Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 111
  1. #26
    Matador de passarinhos chakan's Avatar
    Status
    chakan is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    283
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    He is not that powerful yet, he was supposed to be dead already, remember? Bee raped him, but team taka saved him 3 times, as if his powers wasnt enough haxor, he got more 2 powerup characters to help him, otherwise he would be dead by now, but that would messup the plot.

    Bee "finished" him, but then karin was there to heal him, then Bee did it again and Jugo was there to heal him and bee just stood still watching he being healed, then KB was about to "kill" him again, then Suigetsu saved his ass, yeah right, so yes, he is powerful and he wont die, just because the writer doesnt want Sasuke to die.

    Wot i believe make ppl "go bias" is because it's so cheap to have ppl around sasuke that keep healing him all the time, yeah i forgot to mention, there is also tobi which is one of sasuke's powerup, tobi just sit around and if some1 is going to kill sasuke, he can just teleport, so it's like cheating, that doesn't make him powerful, only weak, but yet at the same time he is kind powerful, but not at the level that he would take anyone, by what we have seen, he should be dead, but kish doesn't want to let sasuke go.

    @Kenshin Himura, I was reading one of your posts and u stated as fact that sasuke have been always more powerful than naruto, this is not true, it's the otherwise, sasuke have been seeking power to surpass naruto, yes in the begin of Naruto, sasuke was always more skilled than naruto, but it was naruto that was saving the day in every mission and sasuke many times asked to himself why naruto was getting stronger and stronger and he wasnt, his 1st goal on team 7 was to surpass naruto, he couldnt, than he left to seek more power.

    After the time skip, he seemed to have more haxor tecs and speed than naruto, i wouldnt say more powerful... Then naruto become insanely powerful during Pain fight with sage mode, even tobi told sasuke that naruto is more powerful, then sasuke powered up again after Itachi battle, getting another bunch of haxor tecs...

    So if we assume that kish would let sasuke die in battle, meaning there wont be anyone to heal him when he is near death, then any kage level character could beat sasuke, but he would put up a good fight, the main problem of sasuke is chakra and his hate, though now that is a kind of his new power "hate", though as far as we know he is not YET a host of any beast to access the power through hate, kind like what naruto does when he is mad.

    imho Sasuke seems to be a weaker version of Itachi, kind like that 30% clone of Itachi, that doesnt mean he is weak, but he is getting stronger and stronger, one day he may surpass Itachi, but Sasuke still lacks of intelligence(because low chakra, he need to use his suttfs better), chakra(if he had alot he wouldnt need much intelligence) and experience.
     
         

  2. #27
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by chakan View Post
    @Kenshin Himura, I was reading one of your posts and u stated as fact that sasuke have been always more powerful than naruto, this is not true, it's the otherwise, sasuke have been seeking power to surpass naruto, yes in the begin of Naruto, sasuke was always more skilled than naruto, but it was naruto that was saving the day in every mission and sasuke many times asked to himself why naruto was getting stronger and stronger and he wasnt, his 1st goal on team 7 was to surpass naruto, he couldnt, than he left to seek more power.

    After the time skip, he seemed to have more haxor tecs and speed than naruto, i wouldnt say more powerful... Then naruto become insanely powerful during Pain fight with sage mode, even tobi told sasuke that naruto is more powerful, then sasuke powered up again after Itachi battle, getting another bunch of haxor tecs...

    .
    You have that part messed up.. He seeked power to surpass Itachi not Naruto..
    And you are exageratting things as Naruto is obviously your favorite..

    I remember Sasuke saving Naruto's life 2 times in th Zabuza arc (That's when Naruto started to think of him as a brother) then Naruto go berserk and with the Kyuubi's chakra beat up Haku..
    Also then in the Chuunin exame Sasuke was still stronger..
    It's when Naruto saves Sakura from Gaara (Shukaku) and Naruto manages to beat Shukaku that Sasuke felt he was weaker and that he should left the village because if Naruto could beat Shukaku and Sasuke wasn't able then he wasn't near Itachi's level.. Also being beat it up by Itachi in the "Search for Tsunade Arc" didn't helped and that was what made his decision.. Not Naruto..

    Then he beats Naruto and spared his life.. That right there proved who was the strongest back then..

    I'm not gonna go over again after the time-skip you guys just want to believe Naruto is all that.. Then so be it..
     
         

  3. #28
    STONED IMMACULATE Taboo's Avatar
    Status
    Taboo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    802
    Location
    wherever people say I am, thats where Im not
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    heh, well when u look at it, Sasuke could easily be the strongest character at the time, but (and Im not saying this because Im a Naruto fan), I belive that Kishi doesnt have in mind leaving Naruto all powerless when compared to Sasuke, Im pretty sure that there will be a last Clash between those two, Naruto will probably lose, but Sasuke wont be left out without an enjoury.

    Also we dont wanna leave out Madara or Zetsu for that matter, we still dont know what they are capable of despite the fact that its said that Madara is just a shell compared to his former self...
     
         

  4. #29
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by Taboo View Post
    heh, well when u look at it, Sasuke could easily be the strongest character at the time, but (and Im not saying this because Im a Naruto fan), I belive that Kishi doesnt have in mind leaving Naruto all powerless when compared to Sasuke, Im pretty sure that there will be a last Clash between those two, Naruto will probably lose, but Sasuke wont be left out without an enjoury.

    Also we dont wanna leave out Madara or Zetsu for that matter, we still dont know what they are capable of despite the fact that its said that Madara is just a shell compared to his former self...
    Don't agree.. Naruto will win the last clash between the 2 regardless if it is by Kyuubi,Itachi's "gift" or Sasuke's pitty..
     
         

  5. #30
    delicious and nutritious Mino's Avatar
    Status
    Mino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    830
    Location
    super top secret
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Don't agree.. Naruto will win the last clash between the 2 regardless if it is by Kyuubi,Itachi's "gift" or Sasuke's pitty..
    why so much Naruto hate?
     
         

  6. #31
    STONED IMMACULATE Taboo's Avatar
    Status
    Taboo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    802
    Location
    wherever people say I am, thats where Im not
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Don't agree.. Naruto will win the last clash between the 2 regardless if it is by Kyuubi,Itachi's "gift" or Sasuke's pitty..
    who knows, thats something we'll have to see...
     
         

  7. #32
    Matador de passarinhos chakan's Avatar
    Status
    chakan is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    283
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    I will only quote 2 things, because i already made my point:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post

    Naruto is obviously your favorite
    u are too fast in point out to ppl saying that u are this and that, u dont need this to make your point as i have seen in many of your good posts.

    Maybe its the otherwise, because i said sasuke isnt that powerfull yet and u try turn me into a naruto fan boy? lol which im not, i never stated that naruto would beat sasuke, i only said that i wouldnt go so far to say that sasuke is powerful as naruto or all the others kages(maybe not all), for the reason i gave and mainly because of his chakra level. that is all i pointed out, plus the characters that support and heal him that i mentioned as a weakness.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post

    seeked power to surpass Itach
    yes, but on team 7, to surpass Itach he would need to surpass naruto 1st, did u forgot? they were always fighting to see who would be the 1st for this and that, even lee beated up sasuke, after that he got more strong, but still behind naruto, he couldnt beat haku, who did? in the end naruto was the guy who used to save him and sakura.

    btw back then, if u read the part of "naruto thought" about the fight u will see that in the last second naruto let sasuke hit him, he gave up on hiting sasuke in the last second, also u need to remember that he only put up a good fight because oru powered up him with the cursed seal, that was when sasuke started to get stronger.

    my last post on this subject.
     
         

  8. #33
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by chakan View Post
    I will only quote 2 things, because i already made my point:


    u are too fast in point out to ppl saying that u are this and that, u dont need this to make your point as i have seen in many of your good posts.

    Maybe its the otherwise, because i said sasuke isnt that powerfull yet and u try turn me into a naruto fan boy? lol which im not, i never stated that naruto would beat sasuke, i only said that i wouldnt go so far to say that sasuke is powerful as naruto or all the others kages(maybe not all), for the reason i gave and mainly because of his chakra level. that is all i pointed out, plus the characters that support and heal him that i mentioned as a weakness.



    yes, but on team 7, to surpass Itach he would need to surpass naruto 1st, did u forgot? they were always fighting to see who would be the 1st for this and that, even lee beated up sasuke, after that he got more strong, but still behind naruto, he couldnt beat haku, who did? in the end naruto was the guy who used to save him and sakura.

    btw back then, if u read the part of "naruto thought" about the fight u will see that in the last second naruto let sasuke hit him, he gave up on hiting sasuke in the last second, also u need to remember that he only put up a good fight because oru powered up him with the cursed seal, that was when sasuke started to get stronger.

    my last post on this subject.
    He got beat by Lee,yeah..but first remember who got beat with only a kick by Lee..Yeah,that's it..Naruto..
    Naruto was with the power of the kyuubi so the cursed seal wasn't much of an advantage..
     
         

  9. #34
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Let's see..

    Sasuke saves Naruto two times in the Zabuza Arc.. Naruto saves him one..
    (Who did the most in that mission was Kakashi by the way)

    Chuunin exam they both save each other Once..

    Invasion Arc.. Naruto saves Sakura from Shukaku and defeats Gaara..(that was not a mission by the way)

    Retrieve Sasuke Arc.. Naruto,Shikamaru,Neji,Kiba & Chouji fail the mission..

    I don't see where Naruto saved the day so often like you mentioned or saved all the mission like you said.. (when they didn't even went on much,i don't watch fillers so i don't count them)

    Plus if you make the counts they saved each other pretty much equally..
     
         

  10. #35
    living in hell. iamyong's Avatar
    Status
    iamyong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    114
    Location
    In My Bed With Your Girlfriend
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    naruto! surely, sasukes sano'o, naruto can use that thing to cut it, sasukes Am... , naruto in sage mode can avoid it, can if naruto can be the host of 9tail, he will kick sasukes ass!
     
         

  11. #36
    delicious and nutritious Mino's Avatar
    Status
    Mino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    830
    Location
    super top secret
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Let's see..

    Sasuke saves Naruto two times in the Zabuza Arc.. Naruto saves him one..
    (Who did the most in that mission was Kakashi by the way)

    Chuunin exam they both save each other Once..

    Invasion Arc.. Naruto saves Sakura from Shukaku and defeats Gaara..(that was not a mission by the way)

    Retrieve Sasuke Arc.. Naruto,Shikamaru,Neji,Kiba & Chouji fail the mission..

    I don't see where Naruto saved the day so often like you mentioned or saved all the mission like you said.. (when they didn't even went on much,i don't watch fillers so i don't count them)

    Plus if you make the counts they saved each other pretty much equally..
    ignorance is bliss... but you ignore because you cant counter or make up lame exuses of trolling...
     
         

  12. #37
    Senior Member NineTailedSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    NineTailedSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    415
    Location
    In your basement
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    WTF !? are you saying dude THIS STORY is CALLED NARUTO SHIPPUUDEN not SASUKE SHIPPUUDEN....

    That means naruto will win he wont lose at the last fight between those 2

    omg i declare you here by as a SASUGAY FANBOY... ( Kenshin Himura )
     
         

  13. #38
    to be love, to be love Realtwisted's Avatar
    Status
    Realtwisted is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    606
    Location
    NEW JERSEY
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Ok people i think could beat him m

    Raikage, tsuekage, mizukage, naruto, madara maybe, danzo if karin didnt tell him his secret maybe, zetsu maybe, killer bee, im not sure
    Read manga more carefull, When karin told Sasuke about danzo secret, Sasuke say" i know!'. He knew already, and he put a genjutsu before karin telling him. And sasuke din't kill Karin, the is why he say karin not to move. He pierce Danzo heard and Karin chest, she is a live.
     
         

  14. #39
    to be love, to be love Realtwisted's Avatar
    Status
    Realtwisted is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    606
    Location
    NEW JERSEY
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTailedSharingan View Post
    WTF !? are you saying dude THIS STORY is CALLED NARUTO SHIPPUUDEN not SASUKE SHIPPUUDEN....

    That means naruto will win he wont lose at the last fight between those 2

    omg i declare you here by as a SASUGAY FANBOY... ( Kenshin Himura )
    is Funny that you say SASUGAY PANBOy ,but the funny thing you don't realise that you a fan boy your self,...
     
         

  15. #40
    living in hell. iamyong's Avatar
    Status
    iamyong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    114
    Location
    In My Bed With Your Girlfriend
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    everyone (like kakashi level) can beat sasuke, one of the sasukes eye has turned blind, because you can see, there is an eye turned to grey, and he only use one MS eye, so if he keep fighting, hes other eye will turn to blind as well, and everyone can beat him.
     
         

  16. #41
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTailedSharingan View Post
    WTF !? are you saying dude THIS STORY is CALLED NARUTO SHIPPUUDEN not SASUKE SHIPPUUDEN....

    That means naruto will win he wont lose at the last fight between those 2

    omg i declare you here by as a SASUGAY FANBOY... ( Kenshin Himura )
    How mature and by the way.. I was not the one who told Sasuke was going to win..
    You seem really uncomfortable with your sexuallity to call people you don't know gay..
    Also,who are you to declare anything?? Get real..
     
         

  17. #42
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by iamyong View Post
    everyone (like kakashi level) can beat sasuke, one of the sasukes eye has turned blind, because you can see, there is an eye turned to grey, and he only use one MS eye, so if he keep fighting, hes other eye will turn to blind as well, and everyone can beat him.
    LOL at this entire post.. The hate blinds you the point that you mislead everything..
    Sasuke only activated one Mangekyo that time.. That's why one had the natural color and the other who was activated was in regular mangekyo mode..
     
         

  18. #43
    Matador de passarinhos chakan's Avatar
    Status
    chakan is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    283
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    ah one last time.

    yup, because naruto is dumb lol sasuke is much more skilled, plus sharingan, though we can't use that logic lee>sasuke>naruto, negi>lee, naruto>negi, u get wot i mean? by that time i could see lee beating sasuke and naruto, he is so dang fast, also neji, i couldnt see neji being able to see through lee's speed, even if he could see just like as sasuke, he wouldnt be fast enough. imho neji > lee = BS its not like i have fav char, but i liked alot lee, also drunken Lee was awesome, next power up for Lee: drunken Lee with 8 Gates.

    "cursed seal wasn't much of an advantage" haha he used it alot, not an advantage over naruto, but advantage to stay alive, without this he wouldnt be able to fight naruto/kyuubi, that is probably the reason why he is so strong now with his new powers, but naruto is also so haxor with his kyuubi, i didnt like those powers, it would be more cool if each character could develop their unique power in a more balanced way.
     
         

  19. #44
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by chakan View Post
    ah one last time.

    yup, because naruto is dumb lol sasuke is much more skilled, plus sharingan, though we can't use that logic lee>sasuke>naruto, negi>lee, naruto>negi, u get wot i mean? by that time i could see lee beating sasuke and naruto, he is so dang fast, also neji, i couldnt see neji being able to see through lee's speed, even if he could see just like as sasuke, he wouldnt be fast enough. imho neji > lee = BS its not like i have fav char, but i liked alot lee, also drunken Lee was awesome, next power up for Lee: drunken Lee with 8 Gates.

    "cursed seal wasn't much of an advantage" haha he used it alot, not an advantage over naruto, but advantage to stay alive, without this he wouldnt be able to fight naruto/kyuubi, that is probably the reason why he is so strong now with his new powers, but naruto is also so haxor with his kyuubi, i didnt like those powers, it would be more cool if each character could develop their unique power in a more balanced way.
    Yeah i get what you saying.. It's like the elements against each other in shippuden but in a different way..I do get..

    Yeah but you have to agree yourself that Kyuubi is quite the power-up that's why i get mad when people diss Sasuke and not Naruto in that way,,
    It's not because Sasuke is my favourite (he actually is now because my other 3 favs. are dead),it's because most guys here are very biased..

    They both had power-ups but both had to train hard as well..
     
         

  20. #45
    living in hell. iamyong's Avatar
    Status
    iamyong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    114
    Location
    In My Bed With Your Girlfriend
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Naruto 480 page 12 | One Manga
    cant you see, his eye was natrual colour, turned to grey,
    and why does sasuke only activated one, not both? both should be more powerful than one, so why doesnt he use both MS? its cause one is blind.
     
         

  21. #46
    Senior Member Magellan's Avatar
    Status
    Magellan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,681
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    i would madara can kick his arsenal
     
         

  22. #47
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by iamyong View Post
    Naruto 480 page 12 | One Manga
    cant you see, his eye was natrual colour, turned to grey,
    and why does sasuke only activated one, not both? both should be more powerful than one, so why doesnt he use both MS? its cause one is blind.
    That was the drawing LOL
    Use your head a little.. Going blind is quite the big thing.. Don't you think Sasuke would start suffer right away or mention it at least..

    Well,his right eye activates Tsukuyomi
    Left Amaterasu
    Both Susano'o

    Because he's out of chakra maybe only felt like activting one to do the next move..
    Since he's not going to use Susano'o again in that fight..
     
         

  23. #48
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,214
    Location
    Internet
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    its funny how people give u title (like sasu fanboy) just becouse ur trying to explane ur point of view (id would say the right one tho) some ppl here dont see obvious things and talk about smth they dont know shitt. throwing 10 years old fact wich doest ring a bell
     
         

  24. #49
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Mangekyo View Post
    its funny how people give u title (like sasu fanboy) just becouse ur trying to explane ur point of view (id would say the right one tho) some ppl here dont see obvious things and talk about smth they dont know shitt. throwing 10 years old fact wich doest ring a bell
    I actually put them all in the Ignore list.. No matter how much you spit facts,they just don't wanna see and start rotulate others fanboys when they are the biggest fanboys of the forum..
     
         

  25. #50
    Godaime Hokage Miggy69's Avatar
    Status
    Miggy69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,594
    Location
    Omnipresent
    jus chilling
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    killerbee especially since he might have kisame's sword
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •