Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567
Results 151 to 165 of 165
  1. #151
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,672
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shikamaru and kakshia would fail at hokage

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpism View Post
    Shikamaru is far superior to Kakashi when it comes to intellect. Shikamaru would be better off doing the job of Hokage or Strategist. It takes more then power to be a GOOD Kage. It's also based on idealism and head smarts.
    Sure Shikamaru isn't the best choice for when the enemy makes it to the village. But when they do you've pretty much already lost the war.
    It was commented that Kakashi was smarter than Shikamaru.
     
         

  2. #152
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,672
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shikamaru and kakshia would fail at hokage

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpism View Post
    Sasuke won because itachi wanted him too.

    Naruto won cause Kishi's writing is terrible and because he's the main character.
    Sasuke beat Deidara as well.

    I'm not going to disagree with the Naruto statement because I'm sick of arguing that one.
     
         

  3. #153
    Narutard Sharpism's Avatar
    Status
    Sharpism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shikamaru and kakshia would fail at hokage

    Good opinion. Though it's flawed in one way. Kage don't go to the battle feild. They don't "Lead" on the battlefeild, they actually do the opposite, they hide all the way at the very back. Protecting the villagers when this wouldn't be needed if they were at the front and confronted the problem head on instantly. If they were on the front lines this would leave a lesser Ninja at the home base controlling things. Why not do the simple thing, and have the strongest fight and the smartest contron finances and not make ONE person do two jobs [brains and brawn] when TWO people could do the jobs better then if ONE had to do both?
    As you said that the villages have to analyze who to be kage VERY carefully because if they make a bad move it could cause a war instantaniously. This means that the Naruto Universe is on the tip of an iceburg at war. They have allies but they don't last long. Its quite obveous how Naruto is going to be a Kage as he goes to all the villages and essentually helps them with their problems.
     
         

  4. #154
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,672
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shikamaru and kakshia would fail at hokage

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Shikamaru is extremely smart but he isn't that strong thats true.

    But u r totally wrong about Kakashi. Kakashi is stronger than many of the Kages. Lets have a look

    He can defeat Garra because Kakashi was the one who trained Sasuke to beat Gaara and Gaara had to summon the Shukaku. Now Gaara doesn't have the Shukaku his sand attacks wont work on Kakashi plus Kakahsi has lightning jutsu. So Gaara even now is not stronger than Kakahsi

    The old Kage i dont remember his name may be strong but face it against Kakashi's MS he wont be able to defeat him

    The Mizukage or the babe Kage well she is strong but we know Kakshi knows many techniques of their village and Kakashi can also copy her technique. So Kakshi i have to say is stronger.

    The Raikage right now is the only one who may be stronger than Kakashi right now but we haven't seen him in action lately. Maybe since the last fight he has gained a new MS power.

    Danzou is strong but one needs the Jounins vote to become a Hokage. If u think like this Tsunade is not stronger than the Third or the Fourth but she make a very good Hokage. So Kakashi right now suits best for the title of Hokage.
    Kakashi is one of my favorite characters, but lets be realistic.

    He can beat Gaara, but Gaara still has his sand techniques. Apparently having Shukaku ripped from him didn't affect it at all.

    Kakashi may be able to beat the 3rd with Kamui. Or if you were talking about the Tsuchikage, we have yet to see him in action.

    Kakashi CANNOT copy Mei's techniques (Mei is the Mizukage). They are Kekkai Genkai and Kakashi doesn't have those bloodline limits. Sharingan cannot copy Kekkai Genkai.

    I doubt that Kakashi can beat E. E can move faster than the Sharingan can predict, and Kakashi has no counter to E's taijutsu. Sasuke was forced to use Susanoo just on TAIJUTSU from E. I don't think that Kakashi can power up Kamui any more. He just needs chakra. If Kakashi had like double his chakra levels then he would easily jump up to a higher tier in the Kage levels. He is Kage level, but only at the lower level. He'd easily be mid if he had double his chakra, or maybe high if he had a lot more.

    Narutos chakra level+Kakashi= effin badass.
     
         

  5. #155
    Narutard Sharpism's Avatar
    Status
    Sharpism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shikamaru and kakshia would fail at hokage

    Part 2: [Ps3 allows me only to type so much.]

    Though just because it is at war doensn't mean you 100% need strength. If this were villages in the weaker great city's wouldn't exist because they have a weak kage and their Ninja couldn't defend it. [Reffering to the 1-5 star ranking Kishi gave each village in data books.]

    Just because you have low to no physical power doesn't mean you don't have good skills to keep your village at peace.

    On a different note: I think a Nara leader would be amazing to see honestly. You see these Kage v Baddie battles, once your caught in a Nara shadow you're screwed unless you have any other means to get out of it. [As in another person or a shadow clone. Which they wouldn't have because it's a forbidden Shadow Jutsu.] Nara are mighty powerful, we just don't see it because little to no focus has been put on them. But they have their own forest, they have their own science facility, and one of the first powerful Jutsu we see is a Nara forbidden jutsu.
     
         

  6. #156
    Matador de passarinhos chakan's Avatar
    Status
    chakan is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    283
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shikamaru and kakshia would fail at hokage

    Quote Originally Posted by chakan View Post
    kakashi is definitely kage level, kamui is one of the most powerful tec. kind like amaterasu, it dont "fly over" from point to point, it just hit the target instantly as the user aim it, so i would say kamui is very fast, the user who controls it only have to follow the tagert with his eyes, that tec can very much screw anyone

    btw, if this is possible, then mandara dont need any other power, for instance, he could teleport parts of all "kages" to differnt places, so the war is over, very easy for him, but it wont happen.

    I believe that once kakashi dominate this technique. he will also be able to teleport, plus i believe there is still something unknow about his father's powers and he may also "wake up" that power.

    About Shikamaru and what Sharpism said, well i kind agree to certain level, but a kage must be strong and its not something that we can relate with "real" world, if the enemy attack the kage and kill, there will be chaos, a kage must be able to protect himself without depending on others, putting a guy like Shikamaru in the spot light, would be a bad move, he could be a guy that is aways in the dark, making plans as some1 stated, an "advisor", a kage would make him a target.

    And a Leader is not about being the most intelligent, that is far from the truth, its about comon sense, intuition to have the righ ppl around to make the right call, to be able to influence and inspire ppl to achieve a goal and to be respected by your ideas and not by fear and when difficult situation arise, never compromise, not even in the face of armageddon, these are a few that i believe that make a good leader. The world is full of intelligent ppl and most of them are worthless as leader, though imho intelligence is a very relative subject.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpism View Post
    Intuition and common sence is a lesser form of intellect...

    Human beings are inspred then more just raw determination. As I see it intelegence is what makes a good leader from a bad one. You all look at the Hokage from the same stand point saying a kage has to defend his/herself when clearly its not about the kage at all its about the people. IF the hokage were REALLY strong then why did they die? Surely Konoha could have been saved by Hashirama correct? Doubtful.

    Being a Kage and more importantly a Hokage is about saving the people by ANY means this doesn't mean the Hokage has to be powerful. If a Hokage used only intellect the life quality of every citizen in konoha would improve because peace would attempt to be made and more money would be generated meaning more scientific studies and ultimately more people.

    Now that doesn't mean EVERY kage HAS to only have intelegence but for Konoha's current situation moneyflow is THE main factor in becoming a great city again.
    as i said in my previous post, i understand what u mean, but you fail to do not see my point, all the things i listed is a form of intellect and high intelligence, high IQ doesnt necessary mean high intelligence or good leadership.

    We are takling about Shikamaru, he kind features some of the both, but he lacks alot in the things i lisded, though in narutoverse, ppl are always fighting and kages are always a target, that is where i believe u dont get what the others are saying, shikamaru as kage is a easy target, if he dies, the villa loose a very skilled guy with high intellect, but if he stays in the background, then its all good, that is the reason why kages need to be strong and not necessay the most intelligent in the way of you are saying, also all the kages have a council to help, the kage dont make all decisions.
     
         

  7. #157
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Shikamaru and kakshia would fail at hokage

    Shikamaru as Hokage isnt even a option, and it will never happend in manga eather. No offence but hes just a cap. of his team, how can ppl even think about him becoming a kage, only couse hes a smart....ah damn
     
         

  8. #158
    Godaime Hokage Tsunade Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Tsunade Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure, Hidden Leaf Village, Fire Country
    Posts
    456
    Post Thanks / Like
    This girl is on Fire! <3
     

    Re: Shikamaru and kakshia would fail at hokage

    Lets take your example of the leader at the back sitting on a chair and graveling in their noses, shouting orders just like a good general would, right. See what happend to Konoha when Tsunade waited till the last second to actually contribute to the fight. She wasnt at the front lines Kakashi, and all the ninja's was. And she wasnt the Strongest (And with that I dont mean brute force) and see how that ended up? Pain/ Nagato and gang was how many people? 7? Thus 7 Strong (And with that also said not brute force) was able to wipe out a whole village.
    Oh, wait. You're way underestimating me. :)) I didn't just sit back? I healed the whole village with Katsuyu cause that's where i am good at. If I fought 3 of pein's body then the others would continue looking for naruto and the rate of injured people would increase. see my point?

    So who's the Strongest ninja in the village that time if it wasn't me?

    Pein was able to do that because of rinnegan! :>

    Omay, I really felt i was Tsunade! :))) hahahha
     
         

  9. #159
    Godaime Hokage Tsunade Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Tsunade Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure, Hidden Leaf Village, Fire Country
    Posts
    456
    Post Thanks / Like
    This girl is on Fire! <3
     

    Re: Shikamaru and kakshia would fail at hokage

    Quote Originally Posted by zumorikato View Post
    Though its funny you totally missed my point, and did exactly what I said one shouldnt do to the example I provided. :(
    I got your point handsome :P and yeah, I was just like acting as Tsunade would if she read your post! :)) hahaah
     
         

  10. #160
    Godaime Hokage Tsunade Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Tsunade Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure, Hidden Leaf Village, Fire Country
    Posts
    456
    Post Thanks / Like
    This girl is on Fire! <3
     

    Re: Shikamaru and kakshia would fail at hokage

    Quote Originally Posted by zumorikato View Post
    LOL Im sorry, I really didnt know that. And thank you for the complement I really appreciate it. Now remember to get healthy and start being the hokage again! xd
    No Problem Dear! :)) hahaha. Aww, Thanks for that. kaaay, ima go back to COMA cause kishi might see me awake! :)) LOL.
     
         

  11. #161
    Narutard Sharpism's Avatar
    Status
    Sharpism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shikamaru and kakshia would fail at hokage

    I understand strength is an IMPORTANT thing but I don't see why strength is important to be a Kage.
    You pointed out that as a Kage you'd be the main target, as a main target you'd probably be assassinated not straigt out confronted, assassination generally happens at night with poison or a dagger to the back. Even if you were a STRONG [Powerwise] Hokage, you're still going to die if you get assassinated in your sleep. You have watches and gaurds. As a kage your meant to lead, as I agree with you that Nara don't have the ability to lead, the way a Kage leads is MUCH different then leading into fights. They lead as a Role Model, role models do not have to be strong if the rest of the village is. Tsunade was the last line of deffence but she probably could have taken 3 of the paths of pein even before they reached the village along with her but 3 or 4 other people could have killed pein and thus the village = safe. Disagree with this if you'd like.
     
         

  12. #162
    Narutard Sharpism's Avatar
    Status
    Sharpism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shikamaru and kakshia would fail at hokage

    Chakan - The Hokage is the last line of deffense, we've seen this in the attack against Konoha Orochimaru and Sarutobi, and again in the Pein arc with Tsunade. Both were in Konoha at the time of the attack. They BOTH could have done the same thing if they wen't out and confronted the people and done even more if they had a assembled squad with them. As we know, intelegence isn't a part of ALL Countries, as Hanzo was DIRECTLY on the battlefeild during the Ninja War we witnessed scenes of. Hanzo was then killed by Pein, thus not taking any Intelegence. The country of rain is VERY weak and was ALWAYS weak thus the Ninja couldn't protect against Pein.

    Leaders even as a target can hide and continue doing things, we've seen this in our OWN history AND in the Naruto History as well. [Orochimaru hid, so did hitler, they did it successfully.] Hiding your leader IS an option, and as I said as a Hokage you're ALREADY at the village which is behind your lines of Ninja attacking. [This is consistant during a Ninja war.]
     
         

  13. #163
    Narutard Sharpism's Avatar
    Status
    Sharpism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shikamaru and kakshia would fail at hokage

    [And also during a "Peaceful" time period when ninja are on missions they're still doing a defense run however its more like scouting.]

    Shikamaru MAY not be the strongest but he is VERY intelegent [I'm not talking about IQ scores either] and he uses his Intelegence AS a weapon. [We've seen this from him whilst fighting Hidan and using Hidans personality against Kakuzu in order to make him stab himself.]

    Alas Hidan is NOT a Pein or Madara but no Ninja in Konoha has the potential to stand up to them in a one on one and walk away unscathed. [Naruto fighting Pein was bad writing though this discussion doensn't belong here.]

    I know I'm being stubborn about this, and I'm not saying Shikamaru SHOULD be Hokage, but what Konoha needs most to strive and be an amazing city again is a leader with knowledge on how to waste minimal resources. Thus a Smarter leader not a strong one.
     
         

  14. #164
    Senior Member -Ace-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Ace- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kumo
    Posts
    4,582
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shikamaru and kakshia would fail at hokage

    Sasuke will come back to the Leaf Village
     
         

  15. #165
    Matador de passarinhos chakan's Avatar
    Status
    chakan is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    283
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Shikamaru and kakshia would fail at hokage

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpism View Post
    Chakan - The Hokage is the last line of deffense, we've seen this in the attack against Konoha Orochimaru and Sarutobi, and again in the Pein arc with Tsunade. Both were in Konoha at the time of the attack. They BOTH could have done the same thing if they wen't out and confronted the people and done even more if they had a assembled squad with them. As we know, intelegence isn't a part of ALL Countries, as Hanzo was DIRECTLY on the battlefeild during the Ninja War we witnessed scenes of. Hanzo was then killed by Pein, thus not taking any Intelegence. The country of rain is VERY weak and was ALWAYS weak thus the Ninja couldn't protect against Pein.

    Leaders even as a target can hide and continue doing things, we've seen this in our OWN history AND in the Naruto History as well. [Orochimaru hid, so did hitler, they did it successfully.] Hiding your leader IS an option, and as I said as a Hokage you're ALREADY at the village which is behind your lines of Ninja attacking. [This is consistant during a Ninja war.]
    Well, just to make it clear, i say kakashi just because from what i feel from narutoverse, but if i had to choose between Shikamaru and kakashi, then i would go with Shikamaru, because there would be no more missions for kakashi as hokage. :P
     
         

Page 7 of 7 « First ... 34567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •