Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Sasukes is not Evil

okay lets talk about this how you see revenge? what is revenge for you?

i want to say that sasuke is not evil cuz he wants just revenge , with revenge you are not becoming evil person cuz he actually just killing evil... thats what i want to say... inside sasuke soul there is empty and peaceful place and that place will not hurt anyone, which means dont touch him he will not touch you thats how i see Sasuke...

better example: his parents were killed because of itachi , madara, danzo and elders now , he wants revenge on them and he is not evil person cuz of revenge cuz he actually killing evil persons not good once... only when they force them on his way to fight then he will kill you of course cuz he just want revenge ...

how do you see sasuke and his revenge?

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasukes is not Evil

Revenge means you want to kill and thats alls his life is about which makes him pretty evil in my eyes

Status
    Aug 2008
    **** off.

You don't get the point.
    There is no peace in revenge. Sasuke became a savage, a ruthless avenger. He started throwing kicks and punches to everything around him, he became a bit stronger, and he started hunting Bijuus for whom? For Akatsuki. Akatsuki = The bad guys.

Get it?

Sasuke doesn't give a flying coconut on Konoha, or friends. He's a bad guy.

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Shigure~ View Post
    You don't get the point.
    There is no peace in revenge. Sasuke became a savage, a ruthless avenger. He started throwing kicks and punches to everything around him, he became a bit stronger, and he started hunting Bijuus for whom? For Akatsuki. Akatsuki = The bad guys.

Get it?

Sasuke doesn't give a flying coconut on Konoha, or friends. He's a bad guy.
    there is reason why he was hunting killerbee , cuz he wants to kill madara...

first of all he needs bjuu chakra to do revenge he knows that without more power ups he will not be able to kill them they explaned to him here...

this is why he was hunting killerbee which dosent make him evil person cuz he is doing it becouse of revenge...

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Dude your an idiot, a guy whose life is based on revenge is evil, havnt you been reading when they say sasuke is in the darkness? I mean seriously think it over

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Dude your an idiot, a guy whose life is based on revenge is evil, havnt you been reading when they say sasuke is in the darkness? I mean seriously think it over
    do you remember when itachi told konoha police about judging him just by look?

well you shoud read that again and think about it, and think one more time was itachi really evil? and why he was killing and why he didnt kill sasuke and never wanted trouble ...

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

I agree with UnknownNinjaName, but I also think Sasuke is a bit evil... ^^
    But an emo he is... O____O

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknowNinjaName View Post
    do you remember when itachi told konoha police about judging him just by look?

well you shoud read that again and think about it, and think one more time was itachi really evil? and why he was killing and why he didnt kill sasuke and never wanted trouble ...
    What is good about sasuke, his life is about killing!

Status
    Aug 2008
    **** off.

there is reason why he was hunting killerbee , cuz he wants to kill madara...

first of all he needs bjuu chakra to do revenge he knows that without more power ups he will not be able to kill them they explaned to him here...

this is why he was hunting killerbee which dosent make him evil person cuz he is doing it becouse of revenge...
    That makes him a savage.
    Killing an innocent, to achieve a goal, and that goal is ONCE again to kill a person. That doesn't make him good, sorry.

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Ofcourse Sasuke evil now two chapters ago he was not evil to me but now.

I mean the man didnot even hesitate when he used the chidori sword to cut right through her that makes him evil to me.

If someone took a comrade of mine as a hostage & I had a gun with me a would at less hesitate if I had to shot my comrade through the arm to save them. He did not even look hurt when he hit her he is evil now just get use to it, personally I like this new Sasuke.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

1.Grow up
    2.Stop reading comic books

"Revenge is a bad path" is just cliche BS.

Live a real adult life for a few years and see what the answer is.

Not many here have gone through a situation emotional enough to say revenge is bad or makes you evil.

Have your entire family murdered, you are going to want revenge, anyone who says they wouldnt simply has too much of a nice life to realise.

Status
    Aug 2008
    **** off.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    1.Grow up

Not many here have gone through a situation emotional enough to say revenge is bad or makes you evil.

Have your entire family murdered, you are going to want revenge, anyone who says they wouldnt simply has too much of a nice life to realise.
    Useless post much?
    How does killing the ones responsible make you feel better? For the first 5 minutes, yeah. What's next? Jail and/or death sentence. Will that make you happy? Of course, seeking justice is something fair, and absolutely necessary in this case.

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Shigure~ View Post
    That makes him a savage.
    Killing an innocent, to achieve a goal, and that goal is ONCE again to kill a person. That doesn't make him good, sorry.

they didnt want to kill him just capture him ...

saved karin...

looks like he is still alive...

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    1.Grow up

If what happened to Sasuke happened to me I would be like Sasuke but to sacrifice a comrade without even blinking an eye m seems pretty evil to me.

All in all
    Trying to get revenge not evil in my book.
    Sacrifing a comrade without not feeling hurt EVIL!

Status
    Dec 2009
    Being Ironic

Sasuke is just disillusioned and he made one of the dumbest descicions to kill itachi although succesful he did nothing but ruin his life so yeah sasuke is evl and he needs to revise his prefrences

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Revenge is continuing the chain of hatred, which Naruto wants to destroy. I believe Sasuke lost himself and is becoming darker and more evil. If he is going to kill the Hokage he's in deep shit. But he is great for the story. The sasuke and naruto fanboycamps on here really annoy me. They're both essential to the story. Just as Naruto's crying, Sasuke's emo talk and the fillers. If you only want see hardcore action you should rent a movie with Jean-claude vandamme vs Steven segal or something. Appreciate the story Kishi is working on.

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

okay lets talk about this how you see revenge? what is revenge for you?

i want to say that sasuke is not evil cuz he wants just revenge , with revenge you are not becoming evil person cuz he actually just killing evil... thats what i want to say... inside sasuke soul there is empty and peaceful place and that place will not hurt anyone, which means dont touch him he will not touch you thats how i see Sasuke...

better example: his parents were killed because of itachi , madara, danzo and elders now , he wants revenge on them and he is not evil person cuz of revenge cuz he actually killing evil persons not good once... only when they force them on his way to fight then he will kill you of course cuz he just want revenge ...

how do you see sasuke and his revenge?
    I think the real problem is not that Sasuke is evil.. but the path he is taking to get his revenge that will ultimately consume him to darkness and make him evil.. For example, to attain power Sasuke would do anything.. he choose to go to Orochimaru whom u can call truely evil.. Oro has had a history of crimes, killin innocent ppl, killin 3rd hokage n so on... So by teaming up with Kabuto and Oro sasuke betrayed Konoha. Now he has joined akatsuki n is workin with its leader (in a way).. Akatsuki whose intentions are pretty evil ( i don wanna elaborate on that). He is being manipulated by Madara, whose told him stories wich we rent sure are exactly correct... If he is going to choose this path he will ultimately get consumed by this revenge thing and will loose his good side (WHATever is left).. meaning the way he is ready to hurt kirin to kill danzo or leave his teamates juugo n suigetsu.. In the end he will become someone like Oro or Madara who will do anything to get what they want be it murder, distrust, hate which is called true darkness or the Yan or watever they say..........

It is true that Sasuke's family was killed, his clan, his parents in front of his eyes.... but the perfect example to understand this is the example of Naruto... Naruto's sensie's, his teachers, frnds villlage, the place whr he was born, everyone was killed and destroyed by pain.... even in front of his eyes, Hinata was almost killed... Naruto was filled with Hate and revenge towards pain... So what path did he choose?? Did he go recklessly kill anyone who came in his way of revenge? He chose to not kill Nagato, understand why pain did all this and in the end decided not to kill him... he changed his own heart despite the hate and in turn changed the heart of pain tooo.... So both Naruto and Sasuke have choosen their paths.. ones light the other is darkness.

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    I think the real problem is not that Sasuke is evil.. but the path he is taking to get his revenge that will ultimately consume him to darkness and make him evil.. For example, to attain power Sasuke would do anything.. he choose to go to Orochimaru whom u can call truely evil.. Oro has had a history of crimes, killin innocent ppl, killin 3rd hokage n so on... So by teaming up with Kabuto and Oro sasuke betrayed Konoha. Now he has joined akatsuki n is workin with its leader (in a way).. Akatsuki whose intentions are pretty evil ( i don wanna elaborate on that). He is being manipulated by Madara, whose told him stories wich we rent sure are exactly correct... If he is going to choose this path he will ultimately get consumed by this revenge thing and will loose his good side (WHATever is left).. meaning the way he is ready to hurt kirin to kill danzo or leave his teamates juugo n suigetsu.. In the end he will become someone like Oro or Madara who will do anything to get what they want be it murder, distrust, hate which is called true darkness or the Yan or watever they say..........

It is true that Sasuke's family was killed, his clan, his parents in front of his eyes.... but the perfect example to understand this is the example of Naruto... Naruto's sensie's, his teachers, frnds villlage, the place whr he was born, everyone was killed and destroyed by pain.... even in front of his eyes, Hinata was almost killed... Naruto was filled with Hate and revenge towards pain... So what path did he choose?? Did he go recklessly kill anyone who came in his way of revenge? He chose to not kill Nagato, understand why pain did all this and in the end decided not to kill him... he changed his own heart despite the hate and in turn changed the heart of pain tooo.... So both Naruto and Sasuke have choosen their paths.. ones light the other is darkness.
    i totally agree

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post

that should explane alot to ppl, totaly agree. good read!:worshippy:

do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

If you don't define that is evil, then how do you define it? Personally I find it easier to define the opposite of evil rather than evil, and all other actions can be considered evil. I consider a non-evil person as not one who doesn't feel the want for revenge, but rather would feel those emotions and not act on them in such an evil way.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»