This user has no status.

Re: Sakura Vs Hidan

Quote Originally Posted by Micho22 View Post
    Preperation or not he actually is defeated
    Backtimes sakura was not that strong but now she has changed very much
    To that point that she can beat hidan for sure
    Agree or not everyone knows it
    But you cant accept this fact
    Sakura would also be defeated if she was lured into a paper bombs trap, so you think she is a fodder?
    Also according to your logic Konan is stronger than MS Obito without Izanagi?
    No, not "preperation time or not" preperation time actually does matter a lot.
    Sakura is still fodder, any akatsuki would beat her. You need to accept that she will always be a fodder.

Status
    Oct 2012
    :D

Quote Originally Posted by Obito3631 View Post
    Sakura would also be defeated if she was lured into a paper bombs trap, so you think she is a fodder?
    Also according to your logic Konan is stronger than MS Obito without Izanagi?
    No, not "preperation time or not" preperation time actually does matter a lot.
    Sakura is still fodder, any akatsuki would beat her. You need to accept that she will always be a fodder.
    Why do you bring konan or obito into your post ??
    Your logic is not normal anymore
    When Sakura is such a fodder why did kishimoto gave her such great new powers
    Like the byakugou Seal and Katsuyu as a summoning ??

Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    May 2013
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.

How does she not take this, she kills him before he even have a chance to preform his ritual. If he should get some of her blood, she can tank some attacks like she did with Sasori, or even attach Katsuyu on herself to heal her, and then punch his head off. If worst comes to worst she will actively be able to heal herself like she with Sasori. But Hidan needs time to move to be able to attack to so if she gets traped she hits the ground the pushes him out of the circle and punches his head off.

Status
    This user has no status.

Why do you bring konan or obito into your post ??
    Your logic is not normal anymore
    When Sakura is such a fodder why did kishimoto gave her such great new powers
    Like the byakugou Seal and Katsuyu as a summoning ??
    Because it is exactly the same thing, are you an idiot or did you simply not read the manga? Konan had plenty of prepeartion time when she fought Obito, she prepared a massive paper bomb trap and lured Obito into it.
    My logic is flawless though the same can not be said about your comprehension skills.
    part 1 naruto had a summoning... and Sakura still can't beat any akatsuki members.

Status
    Oct 2012

Because it is exactly the same thing, are you an idiot or did you simply not read the manga? Konan had plenty of prepeartion time when she fought Obito, she prepared a massive paper bomb trap and lured Obito into it.
    My logic is flawless though the same can not be said about your comprehension skills.
    part 1 naruto had a summoning... and Sakura still can't beat any akatsuki members.
    Simply say what ever you want
    Sakura beats hidan
    Hidan is a dead fodder you wont see him again in this manga

Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    May 2013
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.

Tsunade and possibly Sakura are the closest to having an perfected immortal jutsu. And beside Hidan needs prep time, blood, and time to activate his curse or whatever. Sakura kills him before he has the chance, he cant tank and attack the killed 50+ jubbi clones, Sakura is a medic too so she knows exactly were to hit for instant death, and with the mind set she is in she will want to kill him, and most likely behead him.

Status
    This user has no status.

Simply say what ever you want
    Sakura beats hidan
    Hidan is a dead fodder you wont see him again in this manga
    lol what a worthless reponse.
    Sakura has always been a fodder and will always be, Hidan and every akatsuki destroys her, deal with it.

Status
    Oct 2012

lol what a worthless reponse.
    Sakura has always been a fodder and will always be, Hidan and every akatsuki destroys her, deal with it.
    You are the great fodder
    So you zetzu beats sakura
    Stuped logic this the level logic of a child

Status
    This user has no status.

You are the great fodder
    So you zetzu beats sakura
    Stuped logic this the level logic of a child
    You can't even spell "stupid" correctly, what does that say about you?
    I'm not a Naruto character, how can I be a "fodder" are you retarded?

Status
    Oct 2012

You can't even spell "stupid" correctly, what does that say about you?
    I'm not a Naruto character, how can I be a "fodder" are you retarded?
    Wooooow one little mistake of me
    Real humans can anlso be fodders dont you know that ??

Status
    This user has no status.

Sakura wins
    Hidan is a fooder member of the akatsuki
    Sakura is a fodder trained by one of the 3 legendary fodders
    OT Hidan wins with mid difficulty

Status
    This user has no status.

Wooooow one little mistake of me
    Real humans can anlso be fodders dont you know that ??
    "fodder" on narutobase is a term used to describe weaklings or characters in the story that have the sole purpose of getting killed by stronger characters.
    Do you even know what fodder in real life mean? You clearly don't.

Status
    Jun 2012
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]

Don't know why ppl are underestimating Sakura. Can go either way but since she has her new seal. I think Sakura High diff

Status
    Jun 2012
    feel the changes =]

"fodder" on narutobase is a term used to describe weaklings or characters in the story that have the sole purpose of getting killed by stronger characters.
    Do you even know what fodder in real life mean? You clearly don't.
    And Hidan is not fodder? He has one jutsu

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    And Hidan is not fodder? He has one jutsu
    lol, he only has 1 jutsu yet he is one of the deadliest opponent as he only needs a drop of your blood to win. He is nothing of a fodder, the only akatsuki member that is a fodder is Zetsu, he is literally a fodder.

Sakura is the epitome of being a fodder, she has few strong jutsus but she can't fight to save her life.

Status
    Jun 2012
    feel the changes =]

lol, he only has 1 jutsu yet he is one of the deadliest opponent as he only needs a drop of your blood to win. He is nothing of a fodder, the only akatsuki member that is a fodder is Zetsu, he is literally a fodder.

Sakura is the epitome of being a fodder, she has few strong jutsus but she can't fight to save her life.
    She along with Chiyo fought an Akatsuki member that ranks above Hidan. And no he doesn't because if he doesn't get in his circle, then the tech is useless. Did you not see what Sakura has recently done? Did you not see how effortlessly she smashed the ground in the beginning of Shippuden? Hidan is a fodder char in the recent chapters of Naruto and that's no discussion

Status
    This user has no status.

She along with Chiyo fought an Akatsuki member that ranks above Hidan. And no he doesn't because if he doesn't get in his circle, then the tech is useless. Did you not see what Sakura has recently done? Did you not see how effortlessly she smashed the ground in the beginning of Shippuden? Hidan is a fodder char in the recent chapters of Naruto and that's no discussion
    Sasori is one of the weakest akatsuki member, him and Hidan are on the same level, he's not remotely "ranks" above him.
    You seem to have completely missed the point behind Hidan's ritual, what makes him so deadly along with his one shot tech is that defeating him without intel is extremely difficult. One will not know how to defeat him and it will be too late if they ever figure out. Sakura can't fight to save her life she got her ass handed to her by one of Kumogakure's jonin.
    You just proved that you don't know what a fodder is by calling Hidan a fodder.

Status
    Jun 2012
    feel the changes =]

Sasori is one of the weakest akatsuki member, him and Hidan are on the same level, he's not remotely "ranks" above him.
    You seem to have completely missed the point behind Hidan's ritual, what makes him so deadly along with his one shot tech is that defeating him without intel is extremely difficult. One will not know how to defeat him and it will be too late if they ever figure out. Sakura can't fight to save her life she got her ass handed to her by one of Kumogakure's jonin.
    You just proved that you don't know what a fodder is by calling Hidan a fodder.
    lol at this guy comparing Sasori to Hidan, no my boy, it is you who not knows what a fodder is. Sasori rapes Hidan, Sasori doesn't have blood because of him being a puppet

1000 puppets rape
    Iron sand rapes
    Posion rapes

Anywho, I said it could go either way, both of them are fodder but Hidan has to get blood. Sakura can effortlessly smash the ground and I'm pretty sure the human body is much less durable then the ground. If current Sakura hits Hidan, it's over

Status
    This user has no status.

lol at this guy comparing Sasori to Hidan, no my boy, it is you who not knows what a fodder is. Sasori rapes Hidan, Sasori doesn't have blood because of him being a puppet

1000 puppets rape
    Iron sand rapes
    Posion rapes

Anywho, I said it could go either way, both of them are fodder but Hidan has to get blood. Sakura can effortlessly smash the ground and I'm pretty sure the human body is much less durable then the ground. If current Sakura hits Hidan, it's over
    , cool story but he got defeated by two fodders, meaning he's a fodder. He is easily one of the weakest Akatsuki. Btw, Sasori does have blood and Hidan is immune to his poison, I can explain why.

Without intel, Sakura won't destroy his circle, also I'm pretty sure Hidan could tank her punches.

Status
    Jun 2012
    feel the changes =]

, cool story but he got defeated by two fodders, meaning he's a fodder. He is easily one of the weakest Akatsuki. Btw, Sasori does have blood and Hidan is immune to his poison, I can explain why.

Without intel, Sakura won't destroy his circle, also I'm pretty sure Hidan could tank her punches.
    1. Scans of Sasori having blood in his body (beside his heart obviously) or bs

2. A > B > C logic doesn't apply bro, fodder Shikamaru defeated Hidan, so that makes Hidan a bigger fodder?

3. And that's how I can tell you are an obnoxious fanboy. Hidan not affected by poison? Since when does immortality give you immunity to the effects of poison?

4. Hidan couldn't withstand an explosion, he's not tanking her punches