Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...
     



    "Burn"

    What exactly was odd about Sasuke saying that? I don't get it. The Juubi is the Alliance's enemy, so what's wrong with Sasuke enjoying the sight of it on fire? Hell, Hinata and Rock Lee (the two most affected by Neji's death) should've been jumping with joy around the Juubi.
    Plus, Sasuke was even a little dark in part 1, when he was somewhat pure. It wasn't out of his character to tell his enemy to burn.
     
         

  2. #2
    Bombastic demo Biozim's Avatar
    Status
    Biozim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    322
    Post Thanks / Like
    ....
     

    Re: "Burn"

    Broke that sound nin's arm like a beast.....
     
         

  3. #3
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...
     



    Re: "Burn"

    Quote Originally Posted by Biozim View Post
    Broke that sound nin's arm like a beast.....
    Hell yeah like he should have. Characters like Naruto and Goku are too soft. No mercy for enemies, especially those responsible for bad deeds.
     
         

  4. #4
    All Hail PACNINJA!
    Status
    NarutoXShippuden is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    199
    Post Thanks / Like
    PACNINJA
     

    Re: "Burn"

    Hitman top 10 strongest list is brocken
     
         

  5. #5
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...
     



    Re: "Burn"

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoXShippuden View Post
    Hitman top 10 strongest list is brocken
    You got me worried for a second there, but it works fine for me.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Miiami's Avatar
    Status
    Miiami is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lithuania, Capital.
    Posts
    664
    Post Thanks / Like
    Earth without 'art' in it
    would be just eh.. :)
     

    Re: "Burn"

    I think he has something in mind that he doesn't tell, I doubt that it's something against alliance, just Sasuke and his stupid ideas of how to be superior. Remember what Kakashi said Sasuke has "Superiority complex". He probably wants to be jinchuuriki or something, maybe it sounds stupid, but hey, that's Sasuke everything's possible.
     
         

  7. #7
    All Hail PACNINJA!
    Status
    NarutoXShippuden is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    199
    Post Thanks / Like
    PACNINJA
     

    Re: "Burn"

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    Hell yeah like he should have. Characters like Naruto and Goku are too soft. No mercy for enemies, especially those responsible for bad deeds.
    Well it's obvious that Sasuke is taken from Vegeta.
     
         

  8. #8
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...
     



    Re: "Burn"

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoXShippuden View Post
    Well it's obvious that Sasuke is taken from Vegeta.
    Not that obvious, or I'm just an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miiami View Post
    I think he has something in mind that he doesn't tell, I doubt that it's something against alliance, just Sasuke and his stupid ideas of how to be superior. Remember what Kakashi said Sasuke has "Superiority complex". He probably wants to be jinchuuriki or something, maybe it sounds stupid, but hey, that's Sasuke everything's possible.
    Yeah, he has no reason to wanna go up agaislnst the world. Only a few dipsh*ts in Konoha screwed him over. Well, no one knows forsure besides Kishi.
     
         

  9. #9
    Nurse Proof Chibiusa's Avatar
    Status
    Chibiusa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Hashi's Pep Rally
    Posts
    5,452
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guess who's back?
     

    Re: "Burn"

    I was wondering the same thing. I thought it was referring to something Sasuke said off panel but everyone was like "they meant the burn comment" so I was confused. I couldn't see any possible hidden agenda there
     
         

  10. #10
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Posts
    8,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Re: "Burn"

    Thats true but don't forget Sai and Juugo both see unsure of Sasukes true reasons.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member AlphaScythian's Avatar
    Status
    AlphaScythian is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9,142
    Post Thanks / Like
    Against All Authority
     

    Re: "Burn"

    ugh, sasuke suppressed all his hatred while changing sides. He had to take it out somewhere
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: "Burn"

    I think he made the flames bigger with amaterasu
     
         

  13. #13
    Sasuke<3 Under the Rain's Avatar
    Status
    Under the Rain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Inside the eternal eyes
    Posts
    326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasusaku/Team7/Sasuke
     

    Re: "Burn"

    You should ask mr jealous why he questioned it therefore making us all confussed >_>

    I don't think it's the word.. The atmosphere was dark, the shades, the look, sakura's expression and the dark clouds.. That's what makes all of this confussing
     
         

  14. #14
    Member
    Status
    Kronus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: "Burn"

    sometimes what you say is not important , as much as how you say it.
     
         

  15. #15
    Eminem Lightning Release's Avatar
    Status
    Lightning Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Temple of Time
    Posts
    1,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! My name is...
     

    Re: "Burn"

    He caught it on fire and said "burn." I don't get why you people think it's more than that.. Sasuke realizes it's the 10 tails.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    6,399
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: "Burn"

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    Hell yeah like he should have. Characters like Naruto and Goku are too soft. No mercy for enemies, especially those responsible for bad deeds.
    Goku's too soft, not so much Naruto. I think Sasuke crossed the line when he broke his arms. He seemed like he was passing judgement on all those whom he deemed unfit. He was just plain sadistic then.

    Don't get me wrong, if somebody murders people, he shouldn't get the chance to roam free and get the opportunity to kill again. The rest of his life should not be pleasant like criminals having access to TV. In fact, if they're 1st degree, they should die. However, don't underestimate mercy. It can change people. Not all obviously. If the dude's untrustworthy, then you definitely shouldn't.
     
         

  17. #17
    The Counselor SuperFlyzzED's Avatar
    Status
    SuperFlyzzED is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Inside Your Mind
    Posts
    5,441
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!
     

    Re: "Burn"

    People didn't use the "burn" alone. All that happen in that scan was the look on his face. Everyone at that moment believed that he turned evil.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •