Post Thanks / Like
    Nostalgic ain't my thing

Sound of That Evil that Exists. Chapter 8

Valton's Determination !? Kill Muaro !?
    This is Chapter 8 Full no parts
    ~Link to previous Chapter~
    Characters Appearance
    [Sally]
    Is a young Blond 16 year old girl ... she wears a red hair clip that was given to her by her mother. Her casual clothes are a white T-shirt and a red skirt.
    [Ageria]
    Is a young black haired 19 year old boy... His casual clothing is a White shirt and a black pants.
    [Valton]
    Wears a Black suit and a red coat hanged on his shoulders as a cloak and has Long black hair and usually wears Red Sunglasses.
    [Reed]
    Wears black jeans and a red long coat with a naked chest.Has white hair and blue eyes.
    [Kuroko]
    Wears a white cloak with a white uniform has black hair and brown eyes.
    [Junto also known as the "guy in the black cloak"]
    Wears a black cloak which is torn from every edge....is bald and has a tattoo near his eyes.
    [Muaro]
    Wears a scarf around his neck and a blue cloak and is neatly dressed, has white hair combed backwards and wields a katana

*Raining*

Junto : U-Ugh .....B-but How...you w-were dead !?
    Reed : I had doubts that this would happen so i activated my rukkon before i came here.
    Junto : You mean instant - regeneration... Ugh lord Kuroko ...Save me.
    Kuroko : Now why would i waste my time on that ? your as good as dead, i don't need you anymore .
    Junto : You bastard .....if it wasn't for me you would never have achiev..... !!!
    Reed : I think you have spoken too much ... now die, Kuroko you truly are pure evil you never had a place for us in your goal we were mere sacrifices.... now i can see..the truth.
    Kuroko : Save your speech....tell me something, how do you plan plan killing me.
    Reed : How will i ? ....i won't but he will *Suddenly slashes Prada and Kuro, Valton sets free from the Spell that keeped him from releasing his power*
    Valton : ALRIGHT ! Now we're talkin in action ........ Well then Kuro lets settle our left out bat...!!! *An Explosion of light* What the ? ....
    Kuroko : You should have known that i would have come prepared... you see ...right before the gathering i already merged your blitz with the Rejigerna, and it needs an hour for it to break the seal, so its about time.
    Valton : You....DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE JUST DONE !?
    *Someone steps out of the light*
    Muaro : Its pretty Noisy out here....... Its been a while....Valton !?

Reed : What the .....this feel its so heavy ....i can barely breath.
    Kuroko : Welcome ..... Muaro ....my 300 years work finally paid off .....Now...Muaro fol...!!!!*Gets sliced*
    Muaro : Who are you !? are you the one who used that Technique on me to close my mind ?
    Kuroko : B-but it should have worked how come you still have your own mind and control over your body !???!?
    Muaro : Its funny that you thought for a second that my own technique would work on my own self...how foolish, i don't know who you are but i have no time for a weakling like you, what i want to see dead is YOU ....VALTON !
    Valton : REED !? Get out of here as fast as you can.....i am not sure if i make it out of this one alive.... but if i don't i lend you an task...Protect Sally !
    Reed : .....I see so thats how it is....i might be weak but someday i will kill you myself so don't die...and don't worry about sally ..... i will protect her.
    Valton : Glad to hear that ... And i don't plan on dying here cause i owe you .. Go !
    ...Well then Sorry to keep yah waiting Muaro *smirks*
    Muaro : Don't get too cocky...cause this time the results will be different i wont fall for being sealed away like before.
    Valton *draws sword* Kuroko its annoyable that the mess i first cleaned up long ago has once again been kicked out of the trash......now i have to clean up the mess again thanks to you Kuroko.
    Muaro : *Draws sword* Its an Honor to be able to settle this again with you......Valton
    Valton : *Clashes with Muaro* If the world assumingly had to suffer by your action i would be ashamed to have you as a brother Muaro... so thats why i will finish you with my own hands so the world of tomorrow won't have to suffer the same fate as 1000 years ago. *While clashing with Muaro*
    Muaro : It was nice to hear you call me your brother....after all we do share the same blood.*While countering Valtons attacks*
    Kuroko : .....what is this power.....what have i done ? ...why couldn't i see this coming.
    *Muaro and Valton clashing*
    Kuroko : ....300....3-300 years i wasted...just for me to be killed like this ? Valton....WHY !? JUST TELL ME WHY !?
    Valton : Huh !? *looks at Kuroko*
    Muaro : Please don't take your eyes of your opponent it seems boring to just finish you off.
    Kuroko : No...just no....i can never ACCEPT MY DEATH LIKE THIS !! JUST Who do you think i am *Starts to transform*
    Valton : What the !? What is this power !?
    Muaro : Umph......this power....its has the feel of rage to it.
    Valton : Kuroko....Stop you're not being yourself don't let hatred take over you...stop when you can.
    Kuroko : STOP ??? AFTER ALL THE SUFFERING AND TIME I WENT THROUGH TO ACHIEVE MY REVENGE !? *Transforming*
    Muaro : His Rage is responding to his suffering..... this can get worse....worse to the level that he could even exceed the power of MY OWN SELF !
    Reed : What the .....this pressure its coming from Valtons Direction....
    Valton : Seems words won't work ....Forgive me i have to break this fight of for the moment..
    Muaro : Do you really think i will just wait for you to finish of your other matters ? i will kill you off right here and now.
    Kuroko : *Suffering* Ughhhhh aghhhh * Transforms completely*.....H*Pant, pant* I feel....i feel so good what is this immortal feeling i feel like a king *laughs*
    Valton : WHAT is that....what have you become Kuroko....*Counters Muaros attacks*
    Muaro : *Charges at Valton* *Kuroko attacks Muaro and punches him to the ground*
    Valton : What the !? ..... *Kuroko suddenly appears infront of Valton and kicked to the ground*
    Kuroko : Whats the matter...... weren't you two acting very tough moments ago...Now the world will realise the name ........... KUROKO !!!

Until next chapter
    This is Chapter 8 Full no parts
    ~Link to previous Chapter~

ONE SHOT CANCELLED

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Love is like the wind, you
    can't see it but you can feel
    it.” ― Nicholas Sparks

Re: Sound of That Evil that Exists. Chapter 8

Nice. it's much longer than before. I like it. Yesh, it's action time Hahaha keep it up M3U I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

btw, why did you cancel the OneShot??

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    When the forest burns along
    the road, like gods eyes in my
    headlights. When the dogs are
    looking for their bones, it's
    raining ice picks, on your
    steel shore.

LOL I'm JK it's awesome bro I loved it, u get a whole jar of cookies for this

I don't like Donuts. The7thHokage's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ussop was the hero of this
    arc.

Dude, this chapter was the most epic, I loved it !

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nostalgic ain't my thing

Quote Originally Posted by HazuRima View Post
    Nice. it's much longer than before. I like it. Yesh, it's action time Hahaha keep it up M3U I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

btw, why did you cancel the OneShot??
    Too lazy, although i had such an good idea for it
    Quote Originally Posted by P3IN View Post

LOL I'm JK it's awesome bro I loved it, u get a whole jar of cookies for this
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The7thHokage View Post
    Dude, this chapter was the most epic, I loved it !
    Thanks and be patient about ur sig it will take a while

YokoKurama

I like the fact that this chapter is a lot longer. I didn't even know Valton had a brother so that was mind boggling. Great chapter, the story is really progressing, keep up the good work!

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Happy And Peaceful.

That was a long Chapter than usual.... Great Job as always....

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just hanging in there...

So it was an every man for themselves type of situation. Reed thought that may happen and prepared for it while Junto was confident in his necessity and paid the ultimate price. I was kind of thinking that Kuroko was a selfish individual and I was right as everyone else was expendable to him. A truce has been formed between Valton/Reed-thats interesting. Muaro is Valton’s brother-woah! In the end the tables quickly turned seemingly in Kuroko’s favor via his transformation and I wonder if he has exceeded Mauro’s strength. Overall it was a great battle oriented and revealing chapter and good job with the extra length this time

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Preach it.

Amazing!Love it!
    It would make cool anime

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow amazing as always great read bro and I loved the way you portrayed the action sequences awesome

No wonder I look forwards for your chapters.