Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: If danzou dies the manga sucks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mino View Post
    hipocrit
    Technically not because i called him a Loverboy not a fanboy..And who are you to judge others if you are being as biased as him yourself??

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Technically not because i called him a Loverboy not a fanboy..And who are you to judge others if you are being as biased as him yourself??
    am I saying that I am not Biased??? no!
    wow big dofference in loverboy - fanboy..
    cmon you are not fooling anyone

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Actually you failed to detect the sarcams there..
    You should not create a thread with biased views. You should try to be the most un-biased possibly..
    And actually i was not being an hipocrit when i posted that..He's the one being hipocrit when he's a huge(HUGE) Jiraiya/Naruto fanboy and call others who actually ain't showing traces of fanboyism like he did with Hand Bananas a fanboy..
    And i'm telling you why i was not being hipocrit.. I try and use facts and avoid biased opinions and my comments all around prove it. I'm not a fanboy,far from it and if i was like he is i would not call other persons fanboys..
    I'll tell you Naruto is one of my least favourite characters but i still aknowledge his power as one of the strongest..

You teens should think a little more about what you are posting before post..

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Actually you failed to detect the sarcams there..
    You should not create a thread with biased views. You should try to be the most un-biased possibly..
    And actually i was not being an hipocrit when i posted that..He's the one being hipocrit when he's a huge(HUGE) Jiraiya/Naruto fanboy and call others who actually ain't showing traces of fanboyism like he did with Hand Bananas a fanboy..
    And i'm telling you why i was not being hipocrit.. I try and use facts and avoid biased opinions and my comments all around prove it. I'm not a fanboy,far from it and if i was like he is i would not call other persons fanboys..
    I'll tell you Naruto is one of my least favourite characters but i still aknowledge his power as one of the strongest..

You teens should think a little more about what you are posting before post..
    Take this discussion in PM or something...

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

butthurt??
    if you dont like biased threads then why enter them?? where does it say that I should'nt make biased threads??
    calling other people fanboys are a indication that themself are fanboys..
    if you were like him you would call other people fanboys and you did.

and btw. naruto forums are made for TEENS (yeah the internetts are for everybody, but naruto has more teenfans than anything else)

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    Take this discussion in PM or something...
    I'm not really waste time discussing anything with him through PM..
    All threads end up going Off Topic and this one was no different..

Anyway back on topic..

Tell us why the manga suck if Danzo dies?? You base your opinion on what??
    Feelings towards the character?? Plot reasons?? Dislike from Sasuke character?? Your own opinion?? Dislike against the Author?
    Because the original post only shows dislike from one character and love towards other.. There's must be more or at least some more valid reasons..

Edit: Towards your last post.. I'm not gonna "feed" you any further and just leave it like that..

Last edited by John Constantine; 01-29-2010 at 08:20 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lately this manga has gone downwards, but Danzous plotts and reasons were like a breath of fresh air. it has been shown that he has great power beyond reason, and more like a hunter than a prey.
    first I thought that he was a prettdy boring and dull character, but now he is even more mystical than before he revealed himself as a sharingan and moukton user..

and as for plot reasons.. I think that sasuke defeating anyone on pure luck (yes it is luck and not his powers, but Itachi, but that is another topic) if he used his last eye to use Izanagi and get away it ould be better since that would also develop sasuke as well. he has not developed as a character since turning to Orochimaru being an emo douche.

Sasuke does not deserve his powers, he is alive on his brother whim. he is total cheese and as the other posts showd he did not defeat anyone with his own skills since team 7 when he was a tactical ninja.. I belive now that Naruto is far more tactical than sasuke.
    I do not love Danzou.. Ionly thinks that he is badass. A Moukton and Sharinganuser!! why should he die so easily?

as for the author.... well I do not dislike him, but that is only because it is not confirmed that danzou is dead. but it feels like he is rushing the manga, just to get to that final battle.

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

danzo should not die because he cant beat danzo if he havenot had power ups, and danzo has not showed in many chapters, and sakura people are gonna be there soon, so, i hope danzo is not gonna die!

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    the only reason why deideira came to the blast was that sasuke didnt finish him when he was on the ground, because sasuke wanted to know where itachi is. kabuto stated more early, that sasuke's resistance will be meaningless, because the reanimation-jutsu is that strong.

The curse mark is very similar to the sage mode, it's a powerup which needs special treatment to learn and concentration to control, and it has strong side effects. And he got the powerup and trained it, otherwise he wouldnt have been able to use the partial transformation.
    CURSED MARK LIKE SAGE MODE ?????????? ARE YOU NUTS !!!!!!!!!!!! ? what are you doing come on !!!! cursed mark is nothing like sage mode and sasuke won all his powers from oro (lost them know ) , itachi (who didnt want to kill sasuke if he wanted sasuke would have died in 30 seconds ) .... sasuke is just a ninja with luck who has everything served to bed .... when naruto worked hard for every single jutsu or power up ... sasuke just got them on the table ..... and btw i hope danzou will die i hate him as i hate the one who made this thread

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke is now stronger than Danzou but remember Danzou couldn't use Shisui's eye right away because of using it at the Kage meeting. That would have made the fight a bit more interesting but i really want Danzou to survive because if he survives then things will become even more interesting. Even Madara is surprised by Danzou's powers. That tells that there are lots of things we will know about Danzou

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Christyan View Post
    CURSED MARK LIKE SAGE MODE ?????????? ARE YOU NUTS !!!!!!!!!!!! ? what are you doing come on !!!! cursed mark is nothing like sage mode and sasuke won all his powers from oro (lost them know ) , itachi (who didnt want to kill sasuke if he wanted sasuke would have died in 30 seconds ) .... sasuke is just a ninja with luck who has everything served to bed .... when naruto worked hard for every single jutsu or power up ... sasuke just got them on the table ..... and btw i hope danzou will die i hate him as i hate the one who made this thread
    so u hate me? good for u

Status
    Jan 2010
    wherever people say I am, thats where Im not
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Danzou will deffinetly die, but I think hes got at least one more trick up hes sleeve before the finalle...

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Taboo View Post
    Danzou will deffinetly die, but I think hes got at least one more trick up hes sleeve before the finalle...
    I hope he gets away, and thakes the fight later on

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope he gets away, and thakes the fight later on
    hahaha, dont worry there will be more pretty interesting stuff, dont forget Madara and the 4th world ninja war, and even Kabuto...

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hahaha, dont worry there will be more pretty interesting stuff, dont forget Madara and the 4th world ninja war, and even Kabuto...
    yeah i hope so :D

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think that 4th world war will never happen.. Or at least i don't think he is going to get anymore beasts..

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

most likely, but I think it would be bad if we didnt get even a glence of the war, Madara aint that stupid, he wouldn't declare war on the kages if he didn't have anything up his sleeve, all in all I just want it to be interesting Xo)

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

most likely, but I think it would be bad if we didnt get even a glence of the war, Madara aint that stupid, he wouldn't declare war on the kages if he didn't have anything up his sleeve, all in all I just want it to be interesting Xo)
    He has 7 beasts already.. I think it's good enough for a bit of Massacre..

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

heheh, sure looks like it 8o)

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol, so much hate towards sasuke makes me like him

1. Sasuke is young. He was newbie while Itachi, oru and others were alredy missin nins (hes on the way to become equal with em..)
    2. Sasukes and Narutos childhood dramas cannot be even comparable.. its hard to us to understand what is happening inside him, so his hateret is quite predictable(or maybe sasuke should go to Kanoha and say Peace!?:D)
    3. and Danzo?! who gives a shi..t about Danzo :D?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Christyan View Post
    sage mode is one of the greatest power ups in naruto, he trained a month and becomes from chuunin-->kage. he has a master, who gave him something in order to strengthen him, with which he first has problems. he sat on the top of some hill, sasuke was imprisoned in some sort of container.
    sasuke on the other hands is extremely weakened by the curse seal at the begining and need two arcs to master it. against deideira and itachi you can see that he trained using it. and cs is by far a weaker powerup than sage mode.
    Naruto got all his powerups by jiraya and friends. of course sasuke has more of them, but most of them are rather for special situations (chidori senbon, all katons, kirin)

btw: i dont see what itachi letting sasuke alive has to do with the comparision of the work needed for the powerups.

Last edited by Revan; 01-29-2010 at 04:03 PM.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

are you serious Danzou sucks, I only wanted Danzou alive so Naruto can kill the freak.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Old Guy

I was just wondering if Danzo has any abilities of his own. He has stolen many sharinguns

and had oro implant him with the 1st dna. I would like to see him live just to see if he has his

own jitsu.

As for all of the arguing Its seems to me both sasuke and naruto are fighting against characters in a weakened state. Thats the way it goes in the ninja world there all fights to the death do anything you can to survive. I love Naruto and hate sasuke and I have been that way from the beginning. Right now it appears sasuke is stronger but none the less it will be those two in the final battle and it will be epic.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree with that topic title. Im not going to die so easily. I still have many secrets to reveal.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzou View Post
    I agree with that topic title. Im not going to die so easily. I still have many secrets to reveal.
    Dude you suck, can you explain to me how you can lose a fight with 8 sharigans & the 1st hokage's dna.