Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35
  1. #21
    ورِيثٌ للكُرْه، ابْنُ اله
    Status
    Haru70 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,820
    Location
    أحْلَكُ هاويَةٌ، أعْمَقُ حُفْرَةٍ في الجَحِيم
    "Bad things do happen,
    but how I respond to them
    defines my character and the
    quality of my life. I can
    choose to sit in perpetual
    sadness, immobilized by the
    gravity of my loss, or I can
    choose to rise from the Pain
    and treasure Life."
     

    Re: That akward moment when TenTen want to fight Sakura.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Hime- View Post
    You must be joking right? For someone who wasn't trained from a legendary ninja, She would probably give Sakura a run for her money. Sakura really is an up close in battle type while Tenten has long range weapons BTW in the data book It's stated that she never misses a target and has a 100/100 hit rate. It's also stated that she is the fastest Kunochi in her age group, so that's that. You forget that Tenten summoned a ****ing a fire dragon against Sekiei's wolf trap. Don't forget about her steel dome that can protect her and her teammates.

    Now let's compare what does Sakura have. Strength? Good healing? Summoning, sure she has really good dodging capabilities since medical ninjas can't afford to be injured. BTW her stats aren't higher than Tenten's only in part 3, She beats her in Ninjustsu for all three parts, Beats her stats in Taijutsu in all three parts AGIAIN, Beats her in speed for three parts, For part one and two she beats her at strength, TenTen stamina is also higher in two parts. Sakura beats her in Intelligence and Genjutsu in all 3 parts, Strength only in the the third (This is the third I'm talking about), and stamina in the third as well, I won't leave out hand seals either. Her stat's have always been lower until she was trained

    Personally I think they both suck, I just need to say your argument isn't all that correct. She could very well hold her own, not saying she would win but.. you need to study the databook more, while overall Sakura's score is higher don't mean she is better at everything.
    I came into this thread doubting TenTen, but your argument just convinced me that she could possibly win. Nice.
     
         

  2. #22
    Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    FemmeFatale is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,910
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.
     

    Re: That akward moment when TenTen want to fight Sakura.

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardSama View Post
    Sakura wins easy difficulty. but you are one heck of a sakura fangirl
    Why thankyou, that the nicest thing i have heard all day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai03 View Post
    fan is not ten tens and also why would she want to fight sakura and also there are a lot of awkward moments with sakura just saying.
    Over lee,lol idk
    Quote Originally Posted by narutogrg View Post
    aye tenten ;no chance to win against sakura
    Agreed
    Quote Originally Posted by uchihamad View Post
    I don't know who will win . But I think that Tenten is a better character than Sakura. Tenten didn't fell in love with Sasuke/ Or some powerful cool looking guys. She is good at ninjutsu. Sakura is said to have talent in genjutsu. But what we have seen in this manga that instead of learning more in genjutsu she copied Tsunade.
    Ten ten is more developed but Sakura was to many feats for tenten.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Twilight View Post
    to be honest, i think ten ten has always been stronger than sakura until these most recent asspulls. ten ten is weak, but underrated, temari was one of the only people who could beat her during the chunin exams because she had the perfect defense
    Sakura medical training saves her.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Hime- View Post
    You must be joking right? For someone who wasn't trained from a legendary ninja, She would probably give Sakura a run for her money. Sakura really is an up close in battle type while Tenten has long range weapons BTW in the data book It's stated that she never misses a target and has a 100/100 hit rate. It's also stated that she is the fastest Kunochi in her age group, so that's that. You forget that Tenten summoned a ****ing a fire dragon against Sekiei's wolf trap. Don't forget about her steel dome that can protect her and her teammates.

    Now let's compare what does Sakura have. Strength? Good healing? Summoning, sure she has really good dodging capabilities since medical ninjas can't afford to be injured. BTW her stats aren't higher than Tenten's only in part 3, She beats her in Ninjustsu for all three parts, Beats her stats in Taijutsu in all three parts AGIAIN, Beats her in speed for three parts, For part one and two she beats her at strength, TenTen stamina is also higher in two parts. Sakura beats her in Intelligence and Genjutsu in all 3 parts, Strength only in the the third (This is the third I'm talking about), and stamina in the third as well, I won't leave out hand seals either. Her stat's have always been lower until she was trained

    Personally I think they both suck, I just need to say your argument isn't all that correct. She could very well hold her own, not saying she would win but.. you need to study the databook more, while overall Sakura's score is higher don't mean she is better at everything.
    You arguement has made me a bit skeptical, but ten ten would be like a minor sasori fight with Sakura, and Sakura has so many things to use against, her her own kunai with the cherry blossoms, posions, her strength could break anything tenten had to dish out, she can quickly heal herslef without any seals, she can track ten ten movements and dodge her attacks, and Sakura can either kill or her, Katsuyu can solo her if worst comes to worst, but i dont think tenten will be hyped much if she fights Sakura.
    Quote Originally Posted by ballerjordan View Post
    TenTen wins.

    Sakura won't even get close to her, tenten's a long range fighter and she has one of Rikudou's treasured weapons
    Sakura can heal and is pretty durable look at her vs Sasori.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haru70 View Post
    I came into this thread doubting TenTen, but your argument just convinced me that she could possibly win. Nice.
    I was conviced to but, nah I still think Sakura wins.
     
         

  3. #23
    💩<----What you are.
    Status
    Revyy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,904
    Location
    The Second Circle of Hell.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: That akward moment when TenTen want to fight Sakura.

    Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatale View Post

    You arguement has made me a bit skeptical, but ten ten would be like a minor sasori fight with Sakura, and Sakura has so many things to use against, her her own kunai with the cherry blossoms, posions, her strength could break anything tenten had to dish out, she can quickly heal herslef without any seals, she can track ten ten movements and dodge her attacks, and Sakura can either kill or her, Katsuyu can solo her if worst comes to worst, but i dont think tenten will be hyped much if she fights Sakura.

    I was conviced to but, nah I still think Sakura wins.
    Where do you get this Cherry Blossom nonsense? No where does It state that she uses Cherry Blossoms, Her name is the only thing that translates to Cherry blossom" It has nothing to do with her weapons anyway. Genjustu maybe but kuni with the cherry blossoms? Now you must decided what argument you will make. She has things in the Anime that she does not have in the Manga. Or vice versa remember that. Her Needles you keep mentioning only happened in the Anime so far. Sakura also has a lighting barrel in the Anime but not in the manga. Why not bring up that weapon? Choose your battle, are they fighting in the anime or the manga. Because honestly they are a lot different than people might think. (This only because as It stands all the stuff in the manga hasn't happened in the Anime yet.) She can't smash everything..you can't smash a fire dragon or anything like that. Because in the Anime TenTen would smack her to the ground. I said TenTen was faster than her feel free to assume Sakura can actually land a hit -.-

    BTW she has yet to summon in the anime so like I stated Manga or anime? Anime right now Tenten wins.
     
         
    Last edited by Revyy; 06-21-2013 at 03:02 AM.

  4. #24
    Slave Mannequin's Avatar
    Status
    Mannequin is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,337
    Location
    Wherever life takes me.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: That akward moment when TenTen want to fight Sakura.

    Tenten would win, It is written.
     
         

  5. #25
    Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    FemmeFatale is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,910
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.
     

    Re: That akward moment when TenTen want to fight Sakura.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Hime- View Post
    Where do you get this Cherry Blossom nonsense? No where does It state that she uses Cherry Blossoms, Her name is the only thing that translates to Cherry blossom" It has nothing to do with her weapons anyway. Genjustu maybe but kuni with the cherry blossoms? Now you must decided what argument you will make. She has things in the Anime that she does not have in the Manga. Or vice versa remember that. Her Needles you keep mentioning only happened in the Anime so far. Sakura also has a lighting barrel in the Anime but not in the manga. Why not bring up that weapon? Choose your battle, are they fighting in the anime or the manga. Because honestly they are a lot different than people might think. (This only because as It stands all the stuff in the manga hasn't happened in the Anime yet.) She can't smash everything..you can't smash a fire dragon or anything like that. Because in the Anime TenTen would smack her to the ground. I said TenTen was faster than her feel free to assume Sakura can actually land a hit -.-

    BTW she has yet to summon in the anime so like I stated Manga or anime? Anime right now Tenten wins.
    As an medical ninja sakura can dodge attacks with ease. She is able to decode where and when the opponent will attack, and if she gets hit she will heal form it. Ten ten isn't a challenge for Sakura, She defeated Sasori but would have a problem with tenten. Sakura wont even have to get her hands dirty with all of the poisons she has on her. In the animie sakura wins, Sakura hits the ground ten ten jumps, Sakura uses her chakra control to speed up and hit tenten, tenten dies.
     
         

  6. #26
    Member jdasprawler's Avatar
    Status
    jdasprawler is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    240
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: That akward moment when TenTen want to fight Sakura.

    With the treasure fan 1010 wins.
     
         

  7. #27
    💩<----What you are.
    Status
    Revyy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,904
    Location
    The Second Circle of Hell.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: That akward moment when TenTen want to fight Sakura.

    Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatale View Post
    As an medical ninja sakura can dodge attacks with ease. She is able to decode where and when the opponent will attack, and if she gets hit she will heal form it. Ten ten isn't a challenge for Sakura, She defeated Sasori but would have a problem with tenten. Sakura wont even have to get her hands dirty with all of the poisons she has on her. In the animie sakura wins, Sakura hits the ground ten ten jumps, Sakura uses her chakra control to speed up and hit tenten, tenten dies.
    She has no poisons on her. Are you talking about that poison cloud that they can spew from the mouth? I legit don't understand where you get this from. She can sense and analyze poison as well as make an antidote. I have never seen her "poison someone". (If she has I'm unaware). Nor is her name listed on the user list for it soooo. You just state basic stuff, TenTen is FASTER than Sakura despite if she can heal she is no Kage. TenTen is very analytical as well you know. You need to understand both characters strengths and weaknesses to make a judgement in a fight. Sakura has many weakness as well as TenTen. You have also failed to explain where you got the Cherry Blossom thing. You are delusional if you think tenten can't dodge in midair, half of her weapons are launched from up there. -.-
     
         
    Last edited by Revyy; 06-21-2013 at 03:33 AM.

  8. #28
    Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    FemmeFatale is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,910
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.
     

    Re: That akward moment when TenTen want to fight Sakura.

    @-Hime-
    Baby...Baby



    Not quick enough or strong enough to destroy/evade ten ten weapons


    This girl has something called swift release, faster than ten ten and Sakura almost killed her, and evenually did hit her using her intelligence to outsmart her.




     
         

  9. #29
    💩<----What you are.
    Status
    Revyy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,904
    Location
    The Second Circle of Hell.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: That akward moment when TenTen want to fight Sakura.

    Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatale View Post
    @-Hime-
    Baby...Baby



    Not quick enough or strong enough to destroy/evade ten ten weapons


    This girl has something called swift release, faster than ten ten and Sakura almost killed her, and evenually did hit her using her intelligence to outsmart her.




    Why is one of the pictures of Sakura have brown hair? Isn't that a fanmade gif? You can't use that as proof Lmfao nice try.... What's "this girls" name why post gifs with one line explanations..You give no names, no episodes where these are used. To me these are just random gifs thrown together to attempt to make a point that you can't seem to back up nor validate. She is talented yes, very much so. I will give her that but I still think TenTen has this.
     
         
    Last edited by Revyy; 06-21-2013 at 04:01 AM.

  10. #30
    unknown The Ultimate Unknown's Avatar
    Status
    The Ultimate Unknown is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    207
    Location
    a mystery
    Who am I
     

    Re: That akward moment when TenTen want to fight Sakura.

    GG
     
         

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Status
    Obito3631 is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,595
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: That akward moment when TenTen want to fight Sakura.

    Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatale View Post
    @-Hime-
    Baby...Baby



    Not quick enough or strong enough to destroy/evade ten ten weapons


    This girl has something called swift release, faster than ten ten and Sakura almost killed her, and evenually did hit her using her intelligence to outsmart her.




    Did this chick really try to use gifs from the anime and fillers that aren't even cannon in an attempt to prove her point? Lmao.
     
         

  12. #32
    Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    FemmeFatale is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,910
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.
     

    Re: That akward moment when TenTen want to fight Sakura.

    Quote Originally Posted by Obito3631 View Post
    Did this chick really try to use gifs from the anime and fillers that aren't even cannon in an attempt to prove her point? Lmao.
    I just didn't feel like explaining anymore, and besides she said that "animie" Tenten defeats Animie Sakura, which is false
     
         

  13. #33
    💩<----What you are.
    Status
    Revyy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,904
    Location
    The Second Circle of Hell.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: That akward moment when TenTen want to fight Sakura.

    Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatale View Post
    I just didn't feel like explaining anymore, and besides she said that "animie" Tenten defeats Animie Sakura, which is false
    You hardly explained anything at all :/. I didn't state that, I said as of now in the Anime I think TenTen would beat her currently in the anime. CURRENTLY/THINK are the two keywords here. When the Anime catches up to the Manga probably not. Like I continue to state you have to take each of their weakness in account. You fail to prove how It is false, you didn't answer any of my questions at all. You didn't provide any good solid backing to your argument. (It's ANIME* btw) If you post a thread such as this then be prepared to defend your view from every angle.

    I'm done with this debate, It was nice
     
         
    Last edited by Revyy; 06-21-2013 at 05:19 AM.

  14. #34
    Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    FemmeFatale is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,910
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.
     

    Re: That akward moment when TenTen want to fight Sakura.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Hime- View Post
    You hardly explained anything at all :/. I didn't state that, I said as of now in the Anime I think TenTen would beat her currently in the anime. CURRENTLY/THINK are the two keywords here. When the Anime catches up to the Manga probably not. Like I continue to state you have to take each of their weakness in account. You fail to prove how It is false, you didn't answer any of my questions at all. You didn't provide any good solid backing to your argument. (It's ANIME* btw) If you post a thread such as this then be prepared to defend your view from every angle.
    I'm done with this debate, It was nice
    But what were your questions? I can think I would've answered them
     
         

  15. #35
    Lionelle's Fury! Goddess Leone's Avatar
    Status
    Goddess Leone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    764
    Location
    Between Leone's Big Tits
    With Solo Goddess Leone
     

    Re: That akward moment when TenTen want to fight Sakura.

    . Tenten godstomps Foddera neg diff.
    Exploding Dragon Strike GG
    Kunai Blitiz GG
    Chibaku Tensei GG
    Billion Blade Chaos GG
    Shinra Tensei GG
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •