View Poll Results: Will she be re-instated as 5th?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    5 50.00%
  • no

    5 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 31
  1. #1
    Member chopsy16's Avatar
    Status
    chopsy16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    527
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

    I mean its looks as if Danzo will most likely die from this battle (Madara himself keeps saying it too so I will think so too).. He has lost his arm (Shodime cells), sharingans, been pierced twice at vital points. So even if he has Shishui's eye left I don't think he has enough chakra to use any techniques.. If he uses Izanagi again his chakra takes big dips so he will most likely die if be does so.. Genjutsu I d k..

    So if he dies Kakashi will most likely become sixth Hokage, what I am wondering is whn Tsunade wakes up later on (hopefully) will she be re-instated as the 5th? I mean there is no harm in having 2 hokages. It will give Konoha strength with the Ninja war coming up... It was done b4 too when 3rd and 4th were thr, also whn 1st and 2nd were togethor too.

    Also, did anyone notice Sasuke has taken down most of akatsuki and all the main bad guys so far.. Diedara, even Orochimaru in a way and now Danzo.. compared to him Naruto has taken down only pain and kakazu.. Now m wondering if Sasuke is like a bad guy or good?? Even though he is so EMO Kishi is making him like a superstar or somthing..
     
         

  2. #2
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,810
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't ever let anyone tell you
    what you can't do, but always
    listen to what you can do.
     

    Re: Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

    I hope so. Tsunade rules.
     
         

  3. #3
    Off-breed of Kakashi Kakai's Avatar
    Status
    Kakai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    T-dot, Toronto.
    Posts
    181
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

    Sasuke has used so much chakra in the past week- naruto timeline not real life- its unbelieveable that hes still standing.But yea Tsunade was an awesome hokage. I dont think kakashi is strong enough for hokage though after seeing akatsuki it will be very hard for him to keep up. Though he is probbably most fitting to be hokage our of the Joninns. Whatever Kishi comes up with, hopefully we can just get over this sauke arc
     
         

  4. #4
    delicious and nutritious Mino's Avatar
    Status
    Mino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    super top secret
    Posts
    830
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

    if she wakes up that is...
     
         

  5. #5
    Member
    Status
    NipponIchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    354
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

    naruto has "only" taken down pain and kakazu? lol ? pain > orochimaru + deidara
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member NineTailedSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    NineTailedSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In your basement
    Posts
    415
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

    Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    I mean its looks as if Danzo will most likely die from this battle (Madara himself keeps saying it too so I will think so too).. He has lost his arm (Shodime cells), sharingans, been pierced twice at vital points. So even if he has Shishui's eye left I don't think he has enough chakra to use any techniques.. If he uses Izanagi again his chakra takes big dips so he will most likely die if be does so.. Genjutsu I d k..

    So if he dies Kakashi will most likely become sixth Hokage, what I am wondering is whn Tsunade wakes up later on (hopefully) will she be re-instated as the 5th? I mean there is no harm in having 2 hokages. It will give Konoha strength with the Ninja war coming up... It was done b4 too when 3rd and 4th were thr, also whn 1st and 2nd were togethor too.

    Also, did anyone notice Sasuke has taken down most of akatsuki and all the main bad guys so far.. Diedara, even Orochimaru in a way and now Danzo.. compared to him Naruto has taken down only pain and kakazu.. Now m wondering if Sasuke is like a bad guy or good?? Even though he is so EMO Kishi is making him like a superstar or somthing..
    Mate hear what you are saying Sasuke downed Deidara / orochimaru ( half dead ) / Danzo
    And naruto downed Pain and Kakazu dude Pain was an pain in the ass he was as strong as hell
     
         

  7. #7
    STONED IMMACULATE Taboo's Avatar
    Status
    Taboo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    wherever people say I am, thats where Im not
    Posts
    802
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

    I think that probably Tsunade will be brought back, or she will decline to come back.
     
         

  8. #8
    Godaime Hokage Tsunade Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Tsunade Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure, Hidden Leaf Village, Fire Country
    Posts
    456
    Post Thanks / Like
    This girl is on Fire! <3
     

    Re: Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

    Tsunade will be back as the 5th Hokage coz she'll be needed for the upcoming war! :P
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Konoha's Yellow Flash's Avatar
    Status
    Konoha's Yellow Flash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    All along the watchtower.
    Posts
    4,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

    Kakashi has alredy been chosen as a hokage and i doubt that someone will argue with this,i mean, his face is easy to be carved in stone since half of it is covered! Remember that Shikaku voted him for the title of hokage but Danzo somehow managed to convince the elders( theres a mafia going on there, i know it). I liked the part when you said that naruto ONLY killed pein and kakuzu, ye,a pair of weaklings...
     
         

  10. #10
    do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    squiremarcus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    who wants to know?
    Posts
    3,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

    Tsunade was never uninstated, just temporarily replaced. In fact the jounin were going to vote for the replacement when Danzo returned
     
         

  11. #11
    The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimaru the Snake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    find out your self
    Posts
    1,223
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

    Quote Originally Posted by Konohas Yellow Flash View Post
    Kakashi has alredy been chosen as a hokage and i doubt that someone will argue with this,i mean, his face is easy to be carved in stone since half of it is covered! Remember that Shikaku voted him for the title of hokage but Danzo somehow managed to convince the elders( theres a mafia going on there, i know it). I liked the part when you said that naruto ONLY killed pein and kakuzu, ye,a pair of weaklings...
    actully no one in the leaf actully knows about Danzo's foul play so Kakashi is not hokage yet also pain was only the most powerful person in the series so yeah he tottaly gets pwnd by sasuke
     
         

  12. #12
    Matador de passarinhos chakan's Avatar
    Status
    chakan is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    283
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

    i hope so, because kakashi as hokage would suck, no more kakashi going out on missions...
     
         

  13. #13
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

    Hmmm good question, i think she would be asked to be hokage again but she would decline saying she isnt worthy because she couldnt save the whole village or something like that, then we would see a new hokage...
     
         

  14. #14
    ByakuGod dj_hadloc's Avatar
    Status
    dj_hadloc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    52
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

    kakashi's already appointed as the new hokage though. i'm just not sure if the 5-village alliance trounces the konoha council.

    because of tsunade's current state, i suppose she's gonna become hokage emeritus. she can still step into the picture if anything happens to kakashi just like when the third came out of retirement (if the council doesn't decide that naruto or anybody else for that matter, has come of age to become hokage).

    or maybe like a hokage adviser.
     
         

  15. #15
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

    logicly Kakashi cant be HOKAGE no mater how smart strong he is

    for one and only reason : HIS FACE, how can someone be hokage, when nobody even knows how he look......
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Mangekyo View Post
    logicly Kakashi cant be HOKAGE no mater how smart strong he is

    for one and only reason : HIS FACE, how can someone be hokage, when nobody even knows how he look......
    Madara Uchiha somehow became the Mizukage lol
     
         

  17. #17
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Madara Uchiha somehow became the Mizukage lol
    ur drunk? Madara Uchiha didnt have mask on his face back then and i said LOGICLY he cant become, couse its damn weard. would u like to have president with mask on? one day ohh **** it was Hasselhoff
     
         
    Last edited by Shunsui; 01-30-2010 at 03:05 PM.

  18. #18
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,810
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't ever let anyone tell you
    what you can't do, but always
    listen to what you can do.
     

    Re: Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Mangekyo View Post
    ur drunk? Madara Uchiha didnt have mask on his face back then and i said LOGICLY he cant become, couse its damn weard. would u like to have president with mask on? one day ohh **** it was Hasselhoff
    yeah this is true, kisame only knew he was the former mizukage because he removed his mask and saw his face.

    on topic though, I think kakashi is more of a replacement hokage but tsunade will wake up and take the title back til naruto is ready. or at least I hope this happens. having kakashi be a real hokage would kill me. he's not strong enough, imo.
     
         

  19. #19
    Member chopsy16's Avatar
    Status
    chopsy16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    527
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakai View Post
    Sasuke has used so much chakra in the past week- naruto timeline not real life- its unbelieveable that hes still standing.But yea Tsunade was an awesome hokage. I dont think kakashi is strong enough for hokage though after seeing akatsuki it will be very hard for him to keep up. Though he is probbably most fitting to be hokage our of the Joninns. Whatever Kishi comes up with, hopefully we can just get over this sauke arc
    I agree with ur comments.. esp how Sasuke's chakra has been shown grwing darker since his fights with the 5 Kages.. almost every chapter it grew darker and then somehow was able to break the cursed seal just by dark chakra and hatred.. my logic to understand seriously failed thr??

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTailedSharingan View Post
    Mate hear what you are saying Sasuke downed Deidara / orochimaru ( half dead ) / Danzo
    And naruto downed Pain and Kakazu dude Pain was an pain in the ass he was as strong as hell
    I nvr meant to say pain wasnt strng or Naruto hasn't done much.. but for sum reason I feel tht writer Kishi is favoring Sasuke too much in this manga by making him fight n kill most of bad guys.. I want to see Naruto more in action since he is the main character.. Also I don't consider pain to be a villain or a bad guy.. in fact he was good at heart and turned out to be a hero in the end.. whereas charactors like Oro and Danzo r hardcore ppl n Sasuke is the one shown to hav power n abities to take them out... I mean why not name this manga Sasuke? This manga is getting more Sasuke Oriented then Naruto
     
         
    Last edited by chopsy16; 01-30-2010 at 07:02 PM.

  20. #20
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

    Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    I nvr meant to say pain wasnt strng or Naruto hasn't done much.. but for sum reason I feel tht writer Kishi is favoring Sasuke too much in this manga by making him fight n kill most of bad guys.. I want to see Naruto more in action since he is the main character.. Also I don't consider pain to be a villain or a bad guy.. in fact he was good at heart and turned out to be a hero in the end.. whereas charactors like Oro and Danzo r hardcore ppl n Sasuke is the one shown to hav power n abities to take them out... I mean why not name this manga Sasuke ?
    theres alot of Main charecters, if u didnt notice. everyone of us has his own:P
     
         

  21. #21
    Member chopsy16's Avatar
    Status
    chopsy16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    527
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Mangekyo View Post
    theres alot of Main charecters, if u didnt notice. everyone of us has his own:P
    Yes and on those notes.. mine is Itachi.. But the series is named Naruto (well up untill now I d k abt future)
     
         

  22. #22
    un-known warrior... evilbat50's Avatar
    Status
    evilbat50 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    in the woods next the the leaf
    Posts
    278
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

    well i think that tsunade will return as hokage but jus for a short time cuz i think naruto will be hokage for part of the war to come.
     
         

  23. #23
    Member sgt's Avatar
    Status
    sgt is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands - Tilburg
    Posts
    725
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

    Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post

    Also, did anyone notice Sasuke has taken down most of akatsuki and all the main bad guys so far.. Diedara, even Orochimaru in a way and now Danzo.. compared to him Naruto has taken down only pain and kakazu.. Now m wondering if Sasuke is like a bad guy or good?? Even though he is so EMO Kishi is making him like a superstar or somthing..
    thumbs up for deidara he was imba..orochimaru was just sick.. danzo is an old geezer who stole all sharingans and prevented death like 10 times. so actualy he was dead already.

    naruto has taken down kakuzu's 2 hearths in 1 big blow. 2 hearts = lifes

    naruto has taken out 6 bodies of pain, each body with the strength and power of 2/3 deidaras perhaps ( Jiraiya never would have defeated a body without sage mode and the elder toads using that imba genjutsu.. no offence im a huge Jman fan and like him one of the most, but these are simple facts ) oh and let me remind u that pain ressurected some bodies..so basicly naruto did killed at least 10 lifes/ bodies...

    the thing is that naruto struggles and fights to get stronger, and sasuke sleeps and poos in toilet to get stronger..at least the same in some sort of way.

    Naruto beats the strongest one , and sasuke gets it over with the weaker ones..
    So it's actually showing sasuke strong, which isn't because he gets to face off to idiots.. ( i dont count raikage because he owns , and i dont count killerbee because he was trying to get away from start along ) and naruto faces off to strong ones who shows us that naruto isn't strong at all which isn't true because he totally rox !!! defeating pain sais enough thumbs up !

    and yea time for some naruto arc instead of sasuke im bored :/ we have seen so many flashbacks of sasukes life and still having his subjects on it that we barely get to see other characters
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Anbu578's Avatar
    Status
    Anbu578 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Down at the Garden
    Posts
    3,355
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being Ironic
     



    Re: Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

    As much as Tsunade is great I doubt that she will return as hokage after her demise
     
         

  25. #25
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anbu578 View Post
    As much as Tsunade is great I doubt that she will return as hokage after her demise
    She didnt lose in combat, she protected almost all the villagers from death, she put her life on the line and didnt die, i dont see why she shouldnt be reinstated, i just have a feeling she will step down =/
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •