View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    5 4.13%
  • 2

    8 6.61%
  • 3

    8 6.61%
  • 4

    35 28.93%
  • 5

    65 53.72%
Page 11 of 19 « First ... 789101112131415 ... Last»
Results 201 to 220 of 369
  1. #201
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    429
    Location
    Chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 480 Discussion and 481 Predictions

    Also if i am double posting I am sorry my computer is trippin today
     
         

  2. #202
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 480 Discussion and 481 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    Also if i am double posting I am sorry my computer is trippin today
    When i say double posting i mean you quote someone then post then quote someone else then make another post, just edit you post to keep all you have to say together or the mods will be angered again lol
     
         

  3. #203
    S Class Shinobi rsensuriken's Avatar
    Status
    rsensuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    61
    Location
    Somewhere in the universe
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 480 Discussion and 481 Predictions

    sasuke doesn't want to kill just the elders he told Madara that he wanted to take revenge from the whole village he said the he will kill all of them because they follow the senju

    unfortunately i didn't found the manga but when i do i 'll post it i'm sure he says so i was reading it 5-6 hours ago!!
     
         

  4. #204
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    429
    Location
    Chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    When i say double posting i mean you quote someone then post then quote someone else then make another post, just edit you post to keep all you have to say together or the mods will be angered again lol
    oh lol :P

    Quote Originally Posted by rsensuriken View Post
    sasuke doesn't want to kill just the elders he told Madara that he wanted to take revenge from the whole village he said the he will kill all of them because they follow the senju

    unfortunately i didn't found the manga but when i do i 'll post it i'm sure he says so i was reading it 5-6 hours ago!!
    yea you are right he said it after the capture of the eigth tail
     
         
    Last edited by Mugiwara; 01-30-2010 at 08:28 PM. Reason: double post

  5. #205
    Member Stealth Assasin's Avatar
    Status
    Stealth Assasin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    142
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 480 Discussion and 481 Predictions

    Been a while since ive posted here...... Decent chapter.... though im getting tired of seeing saske simply walk over every strong shinobi he faces.... just because of his eyes..... kinda old now.... I wonder where Naruto n company are???? n the 5 kages???? Any1 remember them???? :P
     
         

  6. #206
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 480 Discussion and 481 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Assasin View Post
    Been a while since ive posted here...... Decent chapter.... though im getting tired of seeing saske simply walk over every strong shinobi he faces.... just because of his eyes..... kinda old now.... I wonder where Naruto n company are???? n the 5 kages???? Any1 remember them???? :P
    i agree with you and i hope the focus moves away from sasuke soon, and i hope naruto moves, and that the mizukage turns up to fight sasuke lol


    And he doesnt really walk all over them he gets his ass handed to him but is always saved by karin or even jugo against killer bee
     
         

  7. #207
    Senior Member Degrees's Avatar
    Status
    Degrees is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,062
    Location
    London
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 480 Discussion and 481 Predictions

    Off topic but does anyone think Mizukage will be with the Raikage .
     
         

  8. #208
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 480 Discussion and 481 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Degrees View Post
    Off topic but does anyone think Mizukage will be with the Raikage .
    Last we saw she saved Ao and then continued after danzo do maybe she will turn up at the fight soon
     
         

  9. #209
    Member Stealth Assasin's Avatar
    Status
    Stealth Assasin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    142
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 480 Discussion and 481 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    i agree with you and i hope the focus moves away from sasuke soon, and i hope naruto moves, and that the mizukage turns up to fight sasuke lol


    And he doesnt really walk all over them he gets his ass handed to him but is always saved by karin or even jugo against killer bee
    mizukage will OWN saske.... susano isnt gonna save him frm her justu... unless off course the battles is unfair cause of sum reason!!!!!!
     
         

  10. #210
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    418
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 480 Discussion and 481 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    When i say double posting i mean you quote someone then post then quote someone else then make another post, just edit you post to keep all you have to say together or the mods will be angered again lol
    yup i faced it once toooooooo.....................

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    i agree with you and i hope the focus moves away from sasuke soon, and i hope naruto moves, and that the mizukage turns up to fight sasuke lol


    And he doesnt really walk all over them he gets his ass handed to him but is always saved by karin or even jugo against killer bee

    yup i too think mizukage will join the fight but i think that danzou is not dead yet.........if mizukage reaches when both sasuke and danzou are alive,who would she fight then and i think mizukage, danzou and kabuto(if he arrives)will fight against sasuke and madara and so they will flee...............

    and guys i have posted my next fanfic (too late though.........i took some time to think)
    itachi vs kisame continuation.............so pls read and comment.............................

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/fan...tsuki-6-a.html

    thank uuuuuu
     
         

  11. #211
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 480 Discussion and 481 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    yup i faced it once toooooooo.....................




    yup i too think mizukage will join the fight but i think that danzou is not dead yet.........if mizukage reaches when both sasuke and danzou are alive,who would she fight then and i think mizukage, danzou and kabuto(if he arrives)will fight against sasuke and madara and so they will flee...............

    and guys i have posted my next fanfic (too late though.........i took some time to think)
    itachi vs kisame continuation.............so pls read and comment.............................

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/fan...tsuki-6-a.html

    thank uuuuuu


    She would kill sasuke well try, danzo needs to be put on trial, and no more spam of fan fics on this thread or ill report them
     
         

  12. #212
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    418
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 480 Discussion and 481 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    She would kill sasuke well try, danzo needs to be put on trial, and no more spam of fan fics on this thread or ill report them

    k fine.........next time i wont man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
         

  13. #213
    Member Narutofan123457's Avatar
    Status
    Narutofan123457 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    413
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 480 Discussion and 481 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    She would kill sasuke well try, danzo needs to be put on trial, and no more spam of fan fics on this thread or ill report them
    weren't u posting fan fics on the last prediction? Besides, what does it matter if someone is just giving u the link? No one really goes searching for fan fics, but I like reading them, so I could care less if ppl are just givin the link so long as they are still making predictions...

    Anyway, back on topic, I think Danzo is dead and idk about karin but I think they will leave her bhind and sakura and co will show up and see her body. Then Sakura will see her akatsuki cloak and b like, wtf??? Sakura will heal her and interrogate her if she's alive, and she will search for Sasuke and then go back to Naruto if she's dead. I think Kakashi will go after Sakura with his dog, and Pakon will realize that she has Sasuke's scent. I think this'll happen cuz Sakura went after Sasuke a while ago...
     
         

  14. #214
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 480 Discussion and 481 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    weren't u posting fan fics on the last prediction? Besides, what does it matter if someone is just giving u the link? No one really goes searching for fan fics, but I like reading them, so I could care less if ppl are just givin the link so long as they are still making predictions...

    Anyway, back on topic, I think Danzo is dead and idk about karin but I think they will leave her bhind and sakura and co will show up and see her body. Then Sakura will see her akatsuki cloak and b like, wtf??? Sakura will heal her and interrogate her if she's alive, and she will search for Sasuke and then go back to Naruto if she's dead. I think Kakashi will go after Sakura with his dog, and Pakon will realize that she has Sasuke's scent. I think this'll happen cuz Sakura went after Sasuke a while ago...
    I posted one because i wasnt able to edit my sig but he keeps posting and it anoyed me....


    Anyway on topic, i think danzo isnt quite dead, we need his life story and motives, and karin isnt hurt that bad i dont think, and they cant leave her behind because they need her IMO
     
         

  15. #215
    Member Narutofan123457's Avatar
    Status
    Narutofan123457 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    413
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 480 Discussion and 481 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    I posted one because i wasnt able to edit my sig but he keeps posting and it anoyed me....


    Anyway on topic, i think danzo isnt quite dead, we need his life story and motives, and karin isnt hurt that bad i dont think, and they cant leave her behind because they need her IMO
    I think ppl should just post the link twice on the prediction threads, then we can still find and view them, but it isn't annoying

    Anyway, that's true, they can't leave her cuz she has her healing powers... if she's dead, I think they'll leave the body and sakura will find it. If not, they will take Karin and tell her that they'll kill her if she tries to get out of Akatsuki. I doubt Karin loves Sasuke anymore, and that's her only reason for being in Akatsuki, so that's why I think they'll threaten her. I think Sakura will show up and be like, "(crying) where is Sasuke??!!??" Then I think Kakashi's group w/ Naruto will get stopped by Katsuyu saying Tsunade is out of her coma. I think this chapter will b for explanations and catching everyone up, instead of more fighting. (Sadly)
     
         

  16. #216
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    418
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 480 Discussion and 481 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    weren't u posting fan fics on the last prediction? Besides, what does it matter if someone is just giving u the link? No one really goes searching for fan fics, but I like reading them, so I could care less if ppl are just givin the link so long as they are still making predictions...

    Anyway, back on topic, I think Danzo is dead and idk about karin but I think they will leave her bhind and sakura and co will show up and see her body. Then Sakura will see her akatsuki cloak and b like, wtf??? Sakura will heal her and interrogate her if she's alive, and she will search for Sasuke and then go back to Naruto if she's dead. I think Kakashi will go after Sakura with his dog, and Pakon will realize that she has Sasuke's scent. I think this'll happen cuz Sakura went after Sasuke a while ago...
    really thanks man for the support...............very much!!!!!!!11

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    I posted one because i wasnt able to edit my sig but he keeps posting and it anoyed me....


    Anyway on topic, i think danzo isnt quite dead, we need his life story and motives, and karin isnt hurt that bad i dont think, and they cant leave her behind because they need her IMO
    i never thought it would be annoying.....i'm just asking everyone to read my ideas.....bcaz no one really gos and search fanfics.........but if it is annoying next time i wont post......
     
         

  17. #217
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 480 Discussion and 481 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    really thanks man for the support...............very much!!!!!!!11



    i never thought it would be annoying.....i'm just asking everyone to read my ideas.....bcaz no one really gos and search fanfics.........but if it is annoying next time i wont post......
    I know the feeling man but people should go on new posts and just look and if they like the title they will ready it :D


    Back on topic ...
     
         

  18. #218
    Member Narutofan123457's Avatar
    Status
    Narutofan123457 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    413
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 480 Discussion and 481 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    really thanks man for the support...............very much!!!!!!!11



    i never thought it would be annoying.....i'm just asking everyone to read my ideas.....bcaz no one really gos and search fanfics.........but if it is annoying next time i wont post......
    No problemo. Anyway, 2 things. One, how do you load a pic for your profile, cuz I dunno how... and Two, what do you guys think about my idea that Madara wants to use Oro's jutsu on Sasuke and take his body. That would explain why he is pushing Sasuke to get the EMS and unlock all of these techs
     
         

  19. #219
    Writer Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,815
    Location
    Norway
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 480 Discussion and 481 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    I know the feeling man but people should go on new posts and just look and if they like the title they will ready it :D


    Back on topic ...
    Look who`s trying to be boss, when he got framed in the last thread
     
         

  20. #220
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 480 Discussion and 481 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    Look who`s trying to be boss, when he got framed in the last thread
    ok w.e, all spam and shit i dont care
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •