Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 57
  1. #26
    Merc with a Mouth xcoyote's Avatar
    Status
    xcoyote is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,226
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun.
     

    Re: Orochimaru can't use the Hokages for 1 v 1 fights.

    Quote Originally Posted by raziel777 View Post
    That's some twisted logic. So people in Narutoverse are more important because they are humans ? So Gamabunta is just a tool or Manda ? LOL What about the Snake and Toad Sages... Edo Tensei is a technique. That requires skills to use. It definitely count in a battle.
    whats the point of creating a thread with 4 edo kage + Oro vs Kisame for example,its always gonna be a stomp...
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,756
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Orochimaru can't use the Hokages for 1 v 1 fights.

    Quote Originally Posted by xcoyote View Post
    whats the point of creating a thread with 4 edo kage + Oro vs Kisame for example,its always gonna be a stomp...
    Um have you ever heard of restrictions?!

    Plus, people really only include Edo when going against OP characters, in which it's reasonable for them to be used.
     
         

  3. #28
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Orochimaru can't use the Hokages for 1 v 1 fights.

    Quote Originally Posted by xcoyote View Post
    whats the point of creating a thread with 4 edo kage + Oro vs Kisame for example,its always gonna be a stomp...
    Because oro/kabuto fans want to dub them as the solo kings/queens
     
         

  4. #29
    Shovel Knight raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    I am free
    Posts
    1,980
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.
     

    Re: Orochimaru can't use the Hokages for 1 v 1 fights.

    Quote Originally Posted by yondaime4 View Post
    you have a good point, but it still irks me haha.



    ? summons arent ninja tools? thats new to me i mean its not like they hangout and are part of the plot, they call on them in fights when they need them. Like kunai.

    what skills does edo tensei require? grave robbing?

    im jus sayin if you summon an edo and sit and watch him kill your enemy thats not your victory thats whoever the edos victory, but sure you can take the credit because you found his corpse and did your magic on it lol
    You make me LOL. really no skills ? Then why do Orochimaru needed SENJU cells to make a better binding ? It's an S-Class forbidden jutsu not everyone can summon an Edo, at full power and control it. Even normal summons are difficult to maintain.
    That's like saying a summoner is weak. Nope, you need skills to summon big badass things to wipe the floor with your fav's characters face.

    And no, summons aren't just ninja tools, they are intelligent being in the Narutoverse, unlike a shuriken.
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,756
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Orochimaru can't use the Hokages for 1 v 1 fights.

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Because oro/kabuto fans want to dub them as the solo kings/queens
    Someones mad....lol
     
         

  6. #31
    Roots Artistic Assassin Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Deadai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    11,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobby's: Being better than
    Sasuke.
     

    Re: Orochimaru can't use the Hokages for 1 v 1 fights.

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Did I say they cant use them????

    I said that its not a 1v1, lol to you if you think that multiple characters being controlled/working together counts as a 1v1
    So its fine to give Jiraiya toads
    So its fine to give Kiba Akamaru
    So its fine to give Hanzo Ibuse

    and those work as 1v1's but Edo tensei does not?

    When animal summons do not have to do as there caster wishes they are simply under obligation from the contract they have. Look at Naruto when he first Summoned Gambunta the boss toad would not listen to a think Naruto said. Look at Manda threatening to Eat Orochimaru back in part one.

    If anything Edo's are more legit because for one they are not living and two they do not have a choice in the matter to fight or not there souls are bound by the caster!
     
         

  7. #32
    Merc with a Mouth xcoyote's Avatar
    Status
    xcoyote is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,226
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun.
     

    Re: Orochimaru can't use the Hokages for 1 v 1 fights.

    Kabuto solos Goku cause Edo
     
         

  8. #33
    akatsuki's yondaime4's Avatar
    Status
    yondaime4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    darkside of the moon
    Posts
    2,078
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru can't use the Hokages for 1 v 1 fights.

    Quote Originally Posted by raziel777 View Post
    You make me LOL. really no skills ? Then why do Orochimaru needed SENJU cells to make a better binding ? It's an S-Class forbidden jutsu not everyone can summon an Edo, at full power and control it. Even normal summons are difficult to maintain.
    That's like saying a summoner is weak. Nope, you need skills to summon big badass things to wipe the floor with your fav's characters face.

    And no, summons aren't just ninja tools, they are intelligent being in the Narutoverse, unlike a shuriken.
    thats not skill your refering to thats chakra, the first cells boost chakra not skill, and again naruto accidently summoned gamabunta in part 1 because he used so much chakra.

    the edo tensei technique is forbidden because its a disgrace to the summoned but anyone with chakra can summon someone whether they have enough chakra to restrain them is another question.

    and sure summons are not tools but my point was they are used as tools
     
         
    Last edited by yondaime4; 06-21-2013 at 03:51 AM.

  9. #34
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Orochimaru can't use the Hokages for 1 v 1 fights.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    So its fine to give Jiraiya toads
    So its fine to give Kiba Akamaru
    So its fine to give Hanzo Ibuse

    and those work as 1v1's but Edo tensei does not?
    See this is what im talking about. Oro/kabuto fans jumping down my throat for making a statement that they didnt even read properly.

    Where did I ever say that jiraiya, kiba, hanzo, naruto, Nagato, sasuke, hiruzen, & tsunade (or anybody with a summon for that matter) can use summons in a 1v1?

    1v1 is 1v1, theres absolutely no exceptions so when people say "jiraiya vs tsunade 1v1" they should only be referring to jiraiya vs tsunade. Calling it a 1v1 is the exact same thing as giving characters with summons restrictions.

    For example, naruto vs sasuke 1v1 is literally the same thing as saying naruto w/o kurama/toads vs Sasuke w/o aoda/hawk, but he still gets to keep susanoo (its not a summon). Therefore this results in naruto getting sh*tstomped...

    When animal summons do not have to do as there caster wishes they are simply under obligation from the contract they have. Look at Naruto when he first Summoned Gambunta the boss toad would not listen to a think Naruto said. Look at Manda threatening to Eat Orochimaru back in part one.
    So? That just proves that they can do what they want & they have their own powers. It doesnt discredit them from being an asset to the battle.

    Example, sasuke vs deidara, obito saved deidara's life. Does that mean that diedara fought sasuke 1v1 or not?? Obviously not because he had outside help, which under a normal solo circumstance would kill him.

    If anything Edo's are more legit because for one they are not living and two they do not have a choice in the matter to fight or not there souls are bound by the caster!
    Does not matter, they are outside help, which would count towards another pair of senses to aid oro. When a character gets the help from anybody else, whether it be willfully or un-willfully doesnt change the fact that its outside help & therefore not just 1 character.
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,756
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Orochimaru can't use the Hokages for 1 v 1 fights.

    Quote Originally Posted by yondaime4 View Post
    thats not skill your refering to thats chakra, the first cells boost chakra not skill, and again naruto accidently summoned gamabunta in part 1 because he used so much chakra,

    the edo tensei technique is forbidden because its a disgrace to the summoned but anyone with chakra can summon someone whether they have enough chakra to restrain them is another question.

    and sure summons are not tools but my point was they are used as tools
    Fail! Hashi wouldn't have credited Orochimaru on his skill with control of Edo. If it didn't require skill, he wouldn't have stated this. Or are you questioning Hasi and manga fact now too?
     
         

  11. #36
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Orochimaru can't use the Hokages for 1 v 1 fights.

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Fail! Hashi wouldn't have credited Orochimaru on his skill with control of Edo. If it didn't require skill, he wouldn't have stated this. Or are you questioning Hasi and manga fact now too?
    Still not skillful enough to control hashi, which would kill him

    Oro with edo tensei commits suicide
     
         

  12. #37
    Senior Member blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,756
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Orochimaru can't use the Hokages for 1 v 1 fights.

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Still not skillful enough to control hashi, which would kill him

    Oro with edo tensei commits suicide
    Your fails continue huh?

    Orochimaru grants them their will, if he wanted to strip them (Hashi) of his will and have full control he could do that, same as he did before.

    Also, oro controls who he summons hahaha you're acting as if all four hokage are automatically summoned haha this guy

    Btw Hashi followed once, there is no proof he won't do it again.
     
         

  13. #38
    Roots Artistic Assassin Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Deadai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    11,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobby's: Being better than
    Sasuke.
     

    Re: Orochimaru can't use the Hokages for 1 v 1 fights.

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    See this is what im talking about. Oro/kabuto fans jumping down my throat for making a statement that they didnt even read properly.

    Where did I ever say that jiraiya, kiba, hanzo, naruto, Nagato, sasuke, hiruzen, & tsunade (or anybody with a summon for that matter) can use summons in a 1v1?

    1v1 is 1v1, theres absolutely no exceptions so when people say "jiraiya vs tsunade 1v1" they should only be referring to jiraiya vs tsunade. Calling it a 1v1 is the exact same thing as giving characters with summons restrictions.

    For example, naruto vs sasuke 1v1 is literally the same thing as saying naruto w/o kurama/toads vs Sasuke w/o aoda/hawk, but he still gets to keep susanoo (its not a summon). Therefore this results in naruto getting sh*tstomped...



    So? That just proves that they can do what they want & they have their own powers. It doesnt discredit them from being an asset to the battle.

    Example, sasuke vs deidara, obito saved deidara's life. Does that mean that diedara fought sasuke 1v1 or not?? Obviously not because he had outside help, which under a normal solo circumstance would kill him.



    Does not matter, they are outside help, which would count towards another pair of senses to aid oro. When a character gets the help from anybody else, whether it be willfully or un-willfully doesnt change the fact that its outside help & therefore not just 1 character.
    Man...this was all cleared up in part one of the series.

     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,756
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Orochimaru can't use the Hokages for 1 v 1 fights.

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    See this is what im talking about. Oro/kabuto fans jumping down my throat for making a statement that they didnt even read properly.

    Where did I ever say that jiraiya, kiba, hanzo, naruto, Nagato, sasuke, hiruzen, & tsunade (or anybody with a summon for that matter) can use summons in a 1v1?

    1v1 is 1v1, theres absolutely no exceptions so when people say "jiraiya vs tsunade 1v1" they should only be referring to jiraiya vs tsunade. Calling it a 1v1 is the exact same thing as giving characters with summons restrictions.

    For example, naruto vs sasuke 1v1 is literally the same thing as saying naruto w/o kurama/toads vs Sasuke w/o aoda/hawk, but he still gets to keep susanoo (its not a summon). Therefore this results in naruto getting sh*tstomped...



    So? That just proves that they can do what they want & they have their own powers. It doesnt discredit them from being an asset to the battle.

    Example, sasuke vs deidara, obito saved deidara's life. Does that mean that diedara fought sasuke 1v1 or not?? Obviously not because he had outside help, which under a normal solo circumstance would kill him.



    Does not matter, they are outside help, which would count towards another pair of senses to aid oro. When a character gets the help from anybody else, whether it be willfully or un-willfully doesnt change the fact that its outside help & therefore not just 1 character.
    So i guess Sasori is banned from VS threads huh?

    You say outside help because the power isn't that of their own? By to Kakashi's sharingen, those aren't Nagato's eyes, according to Madara are his. The list can go on.

    The fact is, most shinobi acquired the assistance from someone else in some or form. You can't discredit them nor can you say that power isn't their own as they use their own chakra to perform the damn technique. Go to sleep, we've hesrd enough of you for the night
     
         

  15. #40
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Orochimaru can't use the Hokages for 1 v 1 fights.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    Man...this was all cleared up in part one of the series.

    This is proof that edo tensei counts as a 1v1?? (It specifically says animals & bugs, so I have no idea how this even counts but I will dissect anyways)..

    So....by this logic obito + his zetsu army counts as a 1v1 right? The 6P0P count as a 1v1 as well going by this logic...

    The naruto definition of a 1v1 is not the literal definition of a 1v1, if that was the case then naruto has the SA to aid him in battle every time. There needs to be some distinction otherwise vs threads become broken............This should be extremely obvious to anybody with an unbiased opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    So i guess Sasori is banned from VS threads huh?
    Who the hell said that vs threads are strictly 1v1??

    You say outside help because the power isn't that of their own? By to Kakashi's sharingen, those aren't Nagato's eyes, according to Madara are his. The list can go on.
    What is this? Why are you trying to make ridiculous logic to support your arguments..........? Those characters are using the power thats given to them, they have 1 pair of senses, & 1 brain. When a character has to call in an extra pair of eyes, ears, or what have you to aid them in battle then it is not a 1v1 in the literal sense of the term (obviously).

    The fact is, most shinobi acquired the assistance from someone else in some or form. You can't discredit them nor can you say that power isn't their own as they use their own chakra to perform the damn technique.
    The real fact is, when a shinobi has outside help during battle then its not a 1v1, its simple logic.

    So then obito + zetsu army counts as a 1v1 right? Zetsu serves obito & zetsu always knows where obito is, so if obito is ever in an overwhelming situation then he can call upon his zetsu army to do the job right? Thats a 1v1 battle according to your logic, lmao..

    Go to sleep, we've hesrd enough of you for the night
    I was about to, but you failed too hard for me to simply ignore it


    EDIT: Now let me sleep, I will revive tomorrow
     
         
    Last edited by Draphsin; 06-21-2013 at 04:20 AM.

  16. #41
    Senior Member blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,756
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Orochimaru can't use the Hokages for 1 v 1 fights.

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    This is proof that edo tensei counts as a 1v1?? (It specifically says animals & bugs, so I have no idea how this even counts but I will dissect anyways)..

    So....by this logic obito + his zetsu army counts as a 1v1 right? The 6P0P count as a 1v1 as well going by this logic...

    The naruto definition of a 1v1 is not the literal definition of a 1v1, if that was the case then naruto has the SA to aid him in battle every time. There needs to be some distinction otherwise vs threads become broken............This should be extremely obvious to anybody with an unbiased opinion



    Who the hell said that vs threads are strictly 1v1??



    What is this? Why are you trying to make ridiculous logic to support your arguments..........? Those characters are using the power thats given to them, they have 1 pair of senses, & 1 brain. When a character has to call in an extra pair of eyes, ears, or what have you to aid them in battle then it is not a 1v1 in the literal sense of the term (obviously).



    The real fact is, when a shinobi has outside help during battle then its not a 1v1, its simple logic.

    So then obito + zetsu army counts as a 1v1 right? Zetsu serves obito & zetsu always knows where obito is, so if obito is ever in an overwhelming situation then he can call upon his zetsu army to do the job right? Thats a 1v1 battle according to your logic, lmao..



    I was about to, but you failed too hard for me to simply ignore it
    Bro obviously don't have a clear position in this discussion, as you keep saying" who said you can't this or that" trolling hard!

    Assistance from someone is the same no matter how they came upon the ability or how it is used. Those abilities are not their own, they came from an outside source and use it to their own advantage. When using Edo the caster are their ears, eyes, etc which is why Nagato go sealed. That was basically Kabuto in his body, controlling everything

    (You almost made you put down my phone and use my labtop)
     
         

  17. #42
    Senior Member Hyuuga Neji 18's Avatar
    Status
    Hyuuga Neji 18 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    3,601
    Post Thanks / Like
    ''Father...I finally
    understand...The freedom of
    being able to
    choose...Your...DEATH...''
    -NEJI HYUGA
     

    Re: Orochimaru can't use the Hokages for 1 v 1 fights.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mohawk View Post
    In order to remove the Hokages from the RDS he needs sacrifices to actually get the bodies. So yeah people saying Oro would win because of Edo Kages are wrong.
    lol what i think u are kid(6-7 years old)
     
         

  18. #43
    member Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru can't use the Hokages for 1 v 1 fights.

    I think this thread shits on every "Orochimaru is now stronger than Itachi" theory
    you're being +repped
     
         

  19. #44
    Senior Member Dark Artist's Avatar
    Status
    Dark Artist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,920
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    I THINK THIS is THE WORST THREAD SO FAR

    Orochimaru is not stupid he will be ready with prep time to use it

    just like when he was ready and summoned hashirama and Tobirama in part 1 by sacrificing his own students before going to the third hokage

    Current Orochimaru > itachi .. oh wait .. he's dead : (

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Did I say they cant use them????

    I said that its not a 1v1, lol to you if you think that multiple characters being controlled/working together counts as a 1v1
    If i want to use ur weird logic then itachi shouldn't use Susano in 1vs1 fight because Susano is summoning jutsu as well

    also no monster or beast summons

    and also Nagato not Allowed to Use 6 Bodies against 1 person

    it's a ninja world everything you use it's yours and u have the full right to use it to win

    people just butthurt because Orochimaru with ET can beat their fave ^_*
     
         
    Last edited by Skorm; 06-22-2013 at 01:15 PM.

  20. #45
    Yami No Kami Dimitri Rascalov's Avatar
    Status
    Dimitri Rascalov is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,226
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Orochimaru can't use the Hokages for 1 v 1 fights.

    edo tensie is part of orochimaru's power.
     
         

  21. #46
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Orochimaru can't use the Hokages for 1 v 1 fights.

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Bro obviously don't have a clear position in this discussion, as you keep saying" who said you can't this or that" trolling hard!
    I dont get what you're even trying to say but w/e, lol

    Assistance from someone is the same no matter how they came upon the ability or how it is used. Those abilities are not their own, they came from an outside source and use it to their own advantage. When using Edo the caster are their ears, eyes, etc which is why Nagato go sealed. That was basically Kabuto in his body, controlling everything

    (You almost made you put down my phone and use my labtop)
    lol & you didnt even answer my question, please explain to me what the difference between obito using a zetsu army & naruto summoning his legion of toads, or kabuto using his army of edos is.

    By your bad logic, obito can summon his 100, 000 strong to battle every time. Why is that not a 1v1? but naruto's summons are? Makes no sense & i would love to hear your explanation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Artist View Post
    If i want to use ur weird logic then itachi shouldn't use Susano in 1vs1 fight because Susano is summoning jutsu as well

    also no monster or beast summons

    and also Nagato not Allowed to Use 6 Bodies against 1 person

    it's a ninja world everything you use it's yours and u have the full right to use it to win

    people just butthurt because Orochimaru with ET can beat their fave ^_*
    Uhhhhhh................My logic is wierd? Look who's talking (supporting the side that says summons & allies count towards a 1v1, ) Susanoo is chakra it is a part of Itachi. Susanoo doesnt ever have the ability move willfully on its own. Edos can move freely if not controlled, susanoo cant.

    By your logic obito can march his zetsu army into a 1v1 battle with no repercussions, correct? If not then I was a thorough explanation why you believe that. Otherwise bad logic stays bad.
     
         

  22. #47
    Senior Member Mellanoma's Avatar
    Status
    Mellanoma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru can't use the Hokages for 1 v 1 fights.

    Hiruzen soloed Tobirama,Orochimaru, and Hashirama... /thread
     
         

  23. #48
    Senior Member Dark Artist's Avatar
    Status
    Dark Artist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,920
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru can't use the Hokages for 1 v 1 fights.

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    I dont get what you're even trying to say but w/e, lol



    lol & you didnt even answer my question, please explain to me what the difference between obito using a zetsu army & naruto summoning his legion of toads, or kabuto using his army of edos is.

    By your bad logic, obito can summon his 100, 000 strong to battle every time. Why is that not a 1v1? but naruto's summons are? Makes no sense & i would love to hear your explanation.



    Uhhhhhh................My logic is wierd? Look who's talking (supporting the side that says summons & allies count towards a 1v1, ) Susanoo is chakra it is a part of Itachi. Susanoo doesnt ever have the ability move willfully on its own. Edos can move freely if not controlled, susanoo cant.

    By your logic obito can march his zetsu army into a 1v1 battle with no repercussions, correct? If not then I was a thorough explanation why you believe that. Otherwise bad logic stays bad.
    why you avoid Nagato bodies and monster summons like frogs and snakes ?

    because i have something to counter your stupid logic ?

    again by using ur logic pain shouldn't use 6 bodies of pain against 1 person like Jiraiya ..
     
         

  24. #49
    Senior Member Hyuuga Neji 18's Avatar
    Status
    Hyuuga Neji 18 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    3,601
    Post Thanks / Like
    ''Father...I finally
    understand...The freedom of
    being able to
    choose...Your...DEATH...''
    -NEJI HYUGA
     

    Re: Orochimaru can't use the Hokages for 1 v 1 fights.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Artist View Post
    why you avoid Nagato bodies and monster summons like frogs and snakes ?

    because i have something to counter your stupid logic ?

    again by using ur logic pain shouldn't use 6 bodies of pain against 1 person like Jiraiya ..
    This^^^^^^
    there is so many Idiots/Haters/Trolls
     
         

  25. #50
    Senior Member Mellanoma's Avatar
    Status
    Mellanoma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru can't use the Hokages for 1 v 1 fights.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Artist View Post
    Current Orochimaru > itachi .. oh wait .. he's dead : (
    Doesn't matter.. Itachi still owned Orochimaru TWO times in 5 seconds or less each time. Itachi has literally fodderized Orochimaru

    If itachi and orochimaru fought a third time... Izanami > Orochimaru




    @OP I understand what you are saying but Edo tensei is a tool for the user. It's a very unfair tool but it is a tool indeed.

    One down fall for Edo Tensei controllers though is if the person they summon doesn't want to fight then the edo tensei Caster must focus to control them otherwise the edo tensei could just turn and kill them.


    Effectively the ONLY person that could beat Orochimaru or Kabuto is Itachi... Which is why he is the solo king
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •