View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
614. You may not vote on this poll

24 3.91%

27 4.40%

117 19.06%

171 27.85%

275 44.79%
Page 17 of 17 « First ... 71314151617
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leave Madara Alone!

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 635 Discussion and 636 Predictions

He doesn't want the fight for Power. If the "Power" is gone nobody like Madara and Obito would go so far as to put everyone in genjutsu for it.

Academy Student wolffang over fang's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

NOOOOOOOO Kakashi can't die, he's the best. If he dies then he better take Obito down with him

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Originally Posted by LeEvilTongue
    It is weeks like this, when One Piece is on break, that i'm reminded how shitty the Naruto chapters have become lately.

i kinda agree i like the op story just a bit more
    but they both at the top

i cant wait for naruto vs sasuke i think it will happen here in front of everyone 1st-4th, madara, oro and co.
    i think sasuke will try to kill 10tails naruto will stop him " im not going to let you kill my friends"
    1st will see this and he will see later that naruto has mastered sage will will tell him how to unlook the senju body thing.
    think once naruto has this he will be able to take in 10 tails and will bring peace
    he will do it the same way as sage of 6 paths "My name is Naruto and I'm here to bring peace"
    watch that will be the line used on who every he fights after.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I still think orochimaru has something evil coming up
    he can't turn good from pure evil, in only so little time

Your bro. Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    June 2009...nuff said!

Loved this chapter. Tsunade not dying and being rescued by oro was basically what i predicted 9 months ago, so yea my epeen grew a bit after i read the chapter.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LolaM View Post
    This chapter was soo weird, many things happened that i liked and some i hated!

The bad:
    How in the world is Tsunade still alive?! She was cut in half, then reconnected and all is well...but no neji is splinted by some stickes and he dies right away and no amount of medical ninjustsu could work? WTF

And the five kage, you couldn't even wound madara, now you're all in a hurry to get to the battle filed but seriously what good is that? Is this all so the reanimated kages and the living kages can appear on the same battlefield because the "epicness" would be "awesome"??

The good:
    1) I loved the fight scene with naruto and sasuke, it was in one word EPIC. I knew the moment during naruto's training when he learned about chakra nature that he and sasuke were going to do a duo wind/fire jutsu..so that was nice to see.
    2) Sasuke wasn't talk no jutsued by hashirama. I always knew he wasn't to be trusted he is too freaking shady. And this chapter proved that. He doesn't want to control the juubi he wants to destroy it...ha tough luck but one uchiha cannot defeat the juubi. I don't even think it is defeat-able in its full form unless u are the Sage of Six Paths.
    3)Sakura's crying makes sense, it wasn't because tsunade died, but rather that sasuke isn't "back to his old self". And she doesn't trust him--the whole fake smile thing. Neither do, shikamaru, sai, and i'm sure naruto (since he can sense malice)... but he might not admit it to himself. Heck even Hashirama looked concerned.

But why do people think Orochimaru is a good guy? Out of everybody in the naruto manga, he is the sketchiest MoFo, He still wants Sasuke's body, he never was the type to be controlled by anyone let alone sasuke. He is using him, waiting for the ideal moment to strike, probably to take his body and he revived Tsunade for a reason but why we won't know yet. Oro is not a good guy and neither is sasuke. Just because he doesn't want to destroy the leaf, doesn't mean he is finished with them yet. Destroying the biju to demolish this "out dated world" and created a new world, just what will this "new" world be huh? He and Oro have something sinister up their sleeves, but Orochimaru probably has the biggest trick planned. he has been quiet and idle for far too long. Seriously his whole convo and no one got the hint, the feeling, that he is far from "good" and done with this war.
    The Bad:

The fact that neji isnt a healing ninja and didnt have any healing powers is probably why he died and tsuande who stated time and time again that she cant die in a battle.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    bleh

Quote Originally Posted by LolaM View Post
    This chapter was soo weird, many things happened that i liked and some i hated!

The bad:
    How in the world is Tsunade still alive?! She was cut in half, then reconnected and all is well...but no neji is splinted by some stickes and he dies right away and no amount of medical ninjustsu could work? WTF

And the five kage, you couldn't even wound madara, now you're all in a hurry to get to the battle filed but seriously what good is that? Is this all so the reanimated kages and the living kages can appear on the same battlefield because the "epicness" would be "awesome"??

The good:
    1) I loved the fight scene with naruto and sasuke, it was in one word EPIC. I knew the moment during naruto's training when he learned about chakra nature that he and sasuke were going to do a duo wind/fire jutsu..so that was nice to see.
    2) Sasuke wasn't talk no jutsued by hashirama. I always knew he wasn't to be trusted he is too freaking shady. And this chapter proved that. He doesn't want to control the juubi he wants to destroy it...ha tough luck but one uchiha cannot defeat the juubi. I don't even think it is defeat-able in its full form unless u are the Sage of Six Paths.
    3)Sakura's crying makes sense, it wasn't because tsunade died, but rather that sasuke isn't "back to his old self". And she doesn't trust him--the whole fake smile thing. Neither do, shikamaru, sai, and i'm sure naruto (since he can sense malice)... but he might not admit it to himself. Heck even Hashirama looked concerned.

But why do people think Orochimaru is a good guy? Out of everybody in the naruto manga, he is the sketchiest MoFo, He still wants Sasuke's body, he never was the type to be controlled by anyone let alone sasuke. He is using him, waiting for the ideal moment to strike, probably to take his body and he revived Tsunade for a reason but why we won't know yet. Oro is not a good guy and neither is sasuke. Just because he doesn't want to destroy the leaf, doesn't mean he is finished with them yet. Destroying the biju to demolish this "out dated world" and created a new world, just what will this "new" world be huh? He and Oro have something sinister up their sleeves, but Orochimaru probably has the biggest trick planned. he has been quiet and idle for far too long. Seriously his whole convo and no one got the hint, the feeling, that he is far from "good" and done with this war.
    Tsunade was not impaled in 3 vital spots when she was cut in half, simple split in half nothing more happened to her in that state, not to mention she is Tsunade. She is far more durable. Medical knowledge as well she could stop herself from bleeding out too much.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Iam being to see the evil in Sasuke eye.. as much as I feared...That new wind Ororchimaru was talking about could possibly be another disaster..perhaps for more than just Konoha.Sakura notice that but we all know the meaning of her "fake smile"

DON'T DIE KAKASHI!!!!!!!!!

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Both Kakashi And Obito Won't Die Beacause They Can always use Izanagi......

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ashtar Sheran, Commander of
    the Galactic Federation of the
    univers

When the chapter will be realease?

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like