Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: pain vs danzo

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    What could Danzo do when he's caught in a Bansho Tennin with Human Path waiting to rip out his soul at the other end? If Izanagi works, fine, but Pain could just do it again.
    Izanagi, summon Baku. Suck everything up. Plus I'd think that Chibaku Tensei may have even taken more out of Pain than Izanagi did on Danzo.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You just gotta kill danzou 11 times (10 izanagis then his real life)

Pain gets his enemies running like spastics where he has 6 bodies chasing after you giving out 1 hit wonders.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wow just wow, lol at all those threads about pain vs ??? and who would...???

I believe kishi made it very clear when Pain killed himself and put his faith in naruto's hand. The dude control life and death, do u understand what this mean?

Naruto didnt "beat" Pain fighting, if pain wanted to kill naruto, he would be dead long time ago, he would just stick that chakra thing in naruto's head and bye bye naruto, that is just one poor example, i bet that anyone who control life and death has a crap load of tecs to easly kill anyone, but that would just messup the plot.

BUT naruto did defeat pain, to defeat an enemy u don't necessary have to fight, what naruto did was the ultimate victory, by talking, he changed pain's mind about his believes and made him join forces with the good guys, the best victory is to make your "enemy" fight with/for you, if for some random bs naruto have killed pain, then everyone in the villa would be dead, but by talking, his ultimate victory as result made pain revive everyone.

so unless Danzo uses the same method(talking) of naruto used and counting that he wouldnt fail(he would probably try the wrong way, trying to control pain's mind), otherwise pain > danzo.

imho by what i have been reading so far pain > all

Last edited by chakan; 01-26-2010 at 08:41 AM.

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

pain would definitely defeat danzo.I mean pain is just unstoppable.Pain single-handedly defeated hanzo with a thousand of his man and hanzo could defeat the three legendary sannins on his own.Pain also has a large amount of chakra he could kill lots of people in konoha,use shinra tensei to blow up the village,fought the 6 and 8 tails naruto,use the chibaku tensei and still have enough chakra to revive everyone in the village.He also defeated jiraiya with ease.Pain also did not lose to naruto as he had two or more chances to kill nauto(one when naruto was being held by the fat pain,deva path could stab naruto with a chakra rod. second when pain pinned naruto to the ground he pierce narutos hands with chakra rods instead of killing him and pain did not die because of naruto he commited suicide by reviving everyone in the village) Konan also stated that pain did not lose any battle before and that he was unbeatable.Pain is also the leader of akatuki.So would danzo be able to defeat a god like pain?he would die a horrid death when fighting pain.:P

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this thread should have been danzo vs konohamaru.... and konohamaru would win

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think a more even match would be Pain vs. Danzo, Fu, Torune, and Sai

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

pain

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

pain would beat danzo i think pree easily

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmidk View Post
    I think a more even match would be Pain vs. Danzo, Fu, Torune, and Sai
    The problem is the sixth paths are composed of dead bodies, so I don't think nano bugs or mind swapping would have any utility, leaving Sai. He's strong for his age, but would be of little use against Pein, and might get in Danzou's way.

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "

Pain. Danzou was in hidding all the time or killing little frogs.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Danzo isn't really all that powerful. Pain has a huge chakra pool. Enough to out last Izanagi. Danzo's main attacks are his wind Jutsu, which can be absorbed but hungry realm. Hand to hand is useless and catching one of them him genjutsu is pointless if the next Pain can just release it.

Even if Danzo does destroy a body hell realm can revive it.

Also shame on the person that even put Danzo in the same league as the 2 greatest Akatsuki that ever lived Itachi and Pain. There was a reason why Danzo didn't help Naruto. He had to change underwear after he destroyed the village. As for Itachi just the genjutsu of Itachi made Danzo s**t his pants.

If Sasuke wasn't a emotional wreck Danzo would have been easier. He was throwing chakra around like it was water.

overcome hatred with love ackeem1992's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dtoxxdasavvyone View Post
    I voted Pain which is the no brainer, Pain is the strongest and I don't think anyone would disagree. If it wasn't for my main man Naruto being the main character and Pain having to capture him I am sorry to say but he would have been killed. Danzo is redunculous strong and yeah I said it right redunculous but he cannot and I mean cannot defeat Pain I mean who the hell could beat what he is? Pain is way to powerful and that is why he had to die after his battle with Naruto because him being on the good guys team would mean no soup for Madara and Sasuke's plot to bring darkness into the world. Pain kills and dismantles, and murders, and annihilates, and destroys and extinguishes any and all who opposse him he with no limits such as capture alive is more than anyone could ever hope of defeating why do you think Madara wanted him he is just the nastiest ninja in the manga
    Agreed,

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    No true knight.

Why does everyone do this?
    Asides from Naruto and Madara, (I reserve judgement on Sasuke, depends on his EMS,) can come close to beating a completely healthy Pain. The only reason Naruto could win with Sage mode alone is because the Tenzo path was unusable for the first half.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by inchato View Post
    Asides from Naruto and Madara, (I reserve judgement on Sasuke, depends on his EMS,) can come close to beating a completely healthy Pain. The only reason Naruto could win with Sage mode alone is because the Tenzo path was unusable for the first half.
    that why Pain is a Monster can you imagine trying to doge god realm power and deva summon and try not to get capture by other 3 pain and and missile and stuff from the robot pain at the same time?? that just impossible

overcome hatred with love ackeem1992's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by inchato View Post
    Aside from madara, if nagato primary gold was to kill naruto he woul've been dead, nagato simply needed him alive, therefore he had to have mercy and hold back on him.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Danzo would easily use 6 izanagi's to kill all the paths in the time it takes for 6 paths of pain to kill danzo........

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you think deidara wins or
    loses a match that we both
    disagree on, your wrong and
    ill easily prove you why you
    are i know this guy like the
    back of my hand

dumb one easily pain danzo will use izanagi and he will keep geting killed but naraka can also revive and deva can keep protecting naraka while animal path can deal with baku and wind element and wood is useless because preta will absorb it all so danzo will be dodging missles and keep doing that until danzo is out of izanagi and might use shisuis eye to control one pain doesnt matter who because all the pains will still go for danzo and than human path will suck his soul

R.I.P danzo jk i ****ing hate him but thats not why i chose pain i chose pain cause he is stronger in general

winner pain

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Pein is Awesome

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

To the majority of people this is a useless tread, the power level are too far apart to even mach up, its like two fighters one with a butter knife (Danzo) the other a cannon Pain. To make a thread about two fighters you need to mach two people who are close in power, skill and so fort etc, etc. Theirs a reason why Danzo locked Himself deep underground when Pain show up He knew He could not win, Danzo wanted to survive.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12