Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

Re: Orochimaru can't use the Hokages for 1 v 1 fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    This is proof that edo tensei counts as a 1v1?? (It specifically says animals & bugs, so I have no idea how this even counts but I will dissect anyways)..

So....by this logic obito + his zetsu army counts as a 1v1 right? The 6P0P count as a 1v1 as well going by this logic...

The naruto definition of a 1v1 is not the literal definition of a 1v1, if that was the case then naruto has the SA to aid him in battle every time. There needs to be some distinction otherwise vs threads become broken............This should be extremely obvious to anybody with an unbiased opinion

Who the hell said that vs threads are strictly 1v1??

What is this? Why are you trying to make ridiculous logic to support your arguments..........? Those characters are using the power thats given to them, they have 1 pair of senses, & 1 brain. When a character has to call in an extra pair of eyes, ears, or what have you to aid them in battle then it is not a 1v1 in the literal sense of the term (obviously).

The real fact is, when a shinobi has outside help during battle then its not a 1v1, its simple logic.

So then obito + zetsu army counts as a 1v1 right? Zetsu serves obito & zetsu always knows where obito is, so if obito is ever in an overwhelming situation then he can call upon his zetsu army to do the job right? Thats a 1v1 battle according to your logic, lmao..

I was about to, but you failed too hard for me to simply ignore it
    Bro obviously don't have a clear position in this discussion, as you keep saying" who said you can't this or that" trolling hard!

Assistance from someone is the same no matter how they came upon the ability or how it is used. Those abilities are not their own, they came from an outside source and use it to their own advantage. When using Edo the caster are their ears, eyes, etc which is why Nagato go sealed. That was basically Kabuto in his body, controlling everything

(You almost made you put down my phone and use my labtop)

One day Ill see u <3 Hyuuga Neji 18's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    ''Father...I finally
    understand...The freedom of
    being able to
    choose...Your...DEATH...''
    -NEJI HYUGA

Quote Originally Posted by Mohawk View Post
    In order to remove the Hokages from the RDS he needs sacrifices to actually get the bodies. So yeah people saying Oro would win because of Edo Kages are wrong.
    lol what i think u are kid(6-7 years old)

Status
    This user has no status.

I think this thread shits on every "Orochimaru is now stronger than Itachi" theory
    you're being +repped

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

I THINK THIS is THE WORST THREAD SO FAR

Orochimaru is not stupid he will be ready with prep time to use it

just like when he was ready and summoned hashirama and Tobirama in part 1 by sacrificing his own students before going to the third hokage

Current Orochimaru > itachi .. oh wait .. he's dead : (

Did I say they cant use them????

I said that its not a 1v1, lol to you if you think that multiple characters being controlled/working together counts as a 1v1
    If i want to use ur weird logic then itachi shouldn't use Susano in 1vs1 fight because Susano is summoning jutsu as well

also no monster or beast summons

and also Nagato not Allowed to Use 6 Bodies against 1 person

it's a ninja world everything you use it's yours and u have the full right to use it to win

people just butthurt because Orochimaru with ET can beat their fave ^_*

Last edited by Skorm; 06-22-2013 at 02:15 PM.

Status
    Jun 2013

edo tensie is part of orochimaru's power.

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Bro obviously don't have a clear position in this discussion, as you keep saying" who said you can't this or that" trolling hard!
    I dont get what you're even trying to say but w/e, lol

Assistance from someone is the same no matter how they came upon the ability or how it is used. Those abilities are not their own, they came from an outside source and use it to their own advantage. When using Edo the caster are their ears, eyes, etc which is why Nagato go sealed. That was basically Kabuto in his body, controlling everything

(You almost made you put down my phone and use my labtop)
    lol & you didnt even answer my question, please explain to me what the difference between obito using a zetsu army & naruto summoning his legion of toads, or kabuto using his army of edos is.

By your bad logic, obito can summon his 100, 000 strong to battle every time. Why is that not a 1v1? but naruto's summons are? Makes no sense & i would love to hear your explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Artist View Post
    If i want to use ur weird logic then itachi shouldn't use Susano in 1vs1 fight because Susano is summoning jutsu as well

also no monster or beast summons

and also Nagato not Allowed to Use 6 Bodies against 1 person

it's a ninja world everything you use it's yours and u have the full right to use it to win

people just butthurt because Orochimaru with ET can beat their fave ^_*
    Uhhhhhh................My logic is wierd? Look who's talking (supporting the side that says summons & allies count towards a 1v1, ) Susanoo is chakra it is a part of Itachi. Susanoo doesnt ever have the ability move willfully on its own. Edos can move freely if not controlled, susanoo cant.

By your logic obito can march his zetsu army into a 1v1 battle with no repercussions, correct? If not then I was a thorough explanation why you believe that. Otherwise bad logic stays bad.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Hiruzen soloed Tobirama,Orochimaru, and Hashirama... /thread

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

lol & you didnt even answer my question, please explain to me what the difference between obito using a zetsu army & naruto summoning his legion of toads, or kabuto using his army of edos is.

By your bad logic, obito can summon his 100, 000 strong to battle every time. Why is that not a 1v1? but naruto's summons are? Makes no sense & i would love to hear your explanation.

Uhhhhhh................My logic is wierd? Look who's talking (supporting the side that says summons & allies count towards a 1v1, ) Susanoo is chakra it is a part of Itachi. Susanoo doesnt ever have the ability move willfully on its own. Edos can move freely if not controlled, susanoo cant.

By your logic obito can march his zetsu army into a 1v1 battle with no repercussions, correct? If not then I was a thorough explanation why you believe that. Otherwise bad logic stays bad.
    why you avoid Nagato bodies and monster summons like frogs and snakes ?

because i have something to counter your stupid logic ?

again by using ur logic pain shouldn't use 6 bodies of pain against 1 person like Jiraiya ..

One day Ill see u <3 Hyuuga Neji 18's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    ''Father...I finally
    understand...The freedom of
    being able to
    choose...Your...DEATH...''
    -NEJI HYUGA

again by using ur logic pain shouldn't use 6 bodies of pain against 1 person like Jiraiya ..
    This^^^^^^
    there is so many Idiots/Haters/Trolls

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Current Orochimaru > itachi .. oh wait .. he's dead : (
    Doesn't matter.. Itachi still owned Orochimaru TWO times in 5 seconds or less each time. Itachi has literally fodderized Orochimaru

If itachi and orochimaru fought a third time... Izanami > Orochimaru

@OP I understand what you are saying but Edo tensei is a tool for the user. It's a very unfair tool but it is a tool indeed.

One down fall for Edo Tensei controllers though is if the person they summon doesn't want to fight then the edo tensei Caster must focus to control them otherwise the edo tensei could just turn and kill them.

Effectively the ONLY person that could beat Orochimaru or Kabuto is Itachi... Which is why he is the solo king

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

Zetsu is his own individual, we were introduced Obito is one and Zetsu as another. Obito has no contract over Zetsu, his a simple follower. The whole organization wasbbuilt off followers. Edo persons are the summoners tools, they control theur will and actions. It's basically that user in each Edo body, maneuvering their every move and thought.

Zetsu and Obito would be considered a team, as the Sannin, etc. They have NO control over them or their will, no contract and they don't nedd to perform hand seals to summon them lol

This guy lol

Status
    Aug 2012
    Mikor Ma Zegaruga

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaKira View Post
    There is no specific rule in 1v1's that say you cant do this or you cant include this ability. You can specify either
    Oro (without ET) vs Naruto
    Oro (with ET) vs Naruto
    and debate accordingly. I dont even join in on many vs threads but Im tired of everyone complaining about how this or this doesnt count in vs threads. It all counts unless specified otherwise. Youre debating unprovable things from a manga that can only be revealed by one guy, far away. No one can really "win" a Vs thread debate unless the fight happens in the manga.
    This. A debate should be divided up into what is allowed and what is not allowed. Oro with ET would murder Naruto or Sasuke.

Status
    Jun 2012
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    Edo Tensei should never count in 1v1 scenarios.
    It's a summoning don't see why not

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

I also do not acknowledge edo tensei of any form and from what i have read neither does the author.

After kabuto's defeat imo it became a precedent that they will be no more users who use it purposely to fight their battles and that is why imo, even though oro resurrected the kages he has not been allowed to use them for his own gain.

Edo tensei ninja's as pawns stopped once kabuto was defeated

Status
    Jun 2013

why cant he, its part of his power.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Q_Q

yup he shudnt be able to

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

You're actually a moron, I NEVER ONCE SAID THAT PEINS BODIES OR SUMMONS COUNT IN A 1V1, read the damn thread before acting like a fool.

You fail once again, give me a reason why obito cant call upon the zetsu army to aid himself in a 1v1 battle. You cant so he counts going by your stupid logic. Now have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Zetsu is his own individual, we were introduced Obito is one and Zetsu as another. Obito has no contract over Zetsu, his a simple follower. The whole organization wasbbuilt off followers. Edo persons are the summoners tools, they control theur will and actions. It's basically that user in each Edo body, maneuvering their every move and thought.

Zetsu and Obito would be considered a team, as the Sannin, etc. They have NO control over them or their will, no contract and they don't nedd to perform hand seals to summon them lol

This guy lol
    LOL, kiba & akamaru sh*t all over this rebuttal. Tell me why kiba can use his animal companion to aid him in battle (not a contract summon) but obito cant use his zetsu army???? LOL nice try but this guy is showing you how foolish you are to think that edos = 1v1

Page 3 of 3 « First 123