View Poll Results: Who is the Evilest?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pain

    1 2.38%
  • Itachi

    1 2.38%
  • Sasuke

    8 19.05%
  • Minato

    1 2.38%
  • Jugo

    0 0%
  • Zabuza

    1 2.38%
  • Hidan

    4 9.52%
  • Kakuza

    2 4.76%
  • Tsuchikage

    0 0%
  • Madara/Tobi

    11 26.19%
  • Raikage

    0 0%
  • Tailed Beasts

    5 11.90%
  • Sasori

    1 2.38%
  • Danzou

    6 14.29%
  • Orochimaru

    17 40.48%
  • Deidara

    2 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    of the sands. GaaratheFifth's Avatar
    Status
    GaaratheFifth is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Around, or near Sand.
    Posts
    400
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Who is the evilest around?

    As Kishi has shown us, evil has many faces in the Naruto-verse. It can be hard to say who the most evil character is. So, I would like the opinions of the community. (Note: I will not include characters that do not have their psychology developed, as it would be unfair)

    Evil doers:

    Zabuza: Crazed Swordsman from the mist. Seemingly evil from the start, he killed a massive number of nin and used Haku to his own ends. Ultimately, however, he died an honorable death and was not uncaring.

    Orochimaru: Jutsu-obsessed snake man. Betrayed his friends, village, and former teacher, his quest for ultimate power and immortality knew no morality. He frequently deceived and experimented on others including infants. Revealed during the Nagato arc that he had no apprehension about killing youths. In his defense, he was a product of wartime and disturbed by the deaths of his parents.

    Hidan: Religious fanatic. It just so happens, however, that his religion deifies death. A seeming sadomasochist, he is very pleased about killing others and injuring himself. He used forbidden techniques and achieved a strange sort of immortality.

    Sasori: Impatient puppet man. He betrayed his village, used and manipulated others, and sought to preserve himself through a puppet. In Akatsuki, he worked with Orochimaru. He fought against his grandmother and left Kankuro for dead. However, he died honorably and revealed the truth about Kabuto after his death.

    Kakuza: Rag doll Scrooge. Unnaturally old, Kakuza is only concerned with money. He does not fight with any profound purpose, and as a result, he uses the hearts of other people to fight for him. He betrayed his village, although the village was very ungrateful to him for his sacrifices as a ninja.

    Danzou: Control FREAK. Leader of Root, Danzou micromanages the flow of information in and out of Konoha. He is distrustful of the other Root operatives and seals their tongues, he killed that frog, and keeps information from Tsunade and Hiruzen. He seems to be affiliated with the village elders, but he also will work with Orochimaru to access power and forbidden techniques. He is a complete utilitarian, but he does work tirelessly to ensure the safety of Konoha.

    Madara/Tobi: Ancient avenger. Driven by revenge, the founder of the Uchiha, Madara has a strong belief in maintaining his clan and also attaining a uniform world. Unfortunately, he seeks these goals through violence and control. He uses the power of potentially violent and insane Akatsuki members to reach his ends.

    Deidara: Spontaneous explosion. Much of what Deidara does is in pursuit of his artistic vision. He is able to put any feelings aside, so long as his actions have explosive results. In an extreme case, he endangered the lives of the entire Sand village during his fight with Gaara.

    Tsuchikage: Old grump. The Tsuchikage is an outdated old man who is hesitant to fight, due to his frail body, but also maintains that he should be respected. He has used, and therefore funded, the Akatsuki organization for the purposes of maintaining his land's power. He does not trust individuals and lectures often. Moreover, he is unwilling to work with other villages if he is not in control.

    Jugo: Gentle killer. Jugo was born with a transformation in him. The other side of Jugo is a psychopathic killing machine. However, even the bad side of Jugo can often be pacified, and in the case of the Kage Summit, he did not turn and attack his teammates, and this was when he was fully transformed.

    Raikage: Stubborn hothead. The Raikage is self-destructive, both physically, and in terms of attempting to make a peaceful ninja world. He does not attempt to stop the cycle of revenge, as is shown when he tries to kill Sasuke. However, much of his motivation stems from a love of his brother and his village.

    Sasuke: Power hungry hater. Sasuke has been a character that we have seen develop from a normal child, into a gifted nin with slight arrogance, into a revenge motivated killer. Sasuke betrayed his village in his quest for more power, and he has continuously refused to stop, even after finding out that the bane of his existence, Itachi, was trying to protect him.

    Itachi: Protector traitor. Itachi was a lifelong pacifist, until he was forced into a utilitarian moral question by Madara. In order to prevent war, which Itachi despised, he performed the heinous act of killing almost the entire Uchiha clan. He spared his brother and tried his best to protect him from further evils.

    Tailed beasts: Agents of destruction. The tailed beasts are frequently portrayed as sentient animals that are aware of their actions, but cannot be held responsible. As Bee demonstrated, the tail beasts can be made into allies. However, the vast majority of the tail beasts have seemingly attacked without discretion.

    Minato: He sealed the Kyubii in his own son! Damning Naruto to a lonely childhood and a life of being hunted and feared. However, he left his spirit inside his son to help guide him and believed in the strength of Naruto (just trying to be fair about who I call evil ).


    Pain: Genocidal pacifist. He killed an entire village with the reanimated corpses of fallen ninja. He kept his village under strict surveillance and made it a miserable rainy place. However, he did his best to fix his mistakes, and he did it all, like Madara, for his vision of peace.
     
         

  2. #2
    Member clone101's Avatar
    Status
    clone101 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    bay area
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who is the evilest around?

    Kakuza has 2 b the most evil.. yea madra is stealing the hosts but kakuza steals ppls hearts while they r alive thats just wrong...
     
         

  3. #3
    bla bla Lovepotion's Avatar
    Status
    Lovepotion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who is the evilest around?

    orochimaru
     
         

  4. #4
    God Realm PainNagato's Avatar
    Status
    PainNagato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    314
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who is the evilest around?

    I said Danzou.Madara, as evil as he may be, is pretty funny and I like his Tobi style ^_^ Danzou vs Orochimaru is the most obvious thing to consider, they are not only evil but extremely intelligent, just that Danzou got this one for me. And who voted Pain? Seriously, he destroyed a lot, but in the end he brought everyone back to life at the cost of his own =/
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who is the evilest around?

    Quote Originally Posted by GaaratheFifth View Post
    As Kishi has shown us, evil has many faces in the Naruto-verse. It can be hard to say who the most evil character is. So, I would like the opinions of the community. (Note: I will not include characters that do not have their psychology developed, as it would be unfair)

    Evil doers:

    Zabuza: Crazed Swordsman from the mist. Seemingly evil from the start, he killed a massive number of nin and used Haku to his own ends. Ultimately, however, he died an honorable death and was not uncaring.

    Orochimaru: Jutsu-obsessed snake man. Betrayed his friends, village, and former teacher, his quest for ultimate power and immortality knew no morality. He frequently deceived and experimented on others including infants. Revealed during the Nagato arc that he had no apprehension about killing youths. In his defense, he was a product of wartime and disturbed by the deaths of his parents.

    Hidan: Religious fanatic. It just so happens, however, that his religion deifies death. A seeming sadomasochist, he is very pleased about killing others and injuring himself. He used forbidden techniques and achieved a strange sort of immortality.

    Sasori: Impatient puppet man. He betrayed his village, used and manipulated others, and sought to preserve himself through a puppet. In Akatsuki, he worked with Orochimaru. He fought against his grandmother and left Kankuro for dead. However, he died honorably and revealed the truth about Kabuto after his death.

    Kakuza: Rag doll Scrooge. Unnaturally old, Kakuza is only concerned with money. He does not fight with any profound purpose, and as a result, he uses the hearts of other people to fight for him. He betrayed his village, although the village was very ungrateful to him for his sacrifices as a ninja.

    Danzou: Control FREAK. Leader of Root, Danzou micromanages the flow of information in and out of Konoha. He is distrustful of the other Root operatives and seals their tongues, he killed that frog, and keeps information from Tsunade and Hiruzen. He seems to be affiliated with the village elders, but he also will work with Orochimaru to access power and forbidden techniques. He is a complete utilitarian, but he does work tirelessly to ensure the safety of Konoha.

    Madara/Tobi: Ancient avenger. Driven by revenge, the founder of the Uchiha, Madara has a strong belief in maintaining his clan and also attaining a uniform world. Unfortunately, he seeks these goals through violence and control. He uses the power of potentially violent and insane Akatsuki members to reach his ends.

    Deidara: Spontaneous explosion. Much of what Deidara does is in pursuit of his artistic vision. He is able to put any feelings aside, so long as his actions have explosive results. In an extreme case, he endangered the lives of the entire Sand village during his fight with Gaara.

    Tsuchikage: Old grump. The Tsuchikage is an outdated old man who is hesitant to fight, due to his frail body, but also maintains that he should be respected. He has used, and therefore funded, the Akatsuki organization for the purposes of maintaining his land's power. He does not trust individuals and lectures often. Moreover, he is unwilling to work with other villages if he is not in control.

    Jugo: Gentle killer. Jugo was born with a transformation in him. The other side of Jugo is a psychopathic killing machine. However, even the bad side of Jugo can often be pacified, and in the case of the Kage Summit, he did not turn and attack his teammates, and this was when he was fully transformed.

    Raikage: Stubborn hothead. The Raikage is self-destructive, both physically, and in terms of attempting to make a peaceful ninja world. He does not attempt to stop the cycle of revenge, as is shown when he tries to kill Sasuke. However, much of his motivation stems from a love of his brother and his village.

    Sasuke: Power hungry hater. Sasuke has been a character that we have seen develop from a normal child, into a gifted nin with slight arrogance, into a revenge motivated killer. Sasuke betrayed his village in his quest for more power, and he has continuously refused to stop, even after finding out that the bane of his existence, Itachi, was trying to protect him.

    Itachi: Protector traitor. Itachi was a lifelong pacifist, until he was forced into a utilitarian moral question by Madara. In order to prevent war, which Itachi despised, he performed the heinous act of killing almost the entire Uchiha clan. He spared his brother and tried his best to protect him from further evils.

    Tailed beasts: Agents of destruction. The tailed beasts are frequently portrayed as sentient animals that are aware of their actions, but cannot be held responsible. As Bee demonstrated, the tail beasts can be made into allies. However, the vast majority of the tail beasts have seemingly attacked without discretion.

    Minato: He sealed the Kyubii in his own son! Damning Naruto to a lonely childhood and a life of being hunted and feared. However, he left his spirit inside his son to help guide him and believed in the strength of Naruto (just trying to be fair about who I call evil ).


    Pain: Genocidal pacifist. He killed an entire village with the reanimated corpses of fallen ninja. He kept his village under strict surveillance and made it a miserable rainy place. However, he did his best to fix his mistakes, and he did it all, like Madara, for his vision of peace.
    Why is Raikage up there for hot-headedness? If hot-headedness is evil, then I'd be pretty damn evil.
     
         

  6. #6
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who is the evilest around?

    Hmmm, badest dude around IMO would be the elder son of the sage of the 6 paths because he tried to kill his brother out of jelousy lmao
     
         

  7. #7
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who is the evilest around?

    Minato: He sealed the Kyubii in his own son! Damning Naruto to a lonely childhood and a life of being hunted and feared. However, he left his spirit inside his son to help guide him and believed in the strength of Naruto (just trying to be fair about who I call evil ).
    He gave his son the greatest weapon of all, thats not evil he gave him the power to protect himself and everyone, lol man your trying be fair but thats just stupid, you could of put the 3rd hokage for not stopping danzo from ordering the masacre of the uchiha :D
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who is the evilest around?

    Hidan, he kills people slowly and bangs on about some hoodoo cult religion of his.

    Evil
     
         

  9. #9
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who is the evilest around?

    Lord hashin!!!!!!!
     
         

  10. #10
    Academy Student Amaterasuftw's Avatar
    Status
    Amaterasuftw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who is the evilest around?

    Ya it gotta be Hidan. Killing for power (like Oro and Kakuzu) is one thing, but killing for some crazy religion is just way to evil.
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who is the evilest around?

    Orochimaru by far..
    This guy is the perfect villain..

    Guy never hesitaded in making other people lives miserable..
    Killed too many kids & babies (included) for his experiences..
    His snake like manerisms and the thing with the tongue is straight disgusting..
     
         

  12. #12
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who is the evilest around?

    I think Oro. would take this one there is no one as twist minded and evil as he is
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who is the evilest around?

    Quote Originally Posted by MS Itachi View Post
    I think Oro. would take this one there is no one as twist minded and evil as he is
    And freakish..
     
         

  14. #14
    Més que un club ReLax -'s Avatar
    Status
    ReLax - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who is the evilest around?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    And freakish..
    . yeee there are some words about his characteristis that jus cant be explained or defined
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who is the evilest around?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasuftw View Post
    Ya it gotta be Hidan. Killing for power (like Oro and Kakuzu) is one thing, but killing for some crazy religion is just way to evil.
    That would make Hidan a terrorist then...
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who is the evilest around?

    yep, and terrorists are evil.

    BTW to the original poster-It's not his religion that makes him immortal, otherwise all of akatsuki would follow it and be even more unstoppable.

    I mean come on if someone cut there head off and survived and said "its because of this religion" youd believe it in a heart beat because you've just been shown proof lol.

    Its just a freaky bloodlimit, in fact i swear shikamaru states its a bloodlimit somewhere.

    Or, maybe, its a very VERY advanced edo tensei someone put on him.

    Whatever the reason its definitely not his religion-he says and thinks it is but Kakuzu and shika etc kinda roll their eyes in a "its just a bloodlimit you idiot" lol.
     
         

  17. #17
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Posts
    2,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Who is the evilest around?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Hmmm, badest dude around IMO would be the elder son of the sage of the 6 paths because he tried to kill his brother out of jelousy lmao
    Cain and Abel. lol

    Maybe the Jyuubi? A 10 tail bijou so damn powerful and probably evil as hell, that the sage of 6 paths went to extremes. He created our moon to seal it despite what you heard in Astronomy.
     
         

  18. #18
    STONED IMMACULATE Taboo's Avatar
    Status
    Taboo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    wherever people say I am, thats where Im not
    Posts
    802
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who is the evilest around?

    yea, this was a difficult one, I was having second thoughts, its was either Hidan(this man had no point to his life, just to kill), Orochimaru (by far the evilest, the nastiest, the deadliest, the dreadful and all that ) and Danzou (who can somewhat be compared to Oro by the things he had done).
    I voted for Danzou, although I should have voted for Oro Xo)
     
         

  19. #19
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    apple pie of doom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    2,348
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who is the evilest around?

    Itachi.
    Just wait until he reveals to be alive and was pulling madara's strings all along.
    Sasuke will die upon hearing this.
     
         

  20. #20
    The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimaru the Snake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    find out your self
    Posts
    1,223
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who is the evilest around?

    Orochimaru but sasuke has won some evil points when he stabed karin
     
         

  21. #21
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who is the evilest around?

    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    Itachi.
    Just wait until he reveals to be alive and was pulling madara's strings all along.
    Sasuke will die upon hearing this.
    wtf i reli hope your joking
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •