Page 3 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 111
  1. #41
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTailedSharingan View Post
    WTF !? are you saying dude THIS STORY is CALLED NARUTO SHIPPUUDEN not SASUKE SHIPPUUDEN....

    That means naruto will win he wont lose at the last fight between those 2

    omg i declare you here by as a SASUGAY FANBOY... ( Kenshin Himura )
    How mature and by the way.. I was not the one who told Sasuke was going to win..
    You seem really uncomfortable with your sexuallity to call people you don't know gay..
    Also,who are you to declare anything?? Get real..
     
         

  2. #42
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by iamyong View Post
    everyone (like kakashi level) can beat sasuke, one of the sasukes eye has turned blind, because you can see, there is an eye turned to grey, and he only use one MS eye, so if he keep fighting, hes other eye will turn to blind as well, and everyone can beat him.
    LOL at this entire post.. The hate blinds you the point that you mislead everything..
    Sasuke only activated one Mangekyo that time.. That's why one had the natural color and the other who was activated was in regular mangekyo mode..
     
         

  3. #43
    Matador de passarinhos chakan's Avatar
    Status
    chakan is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    283
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    ah one last time.

    yup, because naruto is dumb lol sasuke is much more skilled, plus sharingan, though we can't use that logic lee>sasuke>naruto, negi>lee, naruto>negi, u get wot i mean? by that time i could see lee beating sasuke and naruto, he is so dang fast, also neji, i couldnt see neji being able to see through lee's speed, even if he could see just like as sasuke, he wouldnt be fast enough. imho neji > lee = BS its not like i have fav char, but i liked alot lee, also drunken Lee was awesome, next power up for Lee: drunken Lee with 8 Gates.

    "cursed seal wasn't much of an advantage" haha he used it alot, not an advantage over naruto, but advantage to stay alive, without this he wouldnt be able to fight naruto/kyuubi, that is probably the reason why he is so strong now with his new powers, but naruto is also so haxor with his kyuubi, i didnt like those powers, it would be more cool if each character could develop their unique power in a more balanced way.
     
         

  4. #44
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by chakan View Post
    ah one last time.

    yup, because naruto is dumb lol sasuke is much more skilled, plus sharingan, though we can't use that logic lee>sasuke>naruto, negi>lee, naruto>negi, u get wot i mean? by that time i could see lee beating sasuke and naruto, he is so dang fast, also neji, i couldnt see neji being able to see through lee's speed, even if he could see just like as sasuke, he wouldnt be fast enough. imho neji > lee = BS its not like i have fav char, but i liked alot lee, also drunken Lee was awesome, next power up for Lee: drunken Lee with 8 Gates.

    "cursed seal wasn't much of an advantage" haha he used it alot, not an advantage over naruto, but advantage to stay alive, without this he wouldnt be able to fight naruto/kyuubi, that is probably the reason why he is so strong now with his new powers, but naruto is also so haxor with his kyuubi, i didnt like those powers, it would be more cool if each character could develop their unique power in a more balanced way.
    Yeah i get what you saying.. It's like the elements against each other in shippuden but in a different way..I do get..

    Yeah but you have to agree yourself that Kyuubi is quite the power-up that's why i get mad when people diss Sasuke and not Naruto in that way,,
    It's not because Sasuke is my favourite (he actually is now because my other 3 favs. are dead),it's because most guys here are very biased..

    They both had power-ups but both had to train hard as well..
     
         

  5. #45
    living in hell. iamyong's Avatar
    Status
    iamyong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    114
    Location
    In My Bed With Your Girlfriend
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Naruto 480 page 12 | One Manga
    cant you see, his eye was natrual colour, turned to grey,
    and why does sasuke only activated one, not both? both should be more powerful than one, so why doesnt he use both MS? its cause one is blind.
     
         

  6. #46
    Senior Member Magellan's Avatar
    Status
    Magellan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,681
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    i would madara can kick his arsenal
     
         

  7. #47
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by iamyong View Post
    Naruto 480 page 12 | One Manga
    cant you see, his eye was natrual colour, turned to grey,
    and why does sasuke only activated one, not both? both should be more powerful than one, so why doesnt he use both MS? its cause one is blind.
    That was the drawing LOL
    Use your head a little.. Going blind is quite the big thing.. Don't you think Sasuke would start suffer right away or mention it at least..

    Well,his right eye activates Tsukuyomi
    Left Amaterasu
    Both Susano'o

    Because he's out of chakra maybe only felt like activting one to do the next move..
    Since he's not going to use Susano'o again in that fight..
     
         

  8. #48
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,214
    Location
    Internet
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    its funny how people give u title (like sasu fanboy) just becouse ur trying to explane ur point of view (id would say the right one tho) some ppl here dont see obvious things and talk about smth they dont know shitt. throwing 10 years old fact wich doest ring a bell
     
         

  9. #49
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Mangekyo View Post
    its funny how people give u title (like sasu fanboy) just becouse ur trying to explane ur point of view (id would say the right one tho) some ppl here dont see obvious things and talk about smth they dont know shitt. throwing 10 years old fact wich doest ring a bell
    I actually put them all in the Ignore list.. No matter how much you spit facts,they just don't wanna see and start rotulate others fanboys when they are the biggest fanboys of the forum..
     
         

  10. #50
    Godaime Hokage Miggy69's Avatar
    Status
    Miggy69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,594
    Location
    Omnipresent
    jus chilling
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    killerbee especially since he might have kisame's sword
     
         

  11. #51
    living in hell. iamyong's Avatar
    Status
    iamyong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    114
    Location
    In My Bed With Your Girlfriend
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    why does sasuke wants to save chakra? he just had Ks chakra!!!! he has got enough chakra to use everything !!! and cant ss draw a black circle :o ??
    and if he mention it, what would danzo react? can sasuke suddenly just say OMG my eye! i lost one eye?? :o
     
         

  12. #52
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by iamyong View Post
    why does sasuke wants to save chakra? he just had Ks chakra!!!! he has got enough chakra to use everything !!! and cant ss draw a black circle :o ??
    and if he mention it, what would danzo react? can sasuke suddenly just say OMG my eye! i lost one eye?? :o
    Ohh my gosh.. What a mess of a post. You guys don't even use common sense.
    I'll just put you on ignore as well..
    Don't bother reply to my post because once on ignore i can't see your posts at all
     
         

  13. #53
    Godaime Hokage Miggy69's Avatar
    Status
    Miggy69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,594
    Location
    Omnipresent
    jus chilling
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Ohh my gosh.. What a mess of a post. You guys don't even use common sense.
    I'll just put you on ignore as well..
    Don't bother reply to my post because once on ignore i can't see your posts at all
    lol dude u dont have 2 b like that the person is responding 2 the thread dont bash on him
     
         

  14. #54
    Matador de passarinhos chakan's Avatar
    Status
    chakan is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    283
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Yeah i get what you saying.. It's like the elements against each other in shippuden but in a different way..I do get..

    Yeah but you have to agree yourself that Kyuubi is quite the power-up that's why i get mad when people diss Sasuke and not Naruto in that way,,
    It's not because Sasuke is my favourite (he actually is now because my other 3 favs. are dead),it's because most guys here are very biased..

    They both had power-ups but both had to train hard as well..
    yes, i dont like very much character with god like powers, though i like read/watch, but then blame minato, he was the one who sealed that beast, naruto had it since the begin and the ppl u say that hate sasuke, its probably because his power is being rushed just like the kisame death,
    though i dont see a problem as i mentioned b4, i dont see him as powerful as others see, maybe that is just me, sasuke used to be uber intelligent and very tactical, kind like kakashi and now he just rush in blasting with his new powers, i believe kish could have handled it in a better way without sasuke's need to be healed by others characters, it would be more realistic with his current powers.
     
         

  15. #55
    living in hell. iamyong's Avatar
    Status
    iamyong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    114
    Location
    In My Bed With Your Girlfriend
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Ohh my gosh.. What a mess of a post. You guys don't even use common sense.
    I'll just put you on ignore as well..
    Don't bother reply to my post because once on ignore i can't see your posts at all
     
         

  16. #56
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy69 View Post
    lol dude u dont have 2 b like that the person is responding 2 the thread dont bash on him
    Go read the previous pages to see who started all the bashing..
    I'll rather had them on Ignore then get annoyed by a bunch of 12 year olds..
    4 already..
     
         

  17. #57
    Godaime Hokage Miggy69's Avatar
    Status
    Miggy69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,594
    Location
    Omnipresent
    jus chilling
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    doesnt matter who started u should b the bigger person just dont read the posts thats all
     
         

  18. #58
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by chakan View Post
    yes, i dont like very much character with god like powers, though i like read/watch, but then blame minato, he was the one who sealed that beast, naruto had it since the begin and the ppl u say that hate sasuke, its probably because his power is being rushed just like the kisame death,
    though i dont see a problem as i mentioned b4, i dont see him as powerful as others see, maybe that is just me, sasuke used to be uber intelligent and very tactical, kind like kakashi and now he just rush in blasting with his new powers, i believe kish could have handled it in a better way without sasuke's need to be healed by others characters, it would be more realistic with his current powers.
    Yeah agree with most of this as well.. Kishi just starting to pull a "DBZ" on Shippuden..
     
         

  19. #59
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy69 View Post
    doesnt matter who started u should b the bigger person just dont read the posts thats all
    Bingo!! That's why Ignore list servs.. I just put them names there and i now are unable to read the posts of them.. No more feeding..
    It's like when i discussed about you with Orochimaru VS Jiraiya was interesting and you showed some good points and accepted mine as well..
    But with these guys,just forget it..
     
         

  20. #60
    living in hell. iamyong's Avatar
    Status
    iamyong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    114
    Location
    In My Bed With Your Girlfriend
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    kenshin himura is a sasuke fanboy, becuase hes not allow anybody to say anything bad about sasuke, i just want to say one of sasukes eye is blind, if keep fighting, he will lost his eye sight, and everybody like kakashi level can beat him.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •