65 53.72%
Page 11 of 15 « First ... 789101112131415 Last»
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 480 Discussion and 481 Predictions

I didn't like it when Sasuke said "That's one down Niisan" as if Itachi ever wanted this. I can understand how Sasuke feels but he should also understand that his actions means what Itachi has done and wanted all his life will be meaningless. Can't believe Itahci SACRIFICED himself for Sasuke. I hope the other two elders will teach Sasuke a good lesson about sacrifece LOL:D

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Well ive never heard of someone having someone elses eye but if you read my previous posts you will understand what i meant
    Well i am just saying that madara wanting to have Shushi's eyes doesn't seem probable to me....

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    I didn't like it when Sasuke said "That's one down Niisan" as if Itachi ever wanted this. I can understand how Sasuke feels but he should also understand that his actions means what Itachi has done and wanted all his life will be meaningless. Can't believe Itahci SACRIFICED himself for Sasuke. I hope the other two elders will teach Sasuke a good lesson about sacrifece LOL:D
    I liked it!!!

One more thing everyone is saying the Naruto should mature, but the biggest power of Naruto's character is that he never gives up. Like he was able to change Pain in the end!!! So yes i do believe that he will be able to bring Sasuke back (maybe by giving his own life; just a thought, dont get angry with me!! )

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zed View Post
    Well i am just saying that madara wanting to have Shushi's eyes doesn't seem probable to me....

I liked it!!!

One more thing everyone is saying the Naruto should mature, but the biggest power of Naruto's character is that he never gives up. Like he was able to change Pain in the end!!! So yes i do believe that he will be able to bring Sasuke back (maybe by giving his own life; just a thought, dont get angry with me!! )
    The strongest point of Naruto is he never gives up nor does he take his words back. We have seen it from the beginning of the manga. But also we saw at the beginning Naruto's one and only aim was to be the Hokage. Even now he says it but his first priority is to bring Sasuke back. With time people changes, he was a kid and we all liked it he is a teen now and he should understand at least some of it. Sasuke is completely committed to his revenge and he doesn't seem to care about Naruto now. For example at the beginning Naruto was very funny and all but after the time skip he has changed a bit. Now people are expecting to see him change even more. I still want to see Naruto's never give up attitude or never go back on his words thing it is sorta cool but when it comes to Sasuke he actually annoys me i don't know how i said it because he is my favourite character. The main problem is Sakura i hope Sasuke teaches her a good lesson and then Naruto gets fired up to fight Sasuke

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

guys here is one of my predictions............pls comment it.............

Naruto 481: Nothing To Save

Sasuke: smiling right throw Karin into the eye's of Danzo saying its over Karin who is directly in front of Sasuke and Danzo
    (Karin in pain) from the wound but it misses her vital organs (Danzo the short lived hokage is dead)
    Karin than pears into Sasuke's eye's than into Sasuke's very only soul she finds only a black place of nothingness
    no heart, no feels, no emotions, no soul,.
    Sasuke Pulls out the Chidiori throw Danzo and Karin without any regard for Karin's life
    Karin falls to the ground bleeding gravely in hornifie pain she begins to heal herself without help from Sasuke not even a word of thank you for him ..

Sasuke: now healed is able to walk away saying to Madara take him to the leaf at once
    Madara: I dont think so smiling at Sasuke you think you will be just find because you were healed
    Sasuke eye's starts burning screaming in pain Sasuke grabbing his eye's than falls to his knees than Sasuke notice a incredible increase in his sense of hearing and other 3 senses only for a moment the pain slowly passes, Sasuke is than able to open his eyes to a less than prefect vision.
    Madara: you totally over used your mangekyou sharingan, i never saw a person use it like that, you even were completely blind for a moment, giving you a increase in your other 4 senses one of the symptoms for losing a sense, listen up Sasuke its a three day can time line before a user can use his mangekyou sharingan that way you can fight the blindness for years but if you continue to break the three day time line, those years can turn into months or even weeks.
    Karin: remember when Sasuke said forget Jugo and Suigetsu when he destroyed the pillars back when he was fighting team Raikage and team Gaara and, what this happen to her, (Karin) thinking Jugo, Suigetsu and me needs to leave Sasuke being around him at this point would just be a suicide mission.
    Killer Bee and Team Raikage
    Killer Bee and Raikage in race throw the forest.
    Shi: they are going to fast .
    Darui: no way we can keep up.
    Raikage: why the hell did you keep that shark thing, its from the akasuki it may have concealed traps on it
    Killer Bee: like what ??
    Raikage: (crazy like on his face): i don't know maybe at night when you are sleep the damn thing bites your head off
    Killer Bee: (Raping) OO those kinds of traps can't compare to me raps, but in all seriousness i think he or she loves me just cause I'm 8 Tails and Killer Bee !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    8 Tails: more like he or she likes are chakra, and by the way i thought I'd tell you for the 100th time your rhyming sucks, my ears are bleeding again
    Raikage: anyway, lets wait to we get home to make a conclusion on what to do with that thing.. the village will be waiting for your return
    Shi: senses a unknown ninja sh*it Raikage !!!! BEE we are being followed
    Unknown ninja : you will not make it home
    the sun starts to disappear under a rain clond
    Raikage&Bee's eye's light up
    has a couple of raindrop fall, the rain hits the ground beside Killer bee creating an explosion of water strong enough to blow away rock the other raindrop also creates explosions
    Shi: damn, i was distracted by having Bee back i didn't even notice this rain cloud up heard
    Raikage: ?? (realizing) he saw this jutsu before (saying) I know all about this technique brat !!!!!!!!!

Killer Bee: what is this ??
    Raikage: this ninjutsu takes a lager amount of water than concentrates it into a small raindrop than when the rain hits something all the water and energy is release than the explosion happens its one of the most prowefull water ninjutsu
    Killer Bee: hm ?
    Darui: well whats the point for this gigantic rain cloud if only a couple of raindrops comes from it
    Raikage: this jutsu takes time but a in a minute or so it will be raining cats and dogs Shi find this brat so i can smash this fool before it gets bad
    Unknown ninja: sh*it they have a senser type ninja with them I'd better retreat and return to Zetus
    Naruto scene
    Naruto has stop hyperventilating but is unconscious laying on the ground
    Yamato: ohh, he stop. Hokage what do we do next??
    Kakashi: well, Now that I'm hokage i need to make a decision on what to do with Sasuke im making my decision not out of emotion but out of what i feel is best for the village and the people Sasuke join Askasuki the same group that killed so many of are ninja the people of the leaf will not allow him back in are Village, and if we dont kill Sasuke first same leaf ninja will only want the same has Sasuke revenge leading to war
    Yamato: making it worst Sasuke is after the elders, if we don't protect them it will show weakness to the other villages, what good is a military if it cant protect its leaders
    Kakashi: even if Sasuke accomplishes his goal, he will only feel loneliness, Sasuke will find the sad truth revenge did'nt stop his pain he will find in the end the revenge he'd longed for, only Lied to him revenge only betrayed him
    i can't allow that for my student the best thing for Sasuke is for him to rest in peace
    Naruto awakes Kakashi sensei you too a ??
    It Comes To A Conclusion

and dont forget to see my signature!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    guys here is one of my predictions............pls comment it.............

Naruto 481: Nothing To Save

Sasuke: smiling right throw Karin into the eye's of Danzo saying its over Karin who is directly in front of Sasuke and Danzo
    (Karin in pain) from the wound but it misses her vital organs (Danzo the short lived hokage is dead)
    Karin than pears into Sasuke's eye's than into Sasuke's very only soul she finds only a black place of nothingness
    no heart, no feels, no emotions, no soul,.
    Sasuke Pulls out the Chidiori throw Danzo and Karin without any regard for Karin's life
    Karin falls to the ground bleeding gravely in hornifie pain she begins to heal herself without help from Sasuke not even a word of thank you for him ..

Sasuke: now healed is able to walk away saying to Madara take him to the leaf at once
    Madara: I dont think so smiling at Sasuke you think you will be just find because you were healed
    Sasuke eye's starts burning screaming in pain Sasuke grabbing his eye's than falls to his knees than Sasuke notice a incredible increase in his sense of hearing and other 3 senses only for a moment the pain slowly passes, Sasuke is than able to open his eyes to a less than prefect vision.
    Madara: you totally over used your mangekyou sharingan, i never saw a person use it like that, you even were completely blind for a moment, giving you a increase in your other 4 senses one of the symptoms for losing a sense, listen up Sasuke its a three day can time line before a user can use his mangekyou sharingan that way you can fight the blindness for years but if you continue to break the three day time line, those years can turn into months or even weeks.
    Karin: remember when Sasuke said forget Jugo and Suigetsu when he destroyed the pillars back when he was fighting team Raikage and team Gaara and, what this happen to her, (Karin) thinking Jugo, Suigetsu and me needs to leave Sasuke being around him at this point would just be a suicide mission.
    Killer Bee and Team Raikage
    Killer Bee and Raikage in race throw the forest.
    Shi: they are going to fast .
    Darui: no way we can keep up.
    Raikage: why the hell did you keep that shark thing, its from the akasuki it may have concealed traps on it
    Killer Bee: like what ??
    Raikage: (crazy like on his face): i don't know maybe at night when you are sleep the damn thing bites your head off
    Killer Bee: (Raping) OO those kinds of traps can't compare to me raps, but in all seriousness i think he or she loves me just cause I'm 8 Tails and Killer Bee !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    8 Tails: more like he or she likes are chakra, and by the way i thought I'd tell you for the 100th time your rhyming sucks, my ears are bleeding again
    Raikage: anyway, lets wait to we get home to make a conclusion on what to do with that thing.. the village will be waiting for your return
    Shi: senses a unknown ninja sh*it Raikage !!!! BEE we are being followed
    Unknown ninja : you will not make it home
    the sun starts to disappear under a rain clond
    Raikage&Bee's eye's light up
    has a couple of raindrop fall, the rain hits the ground beside Killer bee creating an explosion of water strong enough to blow away rock the other raindrop also creates explosions
    Shi: damn, i was distracted by having Bee back i didn't even notice this rain cloud up heard
    Raikage: ?? (realizing) he saw this jutsu before (saying) I know all about this technique brat !!!!!!!!!

Killer Bee: what is this ??
    Raikage: this ninjutsu takes a lager amount of water than concentrates it into a small raindrop than when the rain hits something all the water and energy is release than the explosion happens its one of the most prowefull water ninjutsu
    Killer Bee: hm ?
    Darui: well whats the point for this gigantic rain cloud if only a couple of raindrops comes from it
    Raikage: this jutsu takes time but a in a minute or so it will be raining cats and dogs Shi find this brat so i can smash this fool before it gets bad
    Unknown ninja: sh*it they have a senser type ninja with them I'd better retreat and return to Zetus
    Naruto scene
    Naruto has stop hyperventilating but is unconscious laying on the ground
    Yamato: ohh, he stop. Hokage what do we do next??
    Kakashi: well, Now that I'm hokage i need to make a decision on what to do with Sasuke im making my decision not out of emotion but out of what i feel is best for the village and the people Sasuke join Askasuki the same group that killed so many of are ninja the people of the leaf will not allow him back in are Village, and if we dont kill Sasuke first same leaf ninja will only want the same has Sasuke revenge leading to war
    Yamato: making it worst Sasuke is after the elders, if we don't protect them it will show weakness to the other villages, what good is a military if it cant protect its leaders
    Kakashi: even if Sasuke accomplishes his goal, he will only feel loneliness, Sasuke will find the sad truth revenge did'nt stop his pain he will find in the end the revenge he'd longed for, only Lied to him revenge only betrayed him
    i can't allow that for my student the best thing for Sasuke is for him to rest in peace
    Naruto awakes Kakashi sensei you too a ??
    It Comes To A Conclusion

and dont forget to see my signature!!!!!!!!!
    I read this on before another website. Well I don't think its gonna happen. Danzou dead and Karin not being helped by Sasuke will not happen. Also I thought Kakashi was pursuing Sakura and Co. so how is he with Yamato and Naruto? anyway this isn't going to happen

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    True but pain main goal was not revenge his was peace because if he wanted just revenge he wouldn't have waited that long to attack and also i never said that saskue and naruto would just talk but what i am saying is that saskue is driven by hatered while pain main drive was peace.
    Well, I see what you say. But Pain was decided to kill whole nations, while Sasuke will kill anyone who is in the way of the ones he wants to kill, but not the whole world.

Not saying that's right, just saying that Pain's consequences where worst for the world as a whole, as he wanted everyone who had not offended him to suffer, too.

We just have different poinst of view: to want peace after suffering is revenge: you will only want peace if you are the world leader and everyone does what you say and nothing else. World dictatorship.

Sasuke does not want war, he just cannot imagine the world in peace after what happened to his clan. And again, I'm not justifying him.. just stating the facts. I know several people who turn like Sasuke after something happens to someone they love... of course they don't develop Amaterazu and Susano. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Kasha View Post
    So Karin is really dead??
    That would be a miracle...
    But Sasuke is taken over by darkness...
    does that mean Sasuke wont be able to be saved by Naruto or Sakura???
    I don't see Sakura saving people, except for being able to heal wounds.

There's always a chance with Naruto... especially if Naruto was able to change Pain in such a short conversation.

What I can't believe is that Itachi chose to sacrifice himself for Sasuke playing the "bad guy" role, even making him suffer, and expect Sasuke not to become insane with all that happened. After all, when Itachi gave SAsuke instructions on how to become strong (after killing the clan), he said "hate me..." and so on. So Sasuke began to hate because of Itachi, even if Itachi did not mean it. It was Itachi's failure not to see Sasuke was only 8 when he asked him to revenge.

Last edited by Mugiwara; 02-01-2010 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Triplepost

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In one of the predictions i read in one Karin was dead and Sasuke telling to Madara "I wanted to repopulate the Uchiha Clan with this woman guess it couldn't be helped" something like this. LOL like this would ever happen if Karin was somehow alive she would have do it now Sasuke LOL:D

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i can possibly see him unlocking a MS abilty as you cannot copy a MS
    Kakashi is the Copy Ninja though right? Did he get that name after obtaining Obito's eye or was that something he learned from his father? Is there anything that says you can't copy an MS? We still don't know the extent of his (or his fathers) abilities. He creates his own Jutsus

Maybe Kakashi's original ability was being able to copy elemental jutsus and Obitos eye just made him that much better at it as well as competitive in Taijutsu and Ninjutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    What I can't believe is that Itachi chose to sacrifice himself for Sasuke playing the "bad guy" role, even making him suffer, and expect Sasuke not to become insane with all that happened. After all, when Itachi gave SAsuke instructions on how to become strong (after killing the clan), he said "hate me..." and so on. So Sasuke began to hate because of Itachi, even if Itachi did not mean it. It was Itachi's failure not to see Sasuke was only 8 when he asked him to revenge.
    I was thinking about this. It's possible that he wanted Sasuke to become strong but didn't realize Oro would be after either of them. I'm 99% sure that Sasuke getting the curse mark and joining Oro wasn't in Itachi's plans. So prior to battling Sasuke he visits Naruto and gives him a Jutsu that will activate when he sees Sasuke's MS. It could possibly be that he taught Naruto a Counter Jutsu using Tsukuyomi for time.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Senary View Post
    Kakashi is the Copy Ninja though right? Did he get that name after obtaining Obito's eye or was that something he learned from his father? Is there anything that says you can't copy an MS? We still don't know the extent of his (or his fathers) abilities. He creates his own Jutsus

Maybe Kakashi's original ability was being able to copy elemental jutsus and Obitos eye just made him that much better at it as well as competitive in Taijutsu and Ninjutsu.

I was thinking about this. It's possible that he wanted Sasuke to become strong but didn't realize Oro would be after either of them. I'm 99% sure that Sasuke getting the curse mark and joining Oro wasn't in Itachi's plans. So prior to battling Sasuke he visits Naruto and gives him a Jutsu that will activate when he sees Sasuke's MS. It could possibly be that he taught Naruto a Counter Jutsu using Tsukuyomi for time.
    u maybe right about Kakashi i said that he could have copied the MS when he was fighting Itachi

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Senary View Post
    Thanks for replying. That's what I mean, Itachi thought he could measure Sasuke's moves and he couldn't. But he did tell Sasuke to "kill his best friend", and that's why Sasuke was about to kill Naruto at V of End. The idea of turning him into a hero through hate and darkness was mistaken from the beginning.

What I'm still thinking about is what Itachi said about that Sasuke can still be colored by anything as he's still young. Does this mean that some of what Madara said is a lie? Maybe even if Danzou seemed to say that Madara's story was true, there is still something to be learnt.

About what you say about Oro, I really think Itachi was thinking more about Madara. He seemed to discover Oro was inside Sasuke during the fight, and not before (all he new before the fight was that Sasuke had killed Oro, not absorbed him).

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In every manga and every anime when a new power is shown they show it like it is unstoppable but after that that power just becomes a regular tech. For example the way Amaterasu was shown it was unavoidable it will burst outta nowhere it will appear right where the user sets his eyes. But now we know that speed is the answer. The user can set his target and maybe Amaterasu takes a sec but in that time guys like Raikage isn't even there. So that makes me wonder what will be Naruto's next power?

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

most probably something like flying thunder god in order to get the speed needed...imagine 1000 shadow clones throwing a kunai and naruto using FTG his enemy will just be ''whoa!''

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

After learning from Jiraiya and Pain I Guess Naruto's aim is not to bring back Sasuke...but to break the chain of hatred that Sasuke have started. considering that it is partly his fault since he cant save him earlier..So It is not true that Naruto is still Immature...

Last edited by baah; 02-01-2010 at 03:18 PM.

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    After learning from Jiraiya and Pain I Guess Naruto's aim is not to bring back Sasuke...but to break the chain of hatred that Sasuke have started. considering that it is partly his fault since he cant save him earlier..So It is not true that Naruto is still Immature...
    I agree on this. From the looks of it, when Naruto wakes up, he will change the way he see the option to "save" Sasuke.
    My guess is that he becomes this calm and reasonable guy like Gaara have become, and either battles Sasuke till one stand tall, or somehow finds a new way to "change" him and his sight on the whole thing.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    This is really bugging me ...
    What does Madara want with shisui's eye ... Naruto 480 page 09 | One Manga
    thats the link in the top left i am refering too
    Help me out plz
    Madara lost his Illusion Mangekyo when he used Izagani right before Hashirama supposedly killed him so in his present state he can not use tsukiyomi.. ..He wants Shisui's powerful genjutsu to replace his Illusion MS eye so that he can cast an infinite tsukiyomii using the Juubi's power..

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    I agree on this. From the looks of it, when Naruto wakes up, he will change the way he see the option to "save" Sasuke.
    My guess is that he becomes this calm and reasonable guy like Gaara have become, and either battles Sasuke till one stand tall, or somehow finds a new way to "change" him and his sight on the whole thing.
    Their Final Battle will be like the Rinnegan sibblings and of Hashirama vs Madara...Love vs Hate theme....

Last edited by Mugiwara; 02-02-2010 at 01:15 PM. Reason: doublepost

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In the last 3 weeks of reading predictions 2 of them said that there will be 3 new members in Akatsuki........They say that Kishi said in a interview that there will be 3 new members but not quite sure of. What do u guys say about it

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

never heard of that before. but would be reasonable. they're definitely running out of mebers...

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In the last 3 weeks of reading predictions 2 of them said that there will be 3 new members in Akatsuki........They say that Kishi said in a interview that there will be 3 new members but not quite sure of. What do u guys say about it
    Madara needs someone who can transplant Shisui's eyes from Danzo...
    so If this info is true I guess one of them would be Kabuto..

Last edited by baah; 02-01-2010 at 04:03 PM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi said in a interview that the last fight will be between Sasuke and Naruto. Well I find it difficult and I guess that Kishi may have to change his plan. Because as far as I see it Naruto will train while Sasuke will go and try to kill the elders thus he will have to attack Konoha. Naruto the come back guy once again and then they have to fight. Well that could have been the end however we have Madara who already had seven tailed beasts and his plan to rule the world. We still don't know that Danzou is dead or not. There is a huge possibility that Orochimaru might come back. Also another huge possibility of a time skip but I guess not for the Ninja War. We may actually see what will happen in the war. There might be a time skip after the war. I still think that the manga will end or come near its end when Naruto completes his first goal to become the Hokage. I think Naruto is now 16 or 17 years old. Even if Tsunade comes back and becomes the Hokage we all have a good guess if Kakashi lives on he will become the Hokage. So there is still quite some time before Naruto becomes the Hokage. Also I just think that Sasuke alone will kill Madara and then fight Naruto. There has to be something that Kishi will do about it. Maybe he will just change his mind the fight between Naruto and Sasuke will end up in Sasuke coming back as Kishi wanted this he said this in the interview. Then they will fight against Madara and many other obstacles that will occur in the war. Though just an assumption I believe Kishi may change his mind. Please comment:D

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My eyes are bleeding from no paragraphs!

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

My eyes are bleeding from no paragraphs!
    Look who`s trying to be like Kishimura ... something

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Look who`s trying to be like Kishimura ... something
    Who the hell is that?

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

Who the hell is that?
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/member.php?u=33115

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

:S dude wtf?

Go back to reading my fanfic hehe

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

:S dude wtf?

Go back to reading my fanfic hehe
    Give me(us) another part, and maybe i will

Anyway. About Akatsuki getting new members. Maybe by new he meant old members coming back? I mean. Who knows. Maybe Deidara did something simular to what he did when he faked his death the first time? I mean. His death still puzzles me... Why would he take suicide just to take out Sasuke?:confused:

And also maybe Kisame. And the third and posible last member could be a new guy. Or maybe we even get 3 new guys meaning 5 more Akatsuki members, making Akatsuki stronger than ever:D

Any thoughts?