View Poll Results: Will she be re-instated as 5th?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 50.00%
  • no

5 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

I mean its looks as if Danzo will most likely die from this battle (Madara himself keeps saying it too so I will think so too).. He has lost his arm (Shodime cells), sharingans, been pierced twice at vital points. So even if he has Shishui's eye left I don't think he has enough chakra to use any techniques.. If he uses Izanagi again his chakra takes big dips so he will most likely die if be does so.. Genjutsu I d k..

So if he dies Kakashi will most likely become sixth Hokage, what I am wondering is whn Tsunade wakes up later on (hopefully) will she be re-instated as the 5th? I mean there is no harm in having 2 hokages. It will give Konoha strength with the Ninja war coming up... It was done b4 too when 3rd and 4th were thr, also whn 1st and 2nd were togethor too.

Also, did anyone notice Sasuke has taken down most of akatsuki and all the main bad guys so far.. Diedara, even Orochimaru in a way and now Danzo.. compared to him Naruto has taken down only pain and kakazu.. Now m wondering if Sasuke is like a bad guy or good?? Even though he is so EMO Kishi is making him like a superstar or somthing..

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't ever let anyone tell you
    what you can't do, but always
    listen to what you can do.

Re: Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

I hope so. Tsunade rules.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke has used so much chakra in the past week- naruto timeline not real life- its unbelieveable that hes still standing.But yea Tsunade was an awesome hokage. I dont think kakashi is strong enough for hokage though after seeing akatsuki it will be very hard for him to keep up. Though he is probbably most fitting to be hokage our of the Joninns. Whatever Kishi comes up with, hopefully we can just get over this sauke arc

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if she wakes up that is...

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto has "only" taken down pain and kakazu? lol ? pain > orochimaru + deidara

Senior Member NineTailedSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    I mean its looks as if Danzo will most likely die from this battle (Madara himself keeps saying it too so I will think so too).. He has lost his arm (Shodime cells), sharingans, been pierced twice at vital points. So even if he has Shishui's eye left I don't think he has enough chakra to use any techniques.. If he uses Izanagi again his chakra takes big dips so he will most likely die if be does so.. Genjutsu I d k..

So if he dies Kakashi will most likely become sixth Hokage, what I am wondering is whn Tsunade wakes up later on (hopefully) will she be re-instated as the 5th? I mean there is no harm in having 2 hokages. It will give Konoha strength with the Ninja war coming up... It was done b4 too when 3rd and 4th were thr, also whn 1st and 2nd were togethor too.

Also, did anyone notice Sasuke has taken down most of akatsuki and all the main bad guys so far.. Diedara, even Orochimaru in a way and now Danzo.. compared to him Naruto has taken down only pain and kakazu.. Now m wondering if Sasuke is like a bad guy or good?? Even though he is so EMO Kishi is making him like a superstar or somthing..
    Mate hear what you are saying Sasuke downed Deidara / orochimaru ( half dead ) / Danzo
    And naruto downed Pain and Kakazu dude Pain was an pain in the ass he was as strong as hell

Status
    Jan 2010
    wherever people say I am, thats where Im not
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that probably Tsunade will be brought back, or she will decline to come back.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Konohagakure, Hidden Leaf Village, Fire Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    This girl is on Fire! <3

Tsunade will be back as the 5th Hokage coz she'll be needed for the upcoming war! :P

Senior Member Konoha's Yellow Flash's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi has alredy been chosen as a hokage and i doubt that someone will argue with this,i mean, his face is easy to be carved in stone since half of it is covered! Remember that Shikaku voted him for the title of hokage but Danzo somehow managed to convince the elders( theres a mafia going on there, i know it). I liked the part when you said that naruto ONLY killed pein and kakuzu, ye,a pair of weaklings...

do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tsunade was never uninstated, just temporarily replaced. In fact the jounin were going to vote for the replacement when Danzo returned

The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Konohas Yellow Flash View Post
    Kakashi has alredy been chosen as a hokage and i doubt that someone will argue with this,i mean, his face is easy to be carved in stone since half of it is covered! Remember that Shikaku voted him for the title of hokage but Danzo somehow managed to convince the elders( theres a mafia going on there, i know it). I liked the part when you said that naruto ONLY killed pein and kakuzu, ye,a pair of weaklings...
    actully no one in the leaf actully knows about Danzo's foul play so Kakashi is not hokage yet also pain was only the most powerful person in the series so yeah he tottaly gets pwnd by sasuke

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i hope so, because kakashi as hokage would suck, no more kakashi going out on missions...

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hmmm good question, i think she would be asked to be hokage again but she would decline saying she isnt worthy because she couldnt save the whole village or something like that, then we would see a new hokage...

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kakashi's already appointed as the new hokage though. i'm just not sure if the 5-village alliance trounces the konoha council.

because of tsunade's current state, i suppose she's gonna become hokage emeritus. she can still step into the picture if anything happens to kakashi just like when the third came out of retirement (if the council doesn't decide that naruto or anybody else for that matter, has come of age to become hokage).

or maybe like a hokage adviser.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

logicly Kakashi cant be HOKAGE no mater how smart strong he is

for one and only reason : HIS FACE, how can someone be hokage, when nobody even knows how he look......

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Mangekyo View Post
    logicly Kakashi cant be HOKAGE no mater how smart strong he is

for one and only reason : HIS FACE, how can someone be hokage, when nobody even knows how he look......
    Madara Uchiha somehow became the Mizukage lol

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Madara Uchiha somehow became the Mizukage lol
    ur drunk? Madara Uchiha didnt have mask on his face back then and i said LOGICLY he cant become, couse its damn weard. would u like to have president with mask on? one day ohh **** it was Hasselhoff

Last edited by Shunsui; 01-30-2010 at 03:05 PM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't ever let anyone tell you
    what you can't do, but always
    listen to what you can do.

ur drunk? Madara Uchiha didnt have mask on his face back then and i said LOGICLY he cant become, couse its damn weard. would u like to have president with mask on? one day ohh **** it was Hasselhoff
    yeah this is true, kisame only knew he was the former mizukage because he removed his mask and saw his face.

on topic though, I think kakashi is more of a replacement hokage but tsunade will wake up and take the title back til naruto is ready. or at least I hope this happens. having kakashi be a real hokage would kill me. he's not strong enough, imo.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakai View Post
    Sasuke has used so much chakra in the past week- naruto timeline not real life- its unbelieveable that hes still standing.But yea Tsunade was an awesome hokage. I dont think kakashi is strong enough for hokage though after seeing akatsuki it will be very hard for him to keep up. Though he is probbably most fitting to be hokage our of the Joninns. Whatever Kishi comes up with, hopefully we can just get over this sauke arc
    I agree with ur comments.. esp how Sasuke's chakra has been shown grwing darker since his fights with the 5 Kages.. almost every chapter it grew darker and then somehow was able to break the cursed seal just by dark chakra and hatred.. my logic to understand seriously failed thr??

Quote Originally Posted by NineTailedSharingan View Post
    Mate hear what you are saying Sasuke downed Deidara / orochimaru ( half dead ) / Danzo
    And naruto downed Pain and Kakazu dude Pain was an pain in the ass he was as strong as hell
    I nvr meant to say pain wasnt strng or Naruto hasn't done much.. but for sum reason I feel tht writer Kishi is favoring Sasuke too much in this manga by making him fight n kill most of bad guys.. I want to see Naruto more in action since he is the main character.. Also I don't consider pain to be a villain or a bad guy.. in fact he was good at heart and turned out to be a hero in the end.. whereas charactors like Oro and Danzo r hardcore ppl n Sasuke is the one shown to hav power n abities to take them out... I mean why not name this manga Sasuke? This manga is getting more Sasuke Oriented then Naruto

Last edited by chopsy16; 01-30-2010 at 07:02 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I nvr meant to say pain wasnt strng or Naruto hasn't done much.. but for sum reason I feel tht writer Kishi is favoring Sasuke too much in this manga by making him fight n kill most of bad guys.. I want to see Naruto more in action since he is the main character.. Also I don't consider pain to be a villain or a bad guy.. in fact he was good at heart and turned out to be a hero in the end.. whereas charactors like Oro and Danzo r hardcore ppl n Sasuke is the one shown to hav power n abities to take them out... I mean why not name this manga Sasuke ?
    theres alot of Main charecters, if u didnt notice. everyone of us has his own:P

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

theres alot of Main charecters, if u didnt notice. everyone of us has his own:P
    Yes and on those notes.. mine is Itachi.. But the series is named Naruto (well up untill now I d k abt future)

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well i think that tsunade will return as hokage but jus for a short time cuz i think naruto will be hokage for part of the war to come.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thumbs up for deidara he was imba..orochimaru was just sick.. danzo is an old geezer who stole all sharingans and prevented death like 10 times. so actualy he was dead already.

naruto has taken down kakuzu's 2 hearths in 1 big blow. 2 hearts = lifes

naruto has taken out 6 bodies of pain, each body with the strength and power of 2/3 deidaras perhaps ( Jiraiya never would have defeated a body without sage mode and the elder toads using that imba genjutsu.. no offence im a huge Jman fan and like him one of the most, but these are simple facts ) oh and let me remind u that pain ressurected some bodies..so basicly naruto did killed at least 10 lifes/ bodies...

the thing is that naruto struggles and fights to get stronger, and sasuke sleeps and poos in toilet to get stronger..at least the same in some sort of way.

Naruto beats the strongest one , and sasuke gets it over with the weaker ones..
    So it's actually showing sasuke strong, which isn't because he gets to face off to idiots.. ( i dont count raikage because he owns , and i dont count killerbee because he was trying to get away from start along ) and naruto faces off to strong ones who shows us that naruto isn't strong at all which isn't true because he totally rox !!! defeating pain sais enough thumbs up !

and yea time for some naruto arc instead of sasuke im bored :/ we have seen so many flashbacks of sasukes life and still having his subjects on it that we barely get to see other characters

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being Ironic

As much as Tsunade is great I doubt that she will return as hokage after her demise

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Anbu578 View Post
    As much as Tsunade is great I doubt that she will return as hokage after her demise
    She didnt lose in combat, she protected almost all the villagers from death, she put her life on the line and didnt die, i dont see why she shouldnt be reinstated, i just have a feeling she will step down =/

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»