:

    Quote Originally Posted by Skywardsword View Post
    Im sorry to start this again but...

    Giving Up ≠ Leting Go
    But I doubt he'd do that at the very end of the manga(and Kishimoto already hinted several times to both Naruto and Sasuke dying), after years of loving Sakura.
    It wouldn't be just like that.
    Sakura wouldn't simply love Naruto all of a sudden.

    Doesn't work that way.
    If that happens, it'd be incredibly forced.
    It won't feel "natural".

    Probably because just some time ago, Kishimoto admitted he had never thought of pairings.
    Maybe it's just too late to do one now.
     
         

  2. #1802
    Senior Member oksus's Avatar
    Status
    oksus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I ship! Sticky Thread for romantic pairings:

    Quote Originally Posted by Renadollface View Post
    I'm not saying it's completely the other way around. I was just saying it's easy to point fingers and call it fake, just like its easy to just present a picture and claim its real. If you did look for it and found nothing, fine, but unless you haven't, it's easy to claim you're just assuming. That's all I'm saying.



    "Never giving up" has been applied to Sakura? He's accepted her feelings twice already. He's not showing that much determination in "always loving her". Ashamed of loving Sasuke? I'm confused.

    This is just my opinion, though.
    I've actually looked and haven't found anything except the same small image on a believe it or not a pairing forum. No full interview, no Japanese source no nothing. That's why I'm calling it fake unless someone can prove me otherwise

    When has Never Giving up been applied to anything besides becoming Hokage and getting Sasuke back. It doesn't have to be specifically stated, because it's his nindo, a way of life, he never gives up, no matter what.
    As for determination, if he only kinda liked her, why would he have rejected the fake confession. He would of have been : **** yeah, lets go on a date.
    But he obviously loves her and wants the real deal. He wants her to want to be with him for right reasons, not to make him happy.
    Also it is middle of the war. You expect him to be like : oh yeah, if we both survive and uhm, if we arent too busy with all the funerals wanna go out ?
    Sakura is ashamed of her feelings for Sasuke, that's pretty clear when she reject s that Shinobi.. Also her fake smiles proves she doesn't even trust him. So what's the completely one-sided relationship based on now that Sakura is ashamed of her feelings and doesn't trust him paired with the fact that they both tried killing each other?
    The answer is on SS and NH fanbases imagination.

    As I said before, I don't mind NH and it is a valid pairing, but I hate how your fanbase keeps pairing Sakura with Sasuke. SS is dead. The only place it's ever gonna exist is Infinite Tsukuyomi, and as seen in RTN even then it doesn't last.
     
         

  3. #1803
    Atavan Halen (◡‿◡✿) Renadollface's Avatar
    Status
    Renadollface is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Jedi Academy
    Posts
    1,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll raise you like a Phoenix.
     

    Re: I ship! Sticky Thread for romantic pairings:

    Quote Originally Posted by oksus View Post
    When has Never Giving up been applied to anything besides becoming Hokage and getting Sasuke back. It doesn't have to be specifically stated, because it's his nindo, a way of life, he never gives up, no matter what.
    Of course it doesn't have to be specifically stated. My initial point was that he shows that determination, that will/drive to accomplish what he wants and what he never gives up on. It's hardly shown on "winning over" Sakura.


    As for determination, if he only kinda liked her, why would he have rejected the fake confession. He would of have been : **** yeah, lets go on a date.
    But he obviously loves her and wants the real deal. He wants her to want to be with him for right reasons, not to make him happy.
    Precisely, he wants the real deal from Sakura but realizes she can't love him genuinely because she's in love with Sasuke. Hence, accepting who she loves.

    Also it is middle of the war. You expect him to be like : oh yeah, if we both survive and uhm, if we arent too busy with all the funerals wanna go out ?
    Yet, during the middle of the war, he had time to make jokes.... So how does being in the middle of war count as a plausible excuse when he managed to say things like this?:



    Sakura is ashamed of her feelings for Sasuke, that's pretty clear when she reject s that Shinobi.. Also her fake smiles proves she doesn't even trust him. So what's the completely one-sided relationship based on now that Sakura is ashamed of her feelings and doesn't trust him paired with the fact that they both tried killing each other?
    The answer is on SS and NH fanbases imagination.
    Ashamed? I thought it was pretty obvious that the injured nin's comment made Sakura saddened that she could not say Sasuke was great. But also, if you say she's ashamed of her love for Sasuke... doesn't that still show she loves him (but is simply ashamed?) My point is, the irony of his statement is what saddened her. "Great guy" at the time did not equal Sasuke.

    Ashamed, you say

    I don't want to sound rude, but perhaps you missed Sai's exact words during that panel?


    "Your words may be sincere, but your smile is false". If Sakura did not trust Sasuke, Sai would've pointed out that lie of her statement of trusting him, but instead he called her words sincere and claimed her smile false because she was trying to mask her worry over Sasuke's hidden intentions. Sakura tried to kill Sasuke to "save" him in a sense and Sasuke did it out of blind malice because of the grudge he held against Konoha and how he "didn't care" for his team mates anymore.

    As I said before, I don't mind NH and it is a valid pairing, but I hate how your fanbase keeps pairing Sakura with Sasuke. SS is dead. The only place it's ever gonna exist is Infinite Tsukuyomi, and as seen in RTN even then it doesn't last.
    My fanbase? Refrain from wording it in that form, because it's not necessary. And if the fanbase continues to pair them it's because Sakura herself, and even Kishimoto, continued to show she still loves Sasuke. So, if you want to blame anyone, blame Kishimoto, not the fanbases. SS being dead is your opinion, not a fact. There's a difference. Also, don't call it "their imaginations". Just because they have different perspectives, does not mean you should ridicule them for not seeing NaruSaku.
     
         
    Last edited by Renadollface; 09-30-2013 at 06:33 PM.

  4. #1804
    Member Miss Consultant's Avatar
    Status
    Miss Consultant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi Hiatus
    (○^▽^○)
     

    Re: I ship! Sticky Thread for romantic pairings:

    Quote Originally Posted by Renadollface View Post
    even Kishimoto, continued to show she still loves Sasuke. So, if you want to blame anyone, blame Kishimoto, not the fanbases. SS being dead is your opinion, not a fact. There's a difference. Also, don't call it "their imaginations". Just because they have different perspectives, does not mean you should ridicule them for not seeing NaruSaku.
    Thats right, I'll second to that. Logic used.
     
         

  5. #1805
    Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Strata Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    Posts
    6,559
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be on the "Navy
    tub" for 9 long months. I
    shall return.
     

    Re: I ship! Sticky Thread for romantic pairings:


    This is just precious! Rin looks really tight with those googles!

    Rin X Obito
     
         

  6. #1806
    Sarcasm Master Guntherockproject's Avatar
    Status
    Guntherockproject is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Where you least expect...
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    "War does not determine
    who is right. It determines
    who is left."
     

    Re: I ship! Sticky Thread for romantic pairings:

    Quote Originally Posted by Strata Spider View Post

    This is just precious! Rin looks really tight with those googles!

    Rin X Obito
    WOW...if stuff had gone this way....
     
         

  7. #1807
    Member peeps625's Avatar
    Status
    peeps625 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    between tsunade's tits
    Posts
    163
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I ship! Sticky Thread for romantic pairings:

    but rin loved kakashi, just like how sakura loves sasuke. Maybe naruto will make a different choice and stop chasing the dumb **** and pick the gem right infront of his face:P
     
         

  8. #1808
    Namikun's Avatar
    Status
    Namikun is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no such thing as
    victory in this world. Hope...
    is only an illusion, a sign of
    giving up.
     

    Re: I ship! Sticky Thread for romantic pairings:

    NaruSaku all the way
     
         

  9. #1809
    Rohasu's Avatar
    Status
    Rohasu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    ________________________
     

    Re: I ship! Sticky Thread for romantic pairings:

    n/h for the win O__O imange a hyuuga with byukugan with the kurama OP OP OP
     
         

  10. #1810
    Parrish's Avatar
    Status
    Parrish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Should I listen to everyone or
    myself?
     

    Re: I ship! Sticky Thread for romantic pairings:

    Naruto x Hinata x Sakura.

    Sasuke...... gets Karin.
     
         

  11. #1811
    Banned
    Status
    Fodder#4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    9,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I ship! Sticky Thread for romantic pairings:

    Kisame X Hinata
     
         

  12. #1812
    Parrish's Avatar
    Status
    Parrish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Should I listen to everyone or
    myself?
     

    Re: I ship! Sticky Thread for romantic pairings:

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAncientCenturion View Post
    Kisame X Hinata
    Hinata is too good for that Mutation.

    Maybe Ino instead?
     
         

  13. #1813
    Banned
    Status
    Fodder#4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    9,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I ship! Sticky Thread for romantic pairings:

    Quote Originally Posted by Parrish View Post
    Hinata is too good for that Mutation.

    Maybe Ino instead?
    Listen shit head, Kisame is FAR too good for Hinata. You're lucky I'm suggesting she's even good enough for Kisame. Samehada in all reality is too good for her
     
         

  14. #1814
    Order Of The Temple ShiningStar's Avatar
    Status
    ShiningStar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm like NB's Kareena Kapoor~
    <3
     

    Re: I ship! Sticky Thread for romantic pairings:

    Quote Originally Posted by Parrish View Post
    Hinata is too good for that Mutation.

    Maybe Ino instead?
    Mutation? Kisame's looks are a blessing! People are lucky to even be graced by his presence~
     
         

  15. #1815
    Parrish's Avatar
    Status
    Parrish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Should I listen to everyone or
    myself?
     

    Re: I ship! Sticky Thread for romantic pairings:

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAncientCenturion View Post
    Listen shit head, Kisame is FAR too good for Hinata. You're lucky I'm suggesting she's even good enough for Kisame. Samehada in all reality is too good for her
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiningStar View Post
    Mutation? Kisame's looks are a blessing! People are lucky to even be graced by his presence~
    What the hell is going on here?

    Kisame should be with Ino or some other random chick.
     
         

  16. #1816
    Senior Member oksus's Avatar
    Status
    oksus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I ship! Sticky Thread for romantic pairings:

    Quote Originally Posted by Parrish View Post
    What the hell is going on here?

    Kisame should be with Ino or some other random chick.
    Kisame x Itachi

    Anyways, I love how Naruto's the the only one to bring out these emotions from Sakura





    -That smile
    And is it just me or does it seem that Sakura has been focusing on Naruto lately, instead of Sasuke
     
         

  17. #1817
    Order Of The Temple ShiningStar's Avatar
    Status
    ShiningStar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm like NB's Kareena Kapoor~
    <3
     

    Re: I ship! Sticky Thread for romantic pairings:

    Quote Originally Posted by Parrish View Post
    What the hell is going on here?
    Parrish, you've gotta love the Kisame. Even Mei Terumi wants him. But he rejected her. That's why she hates hearing about engagements.


    Quote Originally Posted by oksus View Post
    Kisame x Itachi
    KisaIta? I'm not even gonna lie, I ship that.
     
         

  18. #1818
    Member OMGitsShakra's Avatar
    Status
    OMGitsShakra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    545
    Post Thanks / Like
    kitty go kitty go, kitty
    meowing on the floor!
     

    Re: I ship! Sticky Thread for romantic pairings:

    kisame needs to get with ariel ha ha

    no really, i can see where HN fans see the potential for a pairing...however i have to disagree and say that since chptr 3 of the manga i have seen nothing but narusaku. Kishi (i could be wrong of course) seems to be hinting around to the fact that Sakura doesn't love Sasuke anymore...i mean really they have about as much reason to dislike each other at this point than Naruto and Obito. Their relationship is not healthy and not to mention...Sakura's feelings are in question as so are Sasukes...whose feelings are we sure of? Naruto loving Sakura and Hinata Loving Naruto. If you ask me, Im sorry, but there is nothing at all in the manga that leads me to believe Naruto has any romantic feelings for Hinata...i mean Inuyasha showed more interest in Sango than Naruto has Hinata. On the other hand, the only thing i dont understand is why Hinata is still alive at this point....her only thing tying her as a major point is the one sided love...however it doesnt make sense to me either that Naruto would just magically change his feelings overnight for Sakura. Sai made that statement for a reason back (its been about 200 chps back) about why Naruto couldn't tell Sakura his feelings. Thats big! I am sorry, but that speaks volumes it seems...not to mention what Yamato said to Sakura after the 9 tails incident...."Sakura you don't realize it now but dep down you tru---" cut off right there. We can easily guess how that sentence will finish (and obviously hes referring to a unconscious naruto)...Im sorry..thats just a tiny portion of the "potential hints" we have received about NS happening.

    Not to mention...who would Karin lick and have wet dreams about?? She seemed to have came out of nowhere, and there is actually a little side story between her and Sasuke that caused her to fall in love with him herself (or become obsessed whichever) thats also an important detail. To me, Sakura's puppy love for Sasuke and Hinata's obsession with Naruto are nothing more than troll tools for the real deal to come (if Naruto and Sasuke both live that is)
     
         

  19. #1819
    Even Demons Have Demons. Jack Spicer's Avatar
    Status
    Jack Spicer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DWMA
    Posts
    14,840
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."


    "Peter."
     



    Re: I ship! Sticky Thread for romantic pairings:

    I like Kisame with the unamed female mist ninja in his flashback, but I'm open to him & Itachi.
     
         

  20. #1820
    Banned
    Status
    Fodder#4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    9,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I ship! Sticky Thread for romantic pairings:

    I think we all know Kisame needs a woman who takes charge of things.
     
         

  21. #1821
    Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto1217 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Konohagakure no sato
    Posts
    1,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is a theologian above all
    else.
     

    Re: I ship! Sticky Thread for romantic pairings:

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAncientCenturion View Post
    I think we all know Kisame needs a woman who takes charge of things.
    If that's the case, then Hinata is DEFINATELY not the one for the job. She way to soft spoken to be some to take charge.
     
         

  22. #1822
    #TH caterpillar's Avatar
    Status
    caterpillar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    derp side of the moon
    Posts
    11,472
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user does not deserve a
    status.
     

    Re: I ship! Sticky Thread for romantic pairings:

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAncientCenturion View Post
    I think we all know Kisame needs a woman who takes charge of things.
    Those type of women do not exist on NV. Even a kage can be lead by a 13-16 year old kiddo who blabbers the same rubbish.
    But there are Temari or Tayuya.
    I would ship Kisame and Temari. Would be badass.
     
         

  23. #1823
    Senior Member awesomeseimei's Avatar
    Status
    awesomeseimei is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Phantom Zone
    Posts
    2,196
    Post Thanks / Like
    This world is a machine! A
    Machine for Pigs! Fit only for
    the slaughtering of pigs!
     

    Re: I ship! Sticky Thread for romantic pairings:

    Quote Originally Posted by caterpillar View Post
    Those type of women do not exist on NV. Even a kage can be lead by a 13-16 year old kiddo who blabbers the same rubbish.
    But there are Temari or Tayuya.
    I would ship Kisame and Temari. Would be badass.
    There are people who ship Tayuya with Ibiki I swear I've seen that more than once.
     
         

  24. #1824
    Banned
    Status
    Fodder#4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    9,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I ship! Sticky Thread for romantic pairings:

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1217 View Post
    If that's the case, then Hinata is DEFINATELY not the one for the job. She way to soft spoken to be some to take charge.
    Well, yeah. I guess so

    Quote Originally Posted by caterpillar View Post
    Those type of women do not exist on NV. Even a kage can be lead by a 13-16 year old kiddo who blabbers the same rubbish.
    But there are Temari or Tayuya.
    I would ship Kisame and Temari. Would be badass.
    Haha, sort of true. So, Kisame's only compatible with young teenagers..? I'm not sure if it's...Okay to ship either with Kisame
     
         

  25. #1825
    Atavan Halen (◡‿◡✿) Renadollface's Avatar
    Status
    Renadollface is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Jedi Academy
    Posts
    1,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll raise you like a Phoenix.
     

    Re: I ship! Sticky Thread for romantic pairings:

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAncientCenturion View Post
    Haha, sort of true. So, Kisame's only compatible with young teenagers..? I'm not sure if it's...Okay to ship either with Kisame
    I believe he's not only compatible with young teenagers.
    Example: Kisame x Mei
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •