Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 96
  1. #51
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    7,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke is love, Sasuke is life
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    What the hell are you talking about? You told me explain what happens if his body gets crushed by "10 ton marble" and I use Sassanoo's fist to express how it will turn out.

    Omg dude are you really going to go make a circular argument with me that this won't be possible at all where I already refute back to back?
    What are YOU talking about?

    Okay, so you admit that Hidan will be absolutely crushed and demolished just like Danzo was?
     
         

  2. #52
    Senior Member EjBlack's Avatar
    Status
    EjBlack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    What are you even trying to get at here? If someone heart and vital points are stabbed, they would die. But that doesn't apply to Hidan as he is immortal. And whose to say exactly what would of happened to Kakashi.

    You and AC are beating around the bush. You guys assume that bone breakage doesn't affect Hidan because he was able to withstand his bones being broken in result of taking on Kakuzu's fuuton. Yet, there is no proof that the attack did such damage. Again, Kisame withstood something similar, only in a larger scale, and no sign of bone breakage was shown.
    No your not getting it. Hidan is not getting broken bones from internal attacks which was the scans that proofs why that is true. You keep looking at it differently that results that Hidan walks around with anything being broken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post
    What are YOU talking about?

    Okay, so you admit that Hidan will be absolutely crushed and demolished just like Danzo was?
    You brought up Izanagi for no reason.

    Yes that was what I was implying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    You're right. Hidan isn't getting broken bones from internal attacks. The scans of which you provided only show Hidan receiving a piercing like damage. The only time Hidan didn't get pierced, was when he got hit by Kakuzu's fuuton, which you claimed to break all his bones with no evidence to support this. As I said, Piercing damage=/=bone smashing damage.

    Internal damage, such as piercing and stabbing, doesn't break bones. Smashing and pounding of the body, which is external damage, is what breaks bones.

    I made no such claim what fuuton did to his bones. Imaging getting hit by an air gun that covered your whole body thats the kind of damage you expect from geting hit from that move and it was render useless against Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post
    I misintepreted what you were saying at first, sorry.

    Well, Might Gai's punches have at least 3 tons of force behind them, as apparent from the fact that he shattered a cement wall with his fist. Essentially, Gai will replace the ten ton marble and Hidan will be the target.
    A completely irrational conclusion and terrible premise. And yet the fooder that was shattered from the cement was able to keep his body in place

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post
    That fodder's bones and organs were all absolutely destroyed. This is evident from the fact that he shattered a cement wall with that same punch.

    How is it irrational? You arn't backing up your counter at all. Gai's punch = The Ten Ton Marble, and you already admitted the marble would wreck Hidan.
    Are you listening to yourself Guy does not have the weight of a ten ton marble which already made your point invalid
    Never made a claim that Marble defeats Hidan thats ridiculous.
    Then completely ignore where I said all of that damage is useless as it does nothing to Hidan. Since internal damage doesn't respond to his body.

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    AkatsukiChurch used your post as a scapegoat from me asking him to pull out a scan as evidence for his baseless claim in that Kakuzu's fuuton broke all of Hidans bones. So I only assumed that is what you were trying to prove as well. Even though, you are still kind off implying that he can.

    I'm not arguing that Hidan isn't durable and very pain resistant. I simply saying that Hidan isn't able to withstand his bones being broken without his movements being greatly hindered. And I have yet to be proven wrong.

    No way in hell, is Hidan beating Gai.
    You keep bringing this up. As Hidan already encounter his body being broken down. Why you are ignoring them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post
    You said that Hidan would be crushed, just like Danzo.

    I'm not saying he has the WEIGHT of it, with his power and speed he'll have the FORCE of the ten ton marble.

    I'm aware of that, Gai effortlessly destroyed that cement wall, suggesting he can do far more.

    It's not saying much regardless, since the hip bone is chalk-full of pressure points to break it on, and as a Taijutsu expert Gai should know them.
    Your bringing a completely irrelevant point on physical damage again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    Dude... Were going in circles here. Hidans body being broken down =/= his entire skeletal system being broken. Provide me with the scans in which you believe Hidan withstood his bones from being broken. As I thought I already covered this in my post below.

    Here ribcage, etc body part, was pierce.



    This is femur damage:


    sewing, punching in through skin, and strapping down his body damage.


    sternum should be damage (Leaves stake at his heart):


    Edit: Please read this carfully



    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post
    When I asked if you thought that Hidan would be crushed just like Danzo was, this was your response.



    Look back for yourself.

    It's completely relevant. If you think the ten ton marble can crush Hidan, then Gai's punches (especially gated punches) will be able to crush Hidan.

    Stop posting nonsense. You keep posting fluff responses that really don't provide any counter.
    I knew exactly what I said. Did I say Hidan can't get up from it? Did I say he gets compeltely crush and immobilized. You just try to put words in my mouth to fit your argument. So let me put it in a complete sentence for you:

    Although a 10 ton marble falling on Hidan would most likely give the same results as Sasuke crushing Danzo with Sussanoo, it means nothing due to his immortality. He simply brushes off from the ground.

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post

    That's nifty. Too bad it's all minor small scale damage.


    You said yourself a large attack, like the ten ton marble, would crush Hidan.

    Gai can provide a punch of that magnitude.

    Therefore, Gai can crush Hidan.

    In fact, the counter you provided only shows that Hidan can be damaged. He is broken throughout many of your scans, it's just minor damage.

    A punch that can destroy a concrete wall will crush Hidan just like the ten ton marble example.



    Lmao, you just contridicted yourself. You said Hidan will be crushed just like Danzo. If Hidan is crushed just like Danzo, his spine and skull will be shoved down into his body.

    He isn't "brushing that off".
    And yet doing terrible comparison to support your claim. so concrete>Hidan then ignore the large blast attack and explosions he tanked.

    Edit: And then the audacity to say all of is minor damage LMAO!

    Quote Originally Posted by Smd View Post
    i saw that too... that was far from minor damage, the dudes body parts were all over the places for pete's sake.

    if hidan could use that jutsu that reflects damage i think gai would lose.

    but w/o it hidan loses
    In character Gai clearly loses this battle that is only because of bad-match up that is all. Sure give Guy full knowledge and something he can do to decapatite hidan. Thats a clear win for Guy but NOT according to the OP conditions.

    Any i need a break from internet. Off to catch uup to arrested development, black ops 2, and play a little piano.
     
         
    Last edited by Skorm; 06-20-2013 at 11:25 PM.

  3. #53
    AKA "The Minato Hater" Prestonyoko's Avatar
    Status
    Prestonyoko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status. Or
    does he?
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Hidan as every advantage in this battle.

    Hidan is immortal, there's no way Guy can kill him.

    One scratch for Guy & it's over.

    And Hidan doesn't get tired either. Guy can cause he's mortal.

    Stop wanking guy.

    Hidan may not be the strongest. But taijutsu is his best suit too.

    Guy doesn't stand a chance at all.

    Not even gates will help, it will do LOTS of damage, but won't split Hidan's body in two. Unless somebody wants to show a manga scan.

    Hidan > Guy. No doubt about it.
     
         

  4. #54
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    7,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke is love, Sasuke is life
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    You brought up Izanagi for no reason.

    Yes that was what I was implying.
    I misintepreted what you were saying at first, sorry.

    Well, Might Gai's punches have at least 3 tons of force behind them, as apparent from the fact that he shattered a cement wall with his fist. Essentially, Gai will replace the ten ton marble and Hidan will be the target.
     
         

  5. #55
    禁止されている技 Forbidden Technique's Avatar
    Status
    Forbidden Technique is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Namek
    Posts
    2,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    No your not getting it. Hidan is not getting broken bones from internal attacks which was the scans that proofs why that is true. You keep looking at it differently that results that Hidan walks around with anything being broken.
    You're right. Hidan isn't getting broken bones from internal attacks. The scans of which you provided only show Hidan receiving a piercing like damage. The only time Hidan didn't get pierced, was when he got hit by Kakuzu's fuuton, which you claimed to break all his bones with no evidence to support this. As I said, Piercing damage=/=bone smashing damage.

    Internal damage, such as piercing and stabbing, doesn't typically break bones. Smashing and pounding of the body, which is external damage, is what breaks bones.

     
         
    Last edited by Forbidden Technique; 06-20-2013 at 04:51 PM.

  6. #56
    Senior Member Tazzilla88's Avatar
    Status
    Tazzilla88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    2,272
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Once gates enter the picture I don't imagine Hidan keeping up, he's canonically stated to have the slowest attacks in all of Akatsuki.
    Gai in gates would dance circles around him, and Gai doesn't need to be that intelligent to decide he doesn't want to be cut but a giant scythe.
    Eventually Gai's punches will leave him immobile. I find the whole Hidan continued on after breaking his femur argument rather poor. Even Part 1 Naruto fought in that state. But no one is saying that part 1 naruto is immune to physical damage. Take for instance, the rotator cup. Should someone destroy his rotator cup the arm attached becomes for all intensive purposes broken. Should the punch his kneecap out of place or destroy it all together his running ability is destroyed. In one's pelvis a small piece of cartilage that connects the hips, should that be knocked out of place by a punch walking would be nearly impossible.

    Then 10 tons argument is quite valid considering the levels of strength we're starting to discuss. Having enough strength that the resulting wind pressure would be able to kill an ordinary person. You have to think of the force behind that punch. What's going on is the no limits fallacy but logically there must be a limit to how much damage he can take. I personally believe the top tier of those with physical strength all surpass those limits (Tsunade, Ay, Gai, Sakura, Third Raikage)

    Finally the reason he can't be hurt by physical means is a sad argument is because the only thing that has ever hurt him has been physical attacks. You would consider the rope a physical object as well as his torture stick and so on. So if these physical objects can hurt him, and he doesn't even use impressive force with his torture stick to hurt himself, what makes people believe he is immune to physical damage. One could even think of chakra blades as physical damage as they take a physical form to accomplish their purpose. But regardless, he's not immune to physical damage, he's a masochist who enjoys pain and has great endurance. But considering how easily he's stabbed himself his durability is not as how as people make it out to be.
     
         

  7. #57
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    7,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke is love, Sasuke is life
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    A completely irrational conclusion and terrible premise. And yet the fooder that was shattered from the cement was able to keep his body in place
    That fodder's bones and organs were all absolutely destroyed. This is evident from the fact that he shattered a cement wall with that same punch.

    How is it irrational? You arn't backing up your counter at all. Gai's punch = The Ten Ton Marble, and you already admitted the marble would wreck Hidan.
     
         

  8. #58
    Senior Member Tazzilla88's Avatar
    Status
    Tazzilla88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    2,272
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post
    That fodder's bones and organs were all absolutely destroyed. This is evident from the fact that he shattered a cement wall with that same punch.

    How is it irrational? You arn't backing up your counter at all. Gai's punch = The Ten Ton Marble, and you already admitted the marble would wreck Hidan.
    I'd just like to point out that the human hip is stronger than cement that is not reinforced with steel bars. And there were no visible steel bars.
     
         

  9. #59
    禁止されている技 Forbidden Technique's Avatar
    Status
    Forbidden Technique is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Namek
    Posts
    2,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    I made no such claim what fuuton did to his bones. Imaging getting hit by an air gun that covered your whole body thats the kind of damage you expect from geting hit from that move and it was render useless against Hidan
    AkatsukiChurch used your post as a scapegoat from me asking him to pull out a scan as evidence for his baseless claim in that Kakuzu's fuuton broke all of Hidans bones. So I only assumed that is what you were trying to prove as well. Even though, you are still kind off implying that he can.

    I'm not arguing that Hidan isn't durable and very pain resistant. I simply saying that Hidan isn't able to withstand his bones being broken without his movements being greatly hindered. And I have yet to be proven wrong.

    No way in hell, is Hidan beating Gai.
     
         

  10. #60
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    7,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke is love, Sasuke is life
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    Are you listening to yourself Guy does not have the weight of a ten ton marble which already made your point invalid
    Never made a claim that Marble defeats Hidan thats ridiculous.
    Then completely ignore where I said all of that damage is useless as it does nothing to Hidan. Since internal damage doesn't respond to his body.
    You said that Hidan would be crushed, just like Danzo.

    I'm not saying he has the WEIGHT of it, with his power and speed he'll have the FORCE of the ten ton marble.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzilla88 View Post
    I'd just like to point out that the human hip is stronger than cement that is not reinforced with steel bars. And there were no visible steel bars.
    I'm aware of that, Gai effortlessly destroyed that cement wall, suggesting he can do far more.

    It's not saying much regardless, since the hip bone is chalk-full of pressure points to break it on, and as a Taijutsu expert Gai should know them.
     
         
    Last edited by Booker; 06-20-2013 at 05:15 PM.

  11. #61
    禁止されている技 Forbidden Technique's Avatar
    Status
    Forbidden Technique is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Namek
    Posts
    2,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    You keep bringing this up. As Hidan already encounter his body being broken down. Why you are ignoring them?
    Dude... Were going in circles here. Hidans body being broken down =/= his entire skeletal system being broken. Provide me with the scans in which you believe Hidan withstood his bones from being broken. As I thought I already covered this in my post below.


    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    You're right. Hidan isn't getting broken bones from internal attacks. The scans of which you provided only show Hidan receiving a piercing like damage. The only time Hidan didn't get pierced, was when he got hit by Kakuzu's fuuton, which you claimed to break all his bones with no evidence to support this. As I said, Piercing damage=/=bone smashing damage.

    Internal damage, such as piercing and stabbing, doesn't typically break bones. Smashing and pounding of the body, which is external damage, is what breaks bones.

     
         

  12. #62
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    7,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke is love, Sasuke is life
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    Your bringing a completely irrelevant point on physical damage again.
    When I asked if you thought that Hidan would be crushed just like Danzo was, this was your response.

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post

    Yes that was what I was implying.
    Look back for yourself.

    It's completely relevant. If you think the ten ton marble can crush Hidan, then Gai's punches (especially gated punches) will be able to crush Hidan.

    Stop posting nonsense. You keep posting fluff responses that really don't provide any counter.
     
         

  13. #63
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    7,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke is love, Sasuke is life
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    Here ribcage, etc body part, was pierce.



    This is femur damage:


    sewing, punching in through skin, and strapping down his body damage.


    sternum should be damage (Leaves stake at his heart):


    That's nifty. Too bad it's all minor small scale damage.


    You said yourself a large attack, like the ten ton marble, would crush Hidan.

    Gai can provide a punch of that magnitude.

    Therefore, Gai can crush Hidan.

    In fact, the counter you provided only shows that Hidan can be damaged. He is broken throughout many of your scans, it's just minor damage.

    A punch that can destroy a concrete wall will crush Hidan just like the ten ton marble example.

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    I knew exactly what I said. Did I say Hidan can't get up from it? Did I say he gets compeltely crush. You just try to put words in my mouth to fit your argument. So let me put it in a complete sentence for you:

    Although a 10 ton marble falling on Hidan would most likely give the same results as Sasuke crushing Danzo with Sussanoo, it means nothing due to his immortality. He simply brushes off from the ground.
    Lmao, you just contridicted yourself. You said Hidan will be crushed just like Danzo. If Hidan is crushed just like Danzo, his spine and skull will be shoved down into his body.

    He isn't "brushing that off".
     
         
    Last edited by Booker; 06-20-2013 at 05:33 PM.

  14. #64
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    7,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke is love, Sasuke is life
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by EjBlack View Post
    And yet doing terrible comparison to support your claim. so concrete>Hidan then ignore the large blast attack and explosions he tanked.

    Edit: And then the audacity to say all of is minor damage LMAO!
    You keep contradicting yourself.

    One minute you say he tanked a fuuton attack, the next your saying the ten ton marble would crush Hidan.

    And yes, compared to Gai's punches, all of those attacks are small scale damage.
     
         

  15. #65
    Member MisterEggPirate88's Avatar
    Status
    MisterEggPirate88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    All your arguments against Hidan are completely baseless and shitty, it was stated and proved several times that Hidan is IMMORTAL. He is completely unkillable, the only thing you can do is try to immobilize him like Shikamaru did. Unless Guy has one of the best analytical abilities, a technique that can chain the opponent, wind chakra blades, hundreds of paper bombs and a fully prepared trap in a forest where only his clan can go to Guy loses very very badly.
     
         

  16. #66
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    7,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke is love, Sasuke is life
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEggPirate88 View Post
    All your arguments against Hidan are completely baseless and shitty, it was stated and proved several times that Hidan is IMMORTAL. He is completely unkillable, the only thing you can do is try to immobilize him like Shikamaru did. Unless Guy has one of the best analytical abilities, a technique that can chain the opponent, wind chakra blades, hundreds of paper bombs and a fully prepared trap in a forest where only his clan can go to Guy loses very very badly.
    Haha So I guess having your head punched into your spine doesn't warrant a win anymore?
     
         

  17. #67
    Member MisterEggPirate88's Avatar
    Status
    MisterEggPirate88 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    The head of everyone but not Hidans head thats why HE is called IMMORTAL not everyone else.
     
         

  18. #68
    Senior Member elsepa's Avatar
    Status
    elsepa is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,497
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teuchi solos your favorite
    character
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Morning peacock is enough to incapacitate him , his resistance is the same as a normal human.
     
         

  19. #69
    Senior Member SSJ Vegito's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ Vegito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stop reading.
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Gai absolutely destroys.
     
         

  20. #70
    Molten Dragon AGoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    AGoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Pangaea
    Posts
    7,797
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passed my chunnin exams! I
    want to become the greatest
    (Ho)Kage! That is my Dream! XD
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Hidan low-mid diff
     
         

  21. #71
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    7,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke is love, Sasuke is life
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodBoy View Post
    Hidan low-mid diff
    Haha that's laughable.

    Did you see my ten ton marble argument?

    What's your answer to that?
     
         

  22. #72
    Molten Dragon AGoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    AGoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Pangaea
    Posts
    7,797
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passed my chunnin exams! I
    want to become the greatest
    (Ho)Kage! That is my Dream! XD
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post
    Haha that's laughable.

    Did you see my ten ton marble argument?

    What's your answer to that?
    Guy can't punch 10 tons.

    'Dropping' a 10 ton stone means he has no place to move back and has to take all 10 tons. With a normal fight, guy won't be restraining him so hid an will be flung back from the first hit and won't take the full force.

    Kisame took hirudora and could hardly move. Hid an took a pressurized air blast(basically a hirudora) and still came out unscathed - he's more durable than kisame. Therefore via can't 'blow him apart'

    Finally, he'd be squashed by the rock. What happens when its removed? He'd get up and waalway because hes immortal and moves with broken bones, torn muscles, and disconnected nervous system l the time.


    Thereeeforeeeee that argument is out only completely invalid, but its also a bad example. Before you try to respond saying 'blah blah rock wouldblah blah' remember, youre not immortal. Your friends aren't immortal. And, you don't know the laws of immortal. Unless guy deprecates parts(he can't) he isn't incapacitating.

    Oh, I almost forgot, guy has no Intel so none of this even matters. He has to figure out the ritual first. It took shikamaru (a genius) until asuma (taijutsu master)was near dead to figure it out

    Edit: there's a lot of auto correct and type lag in there. Typing is slow as hell on my phone on this site so i don't see what I type til like 10 seconds later and stuff get rearranged. Bear with me D:
     
         
    Last edited by AGoodBoy; 06-20-2013 at 09:56 PM.

  23. #73
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEggPirate88 View Post
    The head of everyone but not Hidans head thats why HE is called IMMORTAL not everyone else.
    Immortal meaning he doesn't die. If he has his head punched into his spine he won't be able to fight anymore, thus Gai winning.
     
         

  24. #74
    Member BlueStarSaber's Avatar
    Status
    BlueStarSaber is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    739
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Gai wins handsdown
     
         

  25. #75
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nunya'
    Posts
    7,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke is love, Sasuke is life
     

    Re: Hidan vs. Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodBoy View Post
    Guy can't punch 10 tons.

    'Dropping' a 10 ton stone means he has no place to move back and has to take all 10 tons. With a normal fight, guy won't be restraining him so hid an will be flung back from the first hit and won't take the full force.

    Kisame took hirudora and could hardly move. Hid an took a pressurized air blast(basically a hirudora) and still came out unscathed - he's more durable than kisame. Therefore via can't 'blow him apart'

    Finally, he'd be squashed by the rock. What happens when its removed? He'd get up and waalway because hes immortal and moves with broken bones, torn muscles, and disconnected nervous system l the time.


    Thereeeforeeeee that argument is out only completely invalid, but its also a bad example. Before you try to respond saying 'blah blah rock wouldblah blah' remember, youre not immortal. Your friends aren't immortal. And, you don't know the laws of immortal. Unless guy deprecates parts(he can't) he isn't incapacitating.

    Oh, I almost forgot, guy has no Intel so none of this even matters. He has to figure out the ritual first. It took shikamaru (a genius) until asuma (taijutsu master)was near dead to figure it out

    Edit: there's a lot of auto correct and type lag in there. Typing is slow as hell on my phone on this site so i don't see what I type til like 10 seconds later and stuff get rearranged. Bear with me D:
    Do you realize what you just said?

    Hidan can move with broken bones? If his leg is broken in half, he can walk on it? You know as well as I do that makes no sense.

    Kakuzu's Fuuton blast is no where near the level of Hirudora. Don't even try to argue this, it was nowhere the same size and they don't do the same thing. Hirudora is pressurized air. Fuuton is for cutting and slashing. They are NOT the same thing.

    Gai's punches easily are in the 8-10 ton range. Smashing a concrete wall with only your fist (effortlessly, mind you) implies that he can do even more.

    Even if they only did 3-5 tons of force, the principle stands. Asakujaku provides hundreds of punches all with concentrated power that are FAR beyond his base punches, the same ones that smashed a concrete wall with no effort.

    Kisame's overall durability > Hidan's. Hidan will be smashed to broken bones, and will be incapacitated.

    Not to mention Gai is so fast Hidan can't hit him, or see him. Gai's base speed rivals the Body Flicker Jutsu.

    Asakujaku > wires and bombtags, the same thing that took Hidan apart.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •