Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Kyuubi Naruto against the MS.

    Okay, I used this post in response to somebody elses post. I just wanted to know what you guys thought of this.

    The reason why I believe that Sasuke was able to surpress the Kyuubi chakra within Naruto when they reunited was because even in his basic jinchuuriki form, Naruto is susceptible to the Kyuubis influence. Take his fight with Deidara for example, where he was gruff and acting on more animalish impulses in just his basic form.

    This means a bit of the Kyuubi is in Naruto's basic jinchuuriki form. Since Naruto is inept at controlling the Kyuubi, Sasuke was able to surpress it.

    We see with Killer Bee, when he fully transforms he keeps his mind and is able to talk because he is in full control, and he is just using the chakra.





    See the rhymes. We already know this, but I felt it necessary to put that up.

    The MS does NOT have the ability to alter chakra.That would be stupid because then the Uchiha clan would be invincible. So Naruto using the Kyuubis chakra would be safe, so long as he could CONTROL it.

    Not only that, but since a little bit of the Kyuubis chakra is already mixed in with Narutos chakra, the Uchiha would be able to enter his subconscious and control the Kyuubi from Naruto as they please. Maybe they would make him transform full Nine-Tails and just control it, which would be cheap.

    Minato also sealed the Kyuubi inside Naruto so that Naruto could combat Madara. If he knew that Madara was controlling the Kyuubi, then I doubt he would have told Naruto that using it in a battle against him would help.





    Lets face it, Minato most likely knew it was an Uchiha clan member. All the Jonin knew of Madara fighting Hashirama at the Valley of the End. I'm sure Minato would have known that the Kyuubi was used in that battle. Even if he didn't Madara would have most likely needed his Sharingan if he faced off with Minato.

    Jiraiya also said that Minato didn't do things without reason.



    So Minato must have figured that if Naruto could control the Kyuubi in the same way Killer Bee could control the 8-tails, he would have no problem fighting a member of the Uchiha Clan. IF and only IF Naruto learned how to control the Kyuubi, whenever he transformed, it would NOT be the Kyuubi fighting. It would be Naruto fighting. There is evidence that points out that the Kyuubi only has intelligence because it is sealed within Naruto. This is supported by the fact that Naruto cannot speak once he enters a state past his fourth tail, and he only growls and roars. That would make it much easier to control the Kyuubi if it was not sealed, which is the only time it has been controlled.

    I hope this clears up any doubts of Naruto using the Kyuubi against either Madara or Sasuke in the future.

    On top of that, if they can surpress it, what is to say Naruto just force it back out?
     
         
    Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 02-01-2010 at 02:25 AM.

  2. #2
    Narutard Sharpism's Avatar
    Status
    Sharpism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kyuubi Naruto against the MS.

    Before Posting I'll just copy paste what I typed.
    "The Biju are nothing more then Chakra split form Jubi - Ten Tails, They all take traits from him and they don't have a physical form, they in essence are PURE chakra. [Else we would have seen a body of Kyuubi.] As we seen just because KB controls Hachibi doesn't mean it doesn't have a say or influence on what it does itself. KB and Hachibi coexist as we seen Hachibi get KB out of Tsukyomi. This means it is STILL there, it doesn't disappear. If a Sharingan user can control the Kyuubi's chakra whats to say that even if Naruto had control over Kyuubi that Sasuke couldn't just control Kyuubi's Chakra and Supresses it?What would be "Cheap" would expect Sasuke to fight Ninetails THEN Naruto and win. It'll be an even playing ground, even if Naruto CAN use Kyuubi I don't think he will. Remember what Yamato told him. "If you want to save Sasuke, do it with your own power. If you want to see Sasuke again, look through your own eyes not Kyuubi's."
     
         

  3. #3
    Narutard Sharpism's Avatar
    Status
    Sharpism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kyuubi Naruto against the MS.

    Please take a look at this thread as well: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...ke-kyuubi.html
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kyuubi Naruto against the MS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpism View Post
    Before Posting I'll just copy paste what I typed.
    "The Biju are nothing more then Chakra split form Jubi - Ten Tails, They all take traits from him and they don't have a physical form, they in essence are PURE chakra. [Else we would have seen a body of Kyuubi.] As we seen just because KB controls Hachibi doesn't mean it doesn't have a say or influence on what it does itself. KB and Hachibi coexist as we seen Hachibi get KB out of Tsukyomi. This means it is STILL there, it doesn't disappear. If a Sharingan user can control the Kyuubi's chakra whats to say that even if Naruto had control over Kyuubi that Sasuke couldn't just control Kyuubi's Chakra and Supresses it?What would be "Cheap" would expect Sasuke to fight Ninetails THEN Naruto and win. It'll be an even playing ground, even if Naruto CAN use Kyuubi I don't think he will. Remember what Yamato told him. "If you want to save Sasuke, do it with your own power. If you want to see Sasuke again, look through your own eyes not Kyuubi's."
    He didn't stop it in his fight with Pain.

    It was also said in the Kage Summit that Killer Bee could fully control the beast.

    Also, about what Yamato said to him...



    did not stop THIS from happening






    Its pretty clear from the last picture that Naruto let the Kyuubi take over (yes....that's it....).

    There is nothing that states the Sharingan can control the Kyuubis chakra. The Sharingan can control the Kyuubi.

    Also, we talk about it being even. We don't know what kind of technique Sasuke will get between now and then that may make him even.
    I personally think that even Kyuubi, Sasukes power at that time would make it even because if the Sage of the Six Paths can be stronger than the Kyuubi, so can Sasuke. Heck by the time the manga is over the Kyuubi may even be one of the weaker characters.

    It almost seems like every new MAIN bad guy makes the Kyuubi a little weaker.

    First it was Mizuki. Mizuki could attack the Kyuubi all day and the Kyuubi would wonder why the mosquitoes were so interested in him today. Then there is Deidara who could make an explosion that may scratch the Kyuubi, then Pain who may be able to trap a full nine tailed Kyuubi into a moon. Of course all these guys are weaker than the Kyuubi, but each new enemy becomes comparatively less weak.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kyuubi Naruto against the MS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpism View Post
    Please take a look at this thread as well: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...ke-kyuubi.html
    i commented on that on the ninth of january.
     
         
    Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 02-01-2010 at 03:08 AM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kyuubi Naruto against the MS.

    First of all as some said Sharingan can control the Kyuubi itself but not the chakra. Sasuke was able to get into Naruto's subconscious and see the Kyuubi in that gate however it was because Naruto wasn't strong enough and Sasuke was easily able to head inside him otherwise Sasuke would have easily gotten into Killerbee as well but it didn't happen because Killerbee was strong and was quick. We still don't know if the Kyuubi can be controlled when inside a Jinchuuriki. I think its highly unlikely. Then it is true that in the Kage summit someone said that only the 4th Mizukage and Raikage's brother can control their Bijuu. However as we saw when Killerbee was fighting Sasuke the 8 tails hepled him a lot. It was a teamwork rather that controlling it. Although they may have some control like when to release or suppress chakra thats just a theory. So if Naruto is to control the Kyuubi i guess the only way is to have a good relationship with the Kyuubi.
    Also the 4th did said that in order to beat that strong ninja referring to Madara someone needs a special power. We know that the 1st Hokage himself had special abilities. Minato sealed the Kyuubi inside Naruto thinking that one day he may have to fight Madara. Minato may also had a very good guess that the one controlling the Kyuubi was a Uchiha even then he sealed the Kyuubi inside Naruto rather that sealing it inside him. So he knew that the Kyuubi can not be controlled when inside a Jinchuuriki. Sorry for making it so long but it should now clear some doubts
     
         
    Last edited by Sennin Jinchuuriki; 02-01-2010 at 01:45 PM.

  7. #7
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kyuubi Naruto against the MS.

    Sasuke was unable to control 8 tails, or he didnt even try:D dunno, Sasuke cant.. since it was said only Danzo could and Madara... not sure tho
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kyuubi Naruto against the MS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    First of all as some said Sharingan can control the Kyuubi itself but not the chakra. Sasuke was able to get into Naruto's subconscious and see the Kyuubi in that gate however it was because Naruto wasn't strong enough and Sasuke was easily able to head inside him otherwise Sasuke would have easily gotten into Killerbee as well but it didn't happen because Killerbee was strong and was quick. We still don't know if the Kyuubi can be controlled when inside a Jinchuuriki. I think its highly unlikely. Then it is true that in the Kage summit someone said that only the 4th Mizukage and Raikage's brother can control their Bijuu. However as we saw when Killerbee was fighting Sasuke the 8 tails hepled him a lot. It was a teamwork rather that controlling it. Although they may have some control like when to release or suppress chakra thats just a theory. So if Naruto is to control the Kyuubi i guess the only way is to have a good relationship with the Kyuubi.
    Also the 4th did said that in order to beat that strong ninja referring to Madara someone needs a special power. We know that the 1st Hokage himself had special abilities. Minato sealed the Kyuubi inside Naruto thinking that one day he may have to fight Madara. Minato may also had a very good guess that the one controlling the Kyuubi was a Uchiha even then he sealed the Kyuubi inside Naruto rather that sealing it inside him. So he knew that the Kyuubi can not be controlled when inside a Jinchuuriki. Sorry for making it so long but it should now clear some doubts
    That is...PART of what I'm saying lol. Thank you.
     
         

  9. #9
    Narutard Sharpism's Avatar
    Status
    Sharpism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kyuubi Naruto against the MS.

    Idk. If one person can do it then ANYONE can do it less its a Kekkie, Madara and Danzo have Sharingan so why can't Sasuke in the future? [Ofcourse practice and such would be needed.] I just think that Kyuubi is too evil to allow that to happen. Although Naruto and Kyuubi work together I don't think it's possible for Kyuubi to be 100% controled over;
    Double Layered Seal
    His personality.

    Although a SEMI team work COULD happen I think kyuubi's main and ONLY goal is to escape his prison, as we've seen. So it won't happen 100% that Naruto controls a form such as that. However he might be able to control himself with more tails as time progreses. He can only control up to 3 where as 4-9 are Kyuubi/Instinctual monster.

    Kyuubi is just chakra even out of Naruto's body it is still pure chakra. Controling it, and controling its chakra are the same I would think?
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kyuubi Naruto against the MS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpism View Post
    Before Posting I'll just copy paste what I typed.
    "The Biju are nothing more then Chakra split form Jubi - Ten Tails, They all take traits from him and they don't have a physical form, they in essence are PURE chakra. [Else we would have seen a body of Kyuubi.] As we seen just because KB controls Hachibi doesn't mean it doesn't have a say or influence on what it does itself. KB and Hachibi coexist as we seen Hachibi get KB out of Tsukyomi. This means it is STILL there, it doesn't disappear. If a Sharingan user can control the Kyuubi's chakra whats to say that even if Naruto had control over Kyuubi that Sasuke couldn't just control Kyuubi's Chakra and Supresses it?What would be "Cheap" would expect Sasuke to fight Ninetails THEN Naruto and win. It'll be an even playing ground, even if Naruto CAN use Kyuubi I don't think he will. Remember what Yamato told him. "If you want to save Sasuke, do it with your own power. If you want to see Sasuke again, look through your own eyes not Kyuubi's."


    On a host who can control their beast.



    Hachibi relies on Bee to bring him out which signifies Bees dominance.



    Bee is compressing the Hachibis chakra, which he has control over.
     
         
    Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 02-02-2010 at 10:31 PM.

  11. #11
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kyuubi Naruto against the MS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpism View Post
    Idk. If one person can do it then ANYONE can do it less its a Kekkie, Madara and Danzo have Sharingan so why can't Sasuke in the future? [Ofcourse practice and such would be needed.] I just think that Kyuubi is too evil to allow that to happen. Although Naruto and Kyuubi work together I don't think it's possible for Kyuubi to be 100% controled over;
    Double Layered Seal
    His personality.

    Although a SEMI team work COULD happen I think kyuubi's main and ONLY goal is to escape his prison, as we've seen. So it won't happen 100% that Naruto controls a form such as that. However he might be able to control himself with more tails as time progreses. He can only control up to 3 where as 4-9 are Kyuubi/Instinctual monster.

    Kyuubi is just chakra even out of Naruto's body it is still pure chakra. Controling it, and controling its chakra are the same I would think?
    Yes, but the chakra has a physical form. Chakra itself cannot think or kill. Something controlling the chakra can. If chakra could do that, then the people who used chakra to fight would have been dead just doing the tree climbing.

    The Kyuubi is a physical being made from chakra, but it is still a being.
    If the MS could control tailed beast chakra, I doubt that Madara would have needed Akatsuki. He would have just needed Pain and Itachi.

    Chakra cannot regenerate itself. If the Kyuubi was pure chakra, it would cease to exist after it used itself up. The Kyuubi has an almost infinite amount of chakra, but thats the key. ALMOST infinite. That means it has a limit and since it has a physical being it would have to have a means to replenish itself. Thus, the Kyuubi is a bit more than just chakra. It is a physical being that has a means to replenish its chakra.
     
         
    Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 02-02-2010 at 10:35 PM.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    moneyezzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    571
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kyuubi Naruto against the MS.

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpism View Post
    idk. If one person can do it then anyone can do it less its a kekkie, madara and danzo have sharingan so why can't sasuke in the future? [ofcourse practice and such would be needed.] i just think that kyuubi is too evil to allow that to happen. Although naruto and kyuubi work together i don't think it's possible for kyuubi to be 100% controled over;
    double layered seal
    his personality.

    Although a semi team work could happen i think kyuubi's main and only goal is to escape his prison, as we've seen. So it won't happen 100% that naruto controls a form such as that. However he might be able to control himself with more tails as time progreses. He can only control up to 3 where as 4-9 are kyuubi/instinctual monster.

    Kyuubi is just chakra even out of naruto's body it is still pure chakra. Controling it, and controling its chakra are the same i would think?
    lol practice for saskue it will be giving 2 him in a form of a random power up
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •