Page 2 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 128
  1. #26
    Senior Member dkdankong's Avatar
    Status
    dkdankong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Eastern Coast, USA.
    Posts
    4,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy butt
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    I tried to gave his the ability to react in time, by granting him full knowledge. This should be enough onsidering the proess of Amaterasu. No?

    Sand is disposable and it wasn't able to eat through Garra's sand.
    You only changed it to full knowledge after you read that comment. I know this because when I read his comment I also realized that Sasori would have no idea when Sasuke would use Amaterasu unless he had full knowledge or could sense the chakra buildup in his eye and I checked OP and you didn't even say anything about Knowledge or intel.
     
         

  2. #27
    lol Grand Jamison's Avatar
    Status
    Grand Jamison is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am like a robot. Mentally im
    so focused anything you say to
    me will not disrupt the
    masterpieces i create. I am
    shakespear in the flesh! I am
    the most impactful user of
    this generation.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg View Post
    less pathetic than having hard time against Deidara as a raiton user
    No intent to kill plus Obito planting mines all went into Deidara's favor.Honestly Sasuke was toying with him.
     
         

  3. #28
    member Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,750
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlur View Post
    Yeah not really, he got killed by an old lady and Sakura who was at the time the epitome of uselessness
    they were the worst matchup for Sasori in fact
    with antidote even Konohamaru stands a good chance against him
    same as Deidara... even a genin can beat him if he has some raiton jutsus
    they aren't as fodder as you consider them... they simply have their weak points and Kishi made them fight with people who were worst matchups for them... if Sasori fought Sasuke and Deidara fought Chiyo/Sakura current team 7 would be Sai Kakashi Naruto... simply because hebi Sasuke can't counter poison and Sakura doesn't have raiton to nullify those bombs

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Jamison View Post
    No intent to kill plus Obito planting mines all went into Deidara's favor.Honestly Sasuke was toying with him.
    it was a clay clone
    no
    Itachi was toying with Sasuke
    Sasuke wasn't toying with anyone
     
         
    Last edited by Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg; 06-15-2013 at 09:03 PM.

  4. #29
    Senior Member blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,732
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by dkdankong View Post
    You only changed it to full knowledge after you read that comment. I know this because when I read his comment I also realized that Sasori would have no idea when Sasuke would use Amaterasu unless he had full knowledge or could sense the chakra buildup in his eye and I checked OP and you didn't even say anything about Knowledge or intel.
    no, the only thing I hanged was the restrictions of arrows (i forgot about that), full knowledge was granted from the beginning. So obviously your didn't read close enough.
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,660
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    yes, typically the first time it's used. This is the most important time. MS Sasuke can't spam these techniques, let alone focus as well from that point on, especially when he is trying to defend against offensive attacks.

    Danzo/=sand

    Disposable, so the sand isnt needed. The effected sand can simply be replaced.
    Using a tech twice (All he needs) does not classify as spamming. Not even close.

    Ok? Doesn't change the fact that Iron Sand isn't standing up to Amaterasu. An Enton projectile maybe, but a full blown Amaterasu? Nope. Not when it roasted a Human Sized being in a matter of seconds. Not when it basically burnt Bee's Hachibi clone down to Human form.

    Not to mention you restricted arrows right after reading my comment......

    Anyway, even without arrows, Sasuke can still easily destroy Sasori in CQC using his Susanoo. Anytime that Sasori is visible to Sasuke once again, he gets fried.
     
         
    Last edited by KidGamer65; 06-15-2013 at 09:47 PM.

  6. #31
    Member
    Status
    sorbic is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    165
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg View Post
    they were the worst matchup for Sasori in fact
    with antidote even Konohamaru stands a good chance against him
    same as Deidara... even a genin can beat him if he has some raiton jutsus
    they aren't as fodder as you consider them... they simply have their weak points and Kishi made them fight with people who were worst matchups for them... if Sasori fought Sasuke and Deidara fought Chiyo/Sakura current team 7 would be Sai Kakashi Naruto... simply because hebi Sasuke can't counter poison and Sakura doesn't have raiton to nullify those bombs


    it was a clay clone
    no
    Itachi was toying with Sasuke
    Sasuke wasn't toying with anyone
    Hebi sasuke is immune to poison. If any raiton using genin could beat Deidara, he wouldn't have been an S class villain in the Akatsuki now would he?
     
         

  7. #32
    Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    An unforeseen situation… An
    unexpected turn of events…
    In the face of those, you too
    will face your true self.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Sasuke wins, Although with intel this goes on longer then normal, sasori may even stand a chance
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,660
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg View Post
    they were the worst matchup for Sasori in fact
    with antidote even Konohamaru stands a good chance against him
    same as Deidara... even a genin can beat him if he has some raiton jutsus
    they aren't as fodder as you consider them... they simply have their weak points and Kishi made them fight with people who were worst matchups for them... if Sasori fought Sasuke and Deidara fought Chiyo/Sakura current team 7 would be Sai Kakashi Naruto... simply because hebi Sasuke can't counter poison and Sakura doesn't have raiton to nullify those bombs


    it was a clay clone
    no
    Itachi was toying with Sasuke
    Sasuke wasn't toying with anyone
    Expected response from you....
     
         

  9. #34
    member Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,750
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Expected response from you....
    I'm just stating facts... it's not hard to beat someone if you're his worst matchup
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,660
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg View Post
    I'm just stating facts... it's not hard to beat someone if you're his worst matchup
    Konohamaru with an antidote stands a chance against Sasori? No way in hell.
     
         

  11. #36
    Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    An unforeseen situation… An
    unexpected turn of events…
    In the face of those, you too
    will face your true self.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Id also like to point out that Sasuke can not dodge and use amertarasu accurately enough to hit the core .. so if Sasori were to say .. launch a single needle that then penetrated sasuke Before he obliterated him with amertarasu.... this would be a draw i suppose
     
         

  12. #37
    member Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,750
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Konohamaru with an antidote stands a chance against Sasori? No way in hell.
    antidotes nullifies Sasori's strongest weapon (poison) as you see Foddera chan and a half dead chiyo gave him hard time
     
         

  13. #38
    The Original Trapper Impεrius's Avatar
    Status
    Impεrius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sesame Street
    Posts
    5,519
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trapppin with my sis.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg View Post
    they were the worst matchup for Sasori in fact
    with antidote even Konohamaru stands a good chance against him
    same as Deidara... even a genin can beat him if he has some raiton jutsus
    they aren't as fodder as you consider them... they simply have their weak points and Kishi made them fight with people who were worst matchups for them... if Sasori fought Sasuke and Deidara fought Chiyo/Sakura current team 7 would be Sai Kakashi Naruto... simply because hebi Sasuke can't counter poison and Sakura doesn't have raiton to nullify clay bombs
    The fact that you said konohamaru could beat Deidara something that Gaara couldn't do in his own desert renders your argument useless. You're a horrible debater.
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,660
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion~ View Post
    Id also like to point out that Sasuke can not dodge and use amertarasu accurately enough to hit the core .. so if Sasori were to say .. launch a single needle that then penetrated sasuke Before he obliterated him with amertarasu.... this would be a draw i suppose
    And why can't he? Also, a single needle would be tanked by the lowest level of Susanoo.
     
         

  15. #40
    Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    An unforeseen situation… An
    unexpected turn of events…
    In the face of those, you too
    will face your true self.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    And why can't he? Also, a single needle would be tanked by the lowest level of Susanoo.
    Obviously but he can not do both at the exact time ..And why would he its a simple senbon? i doubt he would go to the effort of dodging it when Amertarasu takes the strain on him that he does ..
     
         

  16. #41
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,660
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion~ View Post
    Obviously but he can not do both at the exact time ..And why would he its a simple senbon? i doubt he would go to the effort of dodging it when Amertarasu takes the strain on him that he does ..
    All he needs to do is look at Sasori, its not hard to look at someone while in motion, even regular Human beings can do that, and he doesn't need to specifically lock on to the core to fry it as he can fry Sasori's whole body along with the core.

    Why would dodging ever become a factor in the first place when he has Susanoo?
     
         

  17. #42
    Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    An unforeseen situation… An
    unexpected turn of events…
    In the face of those, you too
    will face your true self.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    All he needs to do is look at Sasori, its not hard to look at someone while in motion, even regular Human beings can do that, and he doesn't need to specifically lock on to the core to fry it as he can fry Sasori's whole body along with the core.

    Why would dodging ever become a factor in the first place when he has Susanoo?
    Because its a single senbon? ... why would he bother using a jutsu that he literally expressed that it takes a great strain on him to block a simple senbon so he believes lol and e still has to activate his sharingan and then switch it to MS, may take a matter of seconds but so does firing a single senbon

    Again it may take only seconds for amertarasu to encompass the whole body but Sasori feels no pain so firing a single senbon before he goes up in flames is possible
     
         

  18. #43
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,660
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion~ View Post
    Because its a single senbon? ... why would he bother using a jutsu that he literally expressed that it takes a great strain on him to block a simple senbon so he believes lol and e still has to activate his sharingan and then switch it to MS, may take a matter of seconds but so does firing a single senbon

    Again it may take only seconds for amertarasu to encompass the whole body but Sasori feels no pain so firing a single senbon before he goes up in flames is possible
    @underlined: Really? It takes a split second to activate Sharingan, and he doesn't need to go to 3-Tomoe first, don't know where you got that from.

    Sasori has other attacks besides a simple senbon and there is full intel going both ways. It would be foolish of him not to keep up at least a Ribcage Susanoo when fighting him. Unless you think all Sasori is going to be able to do this fight is toss a simple senbon. Which could be evaded then, whether or not he uses Susanoo in that situation doesn't really matter, except one choice is easier than the other.

    I hope you aren't trying to say Sasori can force a tie by throwing a senbon when Sasuke launches Amaterasu to try and kill him with it, cause that isn't happening.

    You're talking about strain for blocking a senbon when seconds later Sasori will be dead and he won't need to keep Susanoo up anymore.
     
         

  19. #44
    Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    An unforeseen situation… An
    unexpected turn of events…
    In the face of those, you too
    will face your true self.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    @underlined: Really? It takes a split second to activate Sharingan, and he doesn't need to go to 3-Tomoe first, don't know where you got that from.

    Sasori has other attacks besides a simple senbon and there is full intel going both ways. It would be foolish of him not to keep up at least a Ribcage Susanoo when fighting him. Unless you think all Sasori is going to be able to do this fight is toss a simple senbon. Which could be evaded then, whether or not he uses Susanoo in that situation doesn't really matter, except one choice is easier than the other.

    I hope you aren't trying to say Sasori can force a tie by throwing a senbon when Sasuke launches Amaterasu to try and kill him with it, cause that isn't happening.

    You're talking about strain for blocking a senbon when seconds later Sasori will be dead and he won't need to keep Susanoo up anymore.
    No not really i was merely pointing out something .. obviously Sasuke wins .
     
         

  20. #45
    The Original Trapper Impεrius's Avatar
    Status
    Impεrius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sesame Street
    Posts
    5,519
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trapppin with my sis.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion~ View Post
    Because its a single senbon? ... why would he bother using a jutsu that he literally expressed that it takes a great strain on him to block a simple senbon so he believes lol and e still has to activate his sharingan and then switch it to MS, may take a matter of seconds but so does firing a single senbon

    Again it may take only seconds for amertarasu to encompass the whole body but Sasori feels no pain so firing a single senbon before he goes up in flames is possible
    Ok I'm gonna cease your alls argument, first of all we can assume that Sasori would go all out on the man who killed Orochimaru since he knew how dangerous Oro was, he was just toying with Sakura and Chiyo, now provided this sasuke would probably have info on Sasori too being apprenticed by Orochimaru for so long, he may or may not know about sasoris vital spot. Now assuming Sasori has the third Kazekage it could plausibly be inferred that iron sand could counter Amaterasu effectively as Gaara could with his sand. Now of course Kirin would would be a problem and as would susano'o, sasuke has also built an immunity to poison and sharingan would allow him to predict movements. All and all sasuke had too many OP jutsu and I can't see Sasori having a counter to susano'o as his strongest defensive type puppet pales in comparison to susano'os defensive and offensive strength I give the battle to sasuke
     
         

  21. #46
    lol Grand Jamison's Avatar
    Status
    Grand Jamison is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am like a robot. Mentally im
    so focused anything you say to
    me will not disrupt the
    masterpieces i create. I am
    shakespear in the flesh! I am
    the most impactful user of
    this generation.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion~ View Post
    No not really i was merely pointing out something .. obviously Sasuke wins .
    Then why drag the discussion on?
     
         

  22. #47
    Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    An unforeseen situation… An
    unexpected turn of events…
    In the face of those, you too
    will face your true self.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Jamison View Post
    Then why drag the discussion on?
    Because I did not like how people were making this matchup so cut and dry . "Amertarasu right away and this match is over" .. just trying to broaden it a little bit ..
     
         

  23. #48
    Senior Member blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,732
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Using a tech twice (All he needs) does not classify as spamming. Not even close.

    Ok? Doesn't change the fact that Iron Sand isn't standing up to Amaterasu. An Enton projectile maybe, but a full blown Amaterasu? Nope. Not when it roasted a Human Sized being in a matter of seconds. Not when it basically burnt Bee's Hachibi clone down to Human form.

    Not to mention you restricted arrows right after reading my comment......

    Anyway, even without arrows, Sasuke can still easily destroy Sasori in CQC using his Susanoo. Anytime that Sasori is visible to Sasuke once again, he gets fried.
    omg Iron Sand doesnt stand a chance? what are you talking about?

    Sand is disposable and Iron unlike regular sand is a powder. Sasori could easily dispose of the sand effected, this wouldn't effect his efforts in manipulating sand!

    Sand burn like paper? clothing? The flames on Danzo spread faster for a reason. Amaterasu is the flame itself, it didn't spread across Garra's sand

    Actually is wasn't your response that made me do that, our discussion wasn't focused on that nor was a i worried about you mentioning that. The noobs were in here stating arrow end/ etc.

    MS isnt spamming anything, he was worn out against the Kage and Danzo. He cannot spam Amaterasu, nor would Sasori allow it.
     
         

  24. #49
    ~ End of Days's Avatar
    Status
    End of Days is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    what stops sasuke's summon from going underground and swallowing up sasori
     
         

  25. #50
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by AkatsukiChurch View Post
    Sasori.

    /abandon thread before the Sasuke fanboys swarm it...
    Sasori wins, abandon thread
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •