Page 3 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasori vs MS Sasuke

Quote Originally Posted by Zexion~ View Post
    Obviously but he can not do both at the exact time ..And why would he its a simple senbon? i doubt he would go to the effort of dodging it when Amertarasu takes the strain on him that he does ..
    All he needs to do is look at Sasori, its not hard to look at someone while in motion, even regular Human beings can do that, and he doesn't need to specifically lock on to the core to fry it as he can fry Sasori's whole body along with the core.

Why would dodging ever become a factor in the first place when he has Susanoo?

Status
    Jun 2012
    I want to see the splendor of
    people’s souls. I want to
    check and see if it really is
    precious. However, when humans
    base their lives around
    Sybil’s Oracle, without ever
    consulting their own wills, do
    they really hold any value?

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    All he needs to do is look at Sasori, its not hard to look at someone while in motion, even regular Human beings can do that, and he doesn't need to specifically lock on to the core to fry it as he can fry Sasori's whole body along with the core.

Why would dodging ever become a factor in the first place when he has Susanoo?
    Because its a single senbon? ... why would he bother using a jutsu that he literally expressed that it takes a great strain on him to block a simple senbon so he believes lol and e still has to activate his sharingan and then switch it to MS, may take a matter of seconds but so does firing a single senbon

Again it may take only seconds for amertarasu to encompass the whole body but Sasori feels no pain so firing a single senbon before he goes up in flames is possible

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Because its a single senbon? ... why would he bother using a jutsu that he literally expressed that it takes a great strain on him to block a simple senbon so he believes lol and e still has to activate his sharingan and then switch it to MS, may take a matter of seconds but so does firing a single senbon

Again it may take only seconds for amertarasu to encompass the whole body but Sasori feels no pain so firing a single senbon before he goes up in flames is possible
    @underlined: Really? It takes a split second to activate Sharingan, and he doesn't need to go to 3-Tomoe first, don't know where you got that from.

Sasori has other attacks besides a simple senbon and there is full intel going both ways. It would be foolish of him not to keep up at least a Ribcage Susanoo when fighting him. Unless you think all Sasori is going to be able to do this fight is toss a simple senbon. Which could be evaded then, whether or not he uses Susanoo in that situation doesn't really matter, except one choice is easier than the other.

I hope you aren't trying to say Sasori can force a tie by throwing a senbon when Sasuke launches Amaterasu to try and kill him with it, cause that isn't happening.

You're talking about strain for blocking a senbon when seconds later Sasori will be dead and he won't need to keep Susanoo up anymore.

Status
    Jun 2012
    base their lives around

@underlined: Really? It takes a split second to activate Sharingan, and he doesn't need to go to 3-Tomoe first, don't know where you got that from.

Sasori has other attacks besides a simple senbon and there is full intel going both ways. It would be foolish of him not to keep up at least a Ribcage Susanoo when fighting him. Unless you think all Sasori is going to be able to do this fight is toss a simple senbon. Which could be evaded then, whether or not he uses Susanoo in that situation doesn't really matter, except one choice is easier than the other.

I hope you aren't trying to say Sasori can force a tie by throwing a senbon when Sasuke launches Amaterasu to try and kill him with it, cause that isn't happening.

You're talking about strain for blocking a senbon when seconds later Sasori will be dead and he won't need to keep Susanoo up anymore.
    No not really i was merely pointing out something .. obviously Sasuke wins .

Status
    Mar 2013
    #SQUAD

Ok I'm gonna cease your alls argument, first of all we can assume that Sasori would go all out on the man who killed Orochimaru since he knew how dangerous Oro was, he was just toying with Sakura and Chiyo, now provided this sasuke would probably have info on Sasori too being apprenticed by Orochimaru for so long, he may or may not know about sasoris vital spot. Now assuming Sasori has the third Kazekage it could plausibly be inferred that iron sand could counter Amaterasu effectively as Gaara could with his sand. Now of course Kirin would would be a problem and as would susano'o, sasuke has also built an immunity to poison and sharingan would allow him to predict movements. All and all sasuke had too many OP jutsu and I can't see Sasori having a counter to susano'o as his strongest defensive type puppet pales in comparison to susano'os defensive and offensive strength I give the battle to sasuke

​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Optimistic's Avatar
    Status
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​

No not really i was merely pointing out something .. obviously Sasuke wins .
    Then why drag the discussion on?

Status
    Jun 2012
    base their lives around

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Jamison View Post
    Then why drag the discussion on?
    Because I did not like how people were making this matchup so cut and dry . "Amertarasu right away and this match is over" .. just trying to broaden it a little bit ..

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

Using a tech twice (All he needs) does not classify as spamming. Not even close.

Ok? Doesn't change the fact that Iron Sand isn't standing up to Amaterasu. An Enton projectile maybe, but a full blown Amaterasu? Nope. Not when it roasted a Human Sized being in a matter of seconds. Not when it basically burnt Bee's Hachibi clone down to Human form.

Not to mention you restricted arrows right after reading my comment......

Anyway, even without arrows, Sasuke can still easily destroy Sasori in CQC using his Susanoo. Anytime that Sasori is visible to Sasuke once again, he gets fried.
    omg Iron Sand doesnt stand a chance? what are you talking about?

Sand is disposable and Iron unlike regular sand is a powder. Sasori could easily dispose of the sand effected, this wouldn't effect his efforts in manipulating sand!

Sand burn like paper? clothing? The flames on Danzo spread faster for a reason. Amaterasu is the flame itself, it didn't spread across Garra's sand

Actually is wasn't your response that made me do that, our discussion wasn't focused on that nor was a i worried about you mentioning that. The noobs were in here stating arrow end/ etc.

MS isnt spamming anything, he was worn out against the Kage and Danzo. He cannot spam Amaterasu, nor would Sasori allow it.

Status
    ~

what stops sasuke's summon from going underground and swallowing up sasori

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

Quote Originally Posted by AkatsukiChurch View Post
    Sasori.

/abandon thread before the Sasuke fanboys swarm it...
    Sasori wins, abandon thread

Status
    Mar 2013
    #SQUAD

Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    This thread has been abandoned since like this afternoon

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlur View Post
    The fact that you said konohamaru could beat Deidara something that Gaara couldn't do in his own desert renders your argument useless. You're a horrible debater.
    no I said he would stand a chance if he had raiton

Status
    Mar 2013
    #SQUAD

Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg View Post
    no I said he would stand a chance if he had raiton
    I said could, and yeah no he wouldn't, not at all.

Master Unorthodox Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012

THE SASUKE THE FOUGHT deidara wins manda plus his ration counters his sand sasori is raped also sakura was destroying his puppet sasuke taijutsu level is way above hers

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Well isn't that great lol

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

if sasori has any airborne poisons he wins the match by default

Status
    Jun 2012
    base their lives around

Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox View Post
    THE SASUKE THE FOUGHT deidara wins manda plus his ration counters his sand sasori is raped also sakura was destroying his puppet sasuke taijutsu level is way above hers
    No hebi sasuke loses To sasori ..

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Godlike

MS Sasuke can most likely defeat him. Hebi Sasuke loses with low- mid difficulty.

Status
    This user has no status.

I don't understand why you people are saying sasuke loses at all. He's immune to poison.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by sorbic View Post
    I don't understand why you people are saying sasuke loses at all. He's immune to poison.
    Dude, you can't be so ignorant. Sasori's poison is unique. Sasuke isn't immune to it.