Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 40 of 40
  1. #26
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Mangekyo View Post
    id say that Akatsuki is a ART... theres no much words needed

    i hope there will come Naruto Movie (Akatsuki) about theyr early activityes and stuff like that. would be awsome

    They're all pretty much awesome.. Just didn't liked much of the Nagato/Konan duo.
    Guy was a bit of emo douche and about her didn't really seen much of her..
     
         

  2. #27
    Matador de passarinhos chakan's Avatar
    Status
    chakan is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    283
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post

    Just didn't liked much of the Nagato/Konan
    :D
    Because Pain is beyond your comprehension, once you know pain, but not days of pains, or months, or years, but milleniums of pain in a place with no doors and take it to the depth of forever and multiply it by infinity, then you will still have barely a glimpse of Pain, because you must understand pain, know pain, feel pain, then you will understand Nagato.

     
         
    Last edited by chakan; 01-30-2010 at 08:10 AM.

  3. #28
    Narutard Sharpism's Avatar
    Status
    Sharpism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,005
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    And if Naruto didn't have any powerup's he wouldn't be strong either, and if Shikamaru didn't have a shadow he'd just be a smart person, and if Neji didn't have Byakugan he's just sit there reading books.

    You play to your strengths, IF Naruto didn't have Kyuubi does this mean he'd be weak, in compairison yes AND no. If he didn't have Kyuubi he wouldn't have been able to do anything he has done to this day. He woudln't have mastered Rasen Shuriken in a short time, he wouldn't have won the fight against Zabuza or Pein or Kakuzu. He would have been a 100% different Shinobi. Same goes for Sasuke, if he didn't have Kakashi to teach him Chidori he would have played to his strengths so we would have seen an adapted version of his fire jutsu and wires. IF Shikamaru didn't have shadow jutsu he would be profissiant in something else. You can't assume they'd suck or they'd be bad if they didn't have something. Sasuke COULD have been a better ninja if he didn't have Chidori, you never know WHAT he would have done.
     
         

  4. #29
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    First of all Naruto got the Kyuubi's powers from his father although he can't still control it but it has in many occasions saved him. So why isn't most of the guys complaining about me even me. Because he is the main character he is the hero. If the main character has some special power well no one got any problem thats the truth. As for Sasuke well until recently he didn't had any sorta power ups. He got the cursed seal but he lost it then he got the MS and most probably most people including me got pissed of because Naruto had to go through so many difficult things to master Sage Mode which made him a Kage level ninja while Sasuke got the MS and its powers mainly amaterasu without making any effort. Itachi's gave him the Amaterasu which he later used in the battle against Killerbee. So i guess up until now it was ok but recently he just got tooooo much powerful in an extremely short amount of time.
     
         

  5. #30
    Narutard Sharpism's Avatar
    Status
    Sharpism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,005
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    They're all powerup's according to him. Rasengan, Rasen Shuriken are compairable to Chidori and any advanced Chidori. SageMode is compairable to the Mangekyo powerup, and Kage Bunshin is a power balance between Naruto and Sasuke at the very beginining. What I'm trying to say is that ninja advance, its what they do, if they didn't sasuke would still be using uchiha fire balls and naruto would still be using Kage Bunshin thats it, nothing else. IF Sasuke didn't have any form of sharingan he would have advanced himself in other ways, and its hard to say if he would be as good or worse then he is now if he didn't. The plot would completely change. Its not a matter of IF he didn't because he DOES.
     
         

  6. #31
    Kuroi Honoo's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroi Honoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,180
    Just hanging in there...
     



    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTailedSharingan View Post
    Yo guys

    If you look good at sasuke he doesnt got any powers by himself except his own sharingan and suiton fire ball jutsu

    all his power he got that from others so actually if he didnt get any of those powers he would be a weakling

    - Kakashi Learned him Lightning style

    - Oro learned him that snake style and other jutsu's

    - Itachi gave him all his eye technique's

    if he didnt get any of those power ups he would be usseles because at all the fights he fought he only did won because of those power ups just like his last fight against Danzo he uses that Chidori blade to finish it up what would he do if he didnt learned lightning from kakashi.... ?

    im no sasuke hater or sasuke fan its just that if you look good he only is strong because of the powers ups
    Listen, it just isn’t right to take away from Sasuke’s arsenal, powerup or not because then you should take away from everybody’s arsenal. For your information not everything out of Sasuke’s arsenal is a powerup. Mangekyou is not a powerup but rather his own Kekkei Genkai unlike Naruto who learned Sage Mode in how many days compared to Jiraiya who died having yet master it which seems more to me as a "powerup". Remember Sasuke chose the quick path to power for his goal nothing more nothing less. Now, If Orochimaru did not brand him with the Ten no Juin then he would have continued on with his team as he was derailing himself off of his vendetta which displeased Orochimaru due to his desire for an Uchiha body therefore tempted Sasuke into more power. In my opinion, I believe that if Itachi did not force Sasuke into revenge than he would have been a normal shinobi. This is exactly evident as he was derailing himself and was why Orochimaru did what he did so that the temptation would lure Sasuke to him (not blaming Itachi out of spite as he did it with good intention but unfortunately turned sour as Sasuke sprouted an undying will of vengeance). I love how people especially haters blame Sasuke (which I am not disregarding his faults) but rather saying he is ultimately this way as a result of the three people (Itachi/Orochimaru/Madara) who forced him into that path as he was taken advantage of his mentality. When Itachi activated Tsukuyomi that dreaded night, it indeed ended the innocent child that was Sasuke and from then on out formed the Sasuke that we have here today. He is a mental case much like that of Madara/Nagato who are/were insane but thought that their actions were truly correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    This thread has no point whatsoever..

    I will give you an example following by your criterium:

    - Minato gave the Fox power to Naruto

    - Jiraiya gave him rasengan then

    - Kakashi and yamato gave him RasenShuriken

    - Pa gave him Sage Mode..

    Only thing he got by himself was the Kage Bushin then...
    Nothing less from someone who states logic and facts to back up his posts ^.^ Sumimasen Kenshin-dono, I have to spread but I will give you a rep as soon as possible as you’re deserving of one!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mino View Post
    i'm not a troll, and u it use as a excuse not to admit that you were wrong..
    Incorrect, from your displayed behavior it is no wonder why Kenshin would call you this. He simply gave facts and you chose to either debate them or say that he is "wrong" when did indeed spoke facts out of the manga. In other words, this is the behavior of a troll and is why he called you that as you’re deserving of the infamous title.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mino View Post
    because sasuke deserves it?
    Did you not say that Kenshin was a Sasuke fanboy/Naruto hater? Yet you yourself say that Sasuke deserves insolent behavior from people but then that just means that you are a hater of Sasuke yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpism View Post
    And if Naruto didn't have any powerup's he wouldn't be strong either, and if Shikamaru didn't have a shadow he'd just be a smart person, and if Neji didn't have Byakugan he's just sit there reading books.

    You play to your strengths, IF Naruto didn't have Kyuubi does this mean he'd be weak, in compairison yes AND no. If he didn't have Kyuubi he wouldn't have been able to do anything he has done to this day. He woudln't have mastered Rasen Shuriken in a short time, he wouldn't have won the fight against Zabuza or Pein or Kakuzu. He would have been a 100% different Shinobi. Same goes for Sasuke, if he didn't have Kakashi to teach him Chidori he would have played to his strengths so we would have seen an adapted version of his fire jutsu and wires. IF Shikamaru didn't have shadow jutsu he would be profissiant in something else. You can't assume they'd suck or they'd be bad if they didn't have something. Sasuke COULD have been a better ninja if he didn't have Chidori, you never know WHAT he would have done.
    This was an epic counter if not solution to this thread’s point. I couldn’t really say it any better than you ^.^ A rep for you for such a deserving post.
     
         
    Last edited by Kuroi Honoo; 01-31-2010 at 04:31 PM.

  7. #32
    Kurama the unchained NineTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    NineTailedSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    280
    Location
    florida
    Smokin purp with grandpa toad.
     

    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mino View Post
    and naruto actually trained for all that... he wasnt given anything exept the kyubii, which he trains to supress
    Right! The kyuubi has always been a hindrance for Naruto his whole life.

    -His training has always suffered leeding him to believe he was an inferior ninja(Dumb as some call him).

    -The Kyubi chakra destabilized his chakra his whole life making him work that much harder for what he has.

    -Just wait till he puts a leash on the pooch.

    -Sauske will cry rivers of blood trying to keep up.
     
         

  8. #33
    Narutard Sharpism's Avatar
    Status
    Sharpism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,005
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Mangekyo Sharingan can supress Kyuubi's chakra. Naruto WON'T be able to rely on a Biju's Chakra for this fight.

    Just because Kyuubi has hindered Naruto in SOME aspects that doesn't mean that Naruto would be better off without a Biju inside of him. Minato did this for a reason. In essence it has hindered nothing more then how well Naruto can control his own chakra.

    Go back to ALL of Naruto's fights and ask yourself if he wasn't a Jinchiriki would he have been able to win that fight? Because I bet most of those answers are No he wouldn't be able to. The LARGE sum of chakra he has is BECAUSE of Kyuubi. This allows him to have 5, 6, 7, or even a 1000 Kage Bunshin with little to no hindered strength on his side.

    Remember a Shadow Clone splits your chakra, thats why you don't see normal Ninja use it too much because it's virutally suicide, thus why it was a forbidden Shadow jutsu. Naruto wouldn't have been able to save everyone he did if he WASN'T a Jinchuriki.
     
         

  9. #34
    Narutard Sharpism's Avatar
    Status
    Sharpism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,005
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    its not really summoning snake and lightning jutsu which he learnt through that sharingan which just GIVES the user jutsu.
    its the actual power ups like the curse mark, eye techs then somehow infinate chakra and hawk summons.
    He didn't LEARN anything from the Sharingan early on, only after you OBTAIN Mangekyo do you open the door for Dojutsu.
    Cuse Mark Power Up = Kyuubi Cloak
    Chidori = Rasengan
    Advancements on Chidori = Rasen Shuriken
    Infinite Chakra Reserves [Sasuke got most of this through Curse Mark. IDK how he's pumping out crap now.] = Kyuubi Chakra
    Hawk Summon / Snake Summon = Frog Summon
    Mangekyo Sharingan Dojutsu = Moving SageMode

    You ALL complain about these sort of things, but what do you think Sasuke was doing through the time skip? Just napping? He was training as well. Though we see more of Naruto training then Sasuke because NARUTO IS THE MAIN CHARACTER if the series followed Sasuke we'd be reading "Sasuke" and not "Naruto"
     
         

  10. #35
    Typhon's Avatar
    Status
    Typhon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15,174
    Location
    Konohagakure
    We Do Not Sow
     



    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTailedSage View Post
    Right! The kyuubi has always been a hindrance for Naruto his whole life.

    -His training has always suffered leeding him to believe he was an inferior ninja(Dumb as some call him).

    -The Kyubi chakra destabilized his chakra his whole life making him work that much harder for what he has.

    -Just wait till he puts a leash on the pooch.

    -Sauske will cry rivers of blood trying to keep up.
    If Naruto didn't have the Kyuubi he would be dead right now.....so it may have been a hindrance in terms of social connections as a child, but now its the reason hes alive and also the reason the village hails him as a hero.'

    The Kyuubi chakra was a non-factor when he was training, in fact if anything it was helpful. The chakra didn't come out unless Naruto was have an emotional issue, or his normal chakra was depleted. Under normal conditions he didn't have to use any energy to suppress the chakra because Minato's seal did that for him.



    Its stupid to complain about some of these power ups. Take Mangekyo for example. Sasuke had been trying to unlock this ability ever since Itachi killed the Uchiha clan. How long did that take him, from that moment until he killed Itachi? 10 years? 10 years of endless training? He could have unlocked it by killing Naruto, but he didn't, he chose to take a different path. And finally after all of this when he unlocks it, you guys say its a random power up? No.

    Then there is lightning and fire elements. Sasuke worked hard to master these elements. Once again he trained for many years to get the control to use them effectively. Just because Kishi didn't waste a chapter to show Sasuke learning every one of his jutsu, doesn't mean he didn't train.

    The only powerups I think you can sort of say, "well thats not really fair" are the latest hawk summoning (even Madara was like, WTZF!?) and the curse seal.
     
         

  11. #36
    Narutard Sharpism's Avatar
    Status
    Sharpism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,005
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    And even still the Curse Seal was part of the plot. Lmfao, without that I'm sure Sasuke would still be in Konoha and learning from Kakashi. LOL
     
         

  12. #37
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,821
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    This thread has no point.

    Another thing is that his dad taught him the Katon Gokakyuu Fireball.

    His learning of the Chidori was fair, because he was TAUGHT that.

    Same thing with his training with Orochimaru. He TRAINED.

    Mangekyo Sharingan may have been given to him by Itachi, but Mangekyo Sharingan is technically a powerup because you don't train for it. You MURDER for it. Had Sasuke killed Naruto at the Valley of the End when Naruto was knocked out, he would have probably gained it there. So either way, he would have gained it.

    So your telling me that when somebody TEACHES you something, you unfairly get it?

    Then half the jutsu in Naruto would be a powerup! Most jutsu have more than one user, and a good portion them were taught.

    Kakashi for example has copied over 1000 jutsu, but nobody calls them "powerups".
     
         

  13. #38
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,821
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    If Naruto didn't have the Kyuubi he would be dead right now.....so it may have been a hindrance in terms of social connections as a child, but now its the reason hes alive and also the reason the village hails him as a hero.'

    The Kyuubi chakra was a non-factor when he was training, in fact if anything it was helpful. The chakra didn't come out unless Naruto was have an emotional issue, or his normal chakra was depleted. Under normal conditions he didn't have to use any energy to suppress the chakra because Minato's seal did that for him.



    Its stupid to complain about some of these power ups. Take Mangekyo for example. Sasuke had been trying to unlock this ability ever since Itachi killed the Uchiha clan. How long did that take him, from that moment until he killed Itachi? 10 years? 10 years of endless training? He could have unlocked it by killing Naruto, but he didn't, he chose to take a different path. And finally after all of this when he unlocks it, you guys say its a random power up? No.

    Then there is lightning and fire elements. Sasuke worked hard to master these elements. Once again he trained for many years to get the control to use them effectively. Just because Kishi didn't waste a chapter to show Sasuke learning every one of his jutsu, doesn't mean he didn't train.

    The only powerups I think you can sort of say, "well thats not really fair" are the latest hawk summoning (even Madara was like, WTZF!?) and the curse seal.
    I actually did not read your post until mine was finished, but they are very similar.

    I agree with you, I'm tired of people being like "he woulda been dead if Kakashi hadn't taught him Chidori."

    WTF? Kakashi woulda been dead if the fourth hadn't taught him how to be a ninja.

    Key word. TAUGHT. The Sharingan may have sped up the process, but thats ITS ability.
    I really don't know if the hawk summoning is really something you have to train for. I mean Sasuke (albiet with Orochimarus influence) was able to summon snakes. So he already had experience summoning. All he'd have to do is get a hawk contract and sign it, do a few hawk summons to know whose who, and he'd have it in the bag.
     
         
    Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 02-01-2010 at 02:54 AM.

  14. #39
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,821
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpism View Post
    Mangekyo Sharingan can supress Kyuubi's chakra. Naruto WON'T be able to rely on a Biju's Chakra for this fight.

    Just because Kyuubi has hindered Naruto in SOME aspects that doesn't mean that Naruto would be better off without a Biju inside of him. Minato did this for a reason. In essence it has hindered nothing more then how well Naruto can control his own chakra.

    Go back to ALL of Naruto's fights and ask yourself if he wasn't a Jinchiriki would he have been able to win that fight? Because I bet most of those answers are No he wouldn't be able to. The LARGE sum of chakra he has is BECAUSE of Kyuubi. This allows him to have 5, 6, 7, or even a 1000 Kage Bunshin with little to no hindered strength on his side.

    Remember a Shadow Clone splits your chakra, thats why you don't see normal Ninja use it too much because it's virutally suicide, thus why it was a forbidden Shadow jutsu. Naruto wouldn't have been able to save everyone he did if he WASN'T a Jinchuriki.
    Not to be a ****, but I disagree. I may be eating these words later on. But the Sharingan has the ability to control the Nine-Tails. If Naruto had full control of the Kyuubi, I don't think the MS would be able to do anything.

    The reason why I believe that Sasuke was able to surpress the Kyuubi chakra within Naruto when they reunited was because even in his basic jinchuuriki form, Naruto is susceptible to the Kyuubis influence. Take his fight with Deidara for example, where he was gruff and acting on more animalish impulses in just his basic form.

    This means a bit of the Kyuubi is in Narutos basic jinchuuriki form. Since Naruto is inept at controlling the Kyuubi, Sasuke was able to surpress it.

    We see with Killer Bee, when he fully transforms he keeps his mind and is able to talk because he is in full control, and he is just using the chakra.

    The MS does NOT have the ability to alter chakra.That would be stupid because then the Uchiha clan would be invincible. So Naruto using the Kyuubis chakra would be safe, so long as he could CONTROL it.

    Not only that, but since a little bit of the Kyuubis chakra is already mixed in with Narutos chakra, the Uchiha would be able to enter his subconscious and control the Kyuubi from Naruto as they please. Maybe they would make him transform full Nine-Tails and just control it, which would be cheap.

    Minato also sealed the Kyuubi inside Naruto so that Naruto could combat Madara. If he knew that Madara was controlling the Kyuubi, then I doubt he would have told Naruto that using it in a battle against him would help.
     
         
    Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 02-01-2010 at 03:06 AM.

  15. #40
    Narutard Sharpism's Avatar
    Status
    Sharpism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,005
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Cheap? Madara controlled Kyuubi before. The Biju are nothing more then Chakra split form Jubi - Ten Tails, They all take traits from him and they don't have a physical form, they in essence are PURE chakra. [Else we would have seen a body of Kyuubi.]

    As we seen just because KB controls Hachibi doesn't mean it doesn't have a say or influence on what it does itself. KB and Hachibi coexist as we seen Hachibi get KB out of Tsukyomi. This means it is STILL there, it doesn't disappear. If a Sharingan user can control the Kyuubi's chakra whats to say that even if Naruto had control over Kyuubi that Sasuke couldn't just control Kyuubi's Chakra and Supresses it?

    What would be "Cheap" would expect Sasuke to fight Ninetails THEN Naruto and win. It'll be an even playing ground, even if Naruto CAN use Kyuubi I don't think he will. Remember what Yamato told him. "If you want to save Sasuke, do it with your own power. If you want to see Sasuke again, look through your own eyes, not the Kyuubi's"
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •