Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.

Re: Sakura Vs Hidan

Quote Originally Posted by Obito3631 View Post
    Because it is exactly the same thing, are you an idiot or did you simply not read the manga? Konan had plenty of prepeartion time when she fought Obito, she prepared a massive paper bomb trap and lured Obito into it.
    My logic is flawless though the same can not be said about your comprehension skills.
    part 1 naruto had a summoning... and Sakura still can't beat any akatsuki members.
    Tsunade and possibly Sakura are the closest to having an perfected immortal jutsu. And beside Hidan needs prep time, blood, and time to activate his curse or whatever. Sakura kills him before he has the chance, he cant tank and attack the killed 50+ jubbi clones, Sakura is a medic too so she knows exactly were to hit for instant death, and with the mind set she is in she will want to kill him, and most likely behead him.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Micho22 View Post
    Simply say what ever you want
    Sakura beats hidan
    Hidan is a dead fodder you wont see him again in this manga
    lol what a worthless reponse.
    Sakura has always been a fodder and will always be, Hidan and every akatsuki destroys her, deal with it.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    :D

lol what a worthless reponse.
    Sakura has always been a fodder and will always be, Hidan and every akatsuki destroys her, deal with it.
    You are the great fodder
    So you zetzu beats sakura
    Stuped logic this the level logic of a child

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You are the great fodder
    So you zetzu beats sakura
    Stuped logic this the level logic of a child
    You can't even spell "stupid" correctly, what does that say about you?
    I'm not a Naruto character, how can I be a "fodder" are you retarded?

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    :D

You can't even spell "stupid" correctly, what does that say about you?
    I'm not a Naruto character, how can I be a "fodder" are you retarded?
    Wooooow one little mistake of me
    Real humans can anlso be fodders dont you know that ??

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sakura wins
    Hidan is a fooder member of the akatsuki
    Sakura is a fodder trained by one of the 3 legendary fodders
    OT Hidan wins with mid difficulty

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wooooow one little mistake of me
    Real humans can anlso be fodders dont you know that ??
    "fodder" on narutobase is a term used to describe weaklings or characters in the story that have the sole purpose of getting killed by stronger characters.
    Do you even know what fodder in real life mean? You clearly don't.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]

Don't know why ppl are underestimating Sakura. Can go either way but since she has her new seal. I think Sakura High diff

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    feel the changes =]

"fodder" on narutobase is a term used to describe weaklings or characters in the story that have the sole purpose of getting killed by stronger characters.
    Do you even know what fodder in real life mean? You clearly don't.
    And Hidan is not fodder? He has one jutsu

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    And Hidan is not fodder? He has one jutsu
    lol, he only has 1 jutsu yet he is one of the deadliest opponent as he only needs a drop of your blood to win. He is nothing of a fodder, the only akatsuki member that is a fodder is Zetsu, he is literally a fodder.

Sakura is the epitome of being a fodder, she has few strong jutsus but she can't fight to save her life.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    feel the changes =]

lol, he only has 1 jutsu yet he is one of the deadliest opponent as he only needs a drop of your blood to win. He is nothing of a fodder, the only akatsuki member that is a fodder is Zetsu, he is literally a fodder.

Sakura is the epitome of being a fodder, she has few strong jutsus but she can't fight to save her life.
    She along with Chiyo fought an Akatsuki member that ranks above Hidan. And no he doesn't because if he doesn't get in his circle, then the tech is useless. Did you not see what Sakura has recently done? Did you not see how effortlessly she smashed the ground in the beginning of Shippuden? Hidan is a fodder char in the recent chapters of Naruto and that's no discussion

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

She along with Chiyo fought an Akatsuki member that ranks above Hidan. And no he doesn't because if he doesn't get in his circle, then the tech is useless. Did you not see what Sakura has recently done? Did you not see how effortlessly she smashed the ground in the beginning of Shippuden? Hidan is a fodder char in the recent chapters of Naruto and that's no discussion
    Sasori is one of the weakest akatsuki member, him and Hidan are on the same level, he's not remotely "ranks" above him.
    You seem to have completely missed the point behind Hidan's ritual, what makes him so deadly along with his one shot tech is that defeating him without intel is extremely difficult. One will not know how to defeat him and it will be too late if they ever figure out. Sakura can't fight to save her life she got her ass handed to her by one of Kumogakure's jonin.
    You just proved that you don't know what a fodder is by calling Hidan a fodder.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    feel the changes =]

Sasori is one of the weakest akatsuki member, him and Hidan are on the same level, he's not remotely "ranks" above him.
    You seem to have completely missed the point behind Hidan's ritual, what makes him so deadly along with his one shot tech is that defeating him without intel is extremely difficult. One will not know how to defeat him and it will be too late if they ever figure out. Sakura can't fight to save her life she got her ass handed to her by one of Kumogakure's jonin.
    You just proved that you don't know what a fodder is by calling Hidan a fodder.
    lol at this guy comparing Sasori to Hidan, no my boy, it is you who not knows what a fodder is. Sasori rapes Hidan, Sasori doesn't have blood because of him being a puppet

1000 puppets rape
    Iron sand rapes
    Posion rapes

Anywho, I said it could go either way, both of them are fodder but Hidan has to get blood. Sakura can effortlessly smash the ground and I'm pretty sure the human body is much less durable then the ground. If current Sakura hits Hidan, it's over

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol at this guy comparing Sasori to Hidan, no my boy, it is you who not knows what a fodder is. Sasori rapes Hidan, Sasori doesn't have blood because of him being a puppet

1000 puppets rape
    Iron sand rapes
    Posion rapes

Anywho, I said it could go either way, both of them are fodder but Hidan has to get blood. Sakura can effortlessly smash the ground and I'm pretty sure the human body is much less durable then the ground. If current Sakura hits Hidan, it's over
    , cool story but he got defeated by two fodders, meaning he's a fodder. He is easily one of the weakest Akatsuki. Btw, Sasori does have blood and Hidan is immune to his poison, I can explain why.

Without intel, Sakura won't destroy his circle, also I'm pretty sure Hidan could tank her punches.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    feel the changes =]

, cool story but he got defeated by two fodders, meaning he's a fodder. He is easily one of the weakest Akatsuki. Btw, Sasori does have blood and Hidan is immune to his poison, I can explain why.

Without intel, Sakura won't destroy his circle, also I'm pretty sure Hidan could tank her punches.
    1. Scans of Sasori having blood in his body (beside his heart obviously) or bs

2. A > B > C logic doesn't apply bro, fodder Shikamaru defeated Hidan, so that makes Hidan a bigger fodder?

3. And that's how I can tell you are an obnoxious fanboy. Hidan not affected by poison? Since when does immortality give you immunity to the effects of poison?

4. Hidan couldn't withstand an explosion, he's not tanking her punches

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. Scans of Sasori having blood in his body (beside his heart obviously) or bs

2. A > B > C logic doesn't apply bro, fodder Shikamaru defeated Hidan, so that makes Hidan a bigger fodder?

3. And that's how I can tell you are an obnoxious fanboy. Hidan not affected by poison? Since when does immortality give you immunity to the effects of poison?

4. Hidan couldn't withstand an explosion, he's not tanking her punches
    "beside his heart"
    nothing else needs to be said. he does have blood period.

2. Shikamaru literally made a trap, it wasnt even a fight. Sakura only had antidotes and Sasori's entire arsenal was fodderized, he is a fodder.

3. Before calling me an obnoxious fanboy reread the manga and actually understands how Sasori's poison work, the poison affects one's vital organs and muscles but those type of damages can not incapacitate Hidan.

4. The explosion did not blow up his body, the wires actually dismembered him.

Last edited by Obito3631; 06-21-2013 at 01:45 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    feel the changes =]

"beside his heart"
    nothing else needs to be said. he does have blood period.

2. Shikamaru literally made a trap, it wasnt even a fight. Sakura only had antidotes and Sasori's entire arsenal was fodderized, he is a fodder.

3. Before calling me an obnoxious fanboy reread the manga and actually understands how Sasori's poison work, the poison affects one's vital organs and muscles but those type of damages can not incapacitate Hidan.

4. The explosion did not blow up his body, the wires actaully dismembered him.
    1. And yet you think Hidan knows where this is? And yet you can't prove he has blood no where else? Typical poor fanboy argument

2. What does it matter? He lost Kakashi made a trap against Pain and trapped him, yet he still got out of it. Don't blame Shikamaru's victory on Hidan's cockiness and retardation he should have watched his step

3. Again you are being a fanboy, when does it state Hidan is immune to the effects of poison of any kind? I'm still waiting for proof

4. What? If that's the case, where is his body?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. And yet you think Hidan knows where this is? And yet you can't prove he has blood no where else? Typical poor fanboy argument

2. What does it matter? He lost Kakashi made a trap against Pain and trapped him, yet he still got out of it. Don't blame Shikamaru's victory on Hidan's cockiness and retardation he should have watched his step

3. Again you are being a fanboy, when does it state Hidan is immune to the effects of poison of any kind? I'm still waiting for proof

4. What? If that's the case, where is his body?
    1. It could not get more obvious, except if you're a retard, his heart is clearly exposed to anyone. Also if he engages him in taijutsu combat he will surely manage to scratch it or damage it, actually you're the fanboy here.

2. Did Kakashi have a week of preperation time against Pain to make a trap and think up of a strategy? No your argument is complete garbage.

3. I'm explaining to you how the poison works and why it wouldn't work affect Hidan, are you retarded?

4. Read the manga, I won't answer such a stupid question.

Last edited by Obito3631; 06-21-2013 at 01:53 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    feel the changes =]

1. It could not get more obvious, except if you're a retard, his heart is clearly exposed to anyone. Also if he engages him in taijutsu combat he will surely manage to scratch it or damage it, actually you're the fanboy here.

2. Did Kakashi have a week of preperation time against Pain to make a trap? No your argument is complete garbage.

3. I'm explaining to you how the poison works and why it wouldn't work affect Hidan, are you retarded?

4. Read the manga, I won't answer such a stupid question.
    1. Grasping straws are we?? Show me a manga scan showing said exposed heart. All you are doing is making baseless assumption in favor of Hidan. Again, a poorly constructed fanboy argument

2. Who's trapped under a boulder in a ditch? Who lost? Ok then, my point stands

3. Still you provide no proof and again are making excuses. You seem to forget that Sasori poison wasn't a normal poison but only one he knew of. Still you provide no proof and are clearly talking out of your a**. Do you even know the effects of poison?

http://listverse.com/2013/04/03/10-p...fying-effects/

Nowhere in the manga does it say Hidan is immune to anything but dying

4. If the wires cut his body, his head would have rolled off before the explosion

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. Grasping straws are we?? Show me a manga scan showing said exposed heart. All you are doing is making baseless assumption in favor of Hidan. Again, a poorly constructed fanboy argument

2. Who's trapped under a boulder in a ditch? Who lost? Ok then, my point stands

3. Still you provide no proof and again are making excuses. You seem to forget that Sasori poison wasn't a normal poison but only one he knew of. Still you provide no proof and are clearly talking out of your a**. Do you even know the effects of poison?

http://listverse.com/2013/04/03/10-p...fying-effects/

Nowhere in the manga does it say Hidan is immune to anything but dying

4. If the wires cut his body, his head would have rolled off before the explosion
    Nope, simply refuting all of your garbage arguments.

1. Your questions and arguments are so stupid, I can't tell if you're a terrible troll or simply the biggest fanboy ever. Take a look at a picture of Sasori and there you go, do you also get spoon fed?

2. You literally made no point at all, your arguments are getting worse and worse.

3. I'm using manga facts and logic but since you're a troll you can't comprehend that.
    When Sakura healed Kankuro the poison was spreading through his lungs and upper body area, also it is known that Sasori's poison destroy's the victim muscles, you not knowing that simply proves how ignorant you are. Hidan is immune to it as he is already immune to internal damages, and muscle damages never seem to affect him. The wiki proves my point.

4. Another baseless assumption.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    feel the changes =]

Nope, simply refuting all of your garbage arguments.

1. Your questions and arguments are so stupid, I can't tell if you're a terrible troll or simply the biggest fanboy ever. Take a look at a picture of Sasori and there you go, do you also get spoon fed?

2. You literally made no point at all, your arguments are getting worse and worse.

3. I'm using manga facts and logic but since you're a troll you can't comprehend that.
    When Sakura healed Kankuro the poison was spreading through his lungs and upper body area, also it is known that Sasori's poison destroy's the victim muscles, you not knowing that simply proves how ignorant you are. Hidan is immune to it as he is already immune to internal damages, and muscle damages never seem to affect him. The wiki proves my point.

4. Another baseless assumption.
    Wow just wow

1. My arguments are dumb yet you can't refute them. Nice logic, still waiting for the manga page

2. He won, like I said Hidan is a fodder whether it's a week or not doesn't matter, he got caught and buried.

3. Show me a scan stating Hidan is immune to it

4. Baseless assumption? You were the one falsely stating manga events

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow just wow

1. My arguments are dumb yet you can't refute them. Nice logic, still waiting for the manga page

2. He won, like I said Hidan is a fodder whether it's a week or not doesn't matter, he got caught and buried.

3. Show me a scan stating Hidan is immune to it

4. Baseless assumption? You were the one falsely stating manga events
    Yes indeed wow is all I have to say about you.

1.Google " Sasori" there you go your garbage argument has been refuted, you didn't answer my question though, do you still get spoon fed by your mommy?

2. Sasori got defeated by two fodders, Sasori is a fodder whether you like it or not.

3. So you need a manga scan for every single things? You are the worst debater I have came across so far, I have just explained how Sasori's poison works and why it wouldn't work on Hidan and you can't accept that I have proved you wrong.

4. No that is what happened, maybe if you read the manga properly you'd know.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    feel the changes =]

Yes indeed wow is all I have to say about you.

1.Google " Sasori" there you go your garbage argument has been refuted, you didn't answer my question though, do you still get spoon fed by your mommy?

2. Sasori got defeated by two fodders, Sasori is a fodder whether you like it or not.

3. So you need a manga scan for every single things? You are the worst debater I have came across so far, I have just explained how Sasori's poison works and why it wouldn't work on Hidan and you can't accept that I have proved you wrong.

4. No that is what happened, maybe if you read the manga properly you'd know.
    1. Instead of me doing that, backup your claim and provide me with manga scans like a logical debater would

2. Plot saved them and Sasori still could have raped. He gave up, still pulling stuff out of your a**

3. When you make (false) statements/assumptions, you must provide proof if one either ask or disagrees to prove your statement to be correct. There is nothing in the manga that Hidan is immune to the effects of Poison. I know he is immortal so it's common sense that he is not susceptible to death, however he can be nulled by the paralysis effect and the other effects infused with the poison

The explosion did not blow up his body, the wires actually dismembered him.
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/338/11

Your argument is invalid

Last edited by HadouKage; 06-21-2013 at 02:30 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. Instead of me doing that, backup your claim and provide me with manga scans like a logical debater would

2. Plot saved them and Sasori still could have raped. He gave up, still pulling stuff out of your a**

3. When you make (false) statements/assumptions, you must provide proof if one either ask or disagrees to prove your statement to be correct. There is nothing in the manga that Hidan is immune to the effects of Poison. I know he is immortal so it's common sense that he is not susceptible to death, however he can be nulled by the paralysis effect and the other effects infused with the poison

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/338/11

Your argument is invalid
    happy?

2. Then I can also say that plot saved Shikamaru, see I can also use garbage arguments.

3. Of course there is nothing in the manga that says he is immune to his poison specifically are you stupid? They won,t confirm every single things just so illogical people and trolls like you can "prove" their point since it would be completely irrelevant to the plot or the story in manga, I explained how Sasori's poison work and I have explained why it wouldn't work on Hidan, Sasori poison only paralyzes someone by destroying their muscles, Hidan tanked muscle damages with ease as seen when he was pierced by Shikamaru's shadow or when he stabbed his own leg.

4. You're not refuting my argument you're just proving me right, the paper bombs were used to push the wires through his skin to dismember him.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    feel the changes =]

happy?

2. Then I can also say that plot saved Shikamaru, see I can also use garbage arguments.

3. Of course there is nothing in the manga that says he is immune to his poison specifically are you stupid? They won,t confirm every single things just so illogical people and trolls like you can "prove" their point since it would be completely irrelevant to the plot or the story in manga, I explained how Sasori's poison work and I have explained why it wouldn't work on Hidan, Sasori poison only paralyzes someone by destroying their muscles, Hidan tanked muscle damages with ease as seen when he was pierced by Shikamaru's shadow or when he stabbed his own leg.

4. You're not refuting my argument you're just proving me right, the paper bombs were used to push the wires through his skin to dismember him.
    1. Post the narutobase link, on a limited network

2. You can't read? I said saved them and Sasori still could have raped. You argument is invalid

3. How do you fanboy your own char and then not know what you're talking about? When standing in the circle, the effects of the attack happen to the opponent. Hidan tanks damage but still feels pain doesn't mean he's immune to it.
    Of course there is nothing in the manga that says he is immune to his poison
    You just contradicted yourself. Like I said before, being immortal doesn't grant you immunity to everything

4. You're not even making sense. You said the wires tore him apart which is untrue because he is still intact while being wrapped, the explosion blew him up