Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 29
  1. #1
    ...Mmmm~!?♥ Vampy's Avatar
    Status
    Vampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Your Pants
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    Morality is a delusion.
    Remember that when any of you
    speak to me.
     

    Next Straw-Hat Member or... Members?

    Now, I see that everyone wants either, Kinemon or Momonosuke to join the SH crew.
    Honestly I would prefer it to be a girl since its only, Robin and Nami being the only females in the crew. Oda, doesn't seem to care even if female fans want it, I know I do. Oda, said in interviews that this is not a manga meant for girls so he pretty much doesn't care. It's for boys! Shonen, k?

    Ask yourself this question and think of yourself asking, Oda this question.
    Why the hell did, Oda bring these characters into the manga in the first place? Why a Swordsmen who has a famous nick name while being about as strong as, Brook? Why a devil fruit user that can create clothes? Then there's the son. Why give him a devil fruit ability that's nice to look at yet still quite mysterious? Is he just going to pull another Vivi, and Karoo again? Most people think so right? One thing we know is, Oda always does the unpredictable yet most predict it will be another, Vivi & Karoo thing.

    It usually turns out wrong, our predictions right? What if the reason, Oda introduced them is because they are actually the next straw-hats? It's so convenient. Kinemon, is full of pride and honor. He's loyal to death. We found that out immediately. Kinemon, has a funny and unique personality and he's a perv like, Brook and Sanji. He acts weird all the time saying that pain doesn't hurt, it itches.

    I can see Straw-Hat pirate written all over his character and personality.

    We have, Momonosuke. He obeys his father and he's the only one that gets under, Luffy's skin. I can see him and Luffy always fighting in a silly humorous way. To top it off he's a mystical dragon! He can even fly. He's so cute too
    He teases the 3 perverts rubbing against, Robins and Nami's breast. It's funny. He also had a katana when he was first shown. Not sure what happened to it though. He did lose all his clothes as well.

    They both fit in so perfectly. They do have some mysterious motives and this, Kanjuurou person is even more mysterious. Why didn't, Oda show his face? Who the hell could he really be?

    Anyways, it seems like they are the most obvious next Straw-Hats though I'm not sure yet completely myself. It seems they have a mysterious past but remember that, Luffy always saves the life of his next crew-mate and they fight along side the Straw-Hats then, Luffy ends up getting attached to them and asks them to join his crew. It always repeats. Seems like, Kinemon was captured. Uh-oh... Who's going to save him? Looks, like, Kinemon's past is going to be revealed and Luffy will end up saving him. Doflamingo, isn't the only big thing going down on dressrosa.

    Again, who the hell is, Kanjuurou? Why did, Oda hide his face?


    Anyways, what do you guys think of all this?
     
         
    Last edited by Vampy; 06-18-2013 at 06:25 PM.

  2. #2
    Academy Student
    Status
    TommyDunns is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Next Straw-Hat Member or... Members?

    I wouldn't really mind seeing how they're kinda strong and all. Don't you think 3 swordsmen is kind of redundant for the SHs?
     
         

  3. #3
    ...Mmmm~!?♥ Vampy's Avatar
    Status
    Vampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Your Pants
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    Morality is a delusion.
    Remember that when any of you
    speak to me.
     

    Re: Next Straw-Hat Member or... Members?

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyDunns View Post
    I wouldn't really mind seeing how they're kinda strong and all. Don't you think 3 swordsmen is kind of redundant for the SHs?
    Most pirate crews in one piece are majority, Swordsmen. To top it off this is their second half voyage. The first to join was, Zoro a Swordsmen. Who's the first to show being like, Zoro saying he hates pirates and finding out these pirates are different (good). Coincidence or is, Oda giving us a hint? Hates pirates, Swordsmen? Obvious hint. Oda, loves doing things like that.
     
         
    Last edited by Vampy; 06-18-2013 at 01:38 PM.

  4. #4
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Posts
    8,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Re: Next Straw-Hat Member or... Members?

    No I want Jimbe to join the crew!
     
         

  5. #5
    ...Mmmm~!?♥ Vampy's Avatar
    Status
    Vampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Your Pants
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    Morality is a delusion.
    Remember that when any of you
    speak to me.
     

    Re: Next Straw-Hat Member or... Members?

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutohokage7 View Post
    No I want Jimbe to join the crew!
    He will. I can explain why he will join as well. He's going to be back during the, Big Mam arc. Anyways, talk about, Kinemon and Momonosuke for now. I'll make a thread about, Jinbei tomorrow.
     
         
    Last edited by Vampy; 06-18-2013 at 01:36 PM.

  6. #6
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Next Straw-Hat Member or... Members?

    Nice read and Plus rep for the efforts........

    But Oda confirmed in one of his interviews that the next SH would be a female which sure was not good since I wanted Marco or Sabo to be the next SH. So it would be interesting how the things will turn out now on
     
         

  7. #7
    ...Mmmm~!?♥ Vampy's Avatar
    Status
    Vampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Your Pants
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    Morality is a delusion.
    Remember that when any of you
    speak to me.
     

    Re: Next Straw-Hat Member or... Members?

    Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    Nice read and Plus rep for the efforts........

    But Oda confirmed in one of his interviews that the next SH would be a female which sure was not good since I wanted Marco or Sabo to be the next SH. So it would be interesting how the things will turn out now on
    People have been saying that for a long time and no one has provided proof of it. There's no reason to believe that.
     
         
    Last edited by Vampy; 06-18-2013 at 04:04 PM.

  8. #8
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Next Straw-Hat Member or... Members?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vampy View Post
    People have been saying that for a long time and no one has provided proof of it. There's no reason to believe that.
    Well if you say so then I would love to see Marco or Sabo join SH crew it would be great. Marco being the Mythical zoan it would awesome if he joins in since he fun loving guys. Even CC is get along with Ussop and I love the fact he and Ussop are having nice conversations thanks to Sadistic Law and Robin
     
         

  9. #9
    ...Mmmm~!?♥ Vampy's Avatar
    Status
    Vampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Your Pants
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    Morality is a delusion.
    Remember that when any of you
    speak to me.
     

    Re: Next Straw-Hat Member or... Members?

    Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    Well if you say so then I would love to see Marco or Sabo join SH crew it would be great. Marco being the Mythical zoan it would awesome if he joins in since he fun loving guys. Even CC is get along with Ussop and I love the fact he and Ussop are having nice conversations thanks to Sadistic Law and Robin
    I've read things on the Internet by really smart people and most of their analysis show that, Jewelry Bonney may become a SH pirate. It kinda makes sense actually. She hates BB and she doesn't have a crew anymore. Jinbei, as well.
     
         
    Last edited by Vampy; 06-18-2013 at 04:22 PM.

  10. #10
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Next Straw-Hat Member or... Members?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vampy View Post
    I've read things on the Internet by really smart people and most of their analysis show that, Jewelry Bonney may become a SH pirate. It kinda makes sense actually. She hates BB and she doesn't have a crew anymore. Jinbei, as well.
    Jewelry Bonney huh seems legit if the interview is true and she can fit in as well but she is imprisoned in Impel Down I guess when she was caught by Akainu
     
         

  11. #11
    ...Mmmm~!?♥ Vampy's Avatar
    Status
    Vampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Your Pants
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    Morality is a delusion.
    Remember that when any of you
    speak to me.
     

    Re: Next Straw-Hat Member or... Members?

    Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    Jewelry Bonney huh seems legit if the interview is true and she can fit in as well but she is imprisoned in Impel Down I guess when she was caught by Akainu
    She got away somehow. You should recheck the manga.
    She was shown recently reading the newspaper on a winter island about, Luffy and Laws alliance.
     
         

  12. #12
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: Next Straw-Hat Member or... Members?

    Whom I think will join the strawhat crew:
    Jinbei
    Vivi
    Rebecca
    Monet
    The toy Soldier

    But the next strawhats will be the latter three I listed. I think it is possible they could all join at one time.

    Monet:

    remember this attack?

    yeah well take a look at the top panel here!

    why would they be under the ocean? she is obviously around , either flying or in the ship

    i believe it is forshadowing that monet is still alive and well , and is still a candidate for the next strawhat

    she could be the person on the ship

    just a quick show of things i just noticed

    If she isn't on the ship then a Tattonta person is ; however the people on the boat are screwed against the DD family so I am convinced Monet will be there and help fight them off , she will bring the knowledge of Astronomy.

    She further helped CHOPPER previously.


    As you can see she saw Chopper and let him escape , the paper is probably a vivre card in order for Monet to follow him across the seas. Hence a possibility of her being nearby.


    Jinbei:
    Said he would in future once he has taken care of his own affairs.

    Vivi:
    Just think the group will come back for her at some point...

    Rebecca:

    If Luffy wins the tournament I'm certain that Rebecca will join his crew.

    She seems to be greatly affected by things going on around her ; she may not show it but she restrained from fighting the gladiators here:

    which demonstrate multiple qualities of your average SH:
    -Strong will/Mindset
    -She has a sad back story which is further demonstrated here:

    As she broke down and burst into tears indicating she has entered the tournament for a meaningful purpose. Unlike others which entered for the glory and fame , her purpose is to win the prize in order to kill Doflamingo (one of the SH enemies , therefore they will be on the same side).

    However I believe the next female member must be a logia user. If Luffy wins the Tournament he can give the fruit to Rebecca , if they are friends he would be happy with her using its power. And as a rookie devil fruit user she will not be too overpowered.


    She and the soldier (which i will call Sol from now on) are clearly close. If she joins he will too , if he joins she will too.

    Sol:

    Seems to me like another member whom could fit in with the crew quite nicely. His known traits:
    -Disrespects authority (just like Luffy,Zoro and Sanji in particular with no regard to a hierarchical system or policing etc.)


    -He knows how to use Rokushiki and is therefore not week , however we do not know how strong he is


    -He is quite a silly/goofy character


    -And because the crew is very bizarre with people from many walks of life : He is a toy ; he would fit in with a crew including: A living skeleton , a Cyborg , a Rubber man and a talking Reindeer

    -He lost his leg in the past so he clearly has a sad back story , and guess what? So does every other member of the strawhats!


    To finish things off he is trying to assist Franky in every way he can which forshadows either him joining or friendship in the future chapters. However unlike Kinemon he is elligable to join because Kinemon has a son who is too young to be a pirate and I doubt kinemon would let him , but if he joins so would Momonosuke ; therefore Kinemon is out of the question which leaves Vivi as the closest comparison. But I think she too will join.

    He has a great understanding of the law , so maybe he could be a lawyer or the one that maintains order on the ship if he joins?



    NOTE: I would prefer Kinemon and Momonosuke to join Laws crew instead of the Strawhats
     
         
    Last edited by rinnemaki; 06-18-2013 at 04:46 PM.

  13. #13
    ...Mmmm~!?♥ Vampy's Avatar
    Status
    Vampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Your Pants
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    Morality is a delusion.
    Remember that when any of you
    speak to me.
     

    Re: Next Straw-Hat Member or... Members?

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    Whom I think will join the strawhat crew:
    Jinbei
    Vivi
    Rebecca
    Monet
    The toy Soldier

    But the next strawhats will be the latter three I listed. I think it is possible they could all join at one time.
    U
    Monet:

    remember this attack?

    yeah well take a look at the top panel here!

    why would they be under the ocean? she is obviously around , either flying or in the ship

    i believe it is forshadowing that monet is still alive and well , and is still a candidate for the next strawhat

    she could be the person on the ship

    just a quick show of things i just noticed

    If she isn't on the ship then a Tattonta person is ; however the people on the boat are screwed against the DD family so I am convinced Monet will be there and help fight them off , she will bring the knowledge of Astronomy.

    She further helped CHOPPER previously.


    As you can see she saw Chopper and let him escape , the paper is probably a vivre card in order for Monet to follow him across the seas. Hence a possibility of her being nearby.


    Jinbei:
    Said he would in future once he has taken care of his own affairs.

    Vivi:
    Just think the group will come back for her at some point...

    Rebecca:

    If Luffy wins the tournament I'm certain that Rebecca will join his crew.

    She seems to be greatly affected by things going on around her ; she may not show it but she restrained from fighting the gladiators here:

    which demonstrate multiple qualities of your average SH:
    -Strong will/Mindset
    -She has a sad back story which is further demonstrated here:

    As she broke down and burst into tears indicating she has entered the tournament for a meaningful purpose. Unlike others which entered for the glory and fame , her purpose is to win the prize in order to kill Doflamingo (one of the SH enemies , therefore they will be on the same side).

    However I believe the next female member must be a logia user. If Luffy wins the Tournament he can give the fruit to Rebecca , if they are friends he would be happy with her using its power. And as a rookie devil fruit user she will not be too overpowered.


    She and the soldier (which i will call Sol from now on) are clearly close. If she joins he will too , if he joins she will too.

