Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 39
  1. #1
    希望女神 GreenTeaChloe's Avatar
    Status
    GreenTeaChloe is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,281
    Location
    Tumblr
    (• ε •) Bloop bloop bloop
     

    Dont mess with a mother

    US woman robbed at knifepoint in her car said she told her attacker he had "messed with the wrong witch"*



    Dorothy Baker-Flugence said she and her children, aged two and five, had returned to their parked van after a day's shopping at a mall in Baytown, Texas on Friday.

    But the family were surprised by Ismael Martinez, 54, who was hiding in the backseat and brandishing a knife.

    Martinez allegedly threatened Mrs Baker-Flugence and demanded she drove to an ATM.The mother-of-six tried to call emergency services as she drove but Martinez became violent and bit her in an attempt to get the phone.

    "You don't come after people with kids and I told him he'd messed with the wrong…witch," Mrs Baker-Flugence said.

    After struggling with her would-be attacker, Mrs Baker-Flugence managed to overpower him.

    "I took my fist and I hit him in the face and told him to get out of my car," she said.Mrs Baker-Flugence then ran Martinez over in her van but said it was not intentional.

    "I didn’t mean to run him over, I was just trying to stop him so he didn’t hurt anyone else."
     
         

  2. #2
    Mastermiиd Supreme x Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Supreme x Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,216
    Location
    New York
    The real MVP..
     

    Re: Dont mess with a mother

    Wait, this is news? This happens all the time
     
         

  3. #3
    Parrish's Avatar
    Status
    Parrish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,114
    Location
    Illinois
    Stigmata
     

    Re: Dont mess with a mother

    lol She does look crazy af.
     
         

  4. #4
    Domo Genesis
    Guest

    Re: Dont mess with a mother

    Holster blocked
     
         

  • #5
    希望女神 GreenTeaChloe's Avatar
    Status
    GreenTeaChloe is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,281
    Location
    Tumblr
    (• ε •) Bloop bloop bloop
     

    Re: Dont mess with a mother

    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme x Uchiha View Post
    Wait, this is news? This happens all the time
    So does your ignorance.

    Yes, this is news.
     
         

  • #6
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,321
    Blah
     

    Re: Dont mess with a mother

    Do you, like, search for these particular stories? Do you have kids, or something?

    But it's nice that you're all "woman empowerment" and all. Nice thread.
     
         

  • #7
    Senior Member Jin Hayami's Avatar
    Status
    Jin Hayami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,705
    Thread Killer
     

    Re: Dont mess with a mother

    How does a grown ass man with a knife get his ass whooped by a soccer mom?
    ****in punk ass *****. When he gets to jail he's gonna be biting that pillow real hard.
     
         

  • #8
    Harmless Reaper Hemsey's Avatar
    Status
    Hemsey is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    560
    Location
    With Maddie <3
    Damn Dude. Yoruichi is my
    waifu.
     

    Re: Dont mess with a mother

    Don't mean to be harsh, but yeah! Run that bish over! What a strong woman, glad the innocents didn't get hurt.
     
         

  • #9
    Hero Shalev's Avatar
    Status
    Shalev is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,274
    Location
    In This Carnal Body [Deny Oneself]
    Freedom? know the Truth
    (Jesus!)
     

    Re: Dont mess with a mother

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenTeaChloe View Post
    So does your ignorance.

    Yes, this is news.
    It does happen all the time.
     
         

  • #10
    Indigo Child oShux's Avatar
    Status
    oShux is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,233
    Location
    Somewhere
    I suffer from Premature
    Ejaculation... please help me.
     

    Re: Dont mess with a mother

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenTeaChloe View Post
    US woman robbed at knifepoint in her car said she told her attacker he had "messed with the wrong witch"*



    Dorothy Baker-Flugence said she and her children, aged two and five, had returned to their parked van after a day's shopping at a mall in Baytown, Texas on Friday.

    But the family were surprised by Ismael Martinez, 54, who was hiding in the backseat and brandishing a knife.

    Martinez allegedly threatened Mrs Baker-Flugence and demanded she drove to an ATM.The mother-of-six tried to call emergency services as she drove but Martinez became violent and bit her in an attempt to get the phone.

    "You don't come after people with kids and I told him he'd messed with the wrong…witch," Mrs Baker-Flugence said.

    After struggling with her would-be attacker, Mrs Baker-Flugence managed to overpower him.

    "I took my fist and I hit him in the face and told him to get out of my car," she said.Mrs Baker-Flugence then ran Martinez over in her van but said it was not intentional.

    "I didn’t mean to run him over, I was just trying to stop him so he didn’t hurt anyone else."
    Lmfaooooo Am i the only one who laughed at this?
     
         

  • #11
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,321
    Blah
     

    Re: Dont mess with a mother

    Quote Originally Posted by Jin Hayami View Post
    How does a grown ass man with a knife get his ass whooped by a soccer mom?
    ****in punk ass *****. When he gets to jail he's gonna be biting that pillow real hard.
    That's not funny, at all man...prison rape is serious.

    When you get prison raped, we'll see who'll be laughing then.
     
         

  • #12
    Mastermiиd Supreme x Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Supreme x Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,216
    Location
    New York
    The real MVP..
     

    Re: Dont mess with a mother

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenTeaChloe View Post
    So does your ignorance.

    Yes, this is news.
    Wait, what? What does ignorance have to do with anything? I'm sorry if I've offended you; this is just strange to me.
     
         

  • #13
    希望女神 GreenTeaChloe's Avatar
    Status
    GreenTeaChloe is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,281
    Location
    Tumblr
    (• ε •) Bloop bloop bloop
     

    Re: Dont mess with a mother

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    Do you, like, search for these particular stories? Do you have kids, or something?

    But it's nice that you're all "woman empowerment" and all. Nice thread.
    No, I'm on news sites and I post news I find interesting and/or inspirational. Also I post weird news and dumb crimes.
     
         

  • #14
    Banned
    Status
    ballerjordan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,472
    Location
    Rippin' kids like no tomorrow
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Dont mess with a mother

    Ahahahahaahhahaha, that guy must be a straight up b*tch
     
         

  • #15
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,321
    Blah
     

    Re: Dont mess with a mother

    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme x Uchiha View Post
    Wait, what? What does ignorance have to do with anything? I'm sorry if I've offended you; this is just strange to me.
    What're you talking about? If you say "it happens all the time", how is it suddenly "strange"?
     
         

  • #16
    Mastermiиd Supreme x Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Supreme x Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,216
    Location
    New York
    The real MVP..
     

    Re: Dont mess with a mother

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    What're you talking about? If you say "it happens all the time", how is it suddenly "strange"?
    Strange how she thinks its news.. Where did you come from? Gtfoh
     
         
    Last edited by Supreme x Uchiha; 06-18-2013 at 03:02 AM.

  • #17
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,321
    Blah
     

    Re: Dont mess with a mother

    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme x Uchiha View Post
    Strange how she thinks its news.. Who are you, gtfoh
    Who am I? Is my username not visible?

    Wow, you're an idiot. You should throw in the towel before you embarrass yourself.
     
         

  • #18
    Member
    Status
    Vincent Pryce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    686
    Location
    N/A
    Too boring.
     

    Re: Dont mess with a mother

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    we'll see who'll be laughing then.
    I'm guessing the guy that's butt raping him. Maybe both if he's gay

    OT- This is a uber-super interesting news. Thanks for sharing
     
         

  • #19
    Parrish's Avatar
    Status
    Parrish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,114
    Location
    Illinois
    Stigmata
     

    Re: Dont mess with a mother

    This thread is getting interesting.
     
         

  • #20
    希望女神 GreenTeaChloe's Avatar
    Status
    GreenTeaChloe is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,281
    Location
    Tumblr
    (• ε •) Bloop bloop bloop
     

    Re: Dont mess with a mother

    Quote Originally Posted by Shalev View Post
    It does happen all the time.
    News does not mean something "new".

    It is informative communication of selected current events of noteworthy cause.
     
         

  • Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •