65 53.72%
Page 2 of 15 « First 12345612 ... Last»
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 480 Discussion and 481 Predictions

when will sasuke part get paused to see something more interesting. like the development of a slug

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

before i get flamed for supporting sasuke i just want to say i support every character in this manga. And if your gunna just call me a sasuke fan boy please do me a favor and grow a pair. thanx.

anyways to me since he said karin hold still and activated his MS it looks like he was making sure he could stab through her and not mortally wound her. and I loved how he said Nisan that's one down. Like his bond with his brother is growing. Also the "don't mess with the Uchiha" was kind of a smartass comment lol.

Anyways Karin is really starting to remind me of a hyper active hinata. Kinda made me happy he could hurt her a lil.

And for some reasons I'm trying to imagine Kakashi with Shisuis other eye so now he'd have two different sharigans without being str8 uchiha blood.

A lil off topic BUT am I the only who is noticing that Sasuke should have been dead about 4 chapters ago from chakra depletion???? I mean what did Oro make him do? sit in his room and store enough chakra for 3 years to release it in a matter of 1 week?

-Joey

Last edited by Coexist; 01-27-2010 at 11:29 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishimoto said that this fight would change sasuke from now on.

Here you have sasuke lost it, completely.

Although i wonder, how the hell naruto will be prepared to fight this guy, he is super strong, i mean, sasuke of course.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quick question I'll be pleased if anyone answers.

Can a uchiha control any of the bijuu?
    or is it just the 9 tails?

-Joey

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LOL karin is the new pain now LOL
    The fight is over still don't think danzo is done for the count tho he is a very mysterious dude to be killied off since he may have wanted naruto too
    i can see the epic sas vrs Naru battle coming within the next year :D since he has to go to konoha for the elders after danzo !

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Foolish Mortals..

Karin is not dead. It's most likely that Danzo used a Genjutsu or he used up Shisui's eye with Izanagi and he will be fleeing. That would probably mean that Karin has been critically wounded. Madara is happy since that shows him that he can count on Sasuke to do what it takes, even if it means harming his friends along the way.

I'm still not convinced that Danzo and Madara are truly enemies. This could be staged to push Sasuke further into darkness. Honestly, he is no longer the acting hokage so where is Danzo going to go and what would he do?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    i can see the epic sas vrs Naru battle coming within the next year :D since he has to go to konoha for the elders after danzo !
    It's taking so long because Kishi has to build Sasuke to rival Naruto, and by that I mean to be Naruto's Ultimate Rival. Someone who is (or at least appears) stronger than him but follows the wrong path and threatens everything he loves. Naruto is learning to control the 9Tails and unless Sasuke has something on par with that level of chakra, it would make sense that he wouldn't stand a chance. They are still in the teen years and I fully expect another time skip and a few more events take place before we start to see a clash between Leaf + Sasuke (Taka?).

I thought Sasuke would start turning good again but it's clear that Kishi is going to go with this plan. The time skip will probably contain some stories regarding the 4th ninja war and damage done by the tailed beasts in different areas.

I always think back to the time that Sasuke told Taka that they are not working for Madara, but for themselves. Maybe he still has this attitude but it's not looking good for your boy.

Last edited by Mugiwara; 01-28-2010 at 06:53 AM. Reason: doublepost

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life

hey how long do you think the new naruto anime filler will last? i hope its not 20 episodes like the last one with the 3 tails

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Senary View Post
    It's taking so long because Kishi has to build Sasuke to rival Naruto, and by that I mean to be Naruto's Ultimate Rival. Someone who is (or at least appears) stronger than him but follows the wrong path and threatens everything he loves. Naruto is learning to control the 9Tails and unless Sasuke has something on par with that level of chakra, it would make sense that he wouldn't stand a chance. They are still in the teen years and I fully expect another time skip and a few more events take place before we start to see a clash between Leaf + Sasuke (Taka?).

I thought Sasuke would start turning good again but it's clear that Kishi is going to go with this plan. The time skip will probably contain some stories regarding the 4th ninja war and damage done by the tailed beasts in different areas.

I always think back to the time that Sasuke told Taka that they are not working for Madara, but for themselves. Maybe he still has this attitude but it's not looking good for your boy.
    Yea, i was thinking that too. because he was like "remember we are using atkatsuki" to water boi or crazy guy(cant think of their names right now, LOL)..one of those guys when they were about to fight kb. but my thoughts are karin isn't mortally wounded and danzou is done for..because i dont think sasuke would say "niison dats one down" just because he THOUGHT danzou was done for. and i wonder why he activated his left ms for. becuz if i remember correctly its his left ms that uses amaterasu and right for genjutsu..and wow sasuke looked SCARY when u used his ms...i was like wtf? did he jux clawed his way outta his crave or something..LOL. kinda reminded me of lori Yagami from king of fighters..i dont know if i spelled his name right. but the crazy guy..if yall know who im talking about..

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by donnic View Post
    hey how long do you think the new naruto anime filler will last? i hope its not 20 episodes like the last one with the 3 tails
    You and me both.

Good chapter. It started to look like Sasuke was going to go insane and I think he's finally hit rock bottom.

It looks like the Sasuke Naruto fight's going to be a complete 180 degree flip from the old days: Sasuke's going to be the manic idiot who will charge in, not thinking (most likely laughing insanely) and Naruto will be the cool and collected one.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well at first sasuke susanoo wasn't that powerful until its form was complete...then danzou says that sasuke tsukuyomi is no where on the same level as itachi...i wonder how powerful his tsukuyomi now that he is mad again when ever he gets mad he gets more powerful...i hope he keeps on getting mad lol

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

Wow, nice chapter. If what we`ve read is exactly what happend, then there`s no hope in Sasuke turning good again. No chance at all.
    If Karin dies, wonder what Juugo and Sugitsuge are going to say then when they find out that Sasuke sacrefised here

If Danzo dies, then he will be just like Kisame. So much power vasted. What about his mokton? Maybe Kabuto shows up with this crazy healing tech, and combinds Oro`s cells with Danzo`s Senju cells, and revives him fully or something

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke is strong, but still not strong enought to beat Naruto. He has not even surpassed Itachi yet. It may be a genjutsu he casted on Danzo, but it looks as if he certainly killed both Danzo and Karin from the look of satisfaction in Madara's face, who wants Sasuke's hatred to grow bigger and bigger in order to become the ideal warrior, someone who does whatever it takes to achieve a goal, and heartless. In the other hand, it would be even more pathetic if Danzou died since we have yet to see the full extent of Shisui's body flicker technique...

Last edited by Itachi Sama; 01-28-2010 at 12:51 AM.

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

Madara talked about Danzo was unable to deside if he was going to use it for izanagi, or if he was going to use genjutsu. Wonder what wil happend next time. I`m pretty sure he didn`t die that easy. I mean, man he must have sucked full time before he got all the sharingan and the mokton:confused:

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

However, this would be the perfect opportunity for Sasuke to become really evil and cold hearted as Kishimoto said he would. And anyways, last chapter's ending stated that this new one would be the conclusion of their fight. Although, Danzou could probably escape and take Karin as a hostage hoping that Sasuke would rescue her, an event for which he would prepare... What I think is really stupid is the fact that Danzo went on to take Karin as a hostage after easily dodging Sasuke's chidori thanks to Shisui's technique. With that kind of speed, it would only make sense he could have cut Sasuke's head off in an instant. I hate when the author makes some scenes noticeably nonsensical in order to promote the intended plot. I just wished there was a hardcore manga that took complete consideration of commonsense and thus become a realistic master piece.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil

Quote Originally Posted by Coexist View Post
    before i get flamed for supporting sasuke i just want to say i support every character in this manga. And if your gunna just call me a sasuke fan boy please do me a favor and grow a pair. thanx.

anyways to me since he said karin hold still and activated his MS it looks like he was making sure he could stab through her and not mortally wound her. and I loved how he said Nisan that's one down. Like his bond with his brother is growing. Also the "don't mess with the Uchiha" was kind of a smartass comment lol.

Anyways Karin is really starting to remind me of a hyper active hinata. Kinda made me happy he could hurt her a lil.

And for some reasons I'm trying to imagine Kakashi with Shisuis other eye so now he'd have two different sharigans without being str8 uchiha blood.

A lil off topic BUT am I the only who is noticing that Sasuke should have been dead about 4 chapters ago from chakra depletion???? I mean what did Oro make him do? sit in his room and store enough chakra for 3 years to release it in a matter of 1 week?

-Joey
    If anyone who hates Sasuke is offended by that, then they must REALLY hate him
    Cause I found nothing that would provoke a Sasuke non-fan to flame you.
    I actually agree with you and stated this in the last chapter discussion. Where the hell is his life force and chakra coming from? A bottomless pit? O_o

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Last week I said that I thought Danzo had to run away from the fight because it would be bad story telling to just kill off such an interesting and important character.

However, after seeing this episode I am having a change of heart. I'm still not 100% happy that Danzo dies (or, looks like he is going to die), but considering how it happened it's not as bad as it could have been.

With Izanagi, Danzo felt a little bit invincible. He wasn't intending to fight to the death, he thought he had the upper hand and he thought he was invincible for at least one more minute. That invincibility would have let him outlast Sasuke and then use Shisui's eye on Madara. It's not a bad plan, and if Danzo hadn't underestimated Sasuke it might have worked. Well, we don't really know how powerful Madara is, so who knows what that fight would have looked like, but Danzo seemed confident.

Danzo wasn't trying to throw his life away, he thought he had a trump card that would make him invincible. Sasuke just used an illusion to make that trump card go away.

So yes, I'm upset that Danzo is going to die and take all his secrets with him. But, he died in a way that makes sense for his character. Also, we see some major character development for Sasuke, that he's willing to sacrifice the people around him to get his revenge. Maybe Danzo wouldn't have died if Sasuke hadn't been willing to trade Karin's life for his.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Would being hit in the shoulder make you bleed from the mouth?
    I don't know, but I don't think it would.
    I doubt Sasuke aimed to kill her, he told her not to move for a reason.
    Unless he's just simply evil and wished to make it more cruel?

Who knows. Maybe Sakura will heal Karin since she's on her way.
    That'd be interesting...>.>
    But supposedly, according to the "what to expect in 2010" interview, this fight is supposed to determine both Sasuke and Team Hebi's future.

I don't see how Danzo will survive this one, unless he bites Karin?
    That would kill her though. Juugo said she can't give too much chakra, she just healed Sasuke and has now been stabbed with chidori.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Look here

NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 480 - Page 9

Its him still saying it in his head like about shisui's eye
    Oh I see on that page now...you are right it is Madara talking about Shisui's eye...but that still doesn't answer two questions:

1. Why "couldn't" Danzo use Shisui's eye?
    2. What does Madara mean about the "roots" hidden in the ground? Does that mean the roots of the eye so the eye didn't like die or something? But that would imply that Shisui's eye's roots were in that tree that disconnected from Danzo's left arm...but Shisui's eye is Danzo's right eye...

ROOT ninjas? That one doesn't seem right either.

wait wait wait!!! I just re-checked and the tree doesn't disconnect until AFTER Madara is talking about the eye...so the whole "roots" things is even more ambiguous now!

Wow that was confusing to type...

Another thing about this Shisui eye...Danzou takes off the bandages and then Madara says "his right eye is working again"...again since when? The only thing I can think of is again since he killed those assassin shinobi after the whole Kage Summit arc. His implanted sharingan is damaged after all.

And yes, I am yet another fan confused at why Amaterasu was activated in Sasuke's left eye when he "killed" Danzo...only looks like a chidori sword to me.

Last edited by bam06005; 01-28-2010 at 02:29 AM.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good chapter. Don't know why he activated his MS before stabing Danzou maybe to make sure he wouldn't hit any of Karin's vital organs.....I think she'll live...As far as Danzou, he can do one of two thing....he can use Shisui's eye for Izanagi and survive being stabbed through the heart or die.

In the top left block on page 9 it says "I should be able to GET Shisui's eye soon". I don't think it was Madara talking....I think it was a mistranslation and Danzou was thinking to himself " I should be able to USE Shisui's eye soon". That would make more sense to me.

Naruto 480 page 09 | One Manga

What do you guys think??

Now that I think about it, Danzou got stabbed while holding Karin hostage....Instead of using Izanagi to survive it, he should go ape $h!t and bite Karin like he was starving.

Last edited by Mugiwara; 01-28-2010 at 06:54 AM. Reason: doublepost

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?

Quote Originally Posted by GYM View Post
    No way.. I can't believe Sasuke just.... killed Danzou??
    Come on.

What did he need the Shodai's cells for if he didn't even use the mokuton effectively.
    We also haven't seen Shisui's power in action yet.

That sucks.
    So much power, so much expirience got wasted >.<

Interesting what if SHodais cells took over him? Would he turn into a tree? That's ridiculous, because Shodai wasn't a tree, he was human.
    He needed those powers to control the Kyubi. Also, the power of the shodai was to make jutsus with wood, such like Yamato can turn both arms into wood and use them. It's possible for instance that if he couldn't control the cells, they would go haywire, turning the body into wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Blakashi View Post
    Good chapter. Don't know why he activated his MS before stabing Danzou maybe to make sure he wouldn't hit any of Karin's vital organs.....I think she'll live...As far as Danzou, he can do one of two thing....he can use Shisui's eye for Izanagi and survive being stabbed through the heart or die.

In the top left block on page 9 it says "I should be able to GET Shisui's eye soon". I don't think it was Madara talking....I think it was a mistranslation and Danzou was thinking to himself " I should be able to USE Shisui's eye soon". That would make more sense to me.

Naruto 480 page 09 | One Manga

What do you guys think??
    No, this might be further proof that Madara lost his left eye, and he wants Danzou dead for two primary reasons. One to restore his left eye and have the power of two sharingans once again, and Two, prevent Danzou from taking control of the Kyubi.

Last edited by Mugiwara; 01-28-2010 at 06:54 AM.

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy161 View Post
    No, this might be further proof that Madara lost his left eye, and he wants Danzou dead for two primary reasons. One to restore his left eye and have the power of two sharingans once again, and Two, prevent Danzou from taking control of the Kyubi.
    if that was the case Madara can still simply take Itachi's eyes

i still don't get it. Sasuke fought against the Kages he was taken by Madara and then healed by Karin. Then immediately he fought Madara though he was back to 100% how can he still use the MS or a better question how can he still stand?:confused: He has been using the MS from the beginning of the fight and we all know that Itachi always tried to use the MS as less as possible. But Sasuke somehow has the chakra to use MS even now and then talk to himself saying "thats one down niisan". From the looks of things it looks like his chakra is more than the nine tails??? i mean thats just impossible we could have understand if it was Naruto who somehow miraculously can still fight because he is the main character. But it just doesn't make sense by this time Sasuke should become blind WTF man. I remember Sasuke's father saying to him that only a few people from the Uchiha was able to awaken the MS. But now suddenly using MS has become like using normal sharingan. I mean i don't have any problem Sasuke getting stronger but Kishi is overdoing it. It really sucks and we still have to wait another week before to see Naruto hopefully doing something rather than just thinking and getting beaten up for defending Sasuke:P

Sasuke told Karin not to move so that means he hurt her but she is not dead however if he is REALLY become evil then it means Karin is dead i don't like her. And we haven't seen the full power of Shisui's eyes so i think somehow Danzou will survive i want him to survive so we can know all the secrets surrounding him. If Danzou was able to dodge Sasuke using Shisui's eyes why did he took Karin as hostage? most probably because he knew even if he was able to kill Sasuke there was Madara. I just think Danzou used Shisui's eyes to cast a sort of genjutsu or whatever and escaped. As for Karin it will be better if she dies so that will mean Sasuke has become a Pure Evil which will make things more interesting

at the beginning of the manga we all thought that there was a lot of things that was common between Sasuke and Kakashi. But now as Sasuke has become more and more evil Naruto and Sasuke's story is becoming more and more like Orochimaru and Jiraiya's one dont u think? the only difference is Jiraiya was able to understand that Orochimaru will not come back after some attempts and Naruto is still just like a kid thinking he can STILL bring back Sasuke. Even though till now i thought that there was still chance for Naruto to bring Sasuke back if Sasuke is to really become a antagonist or shall i say the one who follows darkness then he might even kill some of Naruto's friends if they get in the way i guess that is the only thing that can convince Naruto that Sasuke is gone for good.

Last edited by Mugiwara; 01-28-2010 at 06:55 AM. Reason: quadruple post.

the key to all locks ultimatekey's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i personally think that kishi is going to find a way to extend this fight another chapter. the whole ms when using chidori and stabbing karin is another excuse to somehow extend the fight... by now i just want danzou to die so that we can continue with the story, it is like the naruto vs pain fight people were going when is it going to end

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimatekey View Post
    i personally think that kishi is going to find a way to extend this fight another chapter. the whole ms when using chidori and stabbing karin is another excuse to somehow extend the fight... by now i just want danzou to die so that we can continue with the story, it is like the naruto vs pain fight people were going when is it going to end
    He awakened Amaterasu (Left eye) as fail-safe for if Danzo has used his right eye as Izanagi.. Or Sasuke just goes sadistic and burns the two bodies together LOL

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok my friend reminded me something that the first could control multiple bijuus.

But if my random guess is correct it looks like madara is trying to collect good eyes and tailed beast just in case he can't get the moons eye plan he can put the eyes in his lil enemy foes and they could control a beast each or something. IDK just going out on a whim.

-Joey

Last edited by Coexist; 01-28-2010 at 04:18 AM.

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by bam06005 View Post
    Oh I see on that page now...you are right it is Madara talking about Shisui's eye...but that still doesn't answer two questions:

1. Why "couldn't" Danzo use Shisui's eye?
    2. What does Madara mean about the "roots" hidden in the ground? Does that mean the roots of the eye so the eye didn't like die or something? But that would imply that Shisui's eye's roots were in that tree that disconnected from Danzo's left arm...but Shisui's eye is Danzo's right eye...

ROOT ninjas? That one doesn't seem right either.

wait wait wait!!! I just re-checked and the tree doesn't disconnect until AFTER Madara is talking about the eye...so the whole "roots" things is even more ambiguous now!

Wow that was confusing to type...

Another thing about this Shisui eye...Danzou takes off the bandages and then Madara says "his right eye is working again"...again since when? The only thing I can think of is again since he killed those assassin shinobi after the whole Kage Summit arc. His implanted sharingan is damaged after all.

And yes, I am yet another fan confused at why Amaterasu was activated in Sasuke's left eye when he "killed" Danzo...only looks like a chidori sword to me.
    I'm not really sure what you're trying to say in the rest of the post but I'll try to answer the two questions to the best of my knowledge:

1) Danzo couldn't use Shisui's Sharingan because he used it at the Kage Summit on the Samurai leader and he stated he could only use it a couple times a day. So he was waiting for it to "re-charge".

2) I think Madara was talking about Danzo. Danzo is the leader of the Root organization of Konoha. He was saying Danzo should have stayed underground instead of coming out so forcefully because it led to his downfall. So it was a jest at Danzo's expense.