Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 71
  1. #21
    Banned
    Status
    TheEvilOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    12,933
    Godlike
     

    Re: jiraiya vs sasori

    Oh, so now I'm even a Sasori fanboy? Lmao. What's next, I'll be a Tenten fanboy?


    The Fire Oil Bullet is a mid- ranged attack at best. How can Bunta use it if he jumps back 100 meters?

    Nope. A scratch is more than enough against Bunta. It would slow him down and 5 miniutes later he woiuld be paralyzed.

    Uh? Sasori is always prepared. Always.
     
         

  2. #22
    Banned
    Status
    TheEvilOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    12,933
    Godlike
     

    Re: jiraiya vs sasori

    @ Zexion: Tsunade and Orochimaru can beat Sasori. Tsunade's Byakugou > Sasori's poison. Orochimaru was his partner, he has antiodes. Jiraiya is the only Sannin who isn't beating Sasori.
     
         

  3. #23
    Senior Member Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,661
    I want to see the splendor of
    people’s souls. I want to
    check and see if it really is
    precious. However, when humans
    base their lives around
    Sybil’s Oracle, without ever
    consulting their own wills, do
    they really hold any value?
     

    Re: jiraiya vs sasori

    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Both Goemon and Flame Oil Bullet are instant ( no seals ) and 1shot, so I have no idea what you are on about.

    All Sannin would beat Sasori.



    And just to piss you off, they'd beat Kakuzu too
    Lml no Kakuzu Beats all of them ( not counting ET) .. so does every akatsuki member besides Hidan, Zetsu and Konan

    Goeman is basically useless in a large area its a slow moving attack .. -_- and can easiy be avoided by sasori's "Flight" Or An iron sand wall .. Flame oil bullet as well .. Bunta would be poisoned before he could ever use it ... big targets=easy pickings for sasori

    @EvilOne if you believe that ridiculousness your not going to like this post lmao
     
         

  4. #24
    Banned
    Status
    TheEvilOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    12,933
    Godlike
     

    Re: jiraiya vs sasori

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion~ View Post
    Lml no Kakuzu Beats all of them ( not counting ET) .. so does every akatsuki member besides Hidan, Zetsu and Konan
    @EvilOne if you believe that ridiculousness your not going to like this post lmao
    Jiraiya > Pain ( hype ), Kakuzu ( low difficulty ), Zetsu ( no difficulty ), Hidan ( low difficulty ), Konan ( low difficulty ), Kisame ( mid- high difficulty )
    Orochimaru > Kakuzu ( low difficulty ), Zetsu ( no difficulty ), Sasori ( mid- high difficulty ), Hidan ( no difficulty ), Konan ( low difficulty ), Kisame ( high difficulty )
    Tsunade > Kakuzu ( low difficulty ), Hidan ( low difficulty ), Zetsu ( no difficulty ), Konan ( mid difficulty ), Sasori ( high diffiuculty )

    The fact that you think otherwise is wrong.
     
         

  5. #25
    Senior Member Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,661
    I want to see the splendor of
    people’s souls. I want to
    check and see if it really is
    precious. However, when humans
    base their lives around
    Sybil’s Oracle, without ever
    consulting their own wills, do
    they really hold any value?
     

    Re: jiraiya vs sasori

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilOne View Post
    Jiraiya > Pain ( hype ), Kakuzu ( low difficulty ), Zetsu ( no difficulty ), Hidan ( low difficulty ), Konan ( low difficulty ), Kisame ( mid- high difficulty )
    Orochimaru > Kakuzu ( low difficulty ), Zetsu ( no difficulty ), Sasori ( mid- high difficulty ), Hidan ( no difficulty ), Konan ( low difficulty ), Kisame ( high difficulty )
    Tsunade > Kakuzu ( low difficulty ), Hidan ( low difficulty ), Zetsu ( no difficulty ), Konan ( mid difficulty ), Sasori ( high diffiuculty )

    The fact that you think otherwise is wrong.
    Nah im not going to argue with you this fine morning .. but if you think Jiraiya is over pain then ... idk what can save you
     
         

  6. #26
    Banned
    Status
    TheEvilOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    12,933
    Godlike
     

    Re: jiraiya vs sasori

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion~ View Post
    Nah im not going to argue with you this fine morning .. but if you think Jiraiya is over pain then ... idk what can save you
    I'm talking about the hype. By feats Pain defeats Jiraiya easily.
     
         

  7. #27
    Senior Member Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,661
    I want to see the splendor of
    people’s souls. I want to
    check and see if it really is
    precious. However, when humans
    base their lives around
    Sybil’s Oracle, without ever
    consulting their own wills, do
    they really hold any value?
     

    Re: jiraiya vs sasori

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilOne View Post
    I'm talking about the hype. By feats Pain defeats Jiraiya easily.
    Not hype merely respect twords his sensei .. The fact that deva path was not even involved is pretty sad .. and is one of the reasons i think so lowly of Jiriaiya (in terms of battle) I also know for a fact Kakuzu Beats Tsunade Low-Mid diff .. youve seen the threads for that .. Oro as well ( although i dont think we have seen his full potential.. but from what we have seen he wins mid diff at most .. and Jiraiya would lose whether in sage mode or not (SM is really overrated)
     
         

  8. #28
    Banned
    Status
    TheEvilOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    12,933
    Godlike
     

    Re: jiraiya vs sasori

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion~ View Post
    Not hype merely respect twords his sensei .. The fact that deva path was not even involved is pretty sad .. and is one of the reasons i think so lowly of Jiriaiya (in terms of battle) I also know for a fact Kakuzu Beats Tsunade Low-Mid diff .. youve seen the threads for that .. Oro as well ( although i dont think we have seen his full potential.. but from what we have seen he wins mid diff at most .. and Jiraiya would lose whether in sage mode or not (SM is really overrated)

    1. This is only your assumpiton. He didn't sayed: " Well I stomped you, but I respect you, so now I'm gonna lie and tell you are stronger than me. "
    2. The fact that you think Kakuzu defeats Tsunade and Orochimstu, let alone with low difficulty, is laughable at best. He got his ass kicked by Kakashi ( without using Kamui), Base Naruto and Tenten. He isn't even a Kage level shinobi.
     
         

  9. #29
    Senior Member Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,661
    I want to see the splendor of
    people’s souls. I want to
    check and see if it really is
    precious. However, when humans
    base their lives around
    Sybil’s Oracle, without ever
    consulting their own wills, do
    they really hold any value?
     

    Re: jiraiya vs sasori

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilOne View Post
    1. This is only your assumpiton. He didn't sayed: " Well I stomped you, but I respect you, so now I'm gonna lie and tell you are stronger than me. "
    2. The fact that you think Kakuzu defeats Tsunade and Orochimstu, let alone with low difficulty, is laughable at best. He got his ass kicked by Kakashi ( without using Kamui), Base Naruto and Tenten. He isn't even a Kage level shinobi.
    lmao i said he beats tsunade low diff .. as does most the akatsuki you clearly overestimate her .. and fine go hype if you must but know that hype is basically bait for idiots ..

    Please tell me how either of them kill Kakuzu .. let alone 5 times
     
         

  10. #30
    Banned
    Status
    TheEvilOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    12,933
    Godlike
     

    Re: jiraiya vs sasori

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion~ View Post
    lmao i said he beats tsunade low diff .. as does most the akatsuki you clearly overestimate her .. and fine go hype if you must but know that hype is basically bait for idiots ..

    Please tell me how either of them kill Kakuzu .. let alone 5 times
    Tsunade and Orochimaru have battle immortality and boss summons. Kakuzu has bothing in his arsenal to put them down. He may have 5 hearts, but this won't help him when even base Naruto was able to surprize him, when even Tenten was able to destroy his hearts.

     
         

  11. #31
    u rike worms? Shura's Avatar
    Status
    Shura is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,441
    Location
    worm pit
    i rike worms
     

    Re: jiraiya vs sasori

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilOne View Post
    Jiraiya > Pain ( hype ), Kakuzu ( low difficulty ), Zetsu ( no difficulty ), Hidan ( low difficulty ), Konan ( low difficulty ), Kisame ( mid- high difficulty )
    Orochimaru > Kakuzu ( low difficulty ), Zetsu ( no difficulty ), Sasori ( mid- high difficulty ), Hidan ( no difficulty ), Konan ( low difficulty ), Kisame ( high difficulty )
    Tsunade > Kakuzu ( low difficulty ), Hidan ( low difficulty ), Zetsu ( no difficulty ), Konan ( mid difficulty ), Sasori ( high diffiuculty )

    The fact that you think otherwise is wrong.


    No just no..
     
         

  12. #32
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,611
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: jiraiya vs sasori

    The Fire Oil Bullet is a mid- ranged attack at best.
    Please give me some of the crack you are smoking, apparently it's a pretty good crack.



    That fire is easily 30 times bigger than Bunta who is as big as a bijuu ( Shukaku ) so don't give me that shi t. Sasori has no way to either dodge or block that thing, he gets -MELTED-.

    Not only that, that attack is made by a -DRUGGED- Jiraiya. This one's perfectly healthy.

    Bunta would be poisoned before he could ever use it
    Go educate yourself and learn how poison works. Bunta is -MASSIVE-. Sasori would need a -TON- of poison to make any effect against him.

    By your logic a snake can bite a blue whale and the whale will die.

    Utter rubbish.

    Uh? Sasori is always prepared. Always.
    So is Shikamaru, but he doesn't start every fight with a hole filled with explosive tags.

    Sasori gets pre, J-man gets prep. Until then, Sasori is stuck with Hiruko.

    Goeman is basically useless in a large area its a slow moving attack .. -_- and can easiy be avoided by sasori's "Flight" Or An iron sand wall
    Congrats, you hit the stupidity level of the day.

    Iron blocking a 2000 degrees oil tsunami?

    Are you out of the nuthouse? That thing is hotter than lava. Iron, block lava? What the hell man, have some self-respect.

    Oh and all Sannins beat Kakuzu. It's not even debatable.

    Your whole defence is around Kakuzu's hype that '' no physical attack can kill him ''.

    Raikiri took 1 life away.

    Tsunade's punches are stronger than Raikage's who went through Susanoo like a knife through butter and no way in hell Kakuzu's shield > Susanoo.

    Cease this pathetic attempt.
     
         

  13. #33
    Member Crazy Wolf's Avatar
    Status
    Crazy Wolf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    153
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: jiraiya vs sasori

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilOne View Post
    Jiraiya > Pain ( hype ), Kakuzu ( low difficulty ), Zetsu ( no difficulty ), Hidan ( low difficulty ), Konan ( low difficulty ), Kisame ( mid- high difficulty )
    Orochimaru > Kakuzu ( low difficulty ), Zetsu ( no difficulty ), Sasori ( mid- high difficulty ), Hidan ( no difficulty ), Konan ( low difficulty ), Kisame ( high difficulty )
    Tsunade > Kakuzu ( low difficulty ), Hidan ( low difficulty ), Zetsu ( no difficulty ), Konan ( mid difficulty ), Sasori ( high diffiuculty )

    The fact that you think otherwise is wrong.
    Jiraiya > Kisame and Itachi ( hype ), and Jiraiya >>>>>>>>>> Sasori
    Tsunade >/= Kisame
    Orochimaru < Sasori
     
         

  14. #34
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,611
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: jiraiya vs sasori

    Orochimaru < Sasori
    No way in seven hells.

    Manda solos Sasori, he's immune to poison and his skin can tank Sasori's attacks effortlessly.
     
         

  15. #35
    Banned
    Status
    TheEvilOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    12,933
    Godlike
     

    Re: jiraiya vs sasori

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Wolf View Post
    Jiraiya > Kisame and Itachi ( hype ), and Jiraiya >>>>>>>>>> Sasori
    Tsunade >/= Kisame
    Orochimaru < Sasori
    Only if he has no antidotes ( which is doubtful )
     
         

  16. #36
    u rike worms? Shura's Avatar
    Status
    Shura is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,441
    Location
    worm pit
    i rike worms
     

    Re: jiraiya vs sasori

    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Oh and all Sannins beat Kakuzu. It's not even debatable.


    What the fuck am I even doing on this thread..
     
         

  17. #37
    Member Crazy Wolf's Avatar
    Status
    Crazy Wolf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    153
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: jiraiya vs sasori

    The Sannins >>>> Kakuzu.
     
         

  18. #38
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,611
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: jiraiya vs sasori

    Quote Originally Posted by AkatsukiChurch View Post


    What the fuck am I even doing on this thread..
    Fanboying?
     
         

  19. #39
    u rike worms? Shura's Avatar
    Status
    Shura is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,441
    Location
    worm pit
    i rike worms
     

    Re: jiraiya vs sasori

    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Fanboying?
    Nah, I'm waiting for your replies to Zexion so that I can get a new quote in my sig..
     
         

  20. #40
    Don't front. OnPoint's Avatar
    Status
    OnPoint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,271
    Location
    Forest Hills Drive
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: jiraiya vs sasori

    Under typical circumstances, an IC Sasori opens with Hiruko. Given the location, Yatai Kuzushi crushes him.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •