View Poll Results: Will she be re-instated as 5th?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 50.00%
  • no

5 50.00%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Will Tsunade be re-instated if Danzo dies?

Quote Originally Posted by sgt View Post
    thumbs up for deidara he was imba..orochimaru was just sick.. danzo is an old geezer who stole all sharingans and prevented death like 10 times. so actualy he was dead already.

naruto has taken down kakuzu's 2 hearths in 1 big blow. 2 hearts = lifes

naruto has taken out 6 bodies of pain, each body with the strength and power of 2/3 deidaras perhaps ( Jiraiya never would have defeated a body without sage mode and the elder toads using that imba genjutsu.. no offence im a huge Jman fan and like him one of the most, but these are simple facts ) oh and let me remind u that pain ressurected some bodies..so basicly naruto did killed at least 10 lifes/ bodies...

the thing is that naruto struggles and fights to get stronger, and sasuke sleeps and poos in toilet to get stronger..at least the same in some sort of way.

Naruto beats the strongest one , and sasuke gets it over with the weaker ones..
    So it's actually showing sasuke strong, which isn't because he gets to face off to idiots.. ( i dont count raikage because he owns , and i dont count killerbee because he was trying to get away from start along ) and naruto faces off to strong ones who shows us that naruto isn't strong at all which isn't true because he totally rox !!! defeating pain sais enough thumbs up !

and yea time for some naruto arc instead of sasuke im bored :/ we have seen so many flashbacks of sasukes life and still having his subjects on it that we barely get to see other characters
    i think u missed the point, hes not talking about wining in very fair battle orsm
    hes trying to say he helped KANOHA get read of them, they are dead and thats sucess vs akatsuki, kanoha nins zerged akatsuki so far :D Sasuke did 1 on 1 q.q

Last edited by Shunsui; 01-30-2010 at 11:16 PM.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Konohagakure, Hidden Leaf Village, Fire Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    This girl is on Fire! <3

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Hmmm good question, i think she would be asked to be hokage again but she would decline saying she isnt worthy because she couldnt save the whole village or something like that, then we would see a new hokage...
    Why would she do that? Who else in the village can be a worthy Hokage other than her. Don't tell me that Kakashi could do better when someone on pein's level attacks konoha again. :D Also, if i'm not mistaken, no one could actually save Konoha alone when facing the Rinnegan.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    She didnt lose in combat, she protected almost all the villagers from death, she put her life on the line and didnt die, i dont see why she shouldnt be reinstated, i just have a feeling she will step down =/
    Do you like Tsunade or what? Sorry, i'm just confused. agreed with this, but i don't see why she would step down? the whole village will rely on her leadership and medical skills. :D

Last edited by Tsunade Senju; 01-31-2010 at 07:39 AM. Reason: wrong spelling

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsunade Senju View Post
    Why would she do that? Who else in the village can be a worthy Hokage other than her. Don't tell me that Kakashi could do better when someone on pein's level attacks konoha again. :D Also, if i'm not mistaken, no one could actually save Konoha alone when facing the Rinnegan.

Do you like Tsunade or what? Sorry, i'm just confused. agreed with this, but i don't she why she would step down? the whole village will rely on her leadership and medical skills. :D
    With her medical skills she'd be better off in the war!

Status
    Jun 2009
    Konohagakure, Hidden Leaf Village, Fire Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    This girl is on Fire! <3

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    With her medical skills she'd be better off in the war!
    Yep Yep.
    She had been helpful during the previous war where she became well known.
    Maybe that's why Kishi left her in coma rather than giving her a fight with pein where she could have showed the extent of her true power ;D

Last edited by Tsunade Senju; 01-31-2010 at 07:40 AM. Reason: added some words

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First off "BAD" and "GOOD" are point of perspective words you could be a tyrant and kill off a person to gain land, money or power. You can also kill a tyrant to save a village. Neither makes you bad or good. In someones eyes regardless of what you do your going to be good AND bad. Sasuke has his own reasons for doing what he's doing and it's not FOR Konoha but everyone else.

IF Tsunade wakes up she WILL be reinstalled as Hokage until she give the title up or someone poses as a better kage for Konoha. Everyone is a temporary replacement.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpism View Post
    First off "BAD" and "GOOD" are point of perspective words you could be a tyrant and kill off a person to gain land, money or power. You can also kill a tyrant to save a village. Neither makes you bad or good. In someones eyes regardless of what you do your going to be good AND bad. Sasuke has his own reasons for doing what he's doing and it's not FOR Konoha but everyone else.

IF Tsunade wakes up she WILL be reinstalled as Hokage until she give the title up or someone poses as a better kage for Konoha. Everyone is a temporary replacement.
    I agree with you

Page 2 of 2 « First 12