I drew dis Shiz \/\/\/ Dub Fool of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably...

What if Sasuke or an Uchiha was the Kyuubi's jinchuuriki instead of naruto

Okay, so this thought just came to my mind all of a sudden.

You know how Tobirama stated that the more hatred, dispeir, sadness, depession whatever in their hearts, that the more powerful their sharingan becomes? (Mostly hatred i think)

And well the kyuubi is said to be the tailed beast of pure hatred, the most malevolent of the biju
    Well what if an Uchiha were the kyuubi jinchuuriki, and were able to harness that hatred and evil charkra, somehow gaining more hatred in their hearts, i'd imagine it to be like the situation of Naruto vs Pain, when Hinata was stabbed and Naurto went rampage, full of hatred.

Now, perhaps if an Uchiha were in a simaler situation, i wonder if they could harness that rampaging hatred and use it to develope their sharingan/MS even further, maybe unlocking another type of sharingan beyondms, but not quite ems since you need another set of eyes. Or yeah maybe unlock some other ability besides their origonal two + susanoo.

Any way, tell me what you's think about if this ever happened, which it wont but yeah, just another crazy thought here or narutobase :D

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a reason I'm better
    than the rest of you. It's
    because I was born superior -
    suck it!

Re: What if Sasuke or an Uchiha was the Kyuubi's jinchuuriki instead of naruto

.....Just wouldn't work. Didn't you read the manga when it stated only an Uzumaki could contain Kurama?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    「分化」

Quote Originally Posted by 0jordinio0 View Post
    .....Just wouldn't work. Didn't you read the manga when it stated only an Uzumaki could contain Kurama?
    Erm, I think you're confused..

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    BAN...KAI

dead for all

Nardo is the bottom Grammar Nazi's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I jest at anything and
    everything that comes in my
    way

The power of tailed beasts goes higher with the number of tails. The greater its power, the harder it is to physically seal it. ie. Nine tails needs a stronger jinchuurick than the one tails, even 8 tails hachibi was giving everyone trouble until Bee came in.
    Following that logic, Kushina's special chakra was necessary to suppress the full ninetails. Naruto, even though he was an uzumaki, he could only contain half of it. It would be extremely hard for sasuke to PHYSICALLY take control of the beast without his sharingan. Even if Sasuke can become its jinchuuricki, there's no way he could harness its power with kcm and bm.

If you give in to the hatred of your beast, the beast takes over your soul

Last edited by Grammar Nazi; 06-18-2013 at 11:03 AM.

Senior Member AllomnisymbolsparttwoT's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ._. i am
    all!._.>⌐■■and i
    embodies all
    things⌐■_■also beware i
    use cheat
    codes!<(((o)))>::<(((
    o)))> [IMG] [/IMG]
    SINGLE = stress is now gone
    Life's easier :I

Menma uzumaki from road to Ninja the movie, is the BEST way to show how an uchiha would act, Yeah I know evil naruto! the naruto in that movie was under the influence of tobi, And in a sense Menma is obito .. His illusion counterpart when he had the Black hair

and according to menma's character, He was capturing the tailed beasts and had mastery over kurama soo much he made beings from its chakra, AND He was just evil, He embraced Kurama's HATE

Lef the village and wanted world domination

soo cool huh?? But the point of it is... If an uchiha gets kurama as host, they probably would end up as menma and fudge dudes up, I would make a fanfic ;I for that epicness

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin...

plot no jutsu ...
    i think its because kurama's chakra is a mass of hatred ...n uchiha's are no less in that way ...so maybe combination of both would lead to destruction ...

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user doesn't even know
    how to Status, #henrikisevil

Sasuke can't do it he hasn't the right body to be the kyuubi jinchuriki

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    :P

then the series name would be sasuke shippuden

I drew dis Shiz \/\/\/ Dub Fool of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably...

Quote Originally Posted by Shimu Aburame View Post
    The power of tailed beasts goes higher with the number of tails. The greater its power, the harder it is to physically seal it. ie. Nine tails needs a stronger jinchuurick than the one tails, even 8 tails hachibi was giving everyone trouble until Bee came in.
    Following that logic, Kushina's special chakra was necessary to suppress the full ninetails. Naruto, even thtugh he was an uzumaki, he could only contain half of it. It would be extremely hard for asuke to PHYSICALLY take control of the beast without his sharingan. Even if Sasuke can become its jinchuuricki, there's no way he could harness its power with kcm and bm
    Heheh good arguement, like the proof too n.n and yeah i know that any uchiha body mostlikely wont be able ro handle the kyuubi, since they are the yin, senju/uzamaki are the yang, but i just thought it would be interesting if they could do something of that caliber, and what the results would be

Last edited by Dub Fool of Uchiha; 06-18-2013 at 11:14 AM.

Nardo is the bottom Grammar Nazi's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I jest at anything and
    everything that comes in my
    way

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Fool of Uchiha View Post
    Heheh good arguement, like the proof too n.n and yeah i know that any uchiha body mostlikely wont be able ro handle the kyuubi, since they are the yin, senju/uzamaki are the yang, but i just thought it would be interesting if they could do something of that caliber, and what the results would be
    Madara's hatred was so immense, even the kyuubi shits itself when it sees him, but yeah I guess Sasuke and Kyuubi would get along really well, together they would destroy everything. Both would be happy. They could fuse kyuubi chakra with amaterasu and tsunasoo to make it more effective like Madara.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimu Aburame View Post
    Following that logic, Kushina's special chakra was necessary to suppress the full ninetails. Naruto, even though he was an uzumaki, he could only contain half of it. It would be extremely hard for sasuke to PHYSICALLY take control of the beast without his sharingan. Even if Sasuke can become its jinchuuricki, there's no way he could harness its power with kcm and bm.

If you give in to the hatred of your beast, the beast takes over your soul
    Naruto could also host the Kyuubi (100%), but he was only a day old, it's amazing he could even host half of it. Dem Uzumaki's

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

Quote Originally Posted by ballerjordan View Post
    Naruto could also host the Kyuubi (100%), but he was only a day old, it's amazing he could even host half of it. Dem Uzumaki's
    They are Rikūdo's kindred afterall

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    They are Rikūdo's kindred afterall
    Indeed, haah

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 0jordinio0 View Post
    That is true. It's only host have all been Uzumaki, the reason for this is because The Uzumaki clan was world known for Fuinjutsu....

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

They probably wouldn't survive, one needs a strong body and large chakra reserves to be a Jinchuriki. Plus the whole curse of hatred means they wouldn't be able to control the 9 tails.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My thoughts on the topic is it would not be good.........one being that you don't harness the tailed beast hatred it feeds on yours and the more he feeds off that hatred the stronger he gets so being an uchiha i would think the nine tails would have been reborn a long time if he had an uchiha has his host ................and i would like to point out something it is not because naruto is half uzumaki that he could not be the host to the full nine tails it's because he was too young remember all the other nine tails jinchuuriki before him are older and have some degree of chakra control so they are able to suppress his chakra to some extent now naruto a newborn no form of training had the strongest tailed beast sealed within him even if it was just half was able to suppress this mass amount of chakra for about 12 years without it acting up, the only reason it awaken was because naruto was mad and angry about what had happen to sasuke...............so i would have to say that's really impressive as to how strong and the large amount of chakra naruto had at such a young age............

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

They would never be able to control Kurama's power as Naruto did. They'll probably end up dead because they wouldn't heal as fast as Naruto (remember Yamato's comment after 4-tailed Naruto vs Oro and how he was amazed that Naruto was able to withstand it) or Kurama would break free sooner or later, which they cannot handle surviving.

Last edited by 6ari8; 06-18-2013 at 02:34 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAGE of THE HIDDEN LEAF

Sasuke would have been dead long ago with Kurama's hatred, malice and extreme power.

KillYondaimeHaters Hiraishin Flash's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you ever seen a wild
    beast that you were sure
    wouldn't bite? I haven't...

I don't think Uchiha have the capable body to do so. Which is probably one of the reasons why Madara went after hashis cells to boost his physical strength for the seal of the juubi.