Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Karin's connection to Naruto

Kushina and Minato had Karin kept her birth a secret and decided to keep her hidden outside Konoha. After the Nine tails attack Kushina left Konoha because it was to painful to stay there after her lover died and she could have been told by someone that Naruto died. Kushina reaches where Karin is being kept and raises her until she runs into Orochimaru and he was one of the few who knew Kushina was Minato's lover so he decides to take both of them and raise Karin as his soldier and keep Kushina in a dark cell somewhere. Orochimaru would do this because of the hate that Minato was chosen to be Hokage over him.

Karin has red hair like her mother Kushina and she has a hyperactive personality like her brother Naruto. This could help tie up what happened to Kushina and a way to bring Kabuto back in the story since he would be the only one left who would know where Orochimaru kept Kushina locked up.

OR

Karin could just be Naruto's cousin the red hair could come from one of Kushina's brothers or sisters. I feel there is more to Karin then a simple fan girl.

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Karin's connection to Naruto

OR Karin is just another one of Orochimaru's pawns...?
    And Kushina is DEAD just like it was said in the Series. ;/ If not then I want ASUMA to come back to life too, to father his child into man hood. BUT I know that won't happen so this won't either.

Kushina is dead, Karin is one of Orochimaru's pawns, and Naruto is an only child. :]

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

There is no real confirmation that Kushina is dead in the Manga it is only assumed. Kushina could have been lied that her son Naruto was dead because the Third Hokage didn't want her to take Minato's son out of the village also he could have had pressure from the council that they had to keep Naruto in the village and use him as a powerful weapon. Kushina would have left in search of her other child Karin which was left in her home village in Whirlpool country.

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

I'm pretty sure in one of the Kishi Data books it says she died giving birth to Naruto.. o___o

Also, if she was alive someone would have mentioned it by now no? I mean the reason why Minato was "Alive" was because it was an imprint in the seal that he left. [Bad Kishi Writing.] If Kushina IS alive it's just to prolong the story.

People Assumed to be dead that aren't high up in the ninja ranks are most likely dead. An example is Madara he was assumed to be dead but he got out because he was a great Shinobi.

I don't think it said HOW Kushina died but assuming it wasn't beside Minato's side or in a fight[would have been said] then you assume that she's dead because of a different reason [Desease, or Childbirth.]

I don't see her appering in a REAL form in the Series, and if she does it's just to get people sidetract. I don't see WHAT purpose she would have other then to be like. "Hai my child. n____n"

As it stands I still think Kushina is dead, Karin is just another character that looks similar.

The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

yeah Karin is just an Orochi tool also she has never met naruto so they really dont have much to do with one another

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

i dont think that they are related, if you take anyone who has similarities to naruto's family, you could say that ino is blond like minato and hyperactive when she's with sakura. with naruto probably being a descendant from the senjus, you could take anyone.

Status
    May 2009
    This user has no status.

lets get ready for the next post; person with red hair is naruto's other family member?

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

Karins hair is a darker red compared to kushina's, also in alot of pictures karins hair is black, end of thread

Status
    Nov 2009
    This user has no status.

karin is nagato's grandma..........................
    ..........................ha!ha!

Status
    Oct 2008
    in Nyanmaru's pants. She bought me some pants O_O
    This user has no status.

I don't think we should make theories over personalities and hair color. If I was to follow your way of interpretation, I would say something totally absurd like Jiraiya and the Second Hokage are brothers since they both sport the same hairstyle and hair color. I could say the same for Ino and Sakura, since they're personalities are somewhat parallel. And the list goes on.

Karin is simply Karin.
    Kushina is simply Kushina.
    And Naruto is simply Naruto.
    No need to link random people with other people

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Look at the Sandsiblings, They dont even look like each other, Gaara has red Hair, Tenmari is blond and Kankuro has Brown hair.
    It does not mean if you look like on that u are family of it.

Status
    This user has no status.

I wouldn't exactly say Karin is 'hyperactive like Naruto'.

She's more of a quick temper like Sakura, the girl Karin is supposed to resemble...>.>

I really doubt Karin is Naruto's sister. Also, if you check their birthdates, Karin is 16, Naruto is 15-16; if he's 15, she'd be older. If he's 16, it's impossible because they'd be four months apart.

Status
    Apr 2013
    This user has no status.

You are all complete fools. I realize this thread was created back In 2010 but still. This person was not just "randomly linking two characters together." It is a fact that Karin is a member of the Uzumaki clan. Look it up if you don't believe that. I think she is his sister, or at least a close relative.

Status
    Apr 2013
    This user has no status.

And retro, you're the biggest idiot of all here. Kankuro and Temari aren't Gaara's blood relatives. I love when people who have no knowledge of anything about Naruto pretend to be die hard fans.