View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll

3 3.03%

1 1.01%

14 14.14%

26 26.26%

55 55.56%
Page 15 of 15 « First ... 51112131415
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    i don't think that Sasuke Sacrificed Karin there must be something that will be revealed in the next chapter. I still can't believe that Sasuke can STILL use the MS. Come on he should be outta chakra by this time, it just doesn't make sense? He has been using the MS from the beginning he should be almost dead right now i thought that Madara will interfere but somehow Miraculously Sasuke can still use the MS. MS takes a big toll on the user. Sasuke just keeps on coming but we know that chakra capacity wise he isn't even near Naruto's (excluding the fox). I hate to say this but Kishi is just overdoing it a bit with Sasuke.
    Time to see Naruto in action Kishi we have been waiting for sooooooo long to see Naruto in action. How come the main character of the manga not involved in anything important in the last 30 or 35 chapters:confused:. After the Pain arc i knew that we will see Sasuke in action, so i thought that Naruto will not do anything special for at most 20 chapters. But this has gotten ridiculous. The main character doing nothing. I am just fed up with it even the Sasuke lovers will admit it that we have seen TOO much of him. I just hope that Kishi shows Naruto doing something important in the next chapter.
    I am with you on that i miss Naruto
    I was never to found of sasuke since he become the Darth Vader in the show
    He is getting battle retarded just blinded by hate and too reckless he use to be stratigic and battle smart and the more and more he goes into the darkness he becomes just a massive brick wall smashing into people on his hitlist ... (no strategy no skill just spamming of MS techs)
    Him and Naruto are trading places he is becoming the dumb one and Naruto is becoming a genious hahaha

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Hes making it up, ive re read the manga recently!
    Ohh that is a let down ... altho a realtion is kinda infered due to the fact didn't Madara and his brother Start the damn uchiha clan so even sasuke in some way is related haha so i guess i'm not totally stupid just at a 50%
    i would like more Charactor developments hahaha thats all i am going for i hate these damn unknowns that have gone on forever lol

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Hes making it up, ive re read the manga recently!
    Sarcasm,not lies..

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    I am with you on that i miss Naruto
    I was never to found of sasuke since he become the Darth Vader in the show
    He is getting battle retarded just blinded by hate and too reckless he use to be stratigic and battle smart and the more and more he goes into the darkness he becomes just a massive brick wall smashing into people on his hitlist ... (no strategy no skill just spamming of MS techs)
    Him and Naruto are trading places he is becoming the dumb one and Naruto is becoming a genious hahaha
    He was quite strategic against Danz.. Madara said it himself.. Danz was the one who was naive..
    I do agree he was reckless against Hachibi and specially the Kage summit..

I also want to see what happened with Suigetsu & Jugo.. And if Kisame is really dead but i'm not *****ing about it in every post like Naruto fanboys are..
    Calm your hormones down.. Your honey must probably appears in the next chapter hyperventilating because he can't bring his man-crush out of the darkness..

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

Dam! I agree with the other guy. Please put proper warnings if its really real spoilers:mad:

Not many likes to know the dialogues before reading

Anyway. Remember Kakashi saying when Naruto was training for Rasen Shuriken, that Naruto had 4 times as much Chacra as Kakashi, and if we`re counting the Fox, he has 100 times more:D

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    He was quite strategic against Danz.. Madara said it himself.. Danz was the one who was naive..

I also want to see what happened with Suigetsu & Jugo.. And if Kisame is really dead but i'm not *****ing about it in every post like Naruto fanboys are..
    Calm your hormones down.. Your honey must probably appears in the next chapter hyperventilating because he can't bring his man-crush out of the darkness..
    You are funny...

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LOL i'm just saying do flash backs to keep use up to date with the world around us lol thats what i am mad at i don't know what's up with anyone like where is tsunadi what's her condition is Kakashi Hokage now and why are they holding a vote?
    Why did naruto pass out and where is sakura and her team he is soley focused on Sas and his plans of revenge and forgettting about the rest of ... well everyone for that matter i want questions awnsered and more charactor developement as for what your defending sasuke on
    Please show me strategy ... as spamming MS is not very intelligent or resorceful in my oppion lol
    and if your making fun of me cause i like one toon :P one question for you How low can you go ?
    it's disrupting the natural flow yes focus on sasuke as a main point but don't forget everyone around sasuke it stops the flow of the other charactor's and becoms a fixed point but whatever say what ya want man i value your oppions
    i'm just saying using sasuuno and MS will get him blind and half dead and he will be of no use to anyone very dissappointing then cause the epic battle i'm waiting years for won't happen lol

Last edited by BigBen; 01-27-2010 at 06:13 PM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

in the next chapter,there are many possibilities to happen

1.either sasuke or danzou fleeing
    2. danzou dies
    3.kabuto appears for help
    4.anko appearing either chasing kabuo or all alone herself
    5.madara interferes
    6.sasuke tries to kill madara
    7.madara joins danzou
    8.naruto meeting j-man or itachi or fox
    9.sakura reaches he battlefield
    10.mizukage reaches the battlefield

i took the ideas of everyone and included some of my ideas and posted in a single post.........

and i have posted my 4th part of my fanfic and my favourite too.............itachi vs kisame....so pls read it and comment it...........

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/fan...tsuki-4-a.html

Last edited by Naruto_Lee; 01-27-2010 at 06:06 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LOL i'm just saying do flash backs to keep use up to date with the world around us lol thats what i am mad at i don't know what's up with anyone like where is tsunadi what's her condition is Kakashi Hokage now and why are they holding a vote?
    Why did naruto pass out and where is sakura and her team he is soley focused on Sas and his plans of revenge and forgettting about the rest of ... well everyone for that matter i want questions awnsered and more charactor developement as for what your defending sasuke on
    Please show me strategy ... as spamming MS is not very intelligent or resorceful in my oppion lol
    and if your making fun of me cause i like one toon :P
    sasuke's really pissed off because oro put it in his bum when he was little so he has to kill everyone over the shame he feels and uses his clan as a excuse to hide the embrassment :P
    Read the last chapter.. Madara said it that Sasuke was doing the right thing in keep attacking Danz or the later would desactivate Izanagi..
    Plus a Tsukuyomi near the end who completely fooled Danz.. Use your head a little,no offense..

You realize a chapter only contains 19 pages at most don't you???

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Read the last chapter.. Madara said it that Sasuke was doing the right thing in keep attacking Danz or the later would desactivate Izanagi..
    Plus a Tsukuyomi near the end who completely fooled Danz.. Use your head a little,no offense..

You realize a chapter only contains 19 pages at most don't you???
    None taken man
    But when did he know this ? he already has MS pumping when the fight started he got more lucky this time and yea danzo was retarded pulling out his big guns so early too haha it was a rushed fight but if he pulls this against a fighter who is as analitical as Itachi was he's going to lose
    Yea i do bu the things i ask for are but only one 2 pages at most just a realy quick 2 pages not even just 2 slides per chapter enough to keep some of what's going on in konoha ... i'm using my head bro just thinking different
    i see sasuke fighting like a bull who sees red ... he just picks his target and goes in swinging with big fists to kill him thats all it's going to hurt him in the end of the manga more then it'll help him unless he takes EMS ...

Last edited by BigBen; 01-27-2010 at 06:22 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

None taken man
    But when did he know this ? he already has MS pumping when the fight started he got more lucky this time and yea danzo was retarded pulling out his big guns so early too haha it was a rushed fight but if he pulls this against a fighter who is as analitical as Itachi was he's going to lose
    Yea i do bu the things i ask for are but only one 2 pages at most just a realy quick 2 pages not even just 2 slides per chapter enough to keep some of what's going on in konoha ... i'm using my head bro just thinking different
    i see sasuke fighting like a bull who sees red ... he just picks his target and goes in swinging with big fists to kill him thats all it's going to hurt him in the end of the manga more then it'll help him unless he takes EMS ...
    He actually should have made the same against Hachibi.. Once he pulled out Amaterasu,was over for the beast..

At first he was attacking Danz ruthlessely because of what everybody already knows.. It's only natural i would have done the same but then he realized the technique and kept on striking. Which in the end worked out as he planned..

Your dear Naruto is an hot-blooded character much more then anyone in the series.. And i don't read comments of that type about him..
    People should be less biased..