Status
    Jun 2013
    This user has no status.

If orochimaru really has turned over a new leaf and is now a good guy and if.........

.............orochimaru,karin and suigetsu has turned up on the former battlefield where the 5 kage and madara fought to help/save the 5 kage will the likes of tsunade and the other kage trust him i mean when you think of how evil he was etc and what he's potentialy capable of it would be understandable if they decided to attack him but i wonder if say orochimaru mentioned the fact that sasuke needed answers on the way of the shinobi etc and in order for sasuke to attain the answers he needed he(orochimaru) resurrected the 4 hokages which may have in some way changed sasuke from being full of hate and wanting revenge for what happened to itachi by attacking the leaf to quite possibly inheriting hashiramas will of fire and now wanting to carry on the will of itachi,shisui and hashirama and protect the leaf and has therefore joined the alliance in battle against madara and the jubi i wonder if the kages would trust orochimaru and will the 5 kage IF all 5 kage has survived join orochimaru on the battlefield or will they attack orochimaru then go to the battlefield where the raikage would probably want round 2 with sasuke or in a shock twist if the kages join orochimaru on the battlefield and see for themselves that sasuke is on the alliance side and is practically giving the jubi and possibly madara hell maybe then and only then both sasuke and orochimaru will be accepted as reformed shinobi.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Always Happy And Peaceful.

Re: If orochimaru really has turned over a new leaf and is now a good guy and if.....

Orochimaru was brought back by Sasuke using Evil Release.... I don't think he's good....

Status
    Jul 2011
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Re: If orochimaru really has turned over a new leaf and is now a good guy and if.....

Quote Originally Posted by The Leafs Legendary Duo View Post
    .............orochimaru,karin and suigetsu has turned up on the former battlefield where the 5 kage and madara fought to help/save the 5 kage will the likes of tsunade and the other kage trust him

i mean when you think of how evil he was etc and what he's potentialy capable of it would be understandable if they decided to attack him but i wonder if say orochimaru mentioned the fact that sasuke needed answers on the way of the shinobi etc

and in order for sasuke to attain the answers he needed he(orochimaru) resurrected the 4 hokages which may have in some way changed sasuke from being full of hate and wanting revenge for what happened to itachi by attacking the leaf to quite possibly inheriting hashiramas will of fire and now wanting to carry on the will of itachi,shisui and hashirama and protect the leaf and has therefore joined the alliance in battle against madara and the jubi

i wonder if the kages would trust orochimaru and will the 5 kage IF all 5 kage has survived join orochimaru on the battlefield or will they attack orochimaru then go to the battlefield where the raikage would probably want round 2 with sasuke or in a shock twist if the kages join orochimaru on the battlefield and see for themselves that sasuke is on the alliance side and is practically giving the jubi and possibly madara hell maybe then and only then both sasuke and orochimaru will be accepted as reformed shinobi.
    Indented it for you the best way I could, also welcome to the Base.

Status
    May 2013
    Senju!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Leafs Legendary Duo View Post
    .............orochimaru,karin and suigetsu has turned up on the former battlefield where the 5 kage and madara fought to help/save the 5 kage will the likes of tsunade and the other kage trust him i mean when you think of how evil he was etc and what he's potentialy capable of it would be understandable if they decided to attack him but i wonder if say orochimaru mentioned the fact that sasuke needed answers on the way of the shinobi etc and in order for sasuke to attain the answers he needed he(orochimaru) resurrected the 4 hokages which may have in some way changed sasuke from being full of hate and wanting revenge for what happened to itachi by attacking the leaf to quite possibly inheriting hashiramas will of fire and now wanting to carry on the will of itachi,shisui and hashirama and protect the leaf and has therefore joined the alliance in battle against madara and the jubi i wonder if the kages would trust orochimaru and will the 5 kage IF all 5 kage has survived join orochimaru on the battlefield or will they attack orochimaru then go to the battlefield where the raikage would probably want round 2 with sasuke or in a shock twist if the kages join orochimaru on the battlefield and see for themselves that sasuke is on the alliance side and is practically giving the jubi and possibly madara hell maybe then and only then both sasuke and orochimaru will be accepted as reformed shinobi.
    The Gokage won't trust him in this short amount of time,but Iam sure Tsunade would forgive him,if he saves her life.