Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 128
  1. #21
    member Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,770
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    MS Sasuke has Itachi's jutsu he wins

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlur View Post
    Pfft ms sasuke? Honestly I think Hebi sasuke could win
    he barely beat the dude who's 10 times weaker against raiton users than normally
    Hebi Sasuke is a joke
     
         
    Last edited by Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg; 06-15-2013 at 09:42 PM.

  2. #22
    Impεrius's Avatar
    Status
    Impεrius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,683
    Location
    My house
    #SQUAD
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg View Post
    MS Sasuke has Itachi's jutsu he wins



    he barely beat the dude who's 10 times weaker against raiton users than normally
    Hebi Sasuke is a joke
    And Sasori lost against two fodders your point is? (Not to mention he lost to Sai)
     
         

  3. #23
    member Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,770
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlur View Post
    And Sasori lost against two fodders your point is? (Not to mention he lost to Sai)
    less pathetic than having hard time against Deidara as a raiton user
     
         

  4. #24
    Impεrius's Avatar
    Status
    Impεrius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,683
    Location
    My house
    #SQUAD
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg View Post
    less pathetic than having hard time against Deidara as a raiton user
    Yeah not really, he got killed by an old lady and Sakura who was at the time the epitome of uselessness
     
         

  5. #25
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,012
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Those preparations only occur once in a fight, once Amaterasu is used a second time, the eye never bleeds again, so if Sasori is ever in Sasuke's view again, he gets killed.
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/550/3
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/550/5
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/550/6
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/550/7


    That was an Enton projectile, which doesn't even burn as fast as Amaterasu does.
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/477/7

    I know the sand is disposable, it doesn't change the fact that Amaterasu will eat the the sand in a second just like it did to Danzo, then an arrow can come in and finish him right after.
    yes, typically the first time it's used. This is the most important time. MS Sasuke can't spam these techniques, let alone focus as well from that point on, especially when he is trying to defend against offensive attacks.

    Danzo/=sand

    Disposable, so the sand isnt needed. The effected sand can simply be replaced.
     
         

  6. #26
    Senior Member dkdankong's Avatar
    Status
    dkdankong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,889
    Location
    Eastern Coast, USA.
    Holy butt
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    I tried to gave his the ability to react in time, by granting him full knowledge. This should be enough onsidering the proess of Amaterasu. No?

    Sand is disposable and it wasn't able to eat through Garra's sand.
    You only changed it to full knowledge after you read that comment. I know this because when I read his comment I also realized that Sasori would have no idea when Sasuke would use Amaterasu unless he had full knowledge or could sense the chakra buildup in his eye and I checked OP and you didn't even say anything about Knowledge or intel.
     
         

  7. #27
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Optimistic's Avatar
    Status
    Optimistic is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,757
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg View Post
    less pathetic than having hard time against Deidara as a raiton user
    No intent to kill plus Obito planting mines all went into Deidara's favor.Honestly Sasuke was toying with him.
     
         

  8. #28
    member Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,770
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlur View Post
    Yeah not really, he got killed by an old lady and Sakura who was at the time the epitome of uselessness
    they were the worst matchup for Sasori in fact
    with antidote even Konohamaru stands a good chance against him
    same as Deidara... even a genin can beat him if he has some raiton jutsus
    they aren't as fodder as you consider them... they simply have their weak points and Kishi made them fight with people who were worst matchups for them... if Sasori fought Sasuke and Deidara fought Chiyo/Sakura current team 7 would be Sai Kakashi Naruto... simply because hebi Sasuke can't counter poison and Sakura doesn't have raiton to nullify those bombs

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Jamison View Post
    No intent to kill plus Obito planting mines all went into Deidara's favor.Honestly Sasuke was toying with him.
    it was a clay clone
    no
    Itachi was toying with Sasuke
    Sasuke wasn't toying with anyone
     
         
    Last edited by Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg; 06-15-2013 at 10:03 PM.

  9. #29
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,012
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by dkdankong View Post
    You only changed it to full knowledge after you read that comment. I know this because when I read his comment I also realized that Sasori would have no idea when Sasuke would use Amaterasu unless he had full knowledge or could sense the chakra buildup in his eye and I checked OP and you didn't even say anything about Knowledge or intel.
    no, the only thing I hanged was the restrictions of arrows (i forgot about that), full knowledge was granted from the beginning. So obviously your didn't read close enough.
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,695
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    yes, typically the first time it's used. This is the most important time. MS Sasuke can't spam these techniques, let alone focus as well from that point on, especially when he is trying to defend against offensive attacks.

    Danzo/=sand

    Disposable, so the sand isnt needed. The effected sand can simply be replaced.
    Using a tech twice (All he needs) does not classify as spamming. Not even close.

    Ok? Doesn't change the fact that Iron Sand isn't standing up to Amaterasu. An Enton projectile maybe, but a full blown Amaterasu? Nope. Not when it roasted a Human Sized being in a matter of seconds. Not when it basically burnt Bee's Hachibi clone down to Human form.

    Not to mention you restricted arrows right after reading my comment......

    Anyway, even without arrows, Sasuke can still easily destroy Sasori in CQC using his Susanoo. Anytime that Sasori is visible to Sasuke once again, he gets fried.
     
         
    Last edited by KidGamer65; 06-15-2013 at 10:47 PM.

  11. #31
    Member
    Status
    sorbic is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    165
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg View Post
    they were the worst matchup for Sasori in fact
    with antidote even Konohamaru stands a good chance against him
    same as Deidara... even a genin can beat him if he has some raiton jutsus
    they aren't as fodder as you consider them... they simply have their weak points and Kishi made them fight with people who were worst matchups for them... if Sasori fought Sasuke and Deidara fought Chiyo/Sakura current team 7 would be Sai Kakashi Naruto... simply because hebi Sasuke can't counter poison and Sakura doesn't have raiton to nullify those bombs


    it was a clay clone
    no
    Itachi was toying with Sasuke
    Sasuke wasn't toying with anyone
    Hebi sasuke is immune to poison. If any raiton using genin could beat Deidara, he wouldn't have been an S class villain in the Akatsuki now would he?
     
         

  12. #32
    Senior Member Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,661
    I want to see the splendor of
    people’s souls. I want to
    check and see if it really is
    precious. However, when humans
    base their lives around
    Sybil’s Oracle, without ever
    consulting their own wills, do
    they really hold any value?
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Sasuke wins, Although with intel this goes on longer then normal, sasori may even stand a chance
     
         

  13. #33
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,695
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg View Post
    they were the worst matchup for Sasori in fact
    with antidote even Konohamaru stands a good chance against him
    same as Deidara... even a genin can beat him if he has some raiton jutsus
    they aren't as fodder as you consider them... they simply have their weak points and Kishi made them fight with people who were worst matchups for them... if Sasori fought Sasuke and Deidara fought Chiyo/Sakura current team 7 would be Sai Kakashi Naruto... simply because hebi Sasuke can't counter poison and Sakura doesn't have raiton to nullify those bombs


    it was a clay clone
    no
    Itachi was toying with Sasuke
    Sasuke wasn't toying with anyone
    Expected response from you....
     
         

  14. #34
    member Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,770
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Expected response from you....
    I'm just stating facts... it's not hard to beat someone if you're his worst matchup
     
         

  15. #35
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,695
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg View Post
    I'm just stating facts... it's not hard to beat someone if you're his worst matchup
    Konohamaru with an antidote stands a chance against Sasori? No way in hell.
     
         

  16. #36
    Senior Member Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,661
    I want to see the splendor of
    people’s souls. I want to
    check and see if it really is
    precious. However, when humans
    base their lives around
    Sybil’s Oracle, without ever
    consulting their own wills, do
    they really hold any value?
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Id also like to point out that Sasuke can not dodge and use amertarasu accurately enough to hit the core .. so if Sasori were to say .. launch a single needle that then penetrated sasuke Before he obliterated him with amertarasu.... this would be a draw i suppose
     
         

  17. #37
    member Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,770
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Konohamaru with an antidote stands a chance against Sasori? No way in hell.
    antidotes nullifies Sasori's strongest weapon (poison) as you see Foddera chan and a half dead chiyo gave him hard time
     
         

  18. #38
    Impεrius's Avatar
    Status
    Impεrius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,683
    Location
    My house
    #SQUAD
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg View Post
    they were the worst matchup for Sasori in fact
    with antidote even Konohamaru stands a good chance against him
    same as Deidara... even a genin can beat him if he has some raiton jutsus
    they aren't as fodder as you consider them... they simply have their weak points and Kishi made them fight with people who were worst matchups for them... if Sasori fought Sasuke and Deidara fought Chiyo/Sakura current team 7 would be Sai Kakashi Naruto... simply because hebi Sasuke can't counter poison and Sakura doesn't have raiton to nullify clay bombs
    The fact that you said konohamaru could beat Deidara something that Gaara couldn't do in his own desert renders your argument useless. You're a horrible debater.
     
         

  19. #39
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,695
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion~ View Post
    Id also like to point out that Sasuke can not dodge and use amertarasu accurately enough to hit the core .. so if Sasori were to say .. launch a single needle that then penetrated sasuke Before he obliterated him with amertarasu.... this would be a draw i suppose
    And why can't he? Also, a single needle would be tanked by the lowest level of Susanoo.
     
         

  20. #40
    Senior Member Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,661
    I want to see the splendor of
    people’s souls. I want to
    check and see if it really is
    precious. However, when humans
    base their lives around
    Sybil’s Oracle, without ever
    consulting their own wills, do
    they really hold any value?
     

    Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    And why can't he? Also, a single needle would be tanked by the lowest level of Susanoo.
    Obviously but he can not do both at the exact time ..And why would he its a simple senbon? i doubt he would go to the effort of dodging it when Amertarasu takes the strain on him that he does ..
     
         

Page 2 of 7 « First 123456 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •