Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prayforthose fallen to the
    cause

So there is a slug Sage mode, why has it not been shown.?

So Slugs are from the third famous place where you can train Sage Mode, so is that what hashi has?
    Why hasnt tsunade shown it then? It also seems faster then normal sage mode requiring less time to use.

Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.

Re: So there is a slug Sage mode, why has it not been shown.?

Because Kishi decided not to show it as of yet.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l

I assume that is the mode Hashirama goes into.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shall we?

I'm sure this mode will be Sakura's final power up.

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

how do you no kishi has not shown it yet? for all we no its the diamon seal on tsunade and sakura forhead

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    If nobody hates you, you are
    doing something wrong...

The Snake Sage mode was revealed a year ago, I think this year the slug sage mode will be revealed too.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    cause

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilOne View Post
    The Snake Sage mode was revealed a year ago, I think this year the slug sage mode will be revealed too.
    And frog the year before???

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    :D

Tsunade used her byakugou mode against hashirama because it was her duty as medical ninja to say alive until the end in the team
    As we have seen she survived and healed the kages because the byakugou mode gave tsunade instant regeneration

Maybe Tsunade will unleash the sage mode now afterall all her chakra reserves are full
    And she is called the slug princess

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzilla88 View Post
    I tend to think she didn't use it against Madara for plot reasons.

I can understand her not using it against Pein, but think about it.

Against Orochimaru and Kabuto, she didn't use near her full part 1 strength as she struggled against Kabuto then against Orochimaru here comes creation rebirth and Katsuyu.

I imagine now she will use a sage mode, and perhaps draw a reaction from her grandfather, madara, naruto, orochimaru, hiruzen, or a combination of those people.

Think about this as well, if Gaara is carrying her with his sand that would be a great opportunity for her to be still and gather natural energy.
    Tsunade has been in 2 fights throughout the duration of the manga. And in the first it was canonically said she was rusty.

In the second her primary duty was to ensure the kage could be healed. So forsaking healing for a damage increase would have been foolish.

When Tsunade first arrived to the battlefield a lot of people said had Tsunade had something else she would have shown it during the pein arc. It turns out that she did have more. The venue for the pein arc simply didn't allow for her to user her strength to fight pein.

There has to be a reason Shikkotsurin was mentioned twice. It was mentioned in relation to the other sannin, and the places of their summonings. It was mentioned to be where Katsuyu is from. Incidentally Tsunade is heading back to the battlefield. Why would she do the same thing she just did?

With Sakura covering the role of healer it would allow Tsunade to go completely on the offense.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi decide not to show it yet and if it does exist I looking forward to see Sakura and Tsunade use it

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib View Post
    how do you no kishi has not shown it yet? for all we no its the diamon seal on tsunade and sakura forhead
    If it was then someone would have said it and you know Tsunade had that seal since Part I and ''never'' mentioned that it was!

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passed my chunnin exams! I
    want to become the greatest
    (Ho)Kage! That is my Dream! XD

Hashi mastered it that's why he activates it so quickly. Remember it took naruto a long ass time at first to get into it but now he almost instantly goes into it.

Also, Assuming tsunade has it, she's never had the necessary opportunity to use it. Remember, Tsunade is a medic first, fighter second. SM Isn't really necessary for her to heal people.

Sannin 3 way - Tsunade didn't even need byakugo for that, so SM was extremely unnecessary.
    Pain invasion - She was completely occupied with healing the village, and had no reason to go fighting. It's better for her to heal people and have 10k people constantly fighting, than to let those 10k people die just for her(1 person) to fight. The village would have been torn through far easier, and there would have been far more dead bodies. Also, when she finally had an opportunity to go SM -- Pain CST konoha -- she was so exhausted, and so preoccupied that she didn't really have a moment to meditate.

Against madara, she could have entered it before heading off, but the thing is, she probably doesn't have SM. The fact that there's slug SM doesn't mean tsunade needs to have it. Orochimaru couldn't get DSM. Jiraiya couldn't Master FSM. It would be awkward as shit if tsunade just came through with, not only immortality (byakugo), SSM. In any case, I believe byakugo is actually derived from SSM. It's quite possibly a way around the fact she could never collect natural energy, but figured a way to at least get one of the skills of SSM. Hashi is the only other (possible) SSM user we've seen, and it's said he had instantaneous, seal-less healing - just like tsunade - it's possible that only occurs during His Sage mode, so it's a sage mode ability, since he was injured during the last scene with madara.

It'd make more sense if sakura has SM. She at least has a good reason for not using it. Against sasori, she most likely didn't learn it yet since she was still starting her training with sasori. During war - for the same reason she never showed byakugo - she was too pre-occupied healing people and moving around. She never had a chance to sit and meditate. And, that's all assuming she's even mastered it to the point where she can get into it quickly. Remember, it's possible that it might even take her 10 minutes, like jiraiya, to get into; Therefore, she really doesn't have a chance, ATM, to sit and waste 10 minutes to get into SM. Maybe after other kage come and tsunade takes over healing, sakura would have a chance to meditate, because while she's healing right now, she's concentrating too much on transfering chakra to meditate to collect sage chakra. It'd be like looking left and right at the same time - Giving away her chakra and collecting natural chakra at the exact same time.

Last edited by AGoodBoy; 06-21-2013 at 05:40 PM.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have no time nor will for
    commenting or replying, too
    busy with school, competitions
    and life. Go away.

Be patient, my friend... Kishi is up to something, so just wait until it happens or ask him.

Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by AGoodBoy View Post
    Hashi mastered it that's why he activates it so quickly. Remember it took naruto a long ass time at first to get into it but now he almost instantly goes into it.

Also, Assuming tsunade has it, she's never had the necessary opportunity to use it. Remember, Tsunade is a medic first, fighter second. SM Isn't really necessary for her to heal people.

Sannin 3 way - Tsunade didn't even need byakugo for that, so SM was extremely unnecessary.
    Pain invasion - She was completely occupied with healing the village, and had no reason to go fighting. It's better for her to heal people and have 10k people constantly fighting, than to let those 10k people die just for her(1 person) to fight. The village would have been torn through far easier, and there would have been far more dead bodies. Also, when she finally had an opportunity to go SM -- Pain CST konoha -- she was so exhausted, and so preoccupied that she didn't really have a moment to meditate.

Against madara, she could have entered it before heading off, but the thing is, she probably doesn't have SM. The fact that there's slug SM doesn't mean tsunade needs to have it. Orochimaru couldn't get DSM. Jiraiya couldn't Master FSM. It would be awkward as shit if tsunade just came through with, not only immortality (byakugo), SSM. In any case, I believe byakugo is actually derived from SSM. It's quite possibly a way around the fact she could never collect natural energy, but figured a way to at least get one of the skills of SSM. Hashi is the only other (possible) SSM user we've seen, and it's said he had instantaneous, seal-less healing - just like tsunade - it's possible that only occurs during His Sage mode, so it's a sage mode ability, since he was injured during the last scene with madara.

It'd make more sense if sakura has SM. She at least has a good reason for not using it. Against sasori, she most likely didn't learn it yet since she was still starting her training with sasori. During war - for the same reason she never showed byakugo - she was too pre-occupied healing people and moving around. She never had a chance to sit and meditate. And, that's all assuming she's even mastered it to the point where she can get into it quickly. Remember, it's possible that it might even take her 10 minutes, like jiraiya, to get into; Therefore, she really doesn't have a chance, ATM, to sit and waste 10 minutes to get into SM. Maybe after other kage come and tsunade takes over healing, sakura would have a chance to meditate, because while she's healing right now, she's concentrating too much on transfering chakra to meditate to collect sage chakra. It'd be like looking left and right at the same time - Giving away her chakra and collecting natural chakra at the exact same time.
    But her chakra control is probably good enough to do all of that at once.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    cause

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatale View Post
    Youa re right sakura is next hokage.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passed my chunnin exams! I
    want to become the greatest
    (Ho)Kage! That is my Dream! XD

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatale View Post
    ugh.. don't push it.... Jiraiya, minato and kakashi couldn't pull off something like that. We have no reason to think sakura can 'look left and right' at the same time.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

Quote Originally Posted by The Paradox View Post
    I'm sure this mode will be Sakura's final power up.
    Please no