Page 12 of 15 « First ... 289101112131415 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 480 Discussion and 481 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    Give me(us) another part, and maybe i will

Anyway. About Akatsuki getting new members. Maybe by new he meant old members coming back? I mean. Who knows. Maybe Deidara did something simular to what he did when he faked his death the first time? I mean. His death still puzzles me... Why would he take suicide just to take out Sasuke?:confused:

And also maybe Kisame. And the third and posible last member could be a new guy. Or maybe we even get 3 new guys meaning 5 more Akatsuki members, making Akatsuki stronger than ever:D

Any thoughts?
    Deidara hates how sasuke and itachi always looked so calm so he just wanted them to die, he faked his death before to escape :D

And kisame is dead, if it was a clone or something it would of gone poof or turned to water

Maybe there will just be a new pair of missing nins introduced

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hey, why is this thread not in predictions section?????? Like always???

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Im curious on how would Naruto use kyuubi's power...It would be lame if he would just turn beast mode like KB...I hope it will be more complex...

I cant think of a good jutsu using Kyuubi's power...I mean..Kyuubi only got brute force not like Sanbi with genjutsu and that other bijuu with corrosion jutsu...

Last edited by Mugiwara; 02-02-2010 at 01:16 PM. Reason: doublepost

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    I cant think of a good jutsu using Kyuubi's power...I mean..Kyuubi only got brute force not like Sanbi with genjutsu and that other bijuu with corrosion jutsu...
    Well remember when naruto went to 4 tails fighting oro? He fired a beam of chakra, thats one technique, and his chakra is like poison. Non of the tailed beasts have that many special techniques

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Well remember when naruto went to 4 tails fighting oro? He fired a beam of chakra, thats one technique, and his chakra is like poison. Non of the tailed beasts have that many special techniques
    oh yea yea....poison chakra is interesting... it would be cool if his Rasengans have kyuubi poison... No need to put kyuubi chakra on rasenshuriken though it already acts like a poison...

Last edited by baah; 02-01-2010 at 05:35 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    oh yea yea....poison chakra is interesting...
    Well the kyuubi is the stongest with the most chakra so i dont think it needs many techniques if naruto learns control it

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    Thanks for replying. That's what I mean, Itachi thought he could measure Sasuke's moves and he couldn't. But he did tell Sasuke to "kill his best friend", and that's why Sasuke was about to kill Naruto at V of End. The idea of turning him into a hero through hate and darkness was mistaken from the beginning.

What I'm still thinking about is what Itachi said about that Sasuke can still be colored by anything as he's still young. Does this mean that some of what Madara said is a lie? Maybe even if Danzou seemed to say that Madara's story was true, there is still something to be learnt.

About what you say about Oro, I really think Itachi was thinking more about Madara. He seemed to discover Oro was inside Sasuke during the fight, and not before (all he new before the fight was that Sasuke had killed Oro, not absorbed him).
    You make some very good points. Fearing Madara would eventually go after Sasuke, he may have joined Akatsuki to keep an eye on Konoha from within and secretly hope that Sasuke would come to hate all Akatsuki members (including Pein and Madara). I do think that he knew Oro was within Sasuke though and that is why he used (and then hid) the Totsuka (?) sword. He had to push Sasuke during their battle to lure Orochimaru out and the fight ended promptly after he was able to seal him within the sword. So Itachi planned it out well enough, but Oro's ambitions threw a wrench into his plans.

Did Itachi honestly think that Sasuke would kill Naruto in the Valley though? Surely, that would have made Sasuke an outcast if he had anyway.

I'm positive that some of the things Madara said was a lie. The problem is that there are only a few people who can tell us the truth. The "missing" truth will probably come out when Sasuke goes after the elders of Konoha. I still believe there is plenty of history between Madara and Danzo we aren't aware of yet.

Yay 5 posts!

P.S. - Where are you guys seeing these interviews with Kishi? Yes I googled it but can't find anything that I think is really reliable... like:

1. Jinchuuriki of the 8 tailed will be revealed. 2. This Jinchuuriki kills one of the Akatsuki's members and invades Konoha by him/herself. 3. During this fight one dies, and one will lose his/her eyesight

1. Check, 2. Possibly Check depending on Kisame and 3. KB goes to Konoha to catch Sasuke while he attempts to take out the elders.. /interested!

Last edited by Senary; 02-01-2010 at 07:08 PM. Reason: To avoid double posting~

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

is this all that kishimoto made minato do?!? i mean there is nothing else???
    i was hoping minato would have something more to give to his son but guessed i was wrong

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narut0h0lic View Post
    is this all that kishimoto made minato do?!? i mean there is nothing else???
    i was hoping minato would have something more to give to his son but guessed i was wrong
    He gave him the greatest power of all, and the power to heal quickly and he got the 3rd to protect him by not telling everyone he was his done, look at how much hes grown and how understanding he is thanks to how he was an outcast because of the kyuubi!

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

At last, no more endless healing for sasuke

Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    At last, no more endless healing for sasuke
    you don't really think sasuke killed her do you? sasuke told her not to move for a reason, probably so he wouldn't hit any vital organs. i'm sure this has been brought up some where in this thread but i'm not reading all 15 pages to find out.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Whatever happened to Danzou = Obito? Ha,ha...

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    Whatever happened to Danzou = Obito? Ha,ha...
    Dude noooo!!!!!!!!

Please dont go there again, because then we have thinks like
    danzo=madara
    itachi is alive
    kisame isnt dead

lol

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hey! i was thinking what if danzo bites karin, as we all know he have seen sasuke doing it & probably know karin is having a heaaling type chakra, so what dou u think??

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by harshit188 View Post
    hey! i was thinking what if danzo bites karin, as we all know he have seen sasuke doing it & probably know karin is having a heaaling type chakra, so what dou u think??
    Wow i never thought of that, may be how the old guy survives (if he does) lol
    Its possible, nice thinking

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow i never thought of that, may be how the old guy survives (if he does) lol
    Its possible, nice thinking
    yeah thanks, but i think danzo will survive even if he don't do that(somehow),
    & last option is another healer coming towards them Sakura:D

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeh something like that, i think its too early for him to die as hes just began to play a big part in the story

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you guys got some good theories.

i'd say mine but i like to keep them to myself.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

whats the point in that?
    It just makes it sound like like you have no theories or they all suck, theres no point in coming on a prediction/discussion thread if you arnt going to say what you think lol

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In the last page it said that "Sasuke sacrifices Karin for revenge and enters true darkness" well I also said that as Sasuke tells Karin not to move that means he will not kill her but looking at the final page and also Madara's expression that he was satisfied it's a different story. If Sasuke kills Danzou and not kill Karin then he does not enter true darkness however if he kills Karin just to kill Danzou that means he has become evil as sacrificing a teammate. I guess Karing or Danzou will be hanging on their lives when Sakura and co. comes and saves them or save Danzou while Sasuke taking Karin with him.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Do you know what would have really made Danzo invincible? If all the eyes in his right arm had mangekyo sharingan, allowing him to summon several Susano'os, cast multiple Tsukuyomies, and use multiple Amaterasus...

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Senary View Post
    Did Itachi honestly think that Sasuke would kill Naruto in the Valley though? Surely, that would have made Sasuke an outcast if he had anyway.
    Oh, when Itachi said that Sasuke did not have a "best friend" yet, he did not mean "kill Naruto", probably just "get a best friend and kill him".

And he was not meaning for Sasuke to use him (hem = Itachi) as his best friend, as he specified that he should search for him once he had "his eyes".

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Kishi said in a interview that the last fight will be between Sasuke and Naruto. Well I find it difficult and I guess that Kishi may have to change his plan. Because as far as I see it Naruto will train while Sasuke will go and try to kill the elders thus he will have to attack Konoha. Naruto the come back guy once again and then they have to fight. Well that could have been the end however we have Madara who already had seven tailed beasts and his plan to rule the world. We still don't know that Danzou is dead or not. There is a huge possibility that Orochimaru might come back. Also another huge possibility of a time skip but I guess not for the Ninja War. We may actually see what will happen in the war. There might be a time skip after the war. I still think that the manga will end or come near its end when Naruto completes his first goal to become the Hokage. I think Naruto is now 16 or 17 years old. Even if Tsunade comes back and becomes the Hokage we all have a good guess if Kakashi lives on he will become the Hokage. So there is still quite some time before Naruto becomes the Hokage. Also I just think that Sasuke alone will kill Madara and then fight Naruto. There has to be something that Kishi will do about it. Maybe he will just change his mind the fight between Naruto and Sasuke will end up in Sasuke coming back as Kishi wanted this he said this in the interview. Then they will fight against Madara and many other obstacles that will occur in the war. Though just an assumption I believe Kishi may change his mind. Please comment:D
    I actually read many of the interviews, but I don't remember Kishi mentioning what the ending would be. He did not mention Naruto vs Sasuke as the final fight. At least not in the interviews that proved to be right so far.

Anyway, at some point there will be a Naruto vs Sasuke, what is important is under what circumstances? Sasuke attacking Konoha, and thus making Naruto fight in order to save it? Sasuke looking for Naruto to extract the Demon Fox? At any place during the war, any place Madara tries to attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    Do you know what would have really made Danzo invincible? If all the eyes in his right arm had mangekyo sharingan, allowing him to summon several Susano'os, cast multiple Tsukuyomies, and use multiple Amaterasus...
    Problem is MS was rare, Itachi said that to Sasuke... sort of "it only happened twice, you seem to have the ability for that", cannot remember the exact words he told Sasuke on "that night".

Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 02-02-2010 at 05:21 AM.

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dude noooo!!!!!!!!

Please dont go there again, because then we have thinks like
    danzo=madara
    itachi is alive
    kisame isnt dead

lol
    naruto = 4th hokage

lol

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    I actually read many of the interviews, but I don't remember Kishi mentioning what the ending would be. He did not mention Naruto vs Sasuke as the final fight. At least not in the interviews that proved to be right so far
    :P

well, i think MK said in interview that from here on sasuke will become more evil & naruto vs sasuke will be the final fight & then somehow naruto will make sasuke understand but how & what after that he didn't mention. and on naruto as hokage he said he should become, means its still not clear.:D

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I wonder whats the True Darkness?? NINJA is tool... all ninja kills man.... naruto too..

Final Episode Darkness vs Light cmon KISHI dont make Shit....