Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 96
  1. #26
    Shura's Avatar
    Status
    Shura is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,020
    Post Thanks / Like
    -
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    Where are you getting Atsugai broke Hidans bones? Kisame took Hirudora head on and no bones were broken.
    It's the most obvious part where Hidan's bones were broken.. Althought, there are some more scans where his bones were broken.
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has status.
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post
    How is this baseless in NV?

    Oh wait? it isn't. They have bones and bodies too.
    Uh wait it is because you are comparing his punches to those weights like his fist is that heavy. Not only was that pointless argument, Sakura strength greater the Gai didn't destroy the Juubi clone like you are explaining.

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    I think I need to make a whole thread about this:

    Concerning Hidan "Is Done For, When Taking Internal Damage".





    Here you see his ribcage, etc body part, was pierce.

    Edit:


    Hidan breaking his own femur.




    Here you see Shikimaru sewing, punching in, and strapping down his body.


    And last, he took a took a blast that should of broken down his body from the inside due to it's pressure:



    My point was breaking his body shows no sign that effects him from being immobile. His body has to literally be separated from each other in order to be immobile
     
         

  3. #28
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    7,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamui snipe GG
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    Uh wait it is because you are comparing his punches to those weights like his fist is that heavy. Not only was that pointless argument, Sakura strength greater the Gai didn't destroy the Juubi clone like you are explaining.
    He fist is essentially that heavy when combined with his speed and power.

    He broke a cement wall with a single punch.

    Juubi clone isn't human. They are made of an odd material that can form and reform.

    You didn't even address what would happen if the marble hit Hidan. Answer that.

    As for your "argument", it doesn't make sense.

    Hidan's femur clearly wasn't broken. All damage was transferred to Asuma.

    Show me where Hidan's bones were broken by that Fuuton.

    Your argument doesn't make sense regardless. How can you walk when your leg is split in half?
     
         

  4. #29
    禁止されている技 Forbidden Technique's Avatar
    Status
    Forbidden Technique is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Namek
    Posts
    2,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by AkatsukiChurch View Post
    It's the most obvious part where Hidan's bones were broken.. Althought, there are some more scans where his bones were broken.
    So why don't you so kindly supply a manga scan that implies that all his bones were broken, since it's so obvious.

    As I said, Kisame completely withstood the air pressure from getting directly hit from Hirudora, which is on a larger scale then Atsugai [x] Yet Kisame showed no sign of internal damage, seeing that he broke out of Yamato's wood restraints using sheer strength alone.
     
         

  5. #30
    Shura's Avatar
    Status
    Shura is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,020
    Post Thanks / Like
    -
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    So why don't you so kindly supply a manga scan that implies that all his bones were broken, since it's so obvious.

    As I said, Kisame completely withstood the air pressure from getting directly hit from Hirudora, which is on a larger scale then Atsugai [x] Yet Kisame showed no sign of internal damage, seeing that he broke out of Yamato's wood restraints using sheer strength alone.
    Just look at EjBlack's post.. All the manga scans are there. It's post #28..
     
         

  6. #31
    Coca-Cola. Nous's Avatar
    Status
    Nous is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Unit 731
    Posts
    2,815
    Post Thanks / Like
    「 πλοῦτος
    κράτος 」
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    I think Gai can pull through despite his Intelligence, Mid-High diff. And you're back?
     
         

  7. #32
    Shura's Avatar
    Status
    Shura is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,020
    Post Thanks / Like
    -
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by Centipede View Post
    I think Gai can pull through despite his Intelligence, Mid-High diff. And you're back?
    Yep, I'm back. :P
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has status.
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post
    He fist is essentially that heavy when combined with his speed and power.

    He broke a cement wall with a single punch.

    Juubi clone isn't human. They are made of an odd material that can form and reform.

    You didn't even address what would happen if the marble hit Hidan. Answer that.

    As for your "argument", it doesn't make sense.

    Hidan's femur clearly wasn't broken. All damage was transferred to Asuma.

    Show me where Hidan's bones were broken by that Fuuton.

    Your argument doesn't make sense regardless. How can you walk when your leg is split in half?
    Your answer is the same situation as Sasuke crushing Danzo to the ground.

    As for my argument was exactly the point when you mention Asuma's situation. To transfer his attack he has to aim where he wants to damage his opponent. Since Asuma's femur was broken (which Hidan aimed for) that means the damage Hidan was taking means nothing.

    This is common sense its like I have to explain how he can walk around with a stake stuck in his heart:





    Please read how the justu works carefully...
     
         

  9. #34
    Member MisterEggPirate88's Avatar
    Status
    MisterEggPirate88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by Centipede View Post
    I think Gai can pull through despite his Intelligence, Mid-High diff. And you're back?
    Where the hell is Guy more intelligent than Hidan -.-
     
         

  10. #35
    Penguin.'s Avatar
    Status
    Penguin. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tobirama's God-like hair.
    Posts
    23,440
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEggPirate88 View Post
    Where the hell is Guy more intelligent than Hidan -.-
    He is clearly saying Gai can win even though Gai is stupid.
     
         

  11. #36
    Member MisterEggPirate88's Avatar
    Status
    MisterEggPirate88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Oh now i see sorry :P
     
         

  12. #37
    禁止されている技 Forbidden Technique's Avatar
    Status
    Forbidden Technique is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Namek
    Posts
    2,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by AkatsukiChurch View Post
    Just look at EjBlack's post.. All the manga scans are there. It's post #28..
    Okay... so where is the manga scan that implies that Atsugai broke Hidans bones? That argument is baseless. Not to mention piercing damage =/= bone smashing.

    You do understand that your indirectly saying that Kisame is more durable then Hidan, right? Which only means Gai's techniques will be doing more damage on Hidan then it did on Kisame.
     
         

  13. #38
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Gai stomps with gates, wins mid diff in base.
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has status.
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    Okay... so where is the manga scan that implies that Atsugai broke Hidans bones? That argument is baseless. Not to mention piercing damage =/= bone smashing.

    You do understand that your indirectly saying that Kisame is more durable then Hidan, right? Which only means Gai's techniques will be doing more damage on Hidan then it did on Kisame.

    Idk where you left off with AC but the moves he has taken applied them being ineffective. If you look at the move Kakuzu did on Hidan and Kakashi, what do you think would happen if Kakashi did take that pressure attack?

    What do you think would happen if Someone's heart is stab and various of places and vital points?
     
         

  15. #40
    King of Heroes TheEvilOne's Avatar
    Status
    TheEvilOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    12,006
    Post Thanks / Like
    Face Everything And Rise
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Gai stomps with gates, wins mid diff in base.
    Nope. Base Guy has nothing to decapitate Hidan.
     
         

  16. #41
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    7,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamui snipe GG
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    Your answer is the same situation as Sasuke crushing Danzo to the ground.

    As for my argument was exactly the point when you mention Asuma's situation. To transfer his attack he has to aim where he wants to damage his opponent. Since Asuma's femur was broken (which Hidan aimed for) that means the damage Hidan was taking means nothing.

    This is common sense its like I have to explain how he can walk around with a stake stuck in his heart:





    Please read how the justu works carefully...

    Okay, that's cool.

    You still haven't answered what would happen if a ten ton marble landed on Hidan's head/chest/arm.

    That's all I want an answer for. In your opinion, what would happen?
     
         

  17. #42
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilOne View Post
    Nope. Base Guy has nothing to decapitate Hidan.
    He doesn't have to. He can kill Hidan in many ways.

    1. Crack his skull with nunchucks.

    2. Kunai to the brain.

    3. Break his arms, feet, bones with fists, Lotus or nunchuks.
     
         

  18. #43
    Member MisterEggPirate88's Avatar
    Status
    MisterEggPirate88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    I dont know whats so hard to understand about that, but Hidans body is IMMORTAL !
     
         

  19. #44
    - I N A C T I V E - Thoth's Avatar
    Status
    Thoth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    8,351
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.
     



    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Guy stomps. With his taijutsu skills, he's capable of dissolve Hidan into hunderds of pieces.

    Edit: If you mean no 8th gate, than a bit harder.
     
         

  20. #45
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has status.
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post
    Okay, that's cool.

    You still haven't answered what would happen if a ten ton marble landed on Hidan's head/chest/arm.

    That's all I want an answer for. In your opinion, what would happen?
    I think this would happen:



    Regardless this is irreverent on Gai's behalf
     
         

  21. #46
    Banned
    Status
    Fodder#4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    9,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Gai wins this mid to high diff in base, once the gates are used it's. . Not even worth discussing.
     
         

  22. #47
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    7,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamui snipe GG
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    I think this would happen:



    Regardless this is irreverent on Gai's behalf
    Post the next few pages. Did he use Izanagi?

    Danzo was completely crushed under susano'o. When this happens to Hidan, he will still be alive; he'll just be a pile of broken bones and skin.
     
         

  23. #48
    禁止されている技 Forbidden Technique's Avatar
    Status
    Forbidden Technique is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Namek
    Posts
    2,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    Idk where you left off with AC but the moves he has taken applied them being ineffective. If you look at the move Kakuzu did on Hidan and Kakashi, what do you think would happen if Kakashi did take that pressure attack?

    What do you think would happen if Someone's heart is stab and various of places and vital points?
    What are you even trying to get at here? If someone heart and vital points are stabbed, they would die. But that doesn't apply to Hidan as he is immortal. And whose to say exactly what would of happened to Kakashi.

    You and AC are beating around the bush. You guys assume that bone breakage doesn't affect Hidan because he was able to withstand his bones being broken in result of taking on Kakuzu's fuuton. Yet, there is no proof that the attack did such damage. Again, Kisame withstood something similar, only in a larger scale, and no sign of bone breakage was shown.
     
         

  24. #49
    ¥Rokudaime¥ NarutoSamaKama's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSamaKama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    1,435
    Post Thanks / Like
    "To be Hokage, that is my
    dream!"
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Im going to have to say Gai high diff, or Hdan super high diff, eh Hidan I think
     
         

  25. #50
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has status.
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post
    Post the next few pages. Did he use Izanagi?

    Danzo was completely crushed under susano'o. When this happens to Hidan, he will still be alive; he'll just be a pile of broken bones and skin.
    What the hell are you talking about? You told me explain what happens if his body gets crushed by "10 ton marble" and I use Sassanoo's fist to express how it will turn out.

    Omg dude are you really going to go make a circular argument with me that this won't be possible at all where I already refute back to back?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •