View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll

3 3.03%

1 1.01%

14 14.14%

26 26.26%

55 55.56%
Page 11 of 15 « First ... 789101112131415 Last»
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha's
    Series Finale - A great war in
    nearly here.

Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

Izanami... That`s the only thing left now is it not?

I`m voteing Izanami for Itachi from now on

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=And i think that sasuke is injured and its not the real danzo[/QUOTE]

right

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    Izanami... That`s the only thing left now is it not?

I`m voteing Izanami for Itachi from now on

are you starting the thing again where you keep saying itachi is alive? hehe

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha's
    Series Finale - A great war in
    nearly here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    are you starting the thing again where you keep saying itachi is alive? hehe
    Of course:P Well, not actually alive, but as you know:D

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto the Toad Sanin View Post
    Great Chapter, here is my prediction
    480: The Real Truth

Sasuke:Hmph....

(He falls down, his eys return to normal, he can't see)

Sasuke: Noooo! My eyes I can't cc ant s..see!

(Danzou looks likes he about to die)

Danzou:Hmph, not bad....

Sasuke:Wha....

Karin:...!

Danzou: Izanagi: Ame no Umeretsu

(The first hokages heads opens its mouth and flashes....his sharingan on his flashes, his badages fall off, he has a scar on the top of his forhead.....his eye is now mangekyou.)

(all the eyes on his arm open again. googd as new. He maskes Izanagi seaqls again)

Danzou: Looks like this is over. Time to finish this

Sasuke: No...noooooooo!!

(Madara GAzes at the scene)

Madara : Looks like I was wrong, Itachi didn't.................

Karin: Sasuke, Noooooo!!!

(Danzo is about to stab Sasuke with his sword.....)

(Sasuke closes his blind eyes)

(Inside sasukes head Itachi appears)

Itachi:.....Well sasuke.

Sasuke: Impossible......Danzo are you-

Itachi: It is I, if it were danzo you wouldn't be able to see.

Sasuke: Brother......why did you kill the clan to protect me?

Itachi: If I hadn't volentered.. they would have sent another, who would of killed you aswell.

Sasuke: Why did they do it....why!!!!!!!!!?

Itachi: Konoha are not the people to blame........It was Madara

Sasuke:!!!!!!!

Itachi: Madara told Danzo that he and the Uchihas were going to destroy. Danzo told The Hokage.......who didn't beleive him.... So he made me kill Shisui, stole his eye and convinced them using Izanami...the Dawn Illusion.
    Madara was going to attack, but he tricked the Konoha village to kill the rest.

Sasuke: Why>~????

Itachi: Madara was going blind after he lost his sharingan to the Shodaime, he wanted to plan a rebelion againdt the Senju. He told the Uchihas of the two clans histories. When the Uchihas of our parents generation, told him he was a fool, and wanted peace, they told him they wouldn't follow him. Madara Tricked KOnoha into killing them. Madara was going to fight Konoha for an old grudge. He made the UChihas die, just because they were peaceful. He has ruined both our lives. He killed the uchihas so he could start Akatsuki, I decided to join, to make sure he wouldn't destroy konoha. Madara will destroy Konoha and create a New uchiha supremacy with his Juubi plan......he will rule the world.

Sasuke: Why didn't you t..tell me this.

Itachi: I hoped you see me die and end your revenge and live peacefully, but madara tricked you and turned you against konoha. KOnoha are peace ful people. It was Madara who Killed of our clan as they wouldn't listen. Just so he could rule the ninja world. I thought naruto would defeat him, but I releise you must both fight.

Sauke: Brother I will fight....

Itachi: I beleive in you... here are my eyes. Kill Danzo, he stole our ancestors eyes, and tangled with orochimaru...he doesnt care for the people......I love you sasuke.

Sasuke: I beleive you....I will Kill Madara. For the clan... for

(Sasuke wakes up and opens his eyes, They are Itachis mangekyou sharingan, but instead of a empty centre. a small version of sasukes MS in there. He has EMS now)

Sasuke....Peace!!!!

Danzo: The..

Madara: ...Eternal Mangekyou!!! So Itachi did use the Izanami!!

Karin: Sasuke"!!!!!!

Sasuke: Danzo....you are not my enemy..... for now.....Madara....I will kill you.

Madara: Oh dear. Looks like you have expired your uses. Now I can take your EMS. what good timing!!!!

Sasuke: MADARA!!!!!

End.

NOw the truth is apparent. Now Madaras must be stopped.

Next Time: Naruto Awakens.....

Enjoy.

Peace Out:D
    i think this never gonna happen :D

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

madara already say the real Truth. bastard konoha he want to kill the uchihas.... konoha fear the uchihas powers
    Itachi is a Lieing Machine!!!

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Raised Fist View Post
    Danzo is neitehr a villain nor a hero. i think he wants the best for the village and of course for himself, althogh he uses the wrong instruments.

i mean he killed one of the frogs to avoid naruto's comeback.

and i remember madara saying that only the distrust of the konoha elders led to the betraying of the uchiha. yes, i know it's madara, but the doesn't mean he's wrong!
    look u are saying what the higher ups did provoked the Uchiha to do a coup de tat. First of all ever since Madara was defeated the First Hokage knew that something has to be done with the Uchihas. The Second Hokage gave the Uchiha some police force power or something like that just to make sure the Uchiha don't fight for power. However when the Third Hokage was in charge some of the Uchiha's began to feel that if this goes on none of them will have power i mean the higher power like being the Hokage. Then during Minato was Hokage the Nine tails attacked most probably it was Madara's doing. Minato sacrificed his life to save the village. The elders knew that only the First and the power of the Sharingan was able to control the Kyuubi. So they decided to put the Uchiha's under observation, and later the Uchiha knew that they will most probably be blamed for the Kyuubi attack. All this led to the Uchihas to decide to go against the village. The elders found out they ordered Itahci to finish them off thus preventing a civil war and most probably preventing another Ninja War.

And also remember we are now more or less sure that Madara was the one who summoned the Kyuubi so that all this can happen, and the village higher ups had to do it they simply couldn't even imagine that it was done by Madara not by the Uchihas in the village. So i say still the main villain is Madara and what he says may be true but to what extent we don't know yet because he needs Sasuke on his side and i guess he will say anything to keep him in his side.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto the Toad Sanin View Post
    Great Chapter, here is my prediction
    480: The Real Truth

Sasuke:Hmph....

(He falls down, his eys return to normal, he can't see)

Sasuke: Noooo! My eyes I can't cc ant s..see!

(Danzou looks likes he about to die)

Danzou:Hmph, not bad....

Sasuke:Wha....

Karin:...!

Danzou: Izanagi: Ame no Umeretsu

(The first hokages heads opens its mouth and flashes....his sharingan on his flashes, his badages fall off, he has a scar on the top of his forhead.....his eye is now mangekyou.)

(all the eyes on his arm open again. googd as new. He maskes Izanagi seaqls again)

Danzou: Looks like this is over. Time to finish this

Sasuke: No...noooooooo!!

(Madara GAzes at the scene)

Madara : Looks like I was wrong, Itachi didn't.................

Karin: Sasuke, Noooooo!!!

(Danzo is about to stab Sasuke with his sword.....)

(Sasuke closes his blind eyes)

(Inside sasukes head Itachi appears)

Itachi:.....Well sasuke.

Sasuke: Impossible......Danzo are you-

Itachi: It is I, if it were danzo you wouldn't be able to see.

Sasuke: Brother......why did you kill the clan to protect me?

Itachi: If I hadn't volentered.. they would have sent another, who would of killed you aswell.

Sasuke: Why did they do it....why!!!!!!!!!?

Itachi: Konoha are not the people to blame........It was Madara

Sasuke:!!!!!!!

Itachi: Madara told Danzo that he and the Uchihas were going to destroy. Danzo told The Hokage.......who didn't beleive him.... So he made me kill Shisui, stole his eye and convinced them using Izanami...the Dawn Illusion.
    Madara was going to attack, but he tricked the Konoha village to kill the rest.

Sasuke: Why>~????

Itachi: Madara was going blind after he lost his sharingan to the Shodaime, he wanted to plan a rebelion againdt the Senju. He told the Uchihas of the two clans histories. When the Uchihas of our parents generation, told him he was a fool, and wanted peace, they told him they wouldn't follow him. Madara Tricked KOnoha into killing them. Madara was going to fight Konoha for an old grudge. He made the UChihas die, just because they were peaceful. He has ruined both our lives. He killed the uchihas so he could start Akatsuki, I decided to join, to make sure he wouldn't destroy konoha. Madara will destroy Konoha and create a New uchiha supremacy with his Juubi plan......he will rule the world.

Sasuke: Why didn't you t..tell me this.

Itachi: I hoped you see me die and end your revenge and live peacefully, but madara tricked you and turned you against konoha. KOnoha are peace ful people. It was Madara who Killed of our clan as they wouldn't listen. Just so he could rule the ninja world. I thought naruto would defeat him, but I releise you must both fight.

Sauke: Brother I will fight....

Itachi: I beleive in you... here are my eyes. Kill Danzo, he stole our ancestors eyes, and tangled with orochimaru...he doesnt care for the people......I love you sasuke.

Sasuke: I beleive you....I will Kill Madara. For the clan... for

(Sasuke wakes up and opens his eyes, They are Itachis mangekyou sharingan, but instead of a empty centre. a small version of sasukes MS in there. He has EMS now)

Sasuke....Peace!!!!

Danzo: The..

Madara: ...Eternal Mangekyou!!! So Itachi did use the Izanami!!

Karin: Sasuke"!!!!!!

Sasuke: Danzo....you are not my enemy..... for now.....Madara....I will kill you.

Madara: Oh dear. Looks like you have expired your uses. Now I can take your EMS. what good timing!!!!

Sasuke: MADARA!!!!!

End.

NOw the truth is apparent. Now Madaras must be stopped.

Next Time: Naruto Awakens.....

Enjoy.

Peace Out:D
    Wow this was a very intersting peace of lecture!! cant wait tosee if some of it is true :D

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i have been thinking Sasuke by now should know that Madara was the one who was behind the Kyuubi attack although Madara denied it to Sasuke saying it was a natural accident well it just cant happen that a think like the Kyuubi can appear out of nowhere by itself. Even Sasuke knows it. So why is he with Madara? Well my guess is Sasuke wants to know about Madara's techniques and learn them. Its just like what he did with Orochimaru, Sasuke was with him pretending that he will give his body to Orochimaru then he learned all the techniques Orochimaru had then when he had the chance killed him. The same will happen with Madara. Just like Orochimaru Madara wants something from Sasuke in this case his EMS when he will take Itachi's eyes. So Sasuke will just go with the flow and just before Madara attacks him Sasuke will most probably kill him. I'm saying this because we know Kishi said that the final battle will be between Naruto and Sasuke(why did u said it Kishi?). So Sasuke will have to survive and the one to defeat Madara has to be a MS or EMS user this will make the fight epic! Though now we are saying Madara is using Sasuke, we can say Sasuke is also using Madara big time. History will repeat itself Sasuke killed Orochimaru and he will kill Madara(most probably) but a lot will happen between then. I guess its not going to happen any time soon if its going to happen. Got to say Sasuke is DAMN SMART

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    i have been thinking Sasuke by now should know that Madara was the one who was behind the Kyuubi attack although Madara denied it to Sasuke saying it was a natural accident well it just cant happen that a think like the Kyuubi can appear out of nowhere by itself. Even Sasuke knows it. So why is he with Madara? Well my guess is Sasuke wants to know about Madara's techniques and learn them. Its just like what he did with Orochimaru, Sasuke was with him pretending that he will give his body to Orochimaru then he learned all the techniques Orochimaru had then when he had the chance killed him. The same will happen with Madara. Just like Orochimaru Madara wants something from Sasuke in this case his EMS when he will take Itachi's eyes. So Sasuke will just go with the flow and just before Madara attacks him Sasuke will most probably kill him. I'm saying this because we know Kishi said that the final battle will be between Naruto and Sasuke(why did u said it Kishi?). So Sasuke will have to survive and the one to defeat Madara has to be a MS or EMS user this will make the fight epic! Though now we are saying Madara is using Sasuke, we can say Sasuke is also using Madara big time. History will repeat itself Sasuke killed Orochimaru and he will kill Madara(most probably) but a lot will happen between then. I guess its not going to happen any time soon if its going to happen. Got to say Sasuke is DAMN SMART
    My eyes are bleeding. No paragraphs for the lose..
    Anyway,keep your friends close and your enemies even closer..
    Sasuke knows Madara helped Itachi to wipe out the clan and state that he wants to be the one to kill Madara..
    It's just a matter of time until he betrays him and becomes the main antogonist...

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    My eyes are bleeding. No paragraphs for the lose..
    Anyway,keep your friends close and your enemies even closer..
    Sasuke knows Madara helped Itachi to wipe out the clan and state that he wants to be the one to kill Madara..
    It's just a matter of time until he betrays him and becomes the main antogonist...
    when did Sasuke said that he wants to kill Madara?

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Against Itachi.. He said after Itachi,Madara would be next.. When Itachi told him about Madara..

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He said he wanted to hunt down the other guy witht he sharingan and kill them before he met madara, i think it was when he was fighting itachi

check out my fan fiction :D

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/fan...ml#post1756625

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Against Itachi.. He said after Itachi,Madara would be next.. When Itachi told him about Madara..
    thanks for the info

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He just didn't figured out Madara's jutsu yet,to make a move...

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He said he wanted to hunt down the other guy witht he sharingan and kill them before he met madara, i think it was when he was fighting itachi

dude i read it. Its quite interesting however don't you think you are making a mistake by showing that Mianto was able to do Rasengan just after finishing academy. I mean if he was THAT strong then he would have been able to mix element with Rasengan but he was not able to do it. Also a genin like Minato getting the two bells from Jiraiya thats just too much. Maybe Kishi should show something like Minato Gaiden then we all will be able to know about Minato's life.

Also kekkai genkai isn't it bloodline limit? just asking please tell me i am a bit confused

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i have to say i liked ur fan fiction keep them coming lol

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dude i read it. Its quite interesting however don't you think you are making a mistake by showing that Mianto was able to do Rasengan just after finishing academy. I mean if he was THAT strong then he would have been able to mix element with Rasengan but he was not able to do it. Also a genin like Minato getting the two bells from Jiraiya thats just too much. Maybe Kishi should show something like Minato Gaiden then we all will be able to know about Minato's life.

Also kekkai genkai isn't it bloodline limit? just asking please tell me i am a bit confused
    I just made it all from scratch and he got out the academy at the age of 10 and he was known as a genius so i thought to be able to do such things at a younge age would be prove how great he was, also at the same time by minato giving both bells away and getting them hes showing how great he is and how much he cares

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I just made it all from scratch and he got out the academy at the age of 10 and he was known as a genius so i thought to be able to do such things at a younge age would be prove how great he was, also at the same time by minato giving both bells away and getting them hes showing how great he is and how much he cares
    i understand anyway nice work keep up the good work:D

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabz View Post
    i have to say i liked ur fan fiction keep them coming lol
    Ill try man

i understand anyway nice work keep up the good work
    Ill try keep them going, message me with ideas, i dont know what the first mission should be

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ill try man

Ill try keep them going, message me with ideas, i dont know what the first mission should be
    maybe u can show that Jiraiya will learn Minato about summoning technique and Jiraiya himself learning the Rasengan. The first mission thing is tough though. Best of luck:D

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

man awesome..........that really make sense............i think that rasengan may be a little much for a genin......except that everything was fine ........but can u write two chap in one day......... that would be great....................

Ill try man

and about the 1st few missions,,for a genin usually there will be some d ranks mission like catching the cats and dogs,helping elders something like that.......so u can add some d ranks mission......and the b rank mission may be like this.........
    one day minato may hear that some one is invading konoha..........so you can develop a story usin that based on his reaction

or an a rank mission like this.............
    the team was assigned an A-ranked mission- to escort an S-class criminal to a little village 20 kilometres away from Konoha. On the way, some baddies attacked the team and kidnapped one of his teamates. ...............u can develop like this...........based on his reaction........whether to act on his own or obey his sensei's order or something like that.............come on man u cant give up now..........i told that u will have my full support........so just ask me any help..........if i can clear then let me help...........i'm waiting for ur next fanfic...........

Last edited by Naruto_Lee; 01-25-2010 at 05:11 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Right to all those that read my fanfiction, can you post on the thread there with views and ideas so i dont get done for spamming this thread

Also next chapter in manga i think sasuke will be injured, danzo will make a villain speach and then sasuke with kill him in a snide way saying he was buying time

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I would like to write some type of Itachi Chronicles called "The Last Days"... 3 days before the massacre...3 days before Itachi's comeback to Konoha & the 3 days before his death...

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I would like to write some type of Itachi Chronicles called "The Last Days"... 3 days before the massacre...3 days before Itachi's comeback to Konoha & the 3 days before his death...
    Please do it, and maybe something about him threatening danzo and stuff, i would love that :D