Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: People Saying Kishi disapointed us *thats not true*

deidara was kind like a terrorist throwing bombs around and exploding himself lol, i also forgot orochimaru, yup kimmimaro vs lee was epic as well, also notice all cool characters were sick as hell, itachi, kimmi, oro, all of them were already dieing, its like saying they need to be sick, cuz its the only way to put em down, though they could still last more longer, though i believe oro will be the ultimate villain, he will take over kabuto.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Old Guy

Totally agree with you. Narutos best fight was against gaara.

And by the time naruto gets to face of with sasuke madara will probably already gotten to

him and taken all of his power. Naruto may have a S-rank tech but it does no good if you

can't hit anyone with it. He will also never get any stronger if he is never in any fights.

This was a quote to twistedlink sorry srewed up the quote

Last edited by mbd8084; 01-29-2010 at 02:55 PM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by chakan View Post
    deidara was kind like a terrorist throwing bombs around and exploding himself lol, i also forgot orochimaru, yup kimmimaro vs lee was epic as well, also notice all cool characters were sick as hell, itachi, kimmi, oro, all of them were already dieing, its like saying they need to be sick, cuz its the only way to put em down, though they could still last more longer, though i believe oro will be the ultimate villain, he will take over kabuto.
    yea kinda like a bin ladin wannabe but what i liked about him were his attitude expect when he snapped and went psycho on sasuke :D. That what sux about naruto all the strong character dont die in an epic fight they die from an illness or somthing lame like that.
    I think its either madara or possibly sasuke since kishi said he will be narutos last opponent. lol in the last manga i think he is going psycho just look at his narcastic look after killing karin and danzo. Oro is cool but i think his obsessions will get the betterof him again... But personally i would prefer kabuto taking over oros power he is still a mysterious character which makes him more intresting.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicBlaze View Post
    Yep not add deidara he was awsome (btw my favorite character) and maybe some more plotting with kimmimaro in the first part, he would have been a cool addition to characters in shippuden. An epic death for itachi would have been if he died in an all out fight trying to stop madara and protecting saskue if he had to be good guy, but i liked him more as a bad guy.

Instead of sasuke being main villain as things look now i would have liked madara to be more powerful not just teleporing parts of his body which is cool but not as cool as if he had ems with some more powers.
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonicBlaze View Post
    yea kinda like a bin ladin wannabe but what i liked about him were his attitude expect when he snapped and went psycho on sasuke :D. That what sux about naruto all the strong character dont die in an epic fight they die from an illness or somthing lame like that.
    I think its either madara or possibly sasuke since kishi said he will be narutos last opponent. lol in the last manga i think he is going psycho just look at his narcastic look after killing karin and danzo. Oro is cool but i think his obsessions will get the betterof him again... But personally i would prefer kabuto taking over oros power he is still a mysterious character which makes him more intresting.
    bin laden is a sort of fear propaganda, as far as we know he didn't kill himself to do anything.

but yeah he went terrorist on sasuke, btw that would make narutoverse more "funny", a terrorist villa, ninjas who run around to others villas and blow themselves in the middle of others ninjas, i would lol alot. :D

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The thing I dislike most about the series is how strong everyones got. I just think Kishi pushed the Akatsuki way too quick. In just a few short chapters and a world league group of Shinobi die. Idk I've really lost interest in the plot since a short while after Kakuzu's death.

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

not really Kishi from time to time has surprised us. For example we never though that Nagato will actually turn into a good guy at the end. Ya maybe Kishi has been disappointing us in the sense that recently we have seen almost nothing of Naruto but that time has passed now its time for NARUTO ACTION

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't even like Team 7... Or any of the members from it. Someone from this series said that the future generations are to pass the current ones, this HAS been true but not to this fricken extent. Pein was a GOD he could control 7 bodys OR MORE. Someone like Naruto SHOULDN'T have been able to take Pein on. Really Kishi started writing this series for an intulectual group of individuals, it wasn't about audience it was about having a good read. [Excluding the Believe It section] Really this series has turned into nothing more then fanboys read. In all honesty, since Naruto is becoming a godlike creature [because I can't call him a human] then shouldn't Shikamaru just go read up on some of the forbidden jutsu his ansestors created, shouldn't Neji get some Dojutsu? Shouldn't Choji run around using the pills and just rape everything.

This series is Naruto/Sasuke fan HEAVEN and it's getting to the point of being a DBZ ripoff, where the main characters advance and everyone else sits there with a finger up their

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nose all like "? wat I do nao? Huhuhu" It's nothing more then bad writing, I fell in love with an intelectual read where it was all about if you could outsmart another Ninja not if you could out power him. I KNEW this series would EVENTUALLY go in this sort of direction since we seen the Mangekyo Sharingan that Itachi had REALLY REALLY early on in the series. It was predictable, I just thought I had A LOT of time before it got to this retarded part of the series. I'm not mad that the series is revolving around two characters, I'm just mad that the two characters it IS revolving around are getting super strong and the rest aren't SIMPLY because THEY ARE NOT MAIN CHARACTERS. Nara and Hyuuga are two LARGE named clans, Hyuuga posess one of the 3 Legendary Dojutsu yet we don't see them at all. Naruto USES Shadow Jutsu in EVERY SINGLE fight he does yet we don't see Shikamaru using Kage Bunshin..? Why?

The person who said the future generation will pass us should have just said Naruto and Sasuke will pass us. u__u;

Last edited by Sharpism; 01-31-2010 at 01:28 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Genjutsu fights might be the lamest thing to ever hit Naruto, with the exception of the Itachi/Sasuke fight:

"Oh my gosh, Sasuke just killed Danzo in three panels!"

"Oh... wait, it was just an illusion... great?"

It is pretty much the literary equivalent of "It was all just a bad dream!" And we all know how lame that is!

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I dont understand why everybody thinks Saskue is "soooooo" strong... Every of his "unbeatable" techniques were beaten... he only killed Itachi because this was Itachis wish all along... he couldnt get the eighttailed and didnt looked so good in the fight at all (Killerbee first only had to use his hands, later his swords, than 8-tailed, and in no stage of the fight he was weaker than saskue, oh yeah and dont forget he wasnt alone)...all other members brought home their beast and noone screwed up, just saskue with not only one person with him no 3. So where comes ur confidence from about Saskue, u probably have a serious mancrush dude.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

oh yeah and not to forget, he needs his lil girlfriend for biting and getting chackra, and his boyfriend to fill up his wounds, else he would be dead. Saskue allways gets credit from u guys for beeing so strong and when naruto gets help you point that out.
    Point is Saskue and Naruto both would be dead by now without help and power ups, but thats what the story is about too, helping and gettin help.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi disappointed me because he should off tied up losse ends before he even pushed this arc way to much plot holes.
    Naruto & Sasuke becoming stronger then everyone else was expected so I can't see how anyone can be disappointed there, but my biggest disappointment was Killer Bee vs Kisame that just completely sucked, if your a Killer Bee fan or a Kisame fan you had to off hated that fight the most.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NineTailedSharingan View Post
    Sup guys

All the people that are saying Kishi disapointed us with current story thats going on are maybe wrong

im not saying he didnt messed up abit - agreed with you guys

But maybe kishi is planning this shit part and after this part and extremely good amount of manga chapters will come with naruto getting power ups and things like that

You never know guys dont come with things if you didnt see the chapters that will come soon

Now danzo is dead ( maybe ) Sasuke would head to konoha to kill those remaining elders and if that happens he would face naruto....

So guys wait a few chapters before saying things..
    Maybe, or maybe we will get 7 chapters of karin asking sasuke why he attacked her

Page 2 of 2 « First 12