View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    3 3.03%
  • 2

    1 1.01%
  • 3

    14 14.14%
  • 4

    26 26.26%
  • 5

    55 55.56%
Page 11 of 19 « First ... 789101112131415 ... Last»
Results 201 to 220 of 361
  1. #201
    Senior Member Ecchidaime's Avatar
    Status
    Ecchidaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,948
    Location
    Germany/Latvia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    I thought guys like Mite Gai and Rock Lee who are pure taijutsu specialist can win against anyone except against a Sharingan user or more specifically a MS user. I remember Lee saying to Sasuke when they first fought and he said even if the Sharingan can see through attacks it won't do any good if the user's body isn't able to react to it. I thought that it was only applicable for Sharingan as MS has extremely powerful techniques. But lately i am thinking over it again because:

    We saw Gai's tactic by not looking at Itachi's eyes he was about to fight. It is difficult he trained that way to fight Kakashi. And we know Tsukyomi wont work if the opponent doesn't look into the eyes.

    Amaterasu just like Gaara's sand can be avoided by pure speed. We saw the Raikage avoiding both Tsukyomi and Amaterasu by speed.

    Finally Susanoo which is the MS's ultimate defense technique can be taken out by power. We are now seeing Danzou weakening Sasuke and then taking out with Susanoo with a wind element technique. If Gai or Lee open those life gates thing they will have the power to break Susanoo.

    I am not saying that either Gai or Lee is stronger than Sasuke but it proves that Sasuke can be beaten. So Naruto has to go through some training so that he can control the Kyuubi just like Killerbee can control the eight tailed. That will give him power. Also Naruto is already quite fast so by adding up Kyuubi's chakra he can gain even more speed. Also he can learn his fathers space time technique and body flicker technique:D
    Thats some very good point! :whoa:
     
         

  2. #202
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Koo View Post
    i think root should be dismantled and they need to be punished for sitting underground like retards during peins attack
    They followed orders in order to protect there village, danzo is the one in the wrong now them
     
         

  3. #203
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    i looked at Sasuke's actions deeply and i have to say i was wrong saying that he doesn't care for his old teammates. First of all he could have killed Naruto but he didn't. Then though he was about to use a lightning technique that was not Kirin so that was not life threatening plus i guess he knew that Orochimaru would stop him. Also he cares about his present teammates and i remember when training with Orochimaru he didn't kill all of the guys when he was training. The thing is he just shows off. He shows that he doesn't care.

    However i don't get it why did he join Madara??? i know he wants to take revenge by killing the village elders. But so far Sasuke is the one helping Madara in his plans. And if Sasuke leaves Madara he still has his own team and can sneak in Konoha to kill those three. But now as he joined Madara there will always be more people in his way. A genius like Sasuke should be able to get that joining Madara is didn't do him any thing good and now he is a wanted criminal among the five great shinobi nations. Gotta say Madara is a good brainwasher:P
     
         

  4. #204
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    i looked at Sasuke's actions deeply and i have to say i was wrong saying that he doesn't care for his old teammates. First of all he could have killed Naruto but he didn't. Then though he was about to use a lightning technique that was not Kirin so that was not life threatening plus i guess he knew that Orochimaru would stop him. Also he cares about his present teammates and i remember when training with Orochimaru he didn't kill all of the guys when he was training. The thing is he just shows off. He shows that he doesn't care.

    However i don't get it why did he join Madara??? i know he wants to take revenge by killing the village elders. But so far Sasuke is the one helping Madara in his plans. And if Sasuke leaves Madara he still has his own team and can sneak in Konoha to kill those three. But now as he joined Madara there will always be more people in his way. A genius like Sasuke should be able to get that joining Madara is didn't do him any thing good and now he is a wanted criminal among the five great shinobi nations. Gotta say Madara is a good brainwasher:P
    Hes with madara for like the same reason he was with oro, they both kind of talked him into to doing what they wanted.

    Basically he trusts madara because he told him the whole truth about itachi and he thinks madara wants the same goals as him
     
         

  5. #205
    .45 Caliber killer Perkele311's Avatar
    Status
    Perkele311 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    690
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    After knowing the truth I could see how it would be hard for Sasuke to go back to the same village that his clan was killed at.
    Besides he is not done with his revenge. Madara and his space/time tech also would be a tech that you would want to have on your side anyways.
    After this if he is trying to kill the rest of the elders he can just let Madara put him in the right spot and he goes MS crazy and finishes the job. Just like he did with Danzo. Offered him up as a "present" and Sasuke went all out on him (and I do hope he finishes the job or I will be disappointed)
    This is not how I was hoping his character would develop but oh well it seems that is how it is turning out each chapter. I always thought he would be more like Kakashi at this point in the manga.
     
         

  6. #206
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    I dont see why madara doesnt just take sasuke straight to his targets, would be so much quicker
     
         

  7. #207
    .45 Caliber killer Perkele311's Avatar
    Status
    Perkele311 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    690
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    I think what previous posters have already theorized about Madara trying to get Sasuke to use his eyes to the point where he is blind and has to take Itachi's eyes,
    I can't see any other reason that Madara is not just Taking him to his objectives and killing them rather than fighting with Kage's and everyone else in the Narutoverse before just going after his core goals of revenge on the elders.
    Which is only about 4 more living people. With this fight being significant because it is 1 of those 4. I am sure Madara is on that list because of his involvement in the Uchiha Incident.
    Besides Madara didn't take his brothers eyes until he was fully blind so he probably has a good understanding of the mindset "Well I will wait until the MS seals itself and has no light before even considering taking a person's eyes"
    I am sure when he is blind he won't care about how he gets his vision restored. Which he seems rather picky about using Itachi's eyes right now, which I will never understand because EMS = power up and I am sure Itachi wouldn't have minded. He's dead what does he care about his eyes anymore.
     
         

  8. #208
    Member Narutofan123457's Avatar
    Status
    Narutofan123457 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    413
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    i looked at Sasuke's actions deeply and i have to say i was wrong saying that he doesn't care for his old teammates. First of all he could have killed Naruto but he didn't. Then though he was about to use a lightning technique that was not Kirin so that was not life threatening plus i guess he knew that Orochimaru would stop him. Also he cares about his present teammates and i remember when training with Orochimaru he didn't kill all of the guys when he was training. The thing is he just shows off. He shows that he doesn't care.

    However i don't get it why did he join Madara??? i know he wants to take revenge by killing the village elders. But so far Sasuke is the one helping Madara in his plans. And if Sasuke leaves Madara he still has his own team and can sneak in Konoha to kill those three. But now as he joined Madara there will always be more people in his way. A genius like Sasuke should be able to get that joining Madara is didn't do him any thing good and now he is a wanted criminal among the five great shinobi nations. Gotta say Madara is a good brainwasher:P
    the only reason he joined akatsuki/is helping madara, is cuz madara promised him a tailed beast if helped him... he doesn't trust madara, but let's face it... the village has survived a lot worse than , whether its by luck or their ninja capabilities, and won't be able to destroy every soul in the village without a tailed beast... even then its a toss up...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    I thought guys like Mite Gai and Rock Lee who are pure taijutsu specialist can win against anyone except against a Sharingan user or more specifically a MS user. I remember Lee saying to Sasuke when they first fought and he said even if the Sharingan can see through attacks it won't do any good if the user's body isn't able to react to it. I thought that it was only applicable for Sharingan as MS has extremely powerful techniques. But lately i am thinking over it again because:

    We saw Gai's tactic by not looking at Itachi's eyes he was about to fight. It is difficult he trained that way to fight Kakashi. And we know Tsukyomi wont work if the opponent doesn't look into the eyes.

    Amaterasu just like Gaara's sand can be avoided by pure speed. We saw the Raikage avoiding both Tsukyomi and Amaterasu by speed.

    Finally Susanoo which is the MS's ultimate defense technique can be taken out by power. We are now seeing Danzou weakening Sasuke and then taking out with Susanoo with a wind element technique. If Gai or Lee open those life gates thing they will have the power to break Susanoo.

    I am not saying that either Gai or Lee is stronger than Sasuke but it proves that Sasuke can be beaten. So Naruto has to go through some training so that he can control the Kyuubi just like Killerbee can control the eight tailed. That will give him power. Also Naruto is already quite fast so by adding up Kyuubi's chakra he can gain even more speed. Also he can learn his fathers space time technique and body flicker technique:D
    sorry but u missed a few things... first, genjutsu isn't always used via eye tech... remember when naruto came upon itachi's pein clone during the rescue gaara ark and he got trapped via finger. Also, yes they would probably dodge the Amaterasu, but Susano'o, no. Even if they went into the gaits it wouldn't matter cuz Susano'o is 360 degree defense and as soon as they tried to kick it, the sword would just slash right thru them. And Sasuke is about the same speed as lee when lee hasn't opened the gaits. Sry, but would destroy guy/lee, probably...
     
         
    Last edited by Mugiwara; 01-24-2010 at 01:02 AM.

  9. #209
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    sorry but u missed a few things... first, genjutsu isn't always used via eye tech... remember when naruto came upon itachi's pein clone during the rescue gaara ark and he got trapped via finger. Also, yes they would probably dodge the Amaterasu, but Susano'o, no. Even if they went into the gaits it wouldn't matter cuz Susano'o is 360 degree defense and as soon as they tried to kick it, the sword would just slash right thru them. And Sasuke is about the same speed as lee when lee hasn't opened the gaits. Sry, but would destroy guy/lee, probably...
    We need to take into account we havnt seen guy at his max and hes never opened all the gates, you can guess guy would lose but you cant be certain in my opinion
     
         

  10. #210
    Member Narutofan123457's Avatar
    Status
    Narutofan123457 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    413
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    We need to take into account we havnt seen guy at his max and hes never opened all the gates, you can guess guy would lose but you cant be certain in my opinion
    of course he hasn't opened all of the gates! the 8th gate is the gate of death, aka, u open it u die... if u go gate 4 u have severe punishment and since that's the highest gate we've seen anyone go into, when guy killed the kisame pein clone, and he was barely able to defeat a clone that was 1/3 of kisame, i think that would win. Just a theory...:D
     
         

  11. #211
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    of course he hasn't opened all of the gates! the 8th gate is the gate of death, aka, u open it u die... if u go gate 4 u have severe punishment and since that's the highest gate we've seen anyone go into, when guy killed the kisame pein clone, and he was barely able to defeat a clone that was 1/3 of kisame, i think that would win. Just a theory...:D
    Death gate for you but probs such imense power its going to be the same for your opponent in my opinion, usualy jutsus that cost you your life are probs going to be awsome, like the reaper death seal that even stopped the kyuubi, if the 8th gate is going to take your life im sure it could batter sunsanoo
     
         

  12. #212
    Member Narutofan123457's Avatar
    Status
    Narutofan123457 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    413
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Death gate for you but probs such imense power its going to be the same for your opponent in my opinion, usualy jutsus that cost you your life are probs going to be awsome, like the reaper death seal that even stopped the kyuubi, if the 8th gate is going to take your life im sure it could batter sunsanoo
    ok... just cuz it would batter susano'o doesn't mean it'd kill , come on, sasuke escaped a bomb that spread for miles, I think he could escape a lee/guy using a cool jutsu... and the reaper death seal didn't even kill oro, and Minato's jutsu sealed the kyubi cuz it was weak... the tailed beasts are weaker when a) they don't have a host or b) they are being controlled in the full state. Deidara said this when they caught the 3 tails easily, and gaara made himself fall asleep so the 1 tailed could do as it pleased.

    Anyway, why are we arguing about a battle that's never going to happen?
     
         

  13. #213
    Member Stylo's Avatar
    Status
    Stylo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    102
    Location
    Netherlands
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Hes with madara for like the same reason he was with oro, they both kind of talked him into to doing what they wanted.

    Basically he trusts madara because he told him the whole truth about itachi and he thinks madara wants the same goals as him
    trash, sasuke isn't being controlled by madara. Sasuke knows madara is a MS specialist and knows more about uchiha then any other. He's with madara to get stronger and for the info.
     
         

  14. #214
    Kuroi Honoo's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroi Honoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,180
    Just hanging in there...
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    i looked at Sasuke's actions deeply and i have to say i was wrong saying that he doesn't care for his old teammates. First of all he could have killed Naruto but he didn't. Then though he was about to use a lightning technique that was not Kirin so that was not life threatening plus i guess he knew that Orochimaru would stop him. Also he cares about his present teammates and i remember when training with Orochimaru he didn't kill all of the guys when he was training. The thing is he just shows off. He shows that he doesn't care.
    Dude I am shocked to see someone like you who dislikes Sasuke post this. I wish evrybody was like this because everyone would get along in the forums. I mean I dislike Naruto but I keep it to myself rather than spew disrespectful words about that character. Okay, your quote "he was about to use a lightning technique that was not Kirin so that was not life threatening plus i guess he knew that Orochimaru would stop him." is stated as fact and I will say that is was undetermined whether or not that jutsu he was about to use on his former teamates was Raiton. It could have been but it was never confirmed so we can only assume as to what that would have been. I also think that he wasn't going to eliminate them even though he said "I'm done with Konoha". That jutsu could have been to paralyze/immobilize them more or less and also would have acted as a message that said "Leave me be". Now Sasuke knowing that Orochimaru would have came to stop him, I don't know about that but it was a good opinion on your part. Domo arigatou gozimasu for someone at least acknowledging Sasuke. I think that he has been more and more colder with his present team solely because of that darkness that had begun to envelop him at the Kage summit. Before that he cared/worried about Taka as evident with the emotional protecting Amaterasu during the Kirabi fight. People especially haters tend to forget about that dark aura that leaks out of him whenever he is close to attaining his vengeance. This is all in my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    However i don't get it why did he join Madara??? i know he wants to take revenge by killing the village elders. But so far Sasuke is the one helping Madara in his plans. And if Sasuke leaves Madara he still has his own team and can sneak in Konoha to kill those three. But now as he joined Madara there will always be more people in his way. A genius like Sasuke should be able to get that joining Madara is didn't do him any thing good and now he is a wanted criminal among the five great shinobi nations. Gotta say Madara is a good brainwasher:P
    Chotto chotto, he hasn't joined Madara but rather accepts his help. The only time he helped him was when he went after Kirabi and since then he hasn't helped him with anything. What I have seen from Sasuke and Madara is that Sasuke uses him and Madara bites. I'm sure that Sasuke has a secret vendeta against him hidden deep within; but he knows that he can't defeat/kill him as of yet which was proven when Sasuke refused his offer and tried to attack him with Chidori. Having Madara close and believing that he is on his side grants him extra assistance for his goals and info on him as well. Madara hasn't succeeded in brainwashing Sasuke because he was shown telling Zetsu that he was hard to manipulate and maybe this will help you, take a look:

    Naruto 476 - Read Online at Manga Stream
    Naruto 476 - Read Online at Manga Stream
    Naruto 476 - Read Online at Manga Stream
    Naruto 476 - Read Online at Manga Stream
    Naruto 476 - Read Online at Manga Stream
    Remember Sasuke asked Daznou for the truth about Itachi? Why would he ask him if he was brainwashed by Madara as you claim? There should have then be no asking because he confides in Madara, this should prove that he obviously doesn't and was why he wanted confirmation by Danzou. All that bull the old man said was to hide his role he played. Of course with the truth out Konoha should hold him responsible along with the other three. This is why he was angered and said what he said about Itachi and he was even incorrect as it was Madara who told Sasuke the truth not Itachi.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Hes with madara for like the same reason he was with oro, they both kind of talked him into to doing what they wanted.

    Basically he trusts madara because he told him the whole truth about itachi and he thinks madara wants the same goals as him
    Not exactly, what did Sasuke do for Orochimaru than simply accept his power offer from him? With Madara it has been capturing the Hachibi but after that what else. Take a look below:

    Naruto 402 | Read naruto chapter 402 manga online | Manga Share
    His statement was said while Madara was around and has he complied with it as of yet? No, he hasn't and only seems to be after those held responsible for the massacre.

    Naruto 411 | Read naruto chapter 411 manga online | Manga Share
    Sasuke says outloud that they're using Akatsuki, in other words using Madara.

    Naruto 453 | Read naruto chapter 453 manga online | Manga Share
    Sasuke refuses his assignment and attacks him.

    Naruto 453 | Read naruto chapter 453 manga online | Manga Share
    Here we have Sasuke changing his mind only because Madara tells him about Danzou and his whereabouts says that they are after the Hokage's head (which means only Danzou and not the rest of the Kages)

    Naruto 475 - Read Online at Manga Stream
    When he awoke inside Madara's mask dimension, he told him to let him out.

    Please, tell me that he is either brainwashed/manipulated/trusts/on Madara's side still with what I have just shown you. It is simply a use/use situation and Sasuke will accept help from him if it meant furthering his goal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Perkele311 View Post
    After knowing the truth I could see how it would be hard for Sasuke to go back to the same village that his clan was killed at.
    Besides he is not done with his revenge. Madara and his space/time tech also would be a tech that you would want to have on your side anyways.
    After this if he is trying to kill the rest of the elders he can just let Madara put him in the right spot and he goes MS crazy and finishes the job. Just like he did with Danzo. Offered him up as a "present" and Sasuke went all out on him (and I do hope he finishes the job or I will be disappointed)
    This is not how I was hoping his character would develop but oh well it seems that is how it is turning out each chapter. I always thought he would be more like Kakashi at this point in the manga.
    A rep for you for the points of view in your post ^.^

    Quote Originally Posted by Perkele311 View Post
    I think what previous posters have already theorized about Madara trying to get Sasuke to use his eyes to the point where he is blind and has to take Itachi's eyes,
    I can't see any other reason that Madara is not just Taking him to his objectives and killing them rather than fighting with Kage's and everyone else in the Narutoverse before just going after his core goals of revenge on the elders.
    Which is only about 4 more living people. With this fight being significant because it is 1 of those 4. I am sure Madara is on that list because of his involvement in the Uchiha Incident.
    Besides Madara didn't take his brothers eyes until he was fully blind so he probably has a good understanding of the mindset "Well I will wait until the MS seals itself and has no light before even considering taking a person's eyes"
    I am sure when he is blind he won't care about how he gets his vision restored. Which he seems rather picky about using Itachi's eyes right now, which I will never understand because EMS = power up and I am sure Itachi wouldn't have minded. He's dead what does he care about his eyes anymore.
    The reason why he didn't take Itachi's eyes even though it was never revealed is obviously because he did not want to disturb his brother's corpse. He must of felt that if he did it would have been disrespectful/wrong to do so. After the truth was revealed to him he completely changed how he felt/thought about his brother and regretted his brother's death and deeply mourned the loss. So I can see why he disagreed with the offer but you have a point where as once Sasuke goes blind and if his vengeance has yet to be fulfilled should leave him with the only option remaining which is taking Itachi's eyes (unless Kishi decides otherwise).
     
         

  15. #215
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Stylo View Post
    trash, sasuke isn't being controlled by madara. Sasuke knows madara is a MS specialist and knows more about uchiha then any other. He's with madara to get stronger and for the info.
    I never said hes being controlled, hes just been told storys about danzo and the village elders that would make him want to kill them, he doesnt know if they are true or not and now it seems like madaras used these storys to get what he wants which is danzo and the elders dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    ok... just cuz it would batter susano'o doesn't mean it'd kill , come on, sasuke escaped a bomb that spread for miles, I think he could escape a lee/guy using a cool jutsu... and the reaper death seal didn't even kill oro, and Minato's jutsu sealed the kyubi cuz it was weak... the tailed beasts are weaker when a) they don't have a host or b) they are being controlled in the full state. Deidara said this when they caught the 3 tails easily, and gaara made himself fall asleep so the 1 tailed could do as it pleased.

    Anyway, why are we arguing about a battle that's never going to happen?
    I just wanted to have an input, and the kyuubi could destroy the whole village and the reaper death seal was the only way stop it so it must be strong, also you cant doubt the power of the death gate because you havnt seen it and it will probs only be used in the final battle of the war with guy protecting lee or something
     
         
    Last edited by Mugiwara; 01-24-2010 at 01:02 AM.

  16. #216
    Member Narutofan123457's Avatar
    Status
    Narutofan123457 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    413
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    I just wanted to have an input, and the kyuubi could destroy the whole village and the reaper death seal was the only way stop it so it must be strong, also you cant doubt the power of the death gate because you havnt seen it and it will probs only be used in the final battle of the war with guy protecting lee or something
    minato didn't use the reaper death seal on the kyubi... he used a different sealing tech that killed him, right? If he used reaper death seal on kyubi the kyubi woulda just gone 2 hell instead of being sealed in naruto... and I agree, we don't ACTUALLY know who would win, sasuke or lee/guy, but I am gunna assume, considering the KNOWN powers of lee/guy-gaits 1-4- that Sasuke would win.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    I never said hes being controlled, hes just been told storys about danzo and the village elders that would make him want to kill them, he doesnt know if they are true or not and now it seems like madaras used these storys to get what he wants which is danzo and the elders dead
    1. ur right, he's not really being controlled.
    2. the reason sasuke is working w/ madara is cuz madara promised sasuke a tailed beast in exchange for the 8 tails.
    3. the "story" about danzo and the village elders is true, danzo just confirmed that he ordered itachi to kill the uchiha.
     
         
    Last edited by Mugiwara; 01-24-2010 at 01:02 AM.

  17. #217
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    1. ur right, he's not really being controlled.
    2. the reason sasuke is working w/ madara is cuz madara promised sasuke a tailed beast in exchange for the 8 tails.
    3. the "story" about danzo and the village elders is true, danzo just confirmed that he ordered itachi to kill the uchiha.
    1. thanks
    2. I think hes working with him for more power anf get revenge
    3. what i mean is that before this fight sasuke didnt know madara was telling the truth

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    minato didn't use the reaper death seal on the kyubi... he used a different sealing tech that killed him, right? If he used reaper death seal on kyubi the kyubi woulda just gone 2 hell instead of being sealed in naruto... and I agree, we don't ACTUALLY know who would win, sasuke or lee/guy, but I am gunna assume, considering the KNOWN powers of lee/guy-gaits 1-4- that Sasuke would win.
    I could swear at some point in the manga maybe the 3rd hokage said when he used the jutsu on oro it was how the 4th hokage stopped the kyuubi, plus he did seal half the kyuubis chakra with himself in deaths stomac
     
         
    Last edited by Mugiwara; 01-24-2010 at 01:03 AM.

  18. #218
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    ~Alright, done merging all the doubleposts, tripleposts and quadruple posts....
    I've given a warning infraction for the new guys, who had tripleposts or worse, but I just merged the double posts.. so this is a warning to all, stop double posting, use the edit button, use multiquote...~
     
         

  19. #219
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    ~Alright, done merging all the doubleposts, tripleposts and quadruple posts....
    I've given a warning infraction for the new guys, who had tripleposts or worse, but I just merged the double posts.. so this is a warning to all, stop double posting, use the edit button, use multiquote...~
    Ok sorry, i didnt realise it was against the rules to do that, ill do it from now on, thanks for telling us.
     
         

  20. #220
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Ok sorry, i didnt realise it was against the rules to do that, ill do it from now on, thanks for telling us.
    Read them ^^ that'll help alot ^^
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •