Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Here is how I think Naruto story will go!!

Ok guys I've thought of how the story of Naruto will go from here on out...
    If ur not up to date with the manga then you shouldn't be reading in the manga forum to begin with! Here we go:

Naruto would train with Killer Bee giving him control over the Kyuubi. Also some stuff involving him and the key from Jiraiya blabla I dont know the details on how this will go but Naruto will be able to use the Kyuubi like Killer Bee can (or maybe make a deal with it).

?Possible time for another 2-3 year time-skip?

Naruto is Hokage now because he is strong and is more mature (and the people actually like him now after he killed Pain and all) so he's more accepted... Anyways back to my prediction...

Killer Bee is captured by Sasuke(somehow!). Sasuke is able to tap into the statue thing to seal it. Sasuke gets the 8-Tailed Beast from Madara and somehow learns to control it with the Sharingan (he will be able to...) Sasuke finds out that Madara isn't Madara but someone else who stole Madara's eye (I dont care what Kisame said when 'Madara' put his mask down, probably 'Madara' stole the eye after the battle with the 1st and became mizukage because people believed he was Madara becuz of the eye or something)

Sasuke betrays 'Madara'/Real Madara by using the 8-Tailed Beast and his powers and sets off for Konoha. There is no 'ninja-war' yet.

Some battle occurs involving Kabutorochimaru and Sasuke takes place during these events in order for Sasuke to learn use the powers of the 8-Tailed Beast. Could also be that Naruto faces Kabutorochimaru to learn more of his new powers. Or maybe Kabutorochimaru...

Big epic final battle spreading 70 chapters or something: Sasuke attacks Konoha with the Tailed Beast/Beasts while Naruto is not there (protagonists are always gone while the bad guys destroys their friends in animes.. i.e. Nappa&Vegeta, Frieza, Buu, Naruto when Pain invaded Konoha, etc.) It's possible that Naruto has to heal up from fighting the non-sick 100% Kabutorochimaru and his arsenal of jutsus. The Kages arrive to stop the Tailed Beasts, Sasuke struggles a bit to control all the beasts at once but focuses on the 8-Tailed Beast which he learned to control best (maybe it's sealed within him like a host), the Kages seal the beasts while sacrificing themselves or maybe they can beat them or kill them somehow (I doubt it though...). Yamato can stop one of the Beasts with help of his wood jutsus. Kakashi sucks a Tailed Beast into another dimension, Sasuke understands this and kills/hurts Kakashi before he sucks in another. Sakura cries and stuff - Sasuke gets all evil face and Sakura begs him to stop (emotional flashback scenes follow of happy times Sasuke and Sakura). Sasuke stabs Sakura in the back instead of knocking her out like last time when he left the village. Naruto returns to see this and is enraged.

Sasuke uses genjutsu, Naruto breaks it with the use of the host. Sasuke thinks it is funny Naruto can counter this and uses Amaterasu. Naruto is burning! Oh noes Shadow clone! Sasuke knew it wasn't Naruto of course and notices Naruto is going into Sage Mode somewhere else. Sasuke talks about Sakura and killing Kakashi earlier and how the Kages sacrificed themselves enrages Naruto more. Naruto skips Sage Mode and taps into the Kyuubi's power!!
    Epic final duel takes place where Sasuke uses the 8-Tailed Beast to fight Naruto's 9-Tailed Beast and... Kabutorochimaru could be involved making it a three way somehow. Maybe the giant frogs could fight the other tailed beasts (doubt they have a chance though but maybe they got a powerup too lol or maybe Sasuke fails to control all of them, maybe Sasuke can't control any other and the Kages just fail to seal one. Maybe Sasuke needs only the 8-Tailed Beast)

Kabutorochimaru is now dead or not involved at all, Sasuke and Naruto are losing their chakras and are exhausted after fighting for a long time. Real Madara shows up and uses this moment to use some jutsu to split the Tailed Beasts from the hosts, ending the lifes of Sasuke and Naruto. Sakura uses her lasts moments alive for the transfer life jutsu (performed earlier by granny Chiyo) and saves Naruto's life. Naruto watches Sakura's final moments of her asking to forgive Sasuke. Naruto asks Tsunade to save Sasuke. She struggles but eventually does so believing in Naruto. Tsunade dies transfering life to save Sasuke.

Sasuke can't believe he is alive again and decides that he was used as a pawn by the real Madara just to capture the 9-Tailed Beasts. Questions arise as to why he didn't capture the beasts in the first place with that jutsu... Questions quickly die out by some explanation by Zetsu who confirms that Madara needed time to blabla figure out his gameplan blabla made everyone believe he needed people or some war to get everyone to this position blabla destroy ninja world in one blow. Zetsu is destroyed by Sasuke / Naruto team (which shows the potential and power the two has) Zetsu says they have a chance to beat the 10-Tails Madara is awakening / creating if they work together before he dies.

The 10-Tailed Beasts is alive at last! Naruto and Sasuke face it together and somehow they will lose( seriously , who can win if this thing is created ? ). The genjutsu Madara talked about is placed on the moon. Everyone is stuck in a genjutsu. Sasuke is the only one left with the skills and Sharingan power able to break the genjutsu and sacrifices himself to destroy the moon! (Can someone say Piccolo?) Madara attacks Naruto with his Juubi (10tails). Naruto reflects on what Madara has done and all the people who dies and reasons with him. Somehow Madara is talked out of destroying the rest of the ninja world or whatever's left of it and destroys the 10Tails which ends his life (power of the beasts kept him alive).

After a few years...

Story ends with Naruto and Hinata's son being born with the Rinnegan and he creates a new moon. The End. :D

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Here is how I think Naruto story will go!!

I dont think this will happen, as im going sleep now ill post what i think will happen tomorrow, nice story though seems believable

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i feel that kish will make madara sick or he is already illness and there will be no 4th great war :d then there is still kabutoro.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quite a good prediction But I would have liked Naruto and Sasuke to kill Madara, they don't do enough killing - too much talking :mad: But yeah, a very nice prediction

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

u on drugs or something ?

i mean u were on drugs when writing all this stuff ?

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

impossible.nothing more to say

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i just DO NOT see this happening at all,
    sorry to say

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ha! I think some parts wrap up a little too nicely, but I appreciate the effort.

How about this...

Tobi is Sasuke! After learning a time displacement jutsu, Tobi is able to send himself back into the past to ensure his future through Sasuke's hatred, but Naruto's kindness has made Tobi of the future less and less a certain reality, which is why he is incorporeal.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I doubt that Sasuke would learn to control the 8-tails, the connection with the Sharingan and tailed beasts is through the Kyuubi.

Its not totally unagreeable, but I lets just say you have a bit of a vivid imagination, which this story is based on, so I guess you never know.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    I dont think this will happen, as im going sleep now ill post what i think will happen tomorrow, nice story though seems believable
    I guess some things are believable I like the sacrifice thing. I like it when people sacrfice themselves for other it's like the ultimate good deed. Maybe Tsunade and Sakura's role could be replaced though but it would make little sense imo..
    Quote Originally Posted by chakan View Post
    i feel that kish will make madara sick or he is already illness and there will be no 4th great war :d then there is still kabutoro.
    We havent seen Madara use any offence yet so maybe he is sick!

Quote Originally Posted by jt270794 View Post
    Quite a good prediction But I would have liked Naruto and Sasuke to kill Madara, they don't do enough killing - too much talking :mad: But yeah, a very nice prediction
    Thanks! My theory is I think Sasuke would betray on Madara like he stated - he's just using Akatsuki to get what he wants(a Tailed Beast I think?). Not sure if he can beat him though.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt View Post
    u on drugs or something ?

i mean u were on drugs when writing all this stuff ?
    No not at the time. I was caught in the moment I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by harshit188 View Post
    impossible.nothing more to say
    Quote Originally Posted by yusufms View Post
    i just DO NOT see this happening at all,
    sorry to say
    Each his own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by GaaratheFifth View Post
    Ha! I think some parts wrap up a little too nicely, but I appreciate the effort.

How about this...

Tobi is Sasuke! After learning a time displacement jutsu, Tobi is able to send himself back into the past to ensure his future through Sasuke's hatred, but Naruto's kindness has made Tobi of the future less and less a certain reality, which is why he is incorporeal.
    Wow thats actually really deep. I always like the time travel stories - they make you wanna look at things again because of the newly found information.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    I doubt that Sasuke would learn to control the 8-tails, the connection with the Sharingan and tailed beasts is through the Kyuubi.

Its not totally unagreeable, but I lets just say you have a bit of a vivid imagination, which this story is based on, so I guess you never know.
    I chose Sasuke to control the 8 Tails because Naruto trained with Killer Bee, making it yet another former master versus apprentice fight kind of like when Pain fought Naruto. Sasuke is responsible for KB's death and Sasuke took his beast, it's more personal, (although there's no real need for MORE personal things involved) it could light up the fire some more between them. I think it is natural for Sasuke to take control of the 8-Tails on some point but I didn't know he could only 'control' the Kyuubi actually..