35 28.93%

65 53.72%
Page 15 of 15 « First ... 51112131415
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 480 Discussion and 481 Predictions

hi everyone. without trying to contradict anyone, i think karin will die, if you just see the face of sasuke on this page, he has hate on his look, he doesn't look like he cares about her:

NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 480 - Page 15

And other thing, i know that while fighting killer bee, his team mates remembered him his old team 7 with kakashi sakura and naruto and he looked like he cared about them but then after the fight with raikage, he never asked about his team mates who saved him a lot of times, he just ignored them, he was selfish. i think that he is doing the same now, like the manga says, he sacrificed karin to kill danzo but i think that with shisui's eye danzo will avoid death. what do you think? please comment, cheers

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto need to wake up so Kakashi can show him what his second element(I hope he gets earth)

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by hugocruzz View Post
    hi everyone. without trying to contradict anyone, i think karin will die, if you just see the face of sasuke on this page, he has hate on his look, he doesn't look like he cares about her:

And other thing, i know that while fighting killer bee, his team mates remembered him his old team 7 with kakashi sakura and naruto and he looked like he cared about them but then after the fight with raikage, he never asked about his team mates who saved him a lot of times, he just ignored them, he was selfish. i think that he is doing the same now, like the manga says, he sacrificed karin to kill danzo but i think that with shisui's eye danzo will avoid death. what do you think? please comment, cheers
    I think saskue killed her to cause like you said while fighting bee he was having flashbacks meaning he was devolping a bond with Jugo and company. Sasuke don't want that team 7 bond with anyone. He thinks bonds with ppl make him weak.

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well, those spoilers are confirmed, sasuke killed her

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by harshit188 View Post
    well, those spoilers are confirmed, sasuke killed her
    sorry but can i ask you where did you read that? thanks cheers

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i've already seen it, looks like danzo really dies and now sakura meets up again with sasuke, this should be interesting. i think like he shown no mercy with karin we would do the same with sakura and company but he's week now, do you think he will just run away? please comment. thanks cheers

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i've already seen it, looks like danzo really dies and now sakura meets up again with sasuke, this should be interesting. i think like he shown no mercy with karin we would do the same with sakura and company but he's week now, do you think he will just run away? please comment. thanks cheers
    well, sakura doesn't meets up with sasuke, sai stops in between.
    go & read in spoilers at NB

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ya, i noticed that but i think they will encounter each other any way, with or without sakura's company. they should get the fight started and then kakashi cames to save sakura and company, thats what i thought. and there's closer than never to see naruto and sasuke fighting again. if he wants to go to konoha he has to pass by naruto first, this is starting to be interesting again kishi, nice one!

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by harshit188 View Post
    :P

well, i think MK said in interview that from here on sasuke will become more evil & naruto vs sasuke will be the final fight & then somehow naruto will make sasuke understand but how & what after that he didn't mention. and on naruto as hokage he said he should become, means its still not clear.:D
    OK, I mainly refer to a specific interview that explained what was going to happen throughout 2009 -which really happened- and gave some tips on 2010, and that one did not mention this. There are many interviews on the net, but they did not prove to be real.

Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    I wonder whats the True Darkness?? NINJA is tool... all ninja kills man.... naruto too..

Final Episode Darkness vs Light cmon KISHI dont make Shit....
    Maybe killing the ones on your side? Like Karin.

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sorry but can i ask you where did you read that? thanks cheers
    well, i thoroughly read 481, karin seems to be dead but still there are chances as
    its not shown clearly or given importance

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Read the spoilers can't believe Danzou is dead and also from the looks of things Karin is dead too:D Sai saving Sakura by stopping them but my guess is Sasuke is escape or rather go away with Madara but the interesting question is will Madara be able to get Shisui's eyes or Kakashi and Co. stop him and then maybe Kakshi himself will take Shisui's eye. I still don't know what will happen to Kabuto or Orochimaru but I WANT TO SEE NARUTO IN ACTION cant believe he is still doing nothing. COMMON KISHI show us some NARUTO ACTION

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Read the spoilers can't believe Danzou is dead and also from the looks of things Karin is dead too:D Sai saving Sakura by stopping them but my guess is Sasuke is escape or rather go away with Madara but the interesting question is will Madara be able to get Shisui's eyes or Kakashi and Co. stop him and then maybe Kakshi himself will take Shisui's eye. I still don't know what will happen to Kabuto or Orochimaru but I WANT TO SEE NARUTO IN ACTION cant believe he is still doing nothing. COMMON KISHI show us some NARUTO ACTION
    Ya, it's dificult to believe that danzo is dead but like madar said, danzo had a seal that after his dead would destroy all his powers in a way of speaking, and so i dont think that danzo or someone can stole shisui's eye or anything else because of that seal. I think sasuke should recover first, but it doenst appear that he is gonna stop to recover, he is going directly to konoha, so he has to find sakura who i think will be almost killed by him and then kakashi appears to save her but finally, the one to stop kakashi sakura and company of beeing killed by sasuke will be naruto, and he has to stop sasuke from destroying konoha. so i think that we will see the battle that everyone is waiting and talking about soon, naruto vs sasuke. i hope that kishi make it legendary. and then we will be able to see the power that itachi gave to naruto. it will be awesome, i'm excited already waiting for this battle. kishi said that madara will be the hardest opponent in naruto but it won't be the last, so i think that kabuto and orochimaru will only appear after this battle against sasuke and madara, they will be the final opponent but now i'm more interested on naruto, finnally we will be able to see some naruto action. what do you think? comment please, cheers

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ya, it's dificult to believe that danzo is dead but like madar said, danzo had a seal that after his dead would destroy all his powers in a way of speaking, and so i dont think that danzo or someone can stole shisui's eye or anything else because of that seal. I think sasuke should recover first, but it doenst appear that he is gonna stop to recover, he is going directly to konoha, so he has to find sakura who i think will be almost killed by him and then kakashi appears to save her but finally, the one to stop kakashi sakura and company of beeing killed by sasuke will be naruto, and he has to stop sasuke from destroying konoha. so i think that we will see the battle that everyone is waiting and talking about soon, naruto vs sasuke. i hope that kishi make it legendary. and then we will be able to see the power that itachi gave to naruto. it will be awesome, i'm excited already waiting for this battle. kishi said that madara will be the hardest opponent in naruto but it won't be the last, so i think that kabuto and orochimaru will only appear after this battle against sasuke and madara, they will be the final opponent but now i'm more interested on naruto, finnally we will be able to see some naruto action. what do you think? comment please, cheers
    I don't know about Madara not being the last opponent but I know this that teh fight between Naruto and Sasuke will be very soon

Last edited by Sennin Jinchuuriki; 02-04-2010 at 03:23 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't know about Madara being the last opponent but I know this that teh fight between Naruto and Sasuke will be very soon
    It will probably be sparked by Sasuke killing Sakura. Naruto would have no problem letting him go then.

All in all, I'm slightly disappointed in the story now.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Can the Byakugan see through genjutsu? i don't know but if they can well the sharingan will most probably be even with the byakugan. The main thing is we know that there is a next level of the Sharingan the MS maybe Kishi could show a Mangekyou Byakugan or something like that but I don't think that will happen. The whole manga is too focused on Naruto Sasuke and Madara.
    Byakugan can tell if a shinobi (except the byakugan user himself) user is under genjutsu when they see chakra is not flowing naturally... but as i said if given enough time to observe......byakugan can pinpoint maneurisms or gestures that suggests what techniques will be casted beforehand...therfore preventing any techniques like genjutsu to be casted upon them...

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zed View Post
    Just a thought, could there be a Mangekyou Byakugan???
    lol...I dont think so.....sharingan is the evolved form of byakugan... its like...byakugan can see the form and sharingan can see details.... byakugan is jut more primitive than sharingan...

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jutsu Sage View Post
    Naruto need to wake up so Kakashi can show him what his second element(I hope he gets earth)
    dont get your hopes up....doton does not complement fuuton... Suiton is more suitable..

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    lol...I dont think so.....sharingan is the evolved form of byakugan... its like...byakugan can see the form and sharingan can see details.... byakugan is jut more primitive than sharingan...
    Actually the Byakugan is a derivative of the Sharingan and serve totally different purposes to the user. Primitive implies it came first and/or its is an undeveloped form. It's a powerful tech, it's just that we have seen the Sharingan have better uses in battle. I wouldn't be surprised to see Neji or Hinata develop something similar to the power boost of a MS.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just want to say how amazing of a sensei Jiraya was. I mean Common: Minato, Nagato and Naruto.