    Sol:

    Seems to me like another member whom could fit in with the crew quite nicely. His known traits:
    -Disrespects authority (just like Luffy,Zoro and Sanji in particular with no regard to a hierarchical system or policing etc.)


    -He knows how to use Rokushiki and is therefore not week , however we do not know how strong he is


    -He is quite a silly/goofy character


    -And because the crew is very bizarre with people from many walks of life : He is a toy ; he would fit in with a crew including: A living skeleton , a Cyborg , a Rubber man and a talking Reindeer

    -He lost his leg in the past so he clearly has a sad back story , and guess what? So does every other member of the strawhats!


    To finish things off he is trying to assist Franky in every way he can which forshadows either him joining or friendship in the future chapters. However unlike Kinemon he is elligable to join because Kinemon has a son who is too young to be a pirate and I doubt kinemon would let him , but if he joins so would Momonosuke ; therefore Kinemon is out of the question which leaves Vivi as the closest comparison. But I think she too will join.

    He has a great understanding of the law , so maybe he could be a lawyer or the one that maintains order on the ship if he joins?



    NOTE: I would prefer Kinemon and Momonosuke to join Laws crew instead of the Strawhats
    The only person you mentioned that makes sense is, Jinbei.
     
         

  14. #14
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: Next Straw-Hat Member or... Members?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vampy View Post
    The only person you mentioned that makes sense is, Jinbei.
    Actually they all made sense. You might just struggle to accept others opinions if they differentiate outside your own ; I simply used evidence ( which caused my opinions to be how they are ) collectively and implemented into a single explanation of my opinions, how did the post not make sense?
     
         
    Last edited by rinnemaki; 06-18-2013 at 05:12 PM.

  15. #15
    ...Mmmm~!?♥ Vampy's Avatar
    Status
    Vampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Your Pants
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    Morality is a delusion.
    Remember that when any of you
    speak to me.
     

    Re: Next Straw-Hat Member or... Members?

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    Actually they all made sense. You might just struggle to accept others opinions if they differentiate outside your own ; I simply used evidence ( which caused my opinions to be how they are ) collectively and implemented into a single explanation of my opinions, how did the post not make sense?
    No. I don't care about opinions, nor do I care for my own.

    Ask yourself this. What kind of quality that every SH has to have to be a crew member.
    Loyalty
    Dreams
    Unique personality.

    -Rebecca, wants to live with, Sol and he wants to protect her. She has been ruled out and sol.

    -Monet tried to kill the SH's and she's a part of, Doflamingo's crew, plus her heart was stabbed when she tried to commit suicide for him to kill our beloved straw hats. She also tried to convince those poor children to eat drugged candy.

    -Vivi, is a princess and said she will stay and fulfill her duties.

    Jinbei, said he will join later.
    So yeah, you should put facts into your opinions otherwise they make no sense.
     
         
    Last edited by Vampy; 06-18-2013 at 05:26 PM.

  16. #16
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: Next Straw-Hat Member or... Members?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vampy View Post
    No. I don't care about opinions, nor do I care for my own.

    Ask yourself this. What kind of quality that every SH has to have to be a crew member.
    Loyalty
    Dreams
    Unique personality.

    -Rebecca, wants to live with, Sol and he wants to protect her. She has been ruled out and sol.

    -Monet tried to kill the SH's and she's a part of, Doflamingo's crew, plus her heart was stabbed when she tried to commit suicide for him to kill our beloved straw hats. She also tried to convince those poor children to eat drugged candy.

    -Vivi, is a princess and said she will stay and fulfill her duties.

    Said he will join later.
    So yeah, you should put facts into your opinions otherwise they make no sense.
    Rebecca and Sol have got individual personalities ; Rebecca is the only character in the series who behaves like both Nami and Robin in one.

    Sol on the other hand is just bonkers.

    Those two are loyal to each other and we do not know about their loyalty really because they have not had the chance to demonstrate loyalty (because they're fugitives and criminals)

    Monet could pull a Robin and change sides ; she is definitely alive as I previously demonstrated. And she helped Chopper.
     
         

  17. #17
    ...Mmmm~!?♥ Vampy's Avatar
    Status
    Vampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Your Pants
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    Morality is a delusion.
    Remember that when any of you
    speak to me.
     

    Re: Next Straw-Hat Member or... Members?

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    Rebecca and Sol have got individual personalities ; Rebecca is the only character in the series who behaves like both Nami and Robin in one.

    Sol on the other hand is just bonkers.

    Those two are loyal to each other and we do not know about their loyalty really because they have not had the chance to demonstrate loyalty (because they're fugitives and criminals)

    Monet could pull a Robin and change sides ; she is definitely alive as I previously demonstrated. And she helped Chopper.
    No sense at all. Her personality doesn't match either of theirs.
    The fact that her desire to kill, Doflamingo so she can be with, Sol a toy shows she's completely different from them.
    She already cried out her hearts desire and it wasn't "I want to be a pirate". Are you a personality specialist? You aren't, are you?

    You just said they are loyal to each other. You just said we do not know if they're loyal to each other because they haven't demonstrated it. You just said the complete opposite to both.

    Nothing has been said about her being a criminal.

    Oda, hasn't confirm her to be alive. You have no facts and everything you've said is baseless senseless.

    Monet, didn't help, Chopper she ignored him.

    Now it's time for you to post images and facts and things that actually make sense otherwise it will continue to be senseless.


    Oda, has never added a crew member who's personality resembled one another. They are all unique characters.
     
         
    Last edited by Vampy; 06-18-2013 at 05:41 PM.

  18. #18
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: Next Straw-Hat Member or... Members?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vampy View Post
    No sense at all. Her personality doesn't match either of theirs.
    The fact that her desire to kill, Doflamingo so she can be with, Sol a toy shows she's completely different from them.
    She already cried out her hearts desire and it wasn't "I want to be a pirate". Are you a personality specialist? You aren't, are you?

    You just said they are loyal to each other. You just said we do not know if they're loyal to each other because they haven't demonstrated it. You just said the complete opposite to both.

    Nothing has been said about her being a criminal.

    Oda, hasn't confirm her to be alive. You have no facts and everything you've said is baseless senseless.

    Monet, didn't help, Chopper she ignored him.

    Now it's time for you to post images and facts and things that actually make sense otherwise it will continue to be senseless.


    Oda, has never added a crew member who's personality resembled one another. They are all unique characters.
    Learn to read. They are loyal to eachother , but they have not demonstrated loyalty to everyone else.

    If Sol is a fugitive then Rebecca is too seeing as they are so close.

    Nami did not want to be a pirate. She cried her eyes out in the Arlong Park arc. Guess what else? Not all Straw Hats are loyal. Robin was never loyal before joining the crew. Nami did not appear loyal at first , but we where wrong ; therefore you jumped to a conclusion far too quickly. On top of that she seems sensible and has self control and can restrain herself from taking rash actions (just like Robin coincidentally). I have some analysis skills which you clearly don't , I'm not a specialist but it appears I can make clearer judgements with better evidence and analysis.

    Monet is almost certainly the one who gave Chopper the paper. You didn't even read my post did you? Must I post it again just so you can see? Go back. Chopper never saw Monet previously. He is given something which looks like a vivre card , Monet watches him escape. Therefore he did not know who it was that gave him the paper. The vivre card could have shown Chopper the direction he needed to go as the paper showed him directions etc. Not only this but explain why Oda drew a load of giant snow rabbits under the boat please. You can't , the logical explanation is Monet has a vivre card which follows Chopper. Therefore she is nearby.

    My whole post has legitimate images etc. Want me to show you all of them again and give a lengthy and patronizing paragraph about each one going from the very basics? I doubt you do ; so just agree with me when I say my pictures make sense and you simply cannot comprehend my post because you cannot understand why people have different opinions to yours.

    GG bro.

    Edit: Monet is seemingly alive because there are snow rabbits under the ship in one of the previously posted panels. She gave Chopper paper which I think is a vivre card which explains that the snow rabbits would be there if she is close by and she could find them , every time you state Monet is not alive i will simply remind you of those rabbits until the fact they where illustrated sinks in.
     
         
    Last edited by rinnemaki; 06-18-2013 at 06:38 PM.

  19. #19
    ...Mmmm~!?♥ Vampy's Avatar
    Status
    Vampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Your Pants
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    Morality is a delusion.
    Remember that when any of you
    speak to me.
     

    Re: Next Straw-Hat Member or... Members?

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    Learn to read. They are loyal to eachother , but they have not demonstrated loyalty to everyone else.

    If Sol is a fugitive then Rebecca is too seeing as they are so close.

    Nami did not want to be a pirate. She cried her eyes out in the Arlong Park arc. Guess what else? Not all Straw Hats are loyal. Robin was never loyal before joining the crew. Nami did not appear loyal at first , but we where wrong ; therefore you jumped to a conclusion far too quickly. On top of that she seems sensible and has self control and can restrain herself from taking rash actions (just like Robin coincidentally). I have some analysis skills which you clearly don't , I'm not a specialist but it appears I can make clearer judgements with better evidence and analysis.

    Monet is almost certainly the one who gave Chopper the paper. You didn't even read my post did you? Must I post it again just so you can see? Go back. Chopper never saw Monet previously. He is given something which looks like a vivre card , Monet watches him escape. Therefore he did not know who it was that gave him the paper. The vivre card could have shown Chopper the direction he needed to go as the paper showed him directions etc. Not only this but explain why Oda drew a load of giant snow rabbits under the boat please. You can't , the logical explanation is Monet has a vivre card which follows Chopper. Therefore she is nearby.

    My whole post has legitimate images etc. Want me to show you all of them again and give a lengthy and patronizing paragraph about each one going from the very basics? I doubt you do ; so just agree with me when I say my pictures make sense and you simply cannot comprehend my post because you cannot understand why people have different opinions to yours.

    GG bro.
    Nothing you said makes sense.
    Take your opinion elsewhere until you bring proof instead of what you think.
     
         

  20. #20
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: Next Straw-Hat Member or... Members?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vampy View Post
    Nothing you said makes sense.
    Take your opinion elsewhere until you bring proof instead of what you think.
    I brang proof. You just refuse to read it.
     
         

  21. #21
    The Original Trapper Impεrius's Avatar
    Status
    Impεrius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sesame Street
    Posts
    5,519
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trapppin with my sis.
     

    Re: Next Straw-Hat Member or... Members?

    I see Enel joining the strawhats
     
         

  22. #22
    ...Mmmm~!?♥ Vampy's Avatar
    Status
    Vampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Your Pants
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    Morality is a delusion.
    Remember that when any of you
    speak to me.
     

    Re: Next Straw-Hat Member or... Members?

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    I brang proof. You just refuse to read it.
    Bunnies doesn't show her being alive.
    Her heart being pierced and blood splatting out doesnt say she lived.

    A piece of paper flying to, Chopper doesn't mean she gave it to him.
    Law, could have did that and it also makes more sense. His chains weren't sea stone. No proof that the paper was a vivre card. Nothing about, Rebecca made sense.

    Again, take your opinion elsewhere.
     
         

  23. #23
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: Next Straw-Hat Member or... Members?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vampy View Post
    Bunnies doesn't show her being alive.
    Her heart being pierced and blood splatting out doesnt say she lived.

    A piece of paper flying to, Chopper doesn't mean she gave it to him.
    Law, could have did that and it also makes more sense. His chains weren't sea stone. No proof that the paper was a cuvée card. Nothing about, Rebecca made sense.

    Again, take your opinion elsewhere.
    May I point out you are overlooking the obvious. Let us say vivre cards are good for directions to a desired goal. Chopper got some directions on a small square sheet of paper which happened to coincidentally look like a vivre card. Monet is one of few who would know the directions on that card. She saw him and let him go. She was the only one who could use the snow rabbit attack. There where snow rabbits under the ocean on the voyage to dressrosa.



    It's a devil fruit based attack and snow rabbits with no legs would die in water ; if they're made of snow they cannot die. Explain why they're underneath that ship. Enlighten me and I will take my opinion elsewhere. However if you fail to do so I will disregard everything you say and see you as the incorrect one.
     
         

  24. #24
    ...Mmmm~!?♥ Vampy's Avatar
    Status
    Vampy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Your Pants
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    Morality is a delusion.
    Remember that when any of you
    speak to me.
     

    Re: Next Straw-Hat Member or... Members?

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    May I point out you are overlooking the obvious. Let us say vivre cards are good for directions to a desired goal. Chopper got some directions on a small square sheet of paper which happened to coincidentally look like a vivre card. Monet is one of few who would know the directions on that card. She saw him and let him go. She was the only one who could use the snow rabbit attack. There where snow rabbits under the ocean on the voyage to dressrosa.



    It's a devil fruit based attack and snow rabbits with no legs would die in water ; if they're made of snow they cannot die. Explain why they're underneath that ship. Enlighten me and I will take my opinion elsewhere. However if you fail to do so I will disregard everything you say and see you as the incorrect one.
    I've seen that deal a hundred times.
    Your monumental annoyance has gone far enough. Go make your own post about your girlfriend somewhere else.
     
         

  25. #25
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: Next Straw-Hat Member or... Members?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vampy View Post
    Now, I see that everyone wants either, Kinemon or Momonosuke to join the SH crew.
    Incorrect. More people disagree than agree with your statement.
    Honestly I would prefer it to be a girl since its only, Robin and Nami being the only females in the crew. Oda, doesn't seem to care even if female fans want it, I know I do. Oda, said in interviews that this is not a manga meant for girls so he pretty much doesn't care. It's for boys! Shonen, k?
    The target audience of One Piece (or any HST) is transgender and therefore it is not for boys. But for both genders.
    Ask yourself this question and think of yourself asking, Oda this question.
    Why the hell did, Oda bring these characters into the manga in the first place? Why a Swordsmen who has a famous nick name while being about as strong as, Brook? Why a devil fruit user that can create clothes? Then there's the son. Why give him a devil fruit ability that's nice to look at yet still quite mysterious? Is he just going to pull another Vivi, and Karoo again? Most people think so right? One thing we know is, Oda always does the unpredictable yet most predict it will be another, Vivi & Karoo thing.
    He brought them in to give a larger insight on Wano (which is of massive significance to the story ; anyone with brains could tell that sh!t is going down in Wano too), why did Oda introduce that pirate who died with the neck chain explosion on Sabaody? To die. Characters being introduced doesn't mean they'll be a straw hat , otherwise there would be hundreds of members by now...
    It usually turns out wrong, our predictions right? What if the reason, Oda introduced them is because they are actually the next straw-hats? It's so convenient. Kinemon, is full of pride and honor. He's loyal to death. We found that out immediately. Kinemon, has a funny and unique personality and he's a perv like, Brook and Sanji. He acts weird all the time saying that pain doesn't hurt, it itches.
    read my previous statement.
    I can see Straw-Hat pirate written all over his character and personality.
    I don't see it...
    We have, Momonosuke. He obeys his father and he's the only one that gets under, Luffy's skin. I can see him and Luffy always fighting in a silly humorous way. To top it off he's a mystical dragon! He can even fly. He's so cute too
    He teases the 3 perverts rubbing against, Robins and Nami's breast. It's funny. He also had a katana when he was first shown. Not sure what happened to it though. He did lose all his clothes as well.
    Kinemon is too honorable to allow Momo to join a pirate crew , Momo's safety is of his highest concern. On top of that he's too young to be a pirate and wants to be the Shogun of Wano meaning he will stay there as he has already chosen his path. He's also too weak for the new world at the moment.
    They both fit in so perfectly.
    No they don't....
    They do have some mysterious motives and this, Kanjuurou person is even more mysterious. Why didn't, Oda show his face? Who the hell could he really be?
    Only Oda knows who Kanjuurou is , all we know is he is a friend of Kinemons , why ask this without any theories or leads as to whom he is?
    Anyways, it seems like they are the most obvious next Straw-Hats though I'm not sure yet completely myself. It seems they have a mysterious past but remember that, Luffy always saves the life of his next crew-mate and they fight along side the Straw-Hats then, Luffy ends up getting attached to them and asks them to join his crew. It always repeats. Seems like, Kinemon was captured. Uh-oh... Who's going to save him? Looks, like, Kinemon's past is going to be revealed and Luffy will end up saving him. Doflamingo, isn't the only big thing going down on dressrosa.
    Vivi was always theorized to be a straw hat , she didn't become one did she? She may in future but not now , why? Because she chose her walk of life , guess who else did? Momonosuke ; he won't be a pirate. Kinemon won't be a pirate unless he joins Law as there are too many swordsmen in the strawhats and he would fit in with Laws crew as he would only be the second powerful swordsman in that group.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vampy View Post
    I've seen that deal a hundred times.
    Your monumental annoyance has gone far enough. Go make your own post about your girlfriend somewhere else.
    I see... that clearly proves i'm correct as you cannot explain the evidence i granted you to analyse. Good game bro , sadly it appears as though you cannot outshine my opinion or prove why my opinion is not likely. It has been fun ; good luck in future , but your attempts where futile
     
         
    Last edited by rinnemaki; 06-18-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •