65 53.72%
Page 14 of 15 « First ... 4101112131415 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 480 Discussion and 481 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    This is Lame NEJI Was never in the Darkness NEJI Was right!! NARUTO BORN FOR hokage and destined fight naruto vs sasuke... naruto is a god j man master that BIG FROG TOLD NARUTO IS A GOD SO NEJI WAS RIGHt everything!!! and naruto is a genius ninja but fox chakra dont let him concentrate
    naruto is far away from being an genius. he mastered sage chakra and rasengan only because of his clones. and that was kakshi's idea, who indeed is a genius.

and of course neji was not in the darkness like sasuke or pain were. but he was the first one to be convinced by naruto to change his mind and way of thinking. neji was bad-tempered and insulting. after the fight with anruto he
    totally changed and became a kind guy.

so you can totally see him as one in the long row of being rescued from darkness and brought to light by naruto.

furthermore i, too, think that the byakugan has to play an important part. remember pain's attack. the hyuuga that was with hinata. he said that her parents weren't in town at that time. why did kishi do that? may her parents have been powerfull enough to hold back against pain? so i think this was to prepare some big fight in which we see the tremendous powers of the byakugan. maybe at least

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Raised Fist View Post
    naruto is far away from being an genius. he mastered sage chakra and rasengan only because of his clones. and that was kakshi's idea, who indeed is a genius.

and of course neji was not in the darkness like sasuke or pain were. but he was the first one to be convinced by naruto to change his mind and way of thinking. neji was bad-tempered and insulting. after the fight with anruto he
    totally changed and became a kind guy.

so you can totally see him as one in the long row of being rescued from darkness and brought to light by naruto.

furthermore i, too, think that the byakugan has to play an important part. remember pain's attack. the hyuuga that was with hinata. he said that her parents weren't in town at that time. why did kishi do that? may her parents have been powerfull enough to hold back against pain? so i think this was to prepare some big fight in which we see the tremendous powers of the byakugan. maybe at least
    Kishinoto is focus the Main characters and Akatsuki the other konoha characters is not nessesery to LIVE or show what happento neji,lee and more..... i think......

THE WHOLE NARUTO shippuuden story is just a SENJU clan VS Uchiha clan!!

Last edited by Akatsuki leader; 02-03-2010 at 12:33 PM.

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

Maybe so, but he can`t just exclude them either. If you take a look at whice teams who goes with Naruto on different missions, you can almost see a padern(or what its called). First of in the Gaara/Sasori and Deidara arc, we got to see Lee, Neji, and Tenten. Then in the Kakuzu and Hidan arc, we got to see Shikamaru, Ino and Chocji. So my guess is that next time we will get to see Shino, Hinata and Kiba, and then it will repeat.

Btw, i`m not counting the fillers arc where we get to see either all or a mix, or when Pein invaded, cause almost everyone got screen-time then.

It just too bad the manga is progressing too slow, meaning long time between other characters than the main ones get screen-time.

Last edited by Michael92; 02-03-2010 at 12:44 PM.

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well Neji was suppose to be a genious of the Hyuuga clan just like Sasuke of the Uchiha clan. I know we are focused on Sasuke and the power of the Uchiha but it will be very lame IMO if Kishi doesn't show someone mainly Neji a Byukugan user very strong. We saw the Rinnegan the most powerful we have and still are seeing the powers of the Sharingan but not quite so of the Byakugan.
    Can the Byakugan see through genjutsu? i don't know but if they can well the sharingan will most probably be even with the byakugan. The main thing is we know that there is a next level of the Sharingan the MS maybe Kishi could show a Mangekyou Byakugan or something like that but I don't think that will happen. The whole manga is too focused on Naruto Sasuke and Madara.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

Yeah, but it can`t focus too much on the other characters either, and with only one chapter a week, there isn`t much room for other characters development, so there`s the problem:-/

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    Yeah, but it can`t focus too much on the other characters either, and with only one chapter a week, there isn`t much room for other characters development, so there`s the problem:-/
    ya but it would have been nice to see some power of the Byakugan like Mangekyou Byakugan. Anyway can the Byakugan see through genjutsu?

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    ya but it would have been nice to see some power of the Byakugan like Mangekyou Byakugan. Anyway can the Byakugan see through genjutsu?
    I dunno. Can`t remember anyone casting a genjutsu on either Neji or Hinata thou

Maybe there`s even a Mangekyou Rinnegan:D

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just hanging in there...

Quote Originally Posted by Dabz View Post
    well danzou isnt the villian in this fight so i think it is noble, hes fighting against the real villians i think this is something people are forgetting.
    Quote Originally Posted by harshit188 View Post
    yes, ur rite & ya one more thing in konoha all root members know about danzo & still they are with him he can't be too bad yaar.
    Yes i agree- His intensions were good, but not always the outcome:-/
    You all need to take the Danzou blinders off and realize all that this man has done for the well being of Konohagakure, take a look below:

Naruto 446 | Read naruto chapter 446 manga online | Manga Share
    The Ame orphans now older decide to end the war within their own country and Hanzou being like that of Madara would not have it thus had Danzou join/help him by assassinating these pacifists. This is the chain that started poor Nagatos insanity with Danzou having a role to play as he could attempt to seize the position of Hokage.

Naruto 281 | Read naruto chapter 281 manga online | Manga Share
    He had Sai take the mission of assassinating Sasuke.

Naruto 400 | Read naruto chapter 400 manga online | Manga Share
    This decision broke the deal (never to harm his innocent kid brother whom had no affiliation nor prior knowledge of the Uchiha Coup d'tat) he made with Itachi years ago.

Naruto 400 | Read naruto chapter 400 manga online | Manga Share
    The two elders let Danzou know about the Uchihas plan and he decides to take advantage of the pure pacifist and ordered him to eliminate his own clan. An unaware Itachi agrees having not known that Madara started it; elders/Danzou saw it through via backstabbing Hiruzen and never allowed the diplomatic attempt with the Uchiha clan to reach its end.

Naruto 421 | Read naruto chapter 421 manga online | Manga Share
    As the Pain invasion occurs Danzou decides to kill Kousuke so that Naruto couldnt be warned about the destruction that has begun to take effect.

Naruto 424 | Read naruto chapter 424 manga online | Manga Share
    Naruto 424 | Read naruto chapter 424 manga online | Manga Share
    Can this act of his honestly be justified and written off as a good deed for the better of Konoha? To have their current Hokage murdered and sacrifice the villagers all for his greedy desire of becoming Hokage? He even goes as far as to say "Even Akatsuki can be useful" I thought that he is trying to maintain all possible peace for the village currently undergoing destruction as Danzou himself welcomes/helps it along.

Naruto 454 | Read naruto chapter 454 manga online | Manga Share
    Has his ANBU trail Anko for information Kabuto holds that he thinks might be useful for his eye and arm. He is then asked if Anko should be taken out and he decides against it as it could pose unwanted trouble. Although, he didnt care to have her life expendable if it was needed.

Naruto 455 | Read naruto chapter 455 manga online | Manga Share
    He had also taken Shisuis Sharingan as it held beneficial doujutsu.

Naruto 475 - Read Online at Manga Stream
    At some point after the massacre he collects the deceased Uchihas Sharingan for his own personal use.

Naruto 478 - Read Online at Manga Stream
    In an unknown time he chose to be in cahoots with Orochimaru to attain the Shodais DNA and possibly had him implant the eyes into his arm (still unconfirmed). Chotto matte, Sasuke sides with Orochimaru and he is hated/gay/evil/villainous and Danzou does the same and he is pardoned/better for doing so?

Naruto 458 | Read naruto chapter 458 manga online | Manga Share
    Even the Raikage had suspicion of Danzou (and with good reason).

His plan continued accordingly as he even seems to express a happy visage about Tsunades end of run.

Naruto 459 | Read naruto chapter 459 manga online | Manga Share
    He controls Mifune to further/assure his plan.

Naruto 478 - Read Online at Manga Stream
    As Madara thinks to himself that all that Danzou has done in terms of the power collected seems to tie in with Naruto. Maybe his intention is using Naruto (Kyuubi) to conquer all nations which could possibly be his overall plan?

Naruto 480 - Read Online at Manga Stream
    Takes someone hostage and justifies it by saying that she is a small sacrifice as even Sasuke the supposed turned evil shinobi was shocked.

Naruto 456 | Read naruto chapter 456 manga online | Manga Share
    Naruto 480 - Read Online at Manga Stream
    I have observed someone saying that maybe his quotes from this page has something to do with him actually believing that he is the "chosen one" so it does appear as he has lost his scruples even more so than what he already has.

Can anybody now possibly say with everything he has done up until now that he can still be considered good, right, justified, admirable and only out for Konohagakures benefit? Or has this all been for his own personal motives?

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok. I also do belive that Karin is not dead. She didnt have any reaction after she did that. Anyway.

When does the manga come out weekly...sorry to ask...

But also...now that Danzo is out of the way...is he going to revenge the Leaf Village? idk.

And now...again...what will happen to ROOT..?

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

As i said. His intesions were good, but not the outcome of his actions. Danzo (tried) to do what he thought was the best for the village and from our point of view, it didn`t seem right. What i meant was that he seemed like a real good guy in the last chapter. It almost looks like you`re a Sasuke fan and just wants to have Danzo killed, even though i would agree at the last part.
    We don`t really need him anymore.

And about trying to assasinate Sasuke. So you`re saying that it was wrong to try and do that to protect the village? I mean, of course we want Naruto to turn Sasuke, but from a realistic point of view, it was the right thing to do. Look what Sasuke has become. He`s a threat to Konoha.
    He tried to kill of the kages. So you can`t really justify Sasuke`s actions either. Thats like trying to justifies Oro`s..

Sasuke has become a bad guy and he need to either be killed off or "saved" by Naruto.

Last edited by Michael92; 02-03-2010 at 09:30 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As i said. His intesions were good, but not the outcome of his actions. Danzo (tried) to do what he thought was the best for the village and from our point of view, it didn`t seem right. What i meant was that he seemed like a real good guy in the last chapter.

And about trying to assasinate Sasuke. So you`re saying that it was wrong to try and do that to protect the village? I mean, of course we want Naruto to turn Sasuke, but from a realistic point of view, it was the right thing to do. Look what Sasuke has become.
    He tried to kill of main good guys. So you can`t really justifie Sasuke`s act either. Thats like trying to justifies Oro`s.
    I hate to say it but i agree with you

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    I hate to say it but i agree with you
    Haha, finally. I never though you of all people would be that one to agree with me Itachi`s alive:D

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Haha, finally. I never though you of all people would be that one to agree with me Itachi`s alive:D
    Ok now youve lost all my respect lol

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

Ok now youve lost all my respect lol
    Well, You gained my lol

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, You gained my lol
    Woop, just dont forget....

Itachi is DEAD

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

Woop, just dont forget....

Itachi is DEAD
    Alright, now you lost it again.

Anyway. No manga today I hope it comes out tomorrow then. Cause you said that it was new release times this year. Don`t dissapoint me Pervy:P

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Alright, now you lost it again.

Anyway. No manga today I hope it comes out tomorrow then. Cause you said that it was new release times this year. Don`t dissapoint me Pervy:P
    I said wednesday night or thursday morning so i havnt failed yet

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

I said wednesday night or thursday morning so i havnt failed yet
    I hope for your sake that you don`t:P

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope for your sake that you don`t:P
    Because you will cry if im wrong?

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

Because you will cry if im wrong?
    No silly Because i want to find out if Sasuke killed his first "good" guy

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No silly Because i want to find out if Sasuke killed his first "good" guy
    Hmmm but didnt he already do that kind of by killing itachi Well fighting itachi until he died hehe

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

Hmmm but didnt he already do that kind of by killing itachi Well fighting itachi until he died hehe
    Yeah but he thought Itachi was bad. Guess you can perhaps say the same about Danzo

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah but he thought Itachi was bad. Guess you can perhaps say the same about Danzo
    Damn man!
    We are just going round in circles

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

Damn man!
    We are just going round in circles
    Haha Yeah you`re right. At least we`re not spamming as that guy three threads back accused us for:P

One thing that i came to think about. What if Karin have some hidden power whice she reveals next time You might never know, like she`s biting herself or something

Well, i`m not an expert on sensor types. Any thoughts?

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Haha Yeah you`re right. At least we`re not spamming as that guy three threads back accused us for:P

One thing that i came to think about. What if Karin have some hidden power whice she reveals next time You might never know, like she`s biting herself or something

Well, i`m not an expert on sensor types. Any thoughts?
    Im always right hehe

And i think she will just use medical jutsu by putting chakra in her hand and healing herself like sakura does because i think sasuke avoided her major organs.