Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

Re: Orochimaru can't use the Hokages for 1 v 1 fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    No Oro cant use the edo hokage in a 1v1 because a) its not a 1v1 anymore & b) because edo hashi will murder him..
    Naruto can use Kyuubi?
    Sasori can use puppets?
    Summonings are allowed?

I rest my case lol

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaKira View Post
    There is no specific rule in 1v1's that say you cant do this or you cant include this ability. You can specify either
    Oro (without ET) vs Naruto
    Oro (with ET) vs Naruto
    and debate accordingly. I dont even join in on many vs threads but Im tired of everyone complaining about how this or this doesnt count in vs threads. It all counts unless specified otherwise. Youre debating unprovable things from a manga that can only be revealed by one guy, far away. No one can really "win" a Vs thread debate unless the fight happens in the manga.
    you have a good point, but it still irks me haha.

Quote Originally Posted by raziel777 View Post
    That's some twisted logic. So people in Narutoverse are more important because they are humans ? So Gamabunta is just a tool or Manda ? LOL What about the Snake and Toad Sages... Edo Tensei is a technique. That requires skills to use. It definitely count in a battle.
    ? summons arent ninja tools? thats new to me i mean its not like they hangout and are part of the plot, they call on them in fights when they need them. Like kunai.

what skills does edo tensei require? grave robbing?

im jus sayin if you summon an edo and sit and watch him kill your enemy thats not your victory thats whoever the edos victory, but sure you can take the credit because you found his corpse and did your magic on it lol

Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    Edo Tensei should never count in 1v1 scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    False. I realize that the user would LOSE without it, and that they require the help of actually powerful ninja as support when they get their asses handed to them in a real 1v1 fight.
    A necromancer who is against necromancy this gets me every time I see you post on these topics.

OT: All is fair in love and war, if Orochimaru is capable of summoning up edo's then it cannot be helped or denied. Might as well ristict Toads from Jiraiya in 1v1 situations because they are living creatures right? Or Akamaru from Kiba because that's just not fair eeeeeh?

if anything Edo's are more legit average summons because for one they are not living. And two they have no choice in the mater they are being controlled by the summoner when the average animal summons don't necessarily have to obey there summoner its more so an obligation.

Status
    __

You're restricting a Jutsu because prep was required??? you know prep is required for almost any jutsu lmao

Last edited by Purpz; 06-21-2013 at 04:29 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Naruto can use Kyuubi?
    Sasori can use puppets?
    Summonings are allowed?

I rest my case lol

Did I say they cant use them????

I said that its not a 1v1, lol to you if you think that multiple characters being controlled/working together counts as a 1v1

Status
    Jun 2013
    Praise the Sun.

That's some twisted logic. So people in Narutoverse are more important because they are humans ? So Gamabunta is just a tool or Manda ? LOL What about the Snake and Toad Sages... Edo Tensei is a technique. That requires skills to use. It definitely count in a battle.
    whats the point of creating a thread with 4 edo kage + Oro vs Kisame for example,its always gonna be a stomp...

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by xcoyote View Post
    whats the point of creating a thread with 4 edo kage + Oro vs Kisame for example,its always gonna be a stomp...
    Um have you ever heard of restrictions?!

Plus, people really only include Edo when going against OP characters, in which it's reasonable for them to be used.

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

Quote Originally Posted by xcoyote View Post
    Because oro/kabuto fans want to dub them as the solo kings/queens

Status
    Aug 2012
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.

Quote Originally Posted by yondaime4 View Post
    you have a good point, but it still irks me haha.

? summons arent ninja tools? thats new to me i mean its not like they hangout and are part of the plot, they call on them in fights when they need them. Like kunai.

what skills does edo tensei require? grave robbing?

im jus sayin if you summon an edo and sit and watch him kill your enemy thats not your victory thats whoever the edos victory, but sure you can take the credit because you found his corpse and did your magic on it lol
    You make me LOL. really no skills ? Then why do Orochimaru needed SENJU cells to make a better binding ? It's an S-Class forbidden jutsu not everyone can summon an Edo, at full power and control it. Even normal summons are difficult to maintain.
    That's like saying a summoner is weak. Nope, you need skills to summon big badass things to wipe the floor with your fav's characters face.

And no, summons aren't just ninja tools, they are intelligent being in the Narutoverse, unlike a shuriken.

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

Because oro/kabuto fans want to dub them as the solo kings/queens
    Someones mad....lol

Status
    Aug 2011

Did I say they cant use them????

I said that its not a 1v1, lol to you if you think that multiple characters being controlled/working together counts as a 1v1
    So its fine to give Jiraiya toads
    So its fine to give Kiba Akamaru
    So its fine to give Hanzo Ibuse

and those work as 1v1's but Edo tensei does not?

When animal summons do not have to do as there caster wishes they are simply under obligation from the contract they have. Look at Naruto when he first Summoned Gambunta the boss toad would not listen to a think Naruto said. Look at Manda threatening to Eat Orochimaru back in part one.

If anything Edo's are more legit because for one they are not living and two they do not have a choice in the matter to fight or not there souls are bound by the caster!

Status
    Jun 2013
    Praise the Sun.

Kabuto solos Goku cause Edo

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

You make me LOL. really no skills ? Then why do Orochimaru needed SENJU cells to make a better binding ? It's an S-Class forbidden jutsu not everyone can summon an Edo, at full power and control it. Even normal summons are difficult to maintain.
    That's like saying a summoner is weak. Nope, you need skills to summon big badass things to wipe the floor with your fav's characters face.

And no, summons aren't just ninja tools, they are intelligent being in the Narutoverse, unlike a shuriken.
    thats not skill your refering to thats chakra, the first cells boost chakra not skill, and again naruto accidently summoned gamabunta in part 1 because he used so much chakra.

the edo tensei technique is forbidden because its a disgrace to the summoned but anyone with chakra can summon someone whether they have enough chakra to restrain them is another question.

and sure summons are not tools but my point was they are used as tools

Last edited by yondaime4; 06-21-2013 at 04:51 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    So its fine to give Jiraiya toads
    So its fine to give Kiba Akamaru
    So its fine to give Hanzo Ibuse

and those work as 1v1's but Edo tensei does not?
    See this is what im talking about. Oro/kabuto fans jumping down my throat for making a statement that they didnt even read properly.

Where did I ever say that jiraiya, kiba, hanzo, naruto, Nagato, sasuke, hiruzen, & tsunade (or anybody with a summon for that matter) can use summons in a 1v1?

1v1 is 1v1, theres absolutely no exceptions so when people say "jiraiya vs tsunade 1v1" they should only be referring to jiraiya vs tsunade. Calling it a 1v1 is the exact same thing as giving characters with summons restrictions.

For example, naruto vs sasuke 1v1 is literally the same thing as saying naruto w/o kurama/toads vs Sasuke w/o aoda/hawk, but he still gets to keep susanoo (its not a summon). Therefore this results in naruto getting sh*tstomped...

When animal summons do not have to do as there caster wishes they are simply under obligation from the contract they have. Look at Naruto when he first Summoned Gambunta the boss toad would not listen to a think Naruto said. Look at Manda threatening to Eat Orochimaru back in part one.
    So? That just proves that they can do what they want & they have their own powers. It doesnt discredit them from being an asset to the battle.

Example, sasuke vs deidara, obito saved deidara's life. Does that mean that diedara fought sasuke 1v1 or not?? Obviously not because he had outside help, which under a normal solo circumstance would kill him.

If anything Edo's are more legit because for one they are not living and two they do not have a choice in the matter to fight or not there souls are bound by the caster!
    Does not matter, they are outside help, which would count towards another pair of senses to aid oro. When a character gets the help from anybody else, whether it be willfully or un-willfully doesnt change the fact that its outside help & therefore not just 1 character.

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by yondaime4 View Post
    thats not skill your refering to thats chakra, the first cells boost chakra not skill, and again naruto accidently summoned gamabunta in part 1 because he used so much chakra,

the edo tensei technique is forbidden because its a disgrace to the summoned but anyone with chakra can summon someone whether they have enough chakra to restrain them is another question.

and sure summons are not tools but my point was they are used as tools
    Fail! Hashi wouldn't have credited Orochimaru on his skill with control of Edo. If it didn't require skill, he wouldn't have stated this. Or are you questioning Hasi and manga fact now too?

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

Fail! Hashi wouldn't have credited Orochimaru on his skill with control of Edo. If it didn't require skill, he wouldn't have stated this. Or are you questioning Hasi and manga fact now too?
    Still not skillful enough to control hashi, which would kill him

Oro with edo tensei commits suicide

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

Still not skillful enough to control hashi, which would kill him

Oro with edo tensei commits suicide
    Your fails continue huh?

Orochimaru grants them their will, if he wanted to strip them (Hashi) of his will and have full control he could do that, same as he did before.

Also, oro controls who he summons hahaha you're acting as if all four hokage are automatically summoned haha this guy

Btw Hashi followed once, there is no proof he won't do it again.

Status
    Aug 2011

See this is what im talking about. Oro/kabuto fans jumping down my throat for making a statement that they didnt even read properly.

Where did I ever say that jiraiya, kiba, hanzo, naruto, Nagato, sasuke, hiruzen, & tsunade (or anybody with a summon for that matter) can use summons in a 1v1?

1v1 is 1v1, theres absolutely no exceptions so when people say "jiraiya vs tsunade 1v1" they should only be referring to jiraiya vs tsunade. Calling it a 1v1 is the exact same thing as giving characters with summons restrictions.

For example, naruto vs sasuke 1v1 is literally the same thing as saying naruto w/o kurama/toads vs Sasuke w/o aoda/hawk, but he still gets to keep susanoo (its not a summon). Therefore this results in naruto getting sh*tstomped...

So? That just proves that they can do what they want & they have their own powers. It doesnt discredit them from being an asset to the battle.

Example, sasuke vs deidara, obito saved deidara's life. Does that mean that diedara fought sasuke 1v1 or not?? Obviously not because he had outside help, which under a normal solo circumstance would kill him.

Does not matter, they are outside help, which would count towards another pair of senses to aid oro. When a character gets the help from anybody else, whether it be willfully or un-willfully doesnt change the fact that its outside help & therefore not just 1 character.
    Man...this was all cleared up in part one of the series.

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

So i guess Sasori is banned from VS threads huh?

You say outside help because the power isn't that of their own? By to Kakashi's sharingen, those aren't Nagato's eyes, according to Madara are his. The list can go on.

The fact is, most shinobi acquired the assistance from someone else in some or form. You can't discredit them nor can you say that power isn't their own as they use their own chakra to perform the damn technique. Go to sleep, we've hesrd enough of you for the night

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    Man...this was all cleared up in part one of the series.

This is proof that edo tensei counts as a 1v1?? (It specifically says animals & bugs, so I have no idea how this even counts but I will dissect anyways)..

So....by this logic obito + his zetsu army counts as a 1v1 right? The 6P0P count as a 1v1 as well going by this logic...

The naruto definition of a 1v1 is not the literal definition of a 1v1, if that was the case then naruto has the SA to aid him in battle every time. There needs to be some distinction otherwise vs threads become broken............This should be extremely obvious to anybody with an unbiased opinion

So i guess Sasori is banned from VS threads huh?
    Who the hell said that vs threads are strictly 1v1??

You say outside help because the power isn't that of their own? By to Kakashi's sharingen, those aren't Nagato's eyes, according to Madara are his. The list can go on.
    What is this? Why are you trying to make ridiculous logic to support your arguments..........? Those characters are using the power thats given to them, they have 1 pair of senses, & 1 brain. When a character has to call in an extra pair of eyes, ears, or what have you to aid them in battle then it is not a 1v1 in the literal sense of the term (obviously).

The fact is, most shinobi acquired the assistance from someone else in some or form. You can't discredit them nor can you say that power isn't their own as they use their own chakra to perform the damn technique.
    The real fact is, when a shinobi has outside help during battle then its not a 1v1, its simple logic.

So then obito + zetsu army counts as a 1v1 right? Zetsu serves obito & zetsu always knows where obito is, so if obito is ever in an overwhelming situation then he can call upon his zetsu army to do the job right? Thats a 1v1 battle according to your logic, lmao..

Go to sleep, we've hesrd enough of you for the night
    I was about to, but you failed too hard for me to simply ignore it

EDIT: Now let me sleep, I will revive tomorrow

Last edited by Draphsin; 06-21-2013 at 05:20 AM.