Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Kentai

Rules are that you can only use Kenjutsu & Taijutsu.
    But, you're allowed to use anything related to the two, whether it involves any basic 5 elements, or even Nin/gen.
    For example: You'd allowed to use things like Curse Mark as a way of powering up your Taijutsu attacks/speed.
    I have one Gen/tai related technique, in the case that I do use it, you're allowed to use Kai.

I'll be using my Hashirama biography (somewhere), I'll link if you want me to.
    The terrain is a grassy field with nothing around us.
    We'll start short range.

Post your bio and start with an RP post. Preferably someone new.

Status
    May 2013
    Cut ! Cut ! Cut !

Re: Kentai

Jin was just returning from a successful mission given to him by the Diamyo. Jin hated the fact of killing others, but in order to survive in this world he had to do just that. This was forced onto him by his father, who had lost his life to a group of ninja's when he was a child, Jin feels that the death of his father lays with him due to the fact his father was rescuing a caught off guard Jin against a group of drunk ninja's.
    It was on that day Jin realized that he had to become the greatest samurai in order to avenge his fallen father and kill the murderess of his father.

While on his journey Jin noticed a strange looking man over in the distance. He couldn't make out his features due to the large distance between them. Jin not the guy to stop and chat carried on his travels and hoped that the strange looking man was just waiting for someone.
    Jin reached the man and froze in his tracks. He remembered that headband.... that leaf.... it was the same logo that was worn by the group of drunk ninja's that murdered hi father. Jin's emotions were let lose.. anger sadness... happiness due to finally finding someone else in that village.

Jin stopped and asked the man while holding the hilt of his sword: What village does your headband represents?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Re: Kentai

Quote Originally Posted by Liberta View Post

Jin was just returning from a successful mission given to him by the Diamyo. Jin hated the fact of killing others, but in order to survive in this world he had to do just that. This was forced onto him by his father, who had lost his life to a group of ninja's when he was a child, Jin feels that the death of his father lays with him due to the fact his father was rescuing a caught off guard Jin against a group of drunk ninja's.
    It was on that day Jin realized that he had to become the greatest samurai in order to avenge his fallen father and kill the murderess of his father.

While on his journey Jin noticed a strange looking man over in the distance. He couldn't make out his features due to the large distance between them. Jin not the guy to stop and chat carried on his travels and hoped that the strange looking man was just waiting for someone.
    Jin reached the man and froze in his tracks. He remembered that headband.... that leaf.... it was the same logo that was worn by the group of drunk ninja's that murdered hi father. Jin's emotions were let lose.. anger sadness... happiness due to finally finding someone else in that village.

Jin stopped and asked the man while holding the hilt of his sword: What village does your headband represents?
    This? He says as he holds the Konoha headband in his hand. This represents the Village hidden in the Leaves, the village I help create and strengthen. The village I left. He feels a sudden chill run down his spine as he says this. Hashirama is torn by the fact that he had to leave everything he loved and cared for, but he had no choice, with the ninja world in the state that it was in, only he could do something.

Unknown to the man dressed in an unusual attire, Hashirama was on a journey to gather and seal the tailed beasts which were rampaging the cursed ninja world. He had aims of taming and using these beasts to create peace. Looking up, he can clearly see pain in the eyes of the man standing just above him.

You share the eyes of a close friend of mine. He said, as he stands up to face the man properly. Although everything had remained calm, he couldn’t assume that this man was not dangerous, he had to be prepared for any situation, and the fact that the man had his hand on the hilt of his sword did not make the situation easier.

Ease your hand, I am not your enemy.