Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasukes is not Evil

Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    Sasuke is evil no doubt.
    Revenge does nothing but cause more sorrow, which causes more violence, which results in more death, and so on (read Pein arc lol).
    Sasuke has made it his life to get revenge. Not only that, but he hurts innocents to get it now, a clear change from earlier. A.K.A Karin whom he stabbed. (There was the Samurai also but anyway.)
    He's working for the bad guys, he hurts innocents, and he only cares about his own selfish goals. Therefore he is EVIL.

Not even similar.
    1- Have you ever seen Kakashi hurt a civilian, and innocent, or his own teammate? No.
    2-He kills to protect those he cares about, and only when it is necessary.
    There is no comparison really.
    then how you define killing then? can killing be defined as good or evil thing? l, thats why i want to say you cant say that justice is only will of fire and say sasukes way is evil when both kill for some reason ... dont be hypocrite....

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    If you don't define that is evil, then how do you define it? Personally I find it easier to define the opposite of evil rather than evil, and all other actions can be considered evil. I consider a non-evil person as not one who doesn't feel the want for revenge, but rather would feel those emotions and not act on them in such an evil way.
    If you do not feel the want for revenge your a heartless EVIL person. if my family died/masacared i would want revenge it is how you deal with that revenge that makes you either a good or bad person.

So things i learned
    -chopsy16 is right
    -sasuke is evil
    i) and emo
    -i hate fanboys
    -means dosent justify end
    -hate fanboys

Who are we to play god deciding who lives and who dies? We are not, anyone who trys to play that role is evil. Killing is not a job for man but for God.

Status
    Jan 2010
    wherever people say I am, thats where Im not
    This user has no status.

he could be evil, but at the same time he aint. He is just manipulated by Madara. If he hadnt met Madara after Itachis death, he would probably find an another person and blame him for his life...

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Yeah Sasuke has a lot of hatred right now. He also has all this power going to his head. But I don't think he is truly evil. I also don't think Karin is dead. He probable missed her vital organs while piercing through Danzos heart. As he told her not to move preventing the beam hitting her in a vital spot. In the end Sasuke and Naruto will both be alive. Or else a lot of fans would be very pissed.

P.S Is anyone getting sick of all these "Fake Deaths" and Just standing in one spot throwing powerful attacks at each other. What ever happen to the Taijutsu in fights. Also a Bubble Jutsu.......really. GaY!!!!

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknowNinjaName View Post
    then how you define killing then? can killing be defined as good or evil thing? l, thats why i want to say you cant say that justice is only will of fire and say sasukes way is evil when both kill for some reason ... dont be hypocrite....

I do agree that this is the question we are arguing about. Is there an ultimate evil? I personally think it is very hard to claim an absolute evil exists.

In Sasuke's defense, I will say that he is still somewhat young, and he primarily uses defensive jutsu. Also, we do not know what Sasuke really knows: Maybe he knew that absorbing Orochimaru would not kill him. Maybe he knew that he was crushing a clone of Danzo... We simply don't know.

What we do know, however, is that he says he is being motivated by revenge when he tried to kill Itachi. While this may be the only thing that makes sense in his life, we see that Sasuke will make people suffer who did not have anything to do with the Uchiha Massacre, just to try and avenge it.

Karin, Orochimaru, the Samurai, Killer Bee. None of those people, as far as Sasuke knows, had anything to do with the killing his clan. As a result, he is not true even to his stated goal of just avenging the clan. This is what is wrong with his revenge.

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

okay lets talk about this how you see revenge? what is revenge for you?

i want to say that sasuke is not evil cuz he wants just revenge , with revenge you are not becoming evil person cuz he actually just killing evil... thats what i want to say... inside sasuke soul there is empty and peaceful place and that place will not hurt anyone, which means dont touch him he will not touch you thats how i see Sasuke...

better example: his parents were killed because of itachi , madara, danzo and elders now , he wants revenge on them and he is not evil person cuz of revenge cuz he actually killing evil persons not good once... only when they force them on his way to fight then he will kill you of course cuz he just want revenge ...

how do you see sasuke and his revenge?
    Sasuke was not originally evil, he had evil intentions, and was and is willing to do anything to make his plans work, that is what makes him evil

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

To me sasuke is not evil he is just tooo blind and can easily be mislead b anyone, it is just like itachi said he is a blank sheet which can easily be colored by anyone. And if you look at it he was always been guided by wrong type of people first it was oro now it is Madman(madara).

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    To me sasuke is not evil he is just tooo blind and can easily be mislead b anyone, it is just like itachi said he is a blank sheet which can easily be colored by anyone. And if you look at it he was always been guided by wrong type of people first it was oro now it is Madman(madara).
    I agree but now sasuke has reached the stage where the marks on the blank sheet can no longer be rubbed out

恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

@sandshark and everyone else.

If you think about it Shinobi and Kunoichi all kill people regardless of it being part of a mission or simply out of a personal vendetta. Shikamaru lusted for vengeance when Asuma was killed and after he killed Hidan he felt accomplished and probably thought what he did was the right thing -- so does that make Shikamaru evil? The Senju and Uchiha clan were assassins for the hire at some point in the past (very much similar to Himura Kenshin) and killed the people they were assigned to kill and most likely did it regardless of the targeted people being innocent or not. In reality they are people that sentenced to death instead of receiving a life sentence, so does that make the justice system evil? The Uchiha planned a coup dtat out of self defense because they honestly believed they were being oppressed by Konoha and the village (Danzo and elders) responded by sending to kill them instead of attempting to work it more. People say that killing doesnt solve anything but apparently they are people who disagree and feel that it is necessary for what ever purpose.

On Topic: I dont think that Sasuke is evil because ever since his childhood he has believed that revenge is the only answer. Itachi played a part in this by torturing him via Tsukuyomi and making him witness everyone that he held dear die right before his eyes -- and to boot it all was done by someone he admired and loved. I believe by showing him those events and seeing whom it was done by left him unable to process and later on mentally unstable. Sasuke continued to grow up thinking that revenge solves everything and he is unable to let it go because that is all he knows at the moment. (I believe that only Naruto will be able to reach him) After reading the most current chapter (If it isnt a genjutsu) it further proves my point about Sasuke not being in his right mind due to the incomprehensible amount of agony that he has experienced throughout his life. (much like how Nagato was at some point)

Status
    May 2008
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest

i want to say that sasuke is not evil cuz he wants just revenge , with revenge you are not becoming evil person cuz he actually just killing evil... thats what i want to say... inside sasuke soul there is empty and peaceful place and that place will not hurt anyone, which means dont touch him he will not touch you thats how i see Sasuke...

better example: his parents were killed because of itachi , madara, danzo and elders now , he wants revenge on them and he is not evil person cuz of revenge cuz he actually killing evil persons not good once... only when they force them on his way to fight then he will kill you of course cuz he just want revenge ...

The fact that he wants revenge surely doesn't make him an evil person.

But the fact that he has no morals and no limits and he will do whatever he wants to do in order to accomplish his revenge, does make him evil.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Retired. RIP

I'll make it short, I think he's evil but it wasn't of his free will, he was made that way, there was no way around it. Everything that happened to him made him evil, the massacre, Itachi, etc etc.
    It's not that he wants to be, but because he has to be, he'll achieve his revenge, and kill anyone that stands in his way. He has had enough, he can't let opportunities slip by.

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Degrees View Post
    Ofcourse Sasuke evil now two chapters ago he was not evil to me but now.

I mean the man didnot even hesitate when he used the chidori sword to cut right through her that makes him evil to me.

If someone took a comrade of mine as a hostage & I had a gun with me a would at less hesitate if I had to shot my comrade through the arm to save them. He did not even look hurt when he hit her he is evil now just get use to it, personally I like this new Sasuke.
    he just doing what he gotta do to make everyone who messed up his life/clan pay at any cost he just took it to danzo raditz piccolo style and made goku a *****

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Its quite simple he is not evil till now. He hasn't kill any good person or a good important character. Though he joined Orochimaru but then again he didn't do anything evil but now I am getting the feeling that he will turn into a villain or evil character pretty so specially if he really kills Karin.

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

he is evil ........ !

Status
    This user has no status.

I don't think he is evil. I think he has been manipulated by everyone around him and they are trying to make him become evil for their own gains. Like Itachi said, he is still impressionable. The last event in the manga shows his first (possibly evil) act. Up until then, he has spared every life that he could. Diedra (sp?) took his own life in an attempt to take out Sasuke with him. Actually, I have yet to see Sasuke kill anyone. Sure he had a lot of fights and confrontations, but he fought to gain power and not to cause harm.

He may be turning evil soon yes, but he is not evil.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Just hanging in there...

I do hope that Karin survives or at least it is revealed that Sasuke attempted to avoid her vital organs because if didn't it would mean that he has entered total darkness. Although, people on the forum (especially haters) are quick to say that if she does die then he is evil. In my opinion I believe he didnt turn evil but rather snapped even more so then what he already was. What I have observed from Sasuke (from start to current) is that he has become very similar to that of Madara/Nagato in terms of how they all became insane at some point. What people/haters either forget or chose to not accept is that when Itachi forced his brother into becoming an avenger it simply went further than he anticipated.

What sprouted as a result is the Sasuke we have in current manga. It was several influences consisting of Itachi (who forced him into becoming an avenger)/Orochimaru (who guided him back on the path to vengeance via the temptation of power) /Madara (who rekindled the desire for revenge) which turned Sasuke into what he is and no one ever seems to point this out. Sasuke is my favorite character but I am looking at his life from different eyes. I dont think he is KAMI and rules the Naruto universe and cant do any wrong. I actually think that he has had many points in the manga where he wasnt great in terms of strength/abilities.

I also think that he chose his decisions poorly like his decision to capture Kirabi which seems evil as he would be furthering Akatsuki along thus killing someone innocent. However this could have been linked to simply having Madara believe that he is on his side. Sasuke himself stated that "Either way, were the ones whore using Akatsuki" which could mean that he is using Madara/having a quiet vendetta against him. Supposedly killing (not confirmed as of yet) the samurai in the Kage summit was due to the cold chakra change Karin sensed. Lastly Karin, which is unconfirmed whether or not she is or isnt dead could all be justified as a result of his tattered mental stability. Yes, he was able to pass grade at the top of his class and is a genius but that doesnt mean he cant have a couple of loose screws.

Overall, take a closer look at Madara/Nagato and their life; two very highly intelligent shinobi but each became insane but nevertheless were both brilliant as they were lunatic and is reason enough for me to believe that Sasuke has turned out like these two.

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

I hope Karin dies due her saving sasuke's ass all the time.
    And Sasuke is not evil.
    Even if he kills her he is just the margarine off evil, semi-evil, a fail at being evil, but not evil.
    To be evil you have to be awesome and pwn at your will.
    Ooh, and here's a smart one.
    there is no good and evil, these are just meaningless words.
    People brand others evil simply due misplaced morals and justice.

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Not saying he is evil but he needs to die! Of course when you're a avenger it's f everyone else b/c nothing else matters to Sasuke but Revenge.

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzimaki2300 View Post
    Not saying he is evil but he needs to die! Of course when you're a avenger it's f everyone else b/c nothing else matters to Sasuke but Revenge.

He needs to die part is definatly truth.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123