Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Truth be told, I am but a
    liar...

[Sage Mode Test] - Solf J. Kimblee

Greetings, Solf J. Kimblee.

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:
    ♠ Rei's Rules and Regulations
    ♠ All basic elements up to your current rank are to be used.
    ♠ You are allowed to use your KG.
    ♠ You are allowed to use the summoning animals related, but not Sage Mode itself.
    ♠ Custom jutsu(s) and Custom element(s) are not allowed.
    ♠ You do not need to win the fight to pass, but doing so will gain you bonus points.
    ♠ Terrain: A grassy plain, with light rain.
    ♠ We start at mid range.

I will be using my Adachi biography cause Sharingan training is too much of a pain to get nowadays...

Please respond with a link to the bio you will be using and I will begin.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis may input their opinion.

Good luck!

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Re: [Sage Mode Test] - Solf J. Kimblee

Solf J. Kimblee stands before one of his Nara brothers. Solf smiles and bow with his hands in a praying formation in a respectable way towards someone with such high status in his clan. Solf only seen it right to acknowledge someone with a respectable gesture. But Solf face expression to a more serious look. His look changed because of the serious of such a battle to show case his skills to his older brother of the Nara clan, Adachi. Solf speaks with serious but respectable tone to his brother address.

My brother, I can't lose to you anymore. I would love to show you have grown up to be a respectable Nara member also.

Solf stops taking while closing his eyes and his head down a little(similar to this ). He raises his head back up and slides his legs apart to a shoulder width giving himself balance. His hands are clapped together as his own style of battle stance.
    ___
    Which way are the shadows pointing?

Last edited by Solf; 06-18-2013 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Had to switch how I had wrote everything so we can have a rp style of dialogue.

One, alone. Two, survive. Adachi's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

June 18th, 2:32 p.m.
    Nara Clan Forest.

One could say that it was quite the odd sight - two vastly different, yet somewhat similar men stood before one another, both seemingly nonchalant to the pelting of the rain upon their attires. From a distance, it would appear to be just any normal meeting, however, the judged distance and the slightly tensed posture of the latter would suggest otherwise.

Both were rather formally dressed for some unknown occasion, though the colors greatly contrasted one another. Bowing slightly, the man with the white hat closed his eyes, his normally psychotic smile turned downwards into a serious demeanor. With the tip of his right fingers, he lightly tapped the curious hat that he downed, suggesting the merest sign of respect.

However, the other barely seemed to acknowledge the action, his hands shoved into the pockets of his dark pants, a weary gaze upon his face. Tohru Adachi sighed heavily, his eyes darting around the forest as his foot tapped lightly against the ground, the signs of impatience barely noticeable.

"I guess it couldn't be helped..." he exhaled softly. "Remind me again why I was dragged out here, Solf?"

The other man chuckled lightly, but didn't move. "My brother," he began. "I can't lose to you anymore. I would love to show you how I have grown up to be-"

"Oh, cut the excessive words," Adachi interrupted rashly. "As if the mere presence and watching eyes of the clan leaders weren't already enough to irk me..." The man's words trailed off as a soft ringing of a bell echoed in the distance. Immediately, Solf tensed, his legs sliding apart in a perfect distance and well-practiced stance, already prepared for the clear start of a battle.

However, the latter didn't even move, his hands still in his pockets as he cocked his head slightly to one side. "Wow, are you like graduating from Ninja Academy or something?" Adachi intoned. "Relaaaxxx. You know, it's not like the world is going to end if you fail..."

In one smooth and sudden movement, he pulled his hands out of his pocket, his body pressed backwards, utilizing gravity as both his hands touched the ground at the same time. Immediately, a body of water materialized above Solf, about eleven meters high, large enough to at least crash down about five meters in every direction from where Solf stood. However, directly after releasing his Water chakra, Adachi continued in his backwards somersault, pushing off his two hands to flip into the air - his hands slid back into his pocket, pulling out five Kunais, all with attached explosive tags. But what Solf did not know was that all of them were also infused with Shadow Chakra.

As soon as the angle and positioning were correct, Adachi tossed them in two barrages, ten kunais in all, aimed for Solf's shadow, which was now enlarged with the addition of the water above him. Landing perfectly three meters behind his original spot, he exposed his right hand, the signs of a crackling Chidori starting within his palm.

"Well, it's not like the world could care any less, really," he finished sarcastically. Lifting back his dominant arm, he released the fully formed thunderbolt at Solf in a carefully timed and distanced throw.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

(Kage Mane Shuriken) - Shadow Imitation Shuriken
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Traps the enemy buy throwing and hitting there shadow special blades infused with shadow chakra.

Raiton: Chidori Jinrai) – Lightning Release: 1000 birds ThunderClap.
    Type: Attack
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After Performing chidori in mid air the user releases all of the lightning chakra within the chidori to create a Giant Thunder bolt that can be shot at the opponent.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

With the sudden movement of Solf's opponent, Adachi, touching the ground, Solf wonders. He looks in each angle of him in a quick manner because he is wondering which direction is his opponent is going to attack. He looks below first because Adachi touching the ground and nine out of ten most of touching the ground uses the ground as a way of attacking. No attack so he continues on look to each side of him and notices nothing and next he tilts his head to left turning it to the maximum reach to see behind him and sees nothing. Solf with his eyes widen looks up even quicker and sees the large amount of water coming from the sky. Solf can't wonder how did his opponent to such a thing because he already knows what he had because he learned the same technique to increase his opponent's shadow to be easier to catch.

Solf with his legs shoulder width apart and his together in a praying motion, stomps the ground with a heavy foot that his opponent can hear it. The stomp is lead by the ground in a 180 degrees to rise from the ground in the front of Solf. The ground rises about three feet in all directions and angles from the user forming a half dome to protect Solf from his opponent aerial attack and blocks the view of each other. The large amount of water hits the dome and pressed against it makes it start cracking but the dome stands tall as the last bit of the water hits it.

As the dome is formed completely, Solf focus on the ground below him and change the density of it. He takes his hands apart and starts digs through while staying focus on the ground changing its density in front of him. He leaves a layer of chakra on the surface of the ground to surveillance the surface for attacks and position of his opponent. Solf keeps digging through the ground and comes up behind his opponent six meters from him. While Solf was under ground he could sense multiple objects hitting the ground from where he was standing. He couldn't figure out what it was but when he got up he notice the dome had been taken out by something and whatever it was could have destroyed him too.

As he stands behind his opponent in a way he doesn't want to take it this far but it might have to. "Damn it, he will never acknowledge me. I guess talking won't help here so I guess I will talk with my chakra." His hands to his side and head straight forward and inhales so deep and hard enough that the wind from over by you starts coming towards my mouth. With the the wind you start being pulled also. With the extra wind that he inhaled, Solf exhales a powerful bullet of wind. The bullet blast towards you but doesn't have any real slashing properties but does have pushing properties which is what Solf wants to continue with his plan. Solf bits his right thumb with his four front teeth and blood starts leaking out and whips his left palm with the thumb. "I will bring out some people that will acknowledge me and my skills unlike Adachi."

(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Description:The user creates a dome of earth, which protects them from external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls. That creates a half face dome.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

( Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.

One, alone. Two, survive. Adachi's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

Perhaps that wasn't the greatest move, as the sun still shone a dull light through the pattering rain, allowing Adachi's opponent to catch the slightest indication of the danger forming above. After glancing around in a calm manner, Solf's foot lifted from the ground, only to have it fall right back down, causing a short rumble around the vicinity.

Within seconds, the earth lifted from around Solf, causing a perfectly shaped dome to rise and cover him, making a clear protection against the falling water, however, at the same time masking Adachi's view of the man. Landing on the ground, he contemplated against blasting the dome with another move. After all, no idiot would have stayed under such a strict confinement for too long. Which meant...

Ah, sh*t. There was only one other way Solf could have gone. Instinctively, Adachi's eyes traveled towards the ground as he felt the slightly pulling of chakra just several meters behind him. He whipped around rapidly only to see Solf engaging in a Wind jutsu, the sheer power of it drawing him in. Grimacing, his right hand went to his side, drawing his sword and stabbing it into the ground, pushing his body weight into it while his left hand reached into his pouch to pull out a scroll. Tightening his grip on the handle of his sword, Adachi pressed down on his dominant foot as he utilized the sword as a sort of pole, swinging in a 180 arc as he utilized the momentum to fling open the scroll on his left hand. Releasing chakra into it, the pre-drawn symbols upon it lit up, only to release a medium shaped tiger that bounded directly towards Solf, intercepting the Wind bullet as it did so, feeding upon it to become stronger.

"I will bring out some people," he heard Solf declare in the midst of battle. "That will acknowledge me and my skills, unlike Adachi..."
    The latter chuckled, shaking his head in a disapproving manner. "See, that's exactly what I don't understand about you people," Adachi responded, an irritated tone lacing his voice. "Acknowledge that. Respect this. Honor that. Honestly, in the end, does anyone really care? You can work for all that crap all you want, but when you die, it's all over anyways. They're just mere feelings - useless feelings. Who needs acknowledgment in a world that's bound to go down to sh*t anyways?"

Adachi pulled his sword out from the ground as he noted Solf wiping a bloodied finger across the palm of his left hand - it was a familiar action, one that had been done too many times...
    Sending his earth chakra throughout the ground rapidly (affinity speeds it up), he added water chakra as well, causing the ground beneath Solf to liquify and throwing the opposing Nara off balance. The mudslide began sliding towards Adachi as he lazily flipped the sword in his dominant hand, raising it behind him as he charged chakra into the blade. With the mudslide rapidly advancing Solf towards Adachi, the crescent wave that was released from the sword only quickened its pace to make contact with its target.
    (Katon Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hitora Bakufu) - Fire Release Summoning Technique: Fire Tiger Explosion
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user summons a tiger made of flames from a scroll, directing it towards the target, and attaching itself onto the target and explode causing massive damage on detonation making it similar to a paper bomb.

(Doton: Doro Hōshi) - Earth Release: Mud Spore
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud infront of them. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

(Suraisu Shinku no Nami) - Slicing Crimson Wave
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

With Solf exhaling the rapid bullet of wind he notices his opponent has released a large tiger. The tiger is pretty big but doesn't give that glow like normal Katon jutsus do. Solf as he glances at the unusual Katon jutsu, his bullet of rapid wind hits it and explodes because of the capability of the Katon jutsu. Solf snaps his finger and remembers why that jutsu was so unusual. It was that jutsu Ten Ten had used on him before in a previous battle of theirs. But as he fingers it out the ground starts to slowly move him towards Adachi. Solf has already said what he had to say and also whipped the blood.

"What the? What is going on? Solf tries to stop himself with chakra but it doesn't work. The ground keeps on going towards Adachi and speeds up also. Solf makes have hand seals and using the speed of the slide drops low and falls on to his left palm and explodes up. With the explosion leaving a white cloud of smoke. Inside the smoke Solf is safe and standing on top of someone. The thing leg is showed and is hit by the crescent shaped wave but takes no damage from it. The body starts to fade into existence. There standing in front of Adachi about a few meters away stands "Gamatatsu". Gamatatsu stands there with Solf on top of his head looking around with food in his mouth. Solf looks down at the toad and smiles and say, "Oh good this was a bad timing. I didn't know you were eating. Well could you help me here for a second, Gamatatsu-nii?" Gamatatsu mumblers with his mouth full "yes". Solf smiles and his smile and whole face expression changes as Gamatatsu finishes his food and his face expression changes too. (Why Gamatatsu doesn't move while the earth slide happens is because the slide was for Solf size and not a huge size like Gamatatsu so his weights trumbs the slide.)

"Adachi, from here on out this is all bets off. No more talking. I will get your approval even if it cost me my life or yours."

Solf leaps down onto Gamatatsu arm then the ground dropping with his legs bent and arms down touching the ground between his legs with this legs wider then his arms about two inches apart from the arms. Solf stands in front of Gamatatsu's left arm. He makes some hand seals and slams his hands on the ground. Above Adachi Gamahiro falls but even before or when Adachi notices, Solf yells out Gamatatus's name and Gamatatsu has water burst up from the ground like it was a geyser and lifts Adachi from the ground straight up in the air. As the water bursts up lifting Adachi, Solf smiles again as Gamahiro falls from the skies. Gamahiro size plus gravity equals to a fast drop for him. As he falls Solf stays looking at Adachi. Gamahiro appears right above Adachi position as he is thrown right underneath him and if not counter correctly, he could be hit by Gamahiro size and maybe even left unconscious and squish underneath the weight of Gamahiro when the bottom of Gamahiro hits the ground with Adachi underneath.

Gamatatsu still has his normal look on his face as Solf sinister smile is still on his face.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamatatsu) Summoning Technique: Gamatatsu
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    Gamatatsu is the younger son of Gamabunta and Gamakichi's younger brother. Contrasting with his brother and father, he has a somewhat aloof and awkward personality, general distracted from battle and his surroundings. Despite this, along with his brother, he has been training to become a Toad Warrior. Standing more or less with the same height as his brother (similar to a human), he can fight in hand to hand combat, albeit with a lower skill than his brother, but can also use Water techniques up to A-Rank. Similar to most toads, he can use Oil techniques.
    Note: requires signing of the Toad Contract.
    Note: can only be summoned once

( Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

(Kuchiyose: Yatai Kuzushi no Jutsu) – Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user summons Gamahiro above the target, crushing whatever is beneath him when he falls to the ground.
    Note: Must know Toad Summoning contract.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamahiro) Summoning Technique: Gamahiro
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    Gamahiro is a gigantic toad warrior, rivaling the size of Gamaken and Gamabunta. Although little is known of his personality, as he isn't too keen to speaking, he embodies the true essence of a warrior. Sometimes summoned above an enemy to crush it to death, his main abilities are his prowess in close combat and his mastery in wielding his twin katanas (strapped on his back). A master of Taijutsu (mainly variations of Strong Fist) and Kenjutsu (mainly dual wielding Kenjutsu), he is a very dangerous close combat warrior. With strength and agility that rivals Gamaken's, he's generally dispicted as one of the top warriors amongst the toads of Myobokuzan, a fitting condition that is further proven by his immunity to all B-Rank and below ninjutsu. Like most toads, he can use Oil techniques. A trait unique to him is that from the large toads, Gamahiro is the only one so far seen summoned using the (Kuchiyose: Yatai Kuzushi no Jutsu) Summoning Technique: Food Cart Destroyer to crush an enemy.
    Note: Requires signing of Toad Contract
    Note: can only be summoned once

Last edited by Solf; 06-23-2013 at 05:48 AM.